CHAPTER FIVE

CHAPTER FIVE

It had been hours since Scott had been gone and so far id gone through five bags of blood and watched endless things on TV it was no good I couldn't keep still .... Id left the curtains open so I could see when night fall came it was such a relief the sun wouldn't hurt me cause I don't no if I could live without that... when the sun started to go down I was itching to go out and taste the world with my new found strength and to be honest I was starving... it felt like forever until that lock on the door clicked and it swung open revealing a wind swept Scott... he looked hotter than ever as he passed me a carrier bag with some clothes in where the hell did he get these...

"um should I ask"

"no best not to" I smiled as I pulled out a short skirt and a nice short leopard print jacket that just showed my belly.. "well at least I no you no my style thanks"

"I take it you've already had a shower" he looked me up and down as I sat with his t-shirt on .. It just about covered me up but I didn't care I was a vampire now and that was the new hot.... I gave him a seductive smile as I pulled on the skirt and top .. God I looked good the way my hair billowed out made me look utterly pertrying...

"umm Scott"

"yeah"

"what we going to be hunting"

"the one thing that will satisfy your thirst"

I cocked my head to the side knowing what the answer was going to be...

"humans .... Look Scott that might be your thing but im not really into that I was thinking being a veggie vamp you no like them ones off twilight"

he laughed hard before turning to me..

"we'll see when you get out there"

"what's that supposed to mean"

"you wont be able to contain yourself .. Put it this way its like an all you can eat buffet and im going to teach you how its done in style.." he flashed his fangs as he opened the window up wide...

"why on earth are we going through the window"

"I have my reasons now come on" he jumped down giving me the fright of my life oh my god I hope he was ok .. I rushed too the window ... where the hell was he...

"BOO" I jumped back .. If I had a heart surly id of died on the spot how did he do that.. Being a vampire really was going to take some getting used to ... he held out his hand as I hesitated to take it...

"come on its fun"

"im scared of heights" I mumbled under my breath clearly embarrassed..

"just close your eyes and jump its always scary the first time round" I nodded my head and closed my eyes ... he pulled me so hard I could of landed on my face well I would of if it hadn't been for my really good balance..."your such a jerk" I punched him in the arm making him edge back a little..

"come on you telling me that wasn't a little fun"

"no it was the worst thing ive ever done and im not doing it again"

"you no for a vampire you're a big wimp loosen up"

I huffed at his words I was not a wimp I was just a new born give me time and id be stronger than him... determination was my middle name...

I made my way to his car and held out my hand... he looked at me like id gone crazy....

"you have got to be kidding me"

"what I say as your newborn I have privileges to drive" he raised his eye brow clearly at war with himself.. He held out the keys for me ill admit I was pretty shocked until he pulled them away when my hand was nearly round them ...