CHAPTER THIRTY - ONE

CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE

Kyle’s diary

1864 - Monday-12.45am

Today I found out vampires and supernatural creatures exsist , today I was changed into a vampire, I felt sick it killed me to think I was one of them monsters the blood sucking parasites.

Ive made this diary to keep check on my life to make sure I never forget who I am , my names kyle and today I was changed at the age of eighteen years old, I was barley a man and now I wouldn’t age or ever have children, and the vampire that changed me goes by the name of francis claims she only changed me because she was lonely and bored, I hope I didn’t end up like her the burning in my throat is kiling me its like someones stuck a red hot poker down my throat , I felt so thirsty yet I knew what I was thirsty for and I didn’t want it I didn’t want blood .

I flicked the the next page feeling a little withdrawn , I llay back in my car it felt so weird reading kyles life and the things he went through.

1864-Saturday-5.00pm

I think I have feelings for my maker , I love how she says my name I love how she makes funny noises when she drinks a humans blood.

I cant get enough of blood eithers its like a rush when I kill a human and here there screams , today I killed with francis and we went to a bar to get drunk, we’re currently on the road due to hunters on our trail.

It might be a while before I write in here again.

So he had feelings for his maker I still couldn’t rid the fact as to why he wants me to read this. I sighed and turned to the next page.

1865-Friday-4.00am

Its been a whole year since I last wrote in here , ive been through so much , me and francis are together now but I hate her , I love her but sometimes I just want to kill her myself that’s not exactly normal is it?

I killed my first werewolf today he stunk like wet doh and human flesh not exactly a greagt combonation.

Me and francis argued tonight I think we need more space we’re always togher and apparently my attitudes changed.

So he hated his maker aswell, I flicked through a few pages until something caught my eye.

1901-Tuesday-6.50pm

Today my maker was killed, im so sad but then im happy at the same time, im finally free from her and free to do what I want , ive heard about a vampire bar not far from where I am now , im going to see if I can get a job maybe meet a few people.

So his maker was killed , how could he feel happy about that, and he was going to get a job at a bar jeez learning all this about kyle was weird. I flicked the next few pages and saw a few about scott.

1902-Friday-10.00pm

Today I met another vampire called scott he’d been coming in the bar for a while and so we got talking he was funny and had a girl names georgia with him and a couple others, georgia was human which surprised me the most, but the way she looked remind me so much of my maker.

Should I talk to her?

1904-Thursday-9.00pm

I couldn’t believe id been with georgia a year now she was amazing, people thought I was sick for being with me food but still I loved her so much, I would never let anyone hurt her.

Today was the day I was going to ask her if she wanted eternal life I hoped she said yes.

I was shocked at how he was with georgia when she was human I always knew he changed her but I didn’t realise they were inlove prior to that.