CHAPTER TWO

CHAPTER TWO

None of the girls took much notice of me as they all spoke quietly to Lisa about something I surely wouldn't care much about .

 They really didn't have to whisper because I couldn't of cared less. I sighed and watched people walk past , I wouldn't of minded but this was taking the piss, did she really have to leave me out like this?  Like they heard my thoughts Bethany turned to me.

"So are you coming to the party tonight?" I looked at her like she had gone crazy, I mean I'd never so much as got invited to a barbeque let alone a party everyone was going to.

"Ermm no, I think I'll pass." She scrutinised me for a moment before looking at Lisa..

"Make sure she comes." They nodded at each other as the girls left, I kept my eye on them as they walked back towards the gates. What was that all about? Make sure she comes. Why in gods name did she want me there?

"Umm so are you coming?"

"You might want to be in the plastic gang but you can count me out."

"You don't even know anything about them." She stood up, hands on her hips looking the angriest I'd ever seen her.

"I know enough Lisa and if you are that bothered why don't you just hang with them. Why does she even want me to go they know how much I hate them all?!" She sighed and grabbed my hand.

"Look we-I mean I need you there, I cant do this alone and there are things you don't know things you will never understand going on and you need to be there."

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"Nothing you need to know about ok,  just trust me please." I looked into her eyes and instantly trusted her judgement, whatever she was hiding from me I would find out sooner or later.

"Fine! I will come but your lending me something to wear." She nodded her head, and smiled a toothy grin.

"Thank you Emma you wont regret it. I promise." I didn't know about that but I just nodded my head all the same anything to make my best friend happy.

School ended fairly quick, I didn't want to go home because I knew what it would be, a lot of arguing and a lot of shouting. I wasn't in the mood for that right now so I was getting ready at Lisa's.

 We reached her house in no time, it was the kind of house I'd love to live in, her family were so clean and loving I just wanted that, I wanted the love. Lisa unlocked the door and motioned me to follow her up stairs, her bedroom was the pinkest room I'd ever been in it was so clean and homely. I sat on her comfy bed, kicking my shoes off and making myself at home, she looked at me with wide eyes before turning to the closet.

"You no I havve got some clothes you can have in here."

"I don't need your charity Lisa."

"I know, I wasn't I was just being nice." She flushed slightly as she started chucking things out her cupboard onto the floor.

"I'm going to find the perfect dress for you." She beamed, continuing to throw things to the floor.

"Hold that thought! A dress?"

"Yeah, what was you going to go to the party in? Jeans?" She laughed and pulled out a rather short black dress.

"There is no way on earth I'm wearing that!"

"Oh come on! You need to start showing your curves."

"No way!"

"Yes way and your hair it needs to come down, your forever hiding it away." She walked forward tugging my hair out my bobble letting it fall below my back.