CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR

CHAPTER THIRTY - FOUR

I haven’t wrote this chapter yet but I have a feeling its going to be upsetting L probably not for you but it will be for me cause im going to be loosing a character boohoo oh well bad things happen for a reason ha-ha happy reading or should I say sad reading :P

I wasn’t to sure where to go from here I mean where did you go when you were feeling down in the dumps, I had nothing just my poxy alcohol and a fate worse than death.

I sat on a nearby bench drinking yet more alcohol it’s a good job I was already dead cause id have died from liver damage by now.

I gulped it down while I watched all the high school kids on the way to school they watched me with disgust written all over there face.

“drunk” a girl close to me muttered I stuck out my foot and tripped her up she fell to floor cursing about abusive people.

I chucked my bottle on the floor watching it smash to pieces , I liked watching it break it reminded me of me, I was broken and damaged, id slept with Scott, lost my best friend id even lost Kyle.

And the whole supernatural were running scared from ME !! I mean really look at me I was a mess a broken down pathetic mess.

A man sat down on the same bench as me holding a news paper , I glimpsed at the front page and saw Toby’s face staring back at me.

I looked round to see if anybody was about , oo I was in luck, I pulled out my knife and drove it into the mans ribs I pulled it out and watched um fall to the floor in agony he screamed loudly, and a women run over, I grabbed his news paper before running by the women she grabbed my arm in panic.

“what’s happened”

“I think he’s having heart attack im going to get help you wait with him” she nodded and run towards the man , I smirked and walked off back to my car.

I slammed the door behind me and leaned back in my seat.

I flicked the page and looked at the huge picture of Toby.

Today is the day of Toby Winchesters, girlfriend Louise Macintyre’s , funeral , the times are 4.00pm at vicarage greens funeral home.

I red it through three times before deciding I was going to go, but first I had to write Toby a letter and deliver it by hand, was it just me or was I feeling all of a sudden emotional, no it was probably just my mind imagining things, but Toby never deserved me killing him girlfriend I was just angry that day he deserved the truth.

Dear Toby

You may know me as the girl that killed your girlfriend , but you have me all wrong, im sorry about killing her by the way but that’s not actually why im writing you this letter.

Im writing this letter to tell you the truth, even f you don’t want to hear it, I want to tell you about what’s out in the world its not all peachy you no.

Im a vampire, so you probably laughed at that but its nothing but the truth why would I lie, and here’s the best part you had a hybrid slut wipe your memory, and I bet now your thinking im crazy, well im not!!

Well im a little crazy but that’s not the point, what im trying to say is before you had your memory wiped you were living with me , now don’t get all excited we were never an item in fact I tried to kill you and drink your blood but couldn’t bring my self to do it, cause once upon a time I was a actually a good vampire but now im the most evil creature to walk the earth, hence why I killed your girlfriend, she wasn’t that pretty you know you could of done so much better, funny cause you can now.