๐‘๐„๐“๐‘๐€๐šฐ๐๐„๐ƒ

Von dreayamyers

"๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ข๐™š ๐™– ๐™๐™ค๐™š ๐™—๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™– ๐™๐™ค๐™š ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ข๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช" 18 year old Nyela grabs the att... Mehr

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
Chapter 11
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
Chapter 14
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
Chapter 16
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ“

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ

4.2K 112 64
Von dreayamyers

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"But how can you love me but cheat on me..." she squinted at him.

"It's complicated" he ran his hands over his face. "Ian never been possessive over a girl like how I am with you Ny, onG. I'm not good at explaining my feelings but just know ion want to be with anyone but you"

"You literally just was...Lord you need to go back to school" she waved him off.

"Again, because I thought you cheated on me"

"Okay so we both thought we cheated on each other then we both cheated on each other. We're even now Kadrell" she kissed her teeth.

"I didn't wanna sleep with her mmcht. Nyela look at me" he held her chin but she dragged it away. "I'm sorry"

"Apologising and not making a change is manipulation Rell"

"It's Kadrell" he corrected her and she took a irritated sigh then took his blunt then started smoking. "On foe i've changed"

"Don't lie on foenem" she side eyed him as she blew out smoke.

"Whatever Ny. You hungry?" He changed the subject as he started back up the car.

"No Kadrell" she winded down the window and leaned her head on the side.

He mumbled something under his breath before pulling off.

"Rell..."

"Mm?" He hummed waiting for her to speak again. "I love you too" she whispered making him smile wide.

They pulled up to chick-fil-a drive thru, although Ny said she wasn't hungry, he still bought her food because he knew when she finished the blunt she was gon be hungry like a dog.

He got a notification on his phone so he checked it then locked it. "Yo crib cleaned up, don't tell nobody what happened cause it never happened"

She nodded her head slowly. "I don't want to go back home it's too soon. Can I stay with you?" She asked with her eyes red and low.

"Fasho"

They got into his crib and sat in the living room watching the screen while munching on their chick-fil-a.

"Rell this movie, it's...not interesting" Ny mentioned very slowly.

"Ayo why you talking like that?" Rell did a delayed laugh.

"Shhh. I'm watching the movie" she put a fry in her mouth.

"Y'all trippin, the tv not even on" Kelo chuckled to himself then grabbed the remote and turned it on.

Their eyes lit up seeing the screen as they stared.

"Colours" Ny gasped.

"Magical" He gasped.

"Two idiots" Kelo laughed then put it on family guy and headed to his bedroom.

"Bae the chicken sandwich is talking to me..." Nyela showed him and he moved closer and stared at it.

"It is talking, It's muffled what it saying ma?" He leaned closer to the burger and slowly took a bite.

"Rell! You killed billy!" She frowned hard then bit into billy the burger.

Rell pouted, "I'm sorry, let's hold a funeral?"

After they finished eating, they held hands and stood up together then fell.

"Your crushing billy!" Nyela started crying.

He squeezed his eyes shut "Ma it's just a wrapper, but you crushing Rell jr, now he won't be thick no more, gon be flat like a flatbread and I won't be able to stretch yo insides"

"Oh no!" She rolled off him. "We sleep now?"

"Mhm good night" he put his arm around her waist as they laid on the living room floor.

"I loveeeee youuuuuuu" Nyela dragged then pecked his lips twice.

"I love you too!" He climbed ontop of her then rested his head in her breasts. "Comfy ass pillows" he snuggled then drifted off to sleep.

"My back!" Nyela groaned as she woke up. Her back was hurting from sleeping on the hard wood floor, Rell's weight on top of her wasn't making it any easier. "Wake up" she patted his cheek.

"Bae let me sleep mmcht" he turned his head.

"I'm still mad at you so either you get the fuck off me or i'll beat yo ass"

"Beat my ass" he mumbled with his eyes closed. "So I can have a reason to accidentally throw you down the stairs"

"But i'm not pregnant?"

