《~FATED JOURNEY~》

By Sassy-San

"I will never let you control me, you only want money. I'll give you as much as you want but just don't show... More

Characters
Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20
Episode 21
Episode 22
Episode 23
Episode 24
Episode 25
Episode 26
Episode 27
Episode 28
Episode 29
Episode 30
Episode 31
Episode 32
Episode 33
Episode 34
Episode 35
Episode 36
Episode 37
Episode 39
Episode 40
Episode 41
Episode 42
Episode 43
Episode 44
Episode 45
Episode 46
Episode 47
Episode 48
Episode 49
Episode 50
Episode 51
Episode 52
Episode 53
Episode 54
Episode 55
Episode 56
Episode 57
Episode 58
Episode 59
Episode 60
Episode 61
Episode 62
Episode 63
Episode 64
Episode 65
Episode 66
Episode 67
Episode 68
Episode 69
Episode 70
Author's update
Episode 71
Episode 72
Episode 73
Episode 74
Episode 75
Episode 76
Episode 77
Episode 78
Episode 79
Episode 80
Episode 81
Episode 82 (END)
Happy announcement

Episode 38

2.9K 106 9
By Sassy-San

Sanjh's POV

"She is not opening her eyes, it has been 24 hours now" I said. She looked down saying "then she went in coma" I looked at her in disbelief and that's when I saw Abhi, Harsh, Maa, Mom, Papa, Samastha, Randhir, Aaruhi and Shrivansh. Looking at them, I felt like killing myself.

I shouted on that nurse saying "Are you out of your mind while saying this? Who are you ha? Go and call your so called doctors. Tell them that Sanjh Rajvanshi is calling, if she won't wake up then I will burry them alive now." I said fuming in anger. She ran from ICU calling her doctor being scared because of my shout.

Harshit came and said "What happened?" "She is saying that Sachi is in coma an-" I said with anger. "I will kill that doctor right now." I said again. "First come with me outside, ok" Harsh said. I shook my head as no. I looked at everyone and their eyes turned teary hearing me except Papa and Randhir.

He held my arm and took me out of that room saying "Calm down first and then come inside until stay here." Harshit said getting little angry. Before I say anything he left me outside. Looking at his back, suddenly I remembered the temple and Lord Krishna. I made my way towards temple in anger.

I went inside and said "Look you proved me right, from today I am never going to believe in you." I said all in anger. Then thinking that Sachi is in coma my tears made their way out and I said "I said you God that save her for her belief but you couldn't even do that, I don't know why in first place she believed in you." I said removing my tears.

"I hat-" my frustration on God stopped when my phone started ringing I looked at caller id and it was Abhi. Looking at that I received it in hurry feeling scared and panic saying "What happened Abhi?" hearing my panic voice he said "Everything is ok, just come here, Sachi woke up."

Hearing him, my tears again made their way out. I cut the call in hurry and joined my hands in front of Lord Krishna's statue and said "Thank you so much god, thank you so much." I don't know how she woke up. When nurse told me she is in coma, I had lost hope but God made everything alright the way everyone said.

I smiled looking at the statue and ran towards ICU just to find Sachi's eyes still closed. I looked at everyone and they just passed me a smile and I said "Her eyes are still close?" I said looking at her. Harshit said "You fool, you're the biggest one I have seen in my whole life." I looked at him in confusion.

"Yeah, he always calls me fool but look he is more than me" Abhi said joining Harshit. I was just looking at them in confusion when Shri came and put his hand on my shoulder saying "She woke up at night Sanjh, but you didn't know." He said giving high five to Abhi.

Hearing him, my eyes turned big in shock and I said "But I checked on her time to time." They again started laughing. Harshit said controlling his laugh "Yeah because she tried to open her eyes and because of weakness she wasn't able to. So she fell asleep closing her eyes." I made a oh face. I smiled looking at them with full of my heart.

I went near Papa and said "Papa she is out of danger, look" Hearing me he didn't reply and went outside. I looked down and said "Now you guys can go, I will be here only." They all shook their head as no. I sighed and said "Ok, I'm going to drink some water." hearing me Maa smiled and said "You didn't eat last night?" I nodded my head smiling at her.

I went outside, took a bottle and sat when I saw Samastha coming towards me saying "Drink it slowly, can't you even take care of yourself ha? You didn't even drink water in those days until she woke up." I just looked down smiling. "Are you blushing? OMG? The Great Sanjh Rajvanshi is blushing." She said mocking me.

