CHAPTER TWELVE

CHAPTER TWELVE -IN THIS CHAPTER YOU FIND OUT WHAT KIND OF EMOTIONS EMMA’S GOING THROUGH CAN SHE FIGHT THE DARKNESS INSIDE HER THAT THREATENS TO RID HER SOLE FOREVER…..

As my car reversed off the drive Kyle come running out the paper in his hand a look of pure desperation on his face. he put his hand up for me to stop the car , I obeyed for the simple fact he might be able to help me.

he ran half naked towards the passenger side and got in.

“care to explain” he didn’t sound angry but his voice was urgent and hurried.

“I didn’t kill him”

“I can see that but why”

“I couldn’t I don’t know what happened I bit him and I just felt really guilty I had to leave”

“now that’s why you shouldn’t get close to your dinner, I saw the way you was round him laughing and touching.”

“yeah well I got something out of it didn’t I”

“but you also messed up, he can still remember you Emma he only needs to put too and too together”

“I did that mind compulsion thing you told me to do I thought it would work”

“clearly it didn’t”

I bowed my head in all honesty I was ashamed of myself how could I let things go this far, why didn’t I kill him?? oh yeah I had stupid witch blood running through my veins.

“look im going to sort it now so don’t worry by the time im back he will be dead and forgotten”

“oh yeah well im coming with you”

“no you am not”

“what if you have another guilty conscience what then you going to leave him to live”

“no of course not”

“so tell me Emma how you going to kill him” I glared at him he really was making this harder for me.

“look mr I no it all, I hadn’t got that far yet so please back off I don’t know why you care so much its supposed to be Scott sorting this out”

“yeah well I got my self involved as scotts to busy”

I snorted busy having his way with another girl while Nicole was god nose where, I really hoped he got what’s coming to him.

“well if your coming don’t you think you should put a top on” he eyed me up clearly in too minds what to do.

“how do I no when I fetch a top you wont drive off”

“you don’t” I shrugged hoping he would take the bate, he sighed and got out the car , just as he was by the front door I clicked the engine back to life and locked the doors, he growled out angrily running back to the car but he was too late as I backed off the drive and sped up the street, I knew he would end up at the hospital but id rather finish the job alone I didn’t need no up himself vampire being there picking faults. I just hoped id made the right decision.

It didn’t take long to get to the hospital I parked up on the car park and cut off the engine, I sat here for what felt like forever the truth was I was nervous in fact I was beyond nervous I felt like my stomach was going to drop out and im sure this wasn’t entirely normal for a vampire.

I slowly got out the car making sure to lock all the doors, it was cold out as I walked towards the main doors in just a small top and skinny’s , why oh why do I never bring a jacket, I mentally scolded myself as I walked inside.