CHAPTER SEVEN

CHAPTER SEVEN

The place was full of dead body's and I didn't no where to look first I was starving and lost a lot of blood ... from all the arrows id had in me .. I looked over towards Scott and his companion who yet I had to meet.. I strutted over like I owned the place I wasn't the one for thank you's but right now id get on my knees for what he'd just done for me...

He smiled at me as he lifted the last body onto the huge pile ... his friend jumped from a nearby tree giving me the once over with his eyes...

"see we could of avoided this if id gotten a car"

"we could also of avoided it if you took some blood out with you" he chucked me a bag of blood making me frown...

"why cant I just drink one of these"

"it will be obvious it was done by vampires" his friend spoke up leaning up against the tower of body's they'd made.. He was evil and I new that just by looking at him... his dark hair was windswept like scotts ... and his eyes were a dull blue he wasn't my type but just to be with a vampire id snap him up on any offer...

"erm im sure half of there hearts being ripped out makes it obvious its vampires work" he raised his eyebrows before turning to Scott ... "you can tell she's yours"

"im not his" I hissed at him.. Being talked about like I was some object made my vamperic blood boil...

"he made you" I really didn't like this boy...

"oh whatever, what's your name"

"what's it to you"

"well I was going to say thanks for saving me .. But now you can shove it up your ass"

"I didn't do this for you I did it for Scott and being honest now I don't much like you"

"well I don't like you much either pal" we glared at each other for a while before Scott spoke up...

"ok so now we're clear on introductions can someone help me get these body's in the van" the boy nodded as he picked a few up...

"well grab one then" he said over his shoulder to me .... If he wasn't careful his torn up body would be in the back of that van.... I grabbed a nearby head and lobbed it at him making him stop dead ... well it was a low blow but made me laugh all the same... he dropped his body's and turned to me .. His eyes had gone dark now and here was me thinking it was a little joke .. Maybe in the vampire world chucking food around was like a criminal offence .. I couldn't help but shudder as he come towards me ... he probably had a hundred years on me and here I was chucking human heads at him...

"did you just chuck a head at me"

"um that's what it looked like" ok so I was acting like an hard ass but hey I wasn't going to back down like a little mouse I wasn't weak and id prove that.. He laughed a cold heartless laugh one that shouldn't be around kids...

he moved faster than I blinked what the hell.. I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned round to come face to face with him... he punched me in my lip god damn that hurt ... I lifted my hand up and dabbed it with my finger I was bleeding again ... he moved again faster this time .. I turned in circles as he kept appearing in front or behind of me and every time laying one on me what was his problem it was only a head.. I fell to the floor dirtying my knees.. I got up slowly this time I was going to fight back .. As he went to punch me I blocked it with ease and again and again .. He got pissed off and went to kick me which I also blocked but this time punched him in the nose .. With the force of my blow his nose burst open sending blood everywhere .. It clearly made him stop hitting me and I was in a much worse state than him.. I turned to Scott who I was surprised to see was leaning up the van smirking,... oh great his friend was whooping my ass and he thought it was funny... he walked over patting his friend on the back... he turned to me a proud look in his eyes...