I put that bottle on chair and was about to go outside to bring tea for everyone when I heard excited voice of Abhi calling us "Samastha, Sanjh come, Sachi opened her eyes." my face turned red when I heard him. Suddenly Samastha ran in excitement to meet Sachi and here I was nervous as hell.

I checked the time and it was showing 9.00 in morning. I took little steps towards her room. I stood behind everyone and looked at her from far. She was smiling and looking at everyone. I smiled seeing her smile after 1 week and these fucking 24 hours. I wanted to hug her so tightly but I couldn't because she was weak and more than that she was still in bandages.

Suddenly she looked at me and our eyes locked, within a minute she looked at another person. Everyone was talking to her like she has missed her school's assignment and she was just smiling looking at them. Looking at me Sachi's mom gestured everyone to go outside but these two Sams were not leaving.

Ahh I want to talk to her, I want to touch her. Just leave, these brats. Then Maa said "Samaira, Samastha, let's go home now." They looked at Maa in irritation and then looked at me, I gave them my glare. Understanding that Samastha said "Let's go Samaira, we will come in few hours, ok?" but she was not going, Samastha just held her arms and took Samaira with her.

I looked at them until they closed the door. I sighed and took a deep breath looking at Sachi, who has closed her eyes. I want to talk to her and she closed her eyes. I went near her and sat beside her saying "Are you ok? Anywhere paining?" She didn't reply. I again asked her the same.

This time she opened her eyes and said "Who are you?" I looked at her confused and talked with myself in whisper "Is she having memory loss or something? I need to talk with that bastard doctor." I was about to go when I again heard her "I didn't lose my memory Mr. Rajvanshi." "Then? Are you ok?" I asked. "Did the papers get ready?" She asked me and I confusingly replied because I don't know what is she talking about "Which papers?"

"Divorce papers?" She said making my eyes dark red. Here I didn't even change my clothes for 2 days now and she is asking me about fucking divorce papers. I was about to shout but I calmed myself down, she is laying there because of my anger, so no more shouting. "Sachi, listen to me once. I'm sorry for everything, for calling you slut, for not trusting you, even for trusting Abeer also. I'm so sorry." I said being all guilty.

This time she looked at me up to down and said "But I want divorce not your sorry or explanation." I just can't believe that she is talking to me in this manner, like a lady don. I sighed and said "Ok, when I talked earlier about divorce, I had given you time for a month. Now you won't at least give me some time, a chance?"

She looked at me and said "You don't even feel anything for me then why you want time and for what?" her face was totally blank, I couldn't even predict what will she say. "Who says, I don't feel anything for you? I just need sometime. A CHANCE." I said in anger.

She looked at me surprised and said covering her face again into that blank one "I don't want to waste our time Mr. Rajvanshi." What the fuck with this waste of time and all. In this whole marriage of 6 months my time got wasted the most, calm down, calm down Sanjh. I again said calmly "I'm asking you to give me a chance which you don't want to give and you forgave that Navya so easily. I didn't even do anything like her."

Hearing me she looked here and there saying "How much time do you want?" I said hiding my smile "After your get discharged, I want one month and if you don't forgive me in this month then I will call the lawyer by myself, ok?" hearing my deal she looked kinda satisfied and nodded her head.

"I have some conditions." I said and she looked at me confused raising her eyebrows like what I was even asking? I smiled and said "First, you will behave with me the same as before, second you won't ignore me nor you will throw me away from you. And third the last one, as your husband I will take care of you, so you will listen to me whatever I say?"

She thought for sometime and then looking at me nodded cutely. I smiled looking at her and again ask "Are you ok? Are you feeling any pain like anywhere?" She shook her head as no and said "My head is hurting a little but it's bearable." I nodded my head holding her hand saying "Good, I will call doctor, ok?" She nodded her head with surprise. I pecked her hand and left to call the nurse and told her to call the doctor.

I again came back to her and took a seat, just admiring her. Feeling my gaze on her, her cheeks started heating up. Look here she was talking about divorce and even my gaze makes her blush. I said "Look at me Sachi?" She looked at me and I continued "I'm really sorry, it was all my fault this time also and back then also when those photo got leaked."

She shook her head as no but then she realized that she was angry then she nodded as a yes. I wanted to laugh on her cute gestures that make my heart flutter everytime. Controlling my smile, I said faking my sadness "I feel like dying because of guilt, you know Sachi guilt is really a big thing."

Hearing me she didn't reply so I looked at her and saw tears not understanding what was she thinking I said "Why are you crying suddenly-" before I say something further doctors came, and looking at her they asked me what happened. "I don't know, she suddenly started crying when I was talking with her." I said being clueless.

