CHAPTER THIRTEEN

CHAPTER THIRTEEN

I pulled up outside the house , kyles car wasn’t anywhere to be seen but that didn’t mean he wasn’t here. In all truth being I didn’t want to face Kyle right now I was afraid of what he’d do I just hoped he hadn’t found Toby.

I got out the car feeling a little nervous I knew Kyle wouldn’t be happy , it wasn’t exactly anything to do with him but still if he’d told Scott id let someone live after biting them id be dead meat.

I pushed open the door which was left ajar for some reason maybe Kyle had left it like that when he ran out the house after me.

It was still a mess when I walked in the beer cans and bottles were everywhere, there was raised voice in the kitchen as I pushed it open.

Nicole stood not far from Scott screaming her pretty little head off, what caught my attention though was the too blondes smirking behind him, if I was Nicole he wouldn’t be my first choice.

I had this sudden urge to pull Nicole away shout at her for saying all the horrible things she was saying to my maker but I wouldn’t id never protect that dirty cheating-

“did you no about this” Nicole turned to me stopping me mid thought I held up my hands in defeat.

“hey don’t bring me into this he’s the one that’s done it and from what I heard you haven’t been so good either” I don’t know where it come from but id just dropped Kyle right in it , that’s another thing added to my list of things he wanted to kill me for.

“where on earth did you here that”

she put both hands on her hips and glared at me then Scott , weird she wasn’t even paying attention to the girls he was actually cheating on her with , id be chucking them through the window right now , im so glad I don’t have any love connections cause that would just be annoying.

Oh crap what did I say Kyle, ah what the hell id already dropped my self in it why not add more things to the list.

“Kyle told me”

Scott shook his head at me before Nicole rounded on him.

“you no I would never sink so low how can you believe such stupid lies” he didn’t say anything as she continuously smacked him over and over again, no matter how much I liked the show I couldn’t let her hit him like that, ah what was wrong with me.

I lurched forward pushing her away and stood my self in-between them.

“you can shout, but you cant touch now back off nick” she looked livid for a moment before moving a foot away.

“I expected more from you , protecting scum like him im supposed to be your friend”

“believe me I don’t want to protect him , right now I want to smack him myself for me protecting him I have no choice my brains telling me to”

She looked liked she was pitying me for a minute before giving me a good hard slab ..

“what the hell are you doing”

“you’ve betrayed me Emma , and once im betrayed I become your enemy you don’t want me as an enemy”

“you no what screw you I couldn’t give a shit if your so up on Scott don’t take this shit out on me”

she turned on her heel before giving us one last look of hatred.

I couldn’t say I was hurt by loosing Nicole but I was a little sad I mean she was basically my only friend in the vampire world and id already made her an enemy god I sucked.