CHAPTER TWENTY- ONE

CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE just a short chapter guys im trying to do an upload to 2 uploads everyday again thanks for reading x

Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and the need for blood.

I sat staring into the hot depths of the fire in front of me , the chair was hard yet so comfortable, I felt so alone so out of touch with the world , I wasn’t me no more I wasn’t Emma, I had no soul no heart and no friends.

I was a vampire an evil blood thirsty mess, did I enjoy it? Yes I loved killing and murdering , it had been three months since id left Maggie’s house.

Three months since id spoken to anyone I felt so silent I didn’t even speak to my food even when they screamed I just smiled away.

Here I was stuck in an abandoned house with boarded up windows waiting out my days waiting for nothing .

What did I have , blood is that all??

Was that all my life involved death?? didn’t I have anything else?

I could go through the same questions everyday but no I had work to do I had to learn I had to fight and I would make sure I was stronger than anything or anyone.

I got up out my chair and moved over towards the windows it was getting dark out now I needed some blood I needed some energy.

I reached inside my pocket and pulled out my phone I had one message and that was off Kyle asking where I was.

I ignored it as usual since id gone all I had was message after message off him. It made me think what did they want to hunt me down or did he care.

I wasn’t capable of love now Id changed I was just another cold vampire walking the streets.

I pulled myself out the trance I was in and walked downstairs into the basement I could smell the sweet blood the sheer fear of them.

I smiled and opened the door, the boy sat crossed legged his hand tied up to the bar behind him, his head lolled back dried blood dripping down his face.

The girl was tied up by her hands on the bar above him she was very much awake like she hadn’t slept for days trying to get out.

Her wrists held fresh blood where the rope had dug into her .

She wept as I walked in silent tears trickling down her face.

Did I feel remorse?? No I loved the fact that I had food tied up in the basement I loved the fact that I lived so far away no one could hear there screams when I tortured them to death without spilling to much blood.

I gently traced my finger down her cheek, I remember the day id gotten them id never once bit them or drank from them, I fed them and kept them warm, I treated them like pets and nothing more.

Sometimes id have them doing things for me. But mostly they were tied up in the basement doing nothing but be scared of the next time I come down to them.

But tonight that was all going to change I wanted to finish them once and for all. I was going to play a game a game I enjoyed the most I was going to let them run and I was going to chase.

I knew they wouldn’t get away I was in the middle of no where deep in a forest with nothing surrounding us but trees.

I paced up and down listening intently to the wind outside it was so ferocious I knew there was a storm coming the perfect night.