He laughed and they both stood up.

"I wanna go home"

"I am your home ma"

"I need to get ready to go to the salon Rell" she looked at him with a bored expression. "And I haven't forgiven you for cheating on me so you could back up a little" she fanned him away.

"Stop playing wimme Ny" he mugged her. "You're staying here and that's that."

"Okay"

"Mane why you ain't mad? I wanted to start some"

"You mad toxic" she shook her head. "But I like it" she smiled licking her lips.

"Whew" he fanned his nose. "That breath is a killa"

"Fuck you!" She spat then stormed upstairs.

"Bae I was playing....not!" He called out following after her.

𝚁𝚒𝚝𝚘'𝚜 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚋📍
Calinae's POV:

I took a test and waited a couple minutes.

Positive.

"TENGO COVID!!!!!" I sang then realised that it was a pregnancy test. "Awe shit"

I took two more tests to be sure and they both came out positive. "Riley!!!!!!!!" I shouted at the top of my lungs.

"What nigga damn" he mugged me as he came into the bathroom.

"I'm not yo nigga" I shoved him. "Go away I don't want you here anymore"

He stared at me for a few seconds then his eyes drifted over to the pregnancy tests then back at me.

"We're having triplets?" He covered his mouth in surprise.

"Huh?" I looked back at the tests. "Omg we are!!!!"

He pulled me to his chest and wrapped his hands around me then pecked my lips. "Hey baby momma"

"Hey babydaddy" I cheesed. "Damn three kids at one time, can we abort 2 and keep 1?"

He chuckled, "Yeen aborting my babies. Nah we gon be aight keeping all 3."

"Gimme kiss" I puckered my lips and he pecked them. "No a kissss" I grabbed his chin and entered my tongue into his mouth. He sucked on my bottom lip and rubbed my butt as we kissed.

"Let's tell the fam" I took out my phone.

"You really carrying my seed" he shook his head in disbelief then put his hand on my stomach. "Damn I knew I shouldn't have fingered you with my nut"

I texted 'Big booty community😛' that they should come over ASAP. "Babe text Rell and Kai to come over, not the others"

"Gotchu" he said then pecked my forehead and left the bathroom.

I stared at myself in the mirror then pretended as if I had a baby bump. "I'll love you forever my lil triplets. Ed, Eddy and Eve"

I walked out the bathroom into the bedroom to see Rito laying on the bed staring at the ceiling.

"We're parents at 18" I straddled his lap and pecked his lips.

I've always wanted kids young so i'm very excited to become a mother. I never had the best mother growing up so i'm quite scared. My mother technically abandoned me after what my pops did.

My father got life in prison when he murdered my stepdad who attempted to rape me. My stepdad is the father of my other two siblings who are younger than me, my siblings hate me because of it and so does my mother.

She neglected me after my father went to jail and since then I had to feen for myself and work extra hard to make sure I got a job so I didn't end up with nothing.

I'm an intern at a hospital, the area I work in specialises in cardiology. I go to college but only twice a week but now I'm pregnant, so i'm not sure what will happen now.

An hour later everyone pulled up and got situated in the living room. I stood up next to Rito and waited for everyone to settle down before we revealed the news, it was a bit early since we just found out today. BUT ION GIVE A FUCK I'M PREGNANT I'M FINNA BE A MOMMA.

If it dies, we try again.

Nyela yanked her arm away from Rell "Don't fucking touch me bro, you're pissing me off"

He choked her, I thought he was finna kill her till she started smiling.

And they call us toxic?

"Wait till we get to the car, imma fuck the shit outta you" he gritted in her ear.

"Stroke game weak" she mumbled.

"What was that?" He retorted.

"I like cheese" she switched up making everyone but Kai laugh.

"Oh aight" he sat back. "Now c'mere" he said putting his arm around her and she rested her head on his chest.

