CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN hi people im really sorry on the delay of writing but I had bad writers block and ive been really busy so not had anytime to think .. But ive uploaded now so for everyone that reads thank you J

Days feel like weeks and months feel like years, what was it with being a vampire time seemed to drag on even when you were having fun, not that I was having fun or anything though it all seemed so lame me being here stuck in this stupid room with a stupid human talking to me about stupid things.

“don’t you find human food eatable” I huffed and covered my face with my dead cold hands.

“for the hundredth time Toby no I don’t”

“oh come on just try this sandwich I want to see what happens”

“and what if I collapse and die you think that will be funny”

“well if it helps me to get out of here” he smirked at me as I peeked through the gaps in my fingers, god why couldn’t I just kill him.

“im not trying the frikkin sandwich ok”

he sighed and carried on eating finally some silence.

“so what happened the other day”

“none of your business”

“you looked pretty sick”

“yeah and like I said that was none of your business”

“it was Kyle right he looked at you didn’t he, I no he makes me feel sick sometimes it happens to the best of us!”

“will you just shut up your irritating me, I don’t have time to think in here”

“well you said you would keep me company today”

“yeah I said company I never said id talk to you”

“cant I get out of this room its so dark in here”

“that’s cause its sunny outside and the curtains are closed Sherlock”

“doesn’t it effect you not being able to go out in the sun”

“I can go out in the sun”

“but you burn”

I chose to ignore him , it was getting to the point where I just wanted to snap his pretty little neck.

I stood up and checked my reflection in the mirror , I looked so weak an ill, my face was as white as ever and my eyes id never seen them that clearly they were almost my original colour, just goes to show not having a gory kill for a week really does effect you.

I didn’t look the best I really really needed to get out this house.

I smiled at Toby and went to walk out the room.

“cant I come with you”

“no chance”

“you let that other human walk freely round the house”

“yeah cause she’s a witch she can kill us in a blink of an eye”

“so why you so scared of me being down there”

I so wasn’t going to admit cause I was scared he would get killed.

“its cause I don’t know whether you will run straight out the front door”

I winked and edged out the room I heard him shout me a few times as I locked the door but to be honest I couldn’t of cared less he was annoying.

I only wanted to go for a walk stretch my legs around the house. And I wanted answers from the other night, why did people have to lie.