"Mr. Rajvanshi, she is not mentally stable as I told you before her physical injury was not that much big that she got into danger. It's all because of her mental problems." Doctors said looking at me. I nodded my head not knowing what to say. Because I know her physical and mental both problems' reason is me, only me.

"You can call any best doctor for her mental health and our family will also give you full support, don't worry about anything just make her like before." I said assuring doctor. He nodded saying "Yeah I have called one of them and he will come tonight." I smiled and he checked on Sachi.

I told him that Sachi was saying she was feeling a little pain in her head, he nodded and checked on her saying "It's ok, it will fine until tomorrow." I smiled and shook my hand with him. I made her eat those medicines. When I was about to go outside too bring some food, I found Myra with tiffin. I gave her a smile and went to washroom.

When I came back, I looked at tiffin and Sachi. She was in sitting position but where is Myra? I went inside with confusion and asked "Sachi, where is Myra?" she replied "She left saying this food is for you." She said pointing at that tiffin in front of her. "Where is yours?" I asked. She pointed to tiffin kept beside my big one's. Smiling I asked "Why didn't you start eating then, you haven't eat anything from 24 hours."

"I was waiting for you" she said with hesitation. "For me why though?" I asked her purposefully because I know she hates eating alone first and second she always eats her food after I take my first morsel. "I just hate eating alone so..." she said and I just nodded my head.

"You also haven't eaten and drunk anything from 24 hours Mr. Rajavsnhi." She said, I looked at her and said "Did that Myra told you this?" She nodded her head. "She said this is what Samastha and Maa said, why don't you go home for at least to eat and change the clothes." She said looking at my clothes.

"It's just that, I don't want to leave you alone." I said shrugging my shoulder telling her lie. She just rolled her eyes saying "Doctors are with me, what nonsen-" she stopped in the middle looking at me with her big eyes.

I gave her my toothy smile showing I don't care with those little cursing words because I give worse than hers. She shook her head in disbelief saying "Just eat first." I nodded and I opened my tiffin and looked at her. She was looking at her tiffin with blank face and said "Mr. Rajvanshi ask doctors that how many days I need to eat this tasteless food."

She didn't even look at me, she was saying and glaring at that tiffin. I smiled and said "Yes, I will ask him Mrs. Rajvanshi." Hearing me her cheeks turned light pink but still without looking at me she just nodded. I was hating the fact that she was still calling that Mr. thing. I wanted to hear my name from her mouth, it sounds so good when she calls me Sanjh.

I took my first bite and looked at her from corner of my eyes, looking at me she also took her first bite making weird face. In this situation also she waited for me to take the first bite, I sighed and started eating with silence. This was not awkward but the happy one, more than peaceful.

We ended our lunch, I turned to put that tiffin on table when I saw Samaira and Samastha is coming. When they were about to enter I said sternly "Let's go home, Sachi needs to take rest now." They were about to say something when I heard Sachi's voice from behind "It's ok, I'm getting bored here and I'm not even sleepy. I have already slept for 24 hours now." She said making these two giggle.

They both passed beside me and took a seat beside her, I smiled looking at their bond when Sachi asked them "Where is Aaru?" Samaira said "She went to office, bhai was not going to office for 2 days now so Sameer bhai, Harshit bhai and Aaruhi di are handling everything there." hearing her she looked at me.

I was already looking at them, she had love in her eyes. As I know she is stubborn, she is not Sanjh, you made her like this. She trusted you more than anyone and I broke her trust saying all this, that's the reason she has trust issues with you. Thinking this I broke the eye contact and looked down.

Suddenly Samastha said something in her ear, she looked at me with big eyes and said "I can't believe" that's when these Sams said together "We too." and Samaira continued "I also saw that bhabhi" Hearing them she blushed and here me, I just didn't understand what were they even saying.

Suddenly Sachi looked at me and gestured me to come, I went near her and she said "You go home and change these clothes first. And take some rest also, sleep for some time." I looked at these two, glaring at them and nodded at Sachi.

"Bhai go, we are here so don't worry." Samaira said. I nodded and taking our tiffins I went outside from the exit behind the hospital because of the media, they could have get to know that I'm here in hospital. They were here after finding my photos with Sachi. I want to clear everything but right now Sachi is more important.

I called Santosh kaka to come at backside exit and I took my seat. After 20 minutes I reached at home. Maa gave me a smile when I saw her in kitchen ordering some workers and came towards me saying "Sanjh, I want to tell you something." Hearing her I just nodded.