"What y'all gotta tell us so bad that you interrupted my me time" Kai asked mugging both of us.

"You say it bae"

"We're having triplets!" He expressed and everyone looked surprised.

"Y'all having 3 of em muthafuckas? Oh hell naw" Kai remarked with his natural mug on his face.

Always grumpy.

"Triplets? How did you find that out?" India questioned.

"From an ultrasound duh, even I know that shit. C'mon now bruh" Rell dumbfaced her and she flipped him off.

"We haven't been to an ultrasound yet" I told them.

"There was 3 pregnancy tests and all of them came out positive so that means we're having 3 babies" Rito cosigned proudly.

"Y'all dumber than Rell and Tyz put together" Ny cracked up laughing hard. "That don't mean you have 3 babies in your womb it just mean you definitely pregnant, make an appointment Cali"

"So i'm not having 3 babies" my lip started quivering before tears fell.

"Don't cry mami, i'll give you 3 babies" My boyfriend rubbed my back comfortingly.

"Kai do you ever smile?"

"Don't start yo shit again Ny, worry about that salon you got. Why yo lazy ass ain't at work?" He cut his eye at her. "Ion know how y'all dumbasses gon be parents, the baby gon come out retarded as Nyela"

"Stay hatin Kai. Just cause you'on got a boo" Rito playfully snapped back.

"My boo taken" he kissed his teeth as Nyela blankly looked at him.

Hm.

"I'm finna be an auntyy!!!" India did a lil twerk and I laughed then went over to hug her and Ny as the boys dapped up Rito. "It better be a girl"

"Nah no more, I had enough of bitches"

Rito popped Kai's mouth, "Don't call my baby a bitch"

"In here gon be smelling like vomit, shit and baby formula in 9 months. I ain't baby sitting nun" he held his hands up in defence.

"Who would let you baby sit their child? Yo ass prolly would teach em how to shoot a gun or sum shit" Ny joked.

"The baby would run away from his blunt ass, nigga wouldn't crack a smile for a mil"

"No" he folded his arms. "That baby would favor me, it don't wanna hang around y'all goofy asses"

Nyela's face lit up while reading a text on her phone, it caught Rell's attention and he attempted to snatch her phone.

"Nigga move"

"Who got you smiling like that?" He glared at her.

"Not you, the fuck" she said while replying on her phone.

I held back my laughter, my sis is playing a dangerous game.

"Aight y'all we finna head out" Rell picked her up and flung her over his shoulder.

"No we is not! Put me down young man!"

"Shut yo shit up" he slapped her ass and left through the door.

"And I oop—" India patted the back of her head. "What gender are y'all hoping for"

"Boy" we both answered. "I want a mini Riley, that would be so cute. And the outfits ahhh imma be a mothaaaa" I cooed while cheesing.

"We should go on vacation" Kai suggested out of nowhere.

India turned to him "Where to?"

"Punta cana, you paying tho"

"Nigga I ain't paying nothing but my own flight and hotel room"

"That's a good idea, shii we need a break" Rito shrugged. "Let us go to our first ultrasound appointment then we can book the flights"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Calinae is pregnant 🤰🥳

Thoughts 4 dis chap:

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

375K 16.4K 32
Two different people with completely different mindsets who find each other at their worst. One doesn't realize what's right in front of them.
SAVED Von ๐Ÿ’™

Jugendliteratur

841K 27.9K 56
After being abused by her step father 18 year old Grace decides to run away and find help . Seeking help at the nearest place she finds she meets Hea...
8.1K 597 21
๐Œ๐š๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž ๐‚๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐ญ. "๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ๐š๐ง'๐ญ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐›๐ž ๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐ž. ๐’๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐š๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐...
537K 24.3K 26
"If you were really my best friend, you'd see that you were the only person I've ever wanted to be with. You've been dating everyone else while I'm j...