CHAPTER FOUR

CHAPTER FOUR

blood ,pain,blood,screaming,pain,the whisper..."don't worry Emma ive got you" ... the stranger the dark man in the ally way, BETH ..... I sat bolt up right regretting it almost instantly the pain I felt.. Made me fall straight back down .. I ached from head to foot and my muscles ah they felt so stiff... I closed my eyes dreading it almost instantly pictures of blood and everything else came flooding back.. I sat up more slowly this time and took my time to look around where the hell was I ...no scratch that what the fuck happened....I examined my self head to foot sheesh I looked whiter than ever and I was still wearing my black dress thank good .. Only one thing I had to complain about it was god damn bloody and ripped almost every where awe man Beth was going to kill me... Saying that where the hell was Beth... the last thing I remember was..... Well I don't know I couldn't remember anything that was rather worrying... I leaned back on the rather comfy bed and stared around the room my focus was a lot more sharper its liked id gotten new glasses or something... I patted my face to make sure I didn't actually have any on and sighed maybe I was imagining things.. It was a pretty nice place the bed I was on was a huge double one with silk sheets and huge glass cupboards surrounding me ... well who ever was keeping me here was rich and I wasn't complaining.. I stood up rather faster than I thought I did I nearly went through the bloody ceiling.. Well technically I didn't that would just be stupid .. I shook my head at my stupid words and walked over to a huge chest of draws .. Well I was in a rich room no one was around there had to be something worth stealing.. I pulled open one of the draws resulting in the whole thing crashing to the floor .. What the hell I didn't even pull it hard what was it made out of cardboard, I kicked it hard resulting in it smashing into the opposite wall... wow I was strong super strong like cat women or something.... I smiled sadistically .. Wow hang on did I just kick that chest of draws I was loosing my mind that's what was happening someone had slipped me drugs I was temporaly lying somewhere and dreaming all this it wasn't real and I wasn't going to let it take over I was gong to sit on this bed and not move till I woke up in an ally or something ....I walked over carefully and sat down on the bed .. I closed my eyes not daring to open them I didn't even want to see anything this drug was going to show me... no matter how stupid and funny it seemed to be .. Like I could kick a chest of draws across the room how gullible did it think I was.. Seriously was I talking to my self in my mind ...I heard a door open near by and someone stop just short of me....

"so trashing my room does that make you feel better"

"shut up your not real"

"hmmm" I felt a sharp pain as my face jerked sideways what the hell did he just hit me .. I opened my eyes wide .. Anger hitting every nerve I had until I saw his face .. His beautiful blue eyes the way he looked at me made me sink to my knees ( not literally) ...his blonde wind swept hair and muscles made me want to start begging on my knees. Aright this dumb drug making me see the one person I couldn't get out my head..

"go away"

"wow good come back and there's me thinking you might hit back"

I glared at him for a good while before I actually believed this might all be real... was it ??

"Scott" I let out a breath shocked that he might actually be here...

"yeah its me" he smiled a cheeky smile before sitting next to me ..

"w-what are you doing here"

"surprised"

"just a little I cant remember anything"

"you was hit by a car"

"how ... ? Well that defiantly was news to me what the hell...

"you was running out the ally and well you stupidly ran into the road I couldn't just leave you so I umm well I changed you"