She continued "Don't give divorce to Sachi for someone and give a chance to this marriage for once. I know I'm sounding selfish for my son but she is perfect for you Sanjh. She loves you more than anyone she will listen to you if you ask her. I know you more than anyone that you also feel something for her but don't know what is that, think about that feeling Sanjh. I know you care for her, in these two days I could see that, Prakash is correct that you can't live without her. Think-" I stopped her putting my finger on her lips.

"Maa listen, when she got into that accident and I saw her there. I felt like my soul left the body but now when she is alright and talking with me I feel like my life came back to me. And about my feelings for her, I have realized after that accident Maa." I said and she gave me a smile and said "Then ask her about-"

I again cut her in middle saying "I asked her but she didn't listen to me so, I made a deal with her that she will give me a month as a second chance and if she didn't find any change in me then she can give me divorce and she agreed for that." She said listening to me "Then just don't disappoint her Sanjh."

I nodded hearing her and said "Please Maa, don't tell this to anyone." She nodded and I asked "Maa Papa is still angry on me?" She looked down and sadly nodded her head. I said putting my hand on her shoulder "It's ok Maa, it's my fault at the end."

She said suddenly changing the topic "Why are you here?" I said "To change clothes, Sachi said this to me sternly." I said with a smile. "You love her more than she does, don't you?" I felt shy on her question and looked down with red ears, she smiled patting my head and said "Then go change your clothes, it still has blood stains."

I smiled and ran upstairs in our room and directly went to washroom. I washed myself and threw those clothes in laundry. I came out and wore a black pant and light blue shirt. This is not formal or causal, so I think it's good.

I was tired so I laid on bed. It has been 15 minutes, I was twisting and turning on bed. I sat on bed in frustration looking straight and thinking I am not able to sleep because Sachi is not here. I slapped my head in frustration and got up from bed, I started leaving home when I saw Shri was also going somewhere.

I looked at him and called him asking "Where are you going saale sahab (Brother in law)?" He chuckled hearing me calling him brother-in-law and said "to meet Sachi, in hospital jijaji." Hearing him I said "eeeuuuu it sounds so bad from your voice, don't you even dare to call me that shit again." He started laughing hearing me and said "Where are you going? In hospital?" I nodded at his question.

"Let's go, together then." I said and he nodded. We reached at hospital and went inside just to find these three gossiping about something. I sighed and controlling my anger I said "You two, go home now. It has been more than an hour now and still Sachi didn't get any rest."

Looking at us Samaira said "Why are you here bhai, didn't bhabhi tell you to take some rest." before I hit her she started running in whole room. That's when Samastha shouted on us saying "You two, this is hospital and Samaira, he is right. We need to go because Sachi really needs to take some rest." I nodded my head at her smiling.

I went with them until the main door when Samastha turned and said "Sanjh you also sleep, you're looking tired and sleepy." I nodded at her with smile and they left. I again came back to room just to find this brother sister duo having tears in both of their eyes. Feeling my presence Shri said to Sachi "I'm going home, take some rest, ok?" She nodded her head.

He left us and I looked at her saying "Sleep now, I'm here on couch." She nodded her head saying "You also sleep, I will call you when I need something." What happened to her, her tone changed from rude to soft one like before. Shrugging my shoulder I laid on couch and within a minute she fell asleep because of medicines and looking at her I also fell asleep.

**********************

Heyy lovelies....

Thank you so much for 5k views on fated journey. I hope your enjoying my story? Please always write your precious comments down, I feel really good after reading your thoughts about our characters. Its fun to read all your opinions.

I'm reading all the comments and found that you guys where hating our sanjh 😂but from this episode I hope your thought will change about him.... happy reading. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

756K 22.7K 40
• BOOK 1 IN MEANT TO BE SERIES • • COMPLETED • • STANDALONE • ~ "I was never yours." I retorted angrily. "Oh sweetheart. You were always min...
2.8K 136 10
"What the hell are you so scared of, Ishita? Why can't you love me back?" His voice boomed in the room with an echo. "I'm afraid of falling in love w...
740K 57.7K 50
|| DESI BILLIONAIRE ROMANCE|| ●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○● I always thought I was living a perfect life because I had everything one could dream...
148K 13.3K 29
°• Book 1 in the unexpected marriage series •° *:゚✧・゚: *✧・゚:* "They tried to hide their feelings with silence but they forgot that their eyes spoke t...