T𝕙𝕖 Jeon Ζ¬wΞΉΙ΄s |π™Ήπšžπš—πšπš”οΏ½...

By ggukie_69

After 2 years of hiding from everyone, Jeon/ Ito Y/N finally became one of the most respected doctors in Japa... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
New OneShot story!!!
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
The Jeon Twins Vampire AU[Book-03]

26

731 93 30
By ggukie_69

[maybe 50+ votes? The moment it hits 50, I will be uploading another chapter ^.^]

A U T H O R

'See you in a few days.' Y/N smiled as she gave the medicine bag to Taehyung while talking to Jungkook.

'In a few days? Are you coming back to Korea?' Taehyung asked curiously.

'Hmm. I need to pursue my twin.' She winked.

Taehyung gasped and laughed loudly as Jungkook didn't say anything but bite his lips.

'Besides, I still have work to do in Korea. I was also planning to go.' She continued.

'So it wasn't for me.' Jungkook thought.

'Oh?'

'Yes.'

After their manager sighed the paper, they started to walk towards the exit.

'Y/N!' Y/N looked behind to see Shizu rushing towards her.

'What?'

'Oh! Are you guys leaving today?'

'Yes.' Jungkook said before Taehyung could reply.

'What happened Shizu?'

'You are going back to Korea tomorrow right?'

'Yes?'

'Did you take the documents? Packed all the necessary kinds of stuff for the official paperwork?'

'What do you mean?'

Without waiting, Jungkook walked towards the entrance as Taehyung and their manager had no choice but to follow him.

'I mean you said to me before that you will be going to Korea to complete the citizenship work and get a NID card from Japan. So did you---'

Jungkook stopped when he heard Shizu.

'What?!' Taehyung gasped mentally.

Jungkook stood for a second only to walk away again.

Y/N tried to stop Jungkook but Shizu stopped her.

'What?'

'Don't. I said it intentionally. Didn't you see his shocked face? He will of course think about this topic again and again!' Shizu grinned.

'Oh my god Shizu! You gave me a heart attack!' Y/N sighed.

'Ayo Ladies! What's up!'

Loid suddenly spoke and put his both arms on Shizu and Y/N's shoulders.

'Why are you talking in Korean?' Y/N narrowed her eyes.

In these two years of staying together, she surely has taught a lot of Korean stuff and basic words to her best friends.

'Just like that. Since you have to talk in Korean for a week or more.' Loid laughed.

'Since you have sent off your beloved twin, Let's go back to your apartment. After all, you still have to pack.' Shizu suggested.

Y/N nodded.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.
'Your brother and sister-in-law...?' Loid asked as he handed her the sketchbooks.

'Oppa and onnie have gone to another province. I won't be seeing them for a few days. They couldn't even change their ticket. That's why they left early in the morning.' Y/N replied.

'Ohh.....what about you? Where you will stay? Uncle Aunty doesn't know about you yet.' Shizu said as she put the T-shirts on the luggage.

'Hmm....Hoshi oppa has arranged an apartment for me. I wanted to stay in the hotel but he said that he has already arranged the apartment since he knew I will be going there for my citizenship meeting as well as my Webtoon series's official meeting with the higher authorities will be also held this week.' Y/N replied.

'Also, I want to stay there first and see if my previous apartment where I lived first is still empty or.....' She dared not to say that what if her brother sold that apartment?

'Is that so.. Well then don't forget to text us when you get there safely.' Shizu said.

'Of course.'

'What about the hospital?' Loid asked.

'Hmm....I have taken holiday for 2 weeks. Since the new interns will be coming in a few days, the older ones can take holiday as much as they want for this month.'

'Oh yeah. I also heard it from Feng.' Loid hummed.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
'Miss us more okay? Bye!' Loid and Shizu bid their goodbyes.

Y/N smiled and walked inside the airport. She saw the first Terminal was closed for VIP reasons. Thinking that it was some celebrities, she had to take Terminal number-03.

After getting her boarding passes, she ate a sub sandwich and drank coke until it was her turn to enter the plane.

Showing the ticket and boarding pass, the air hostess showed her seat.

'Thank you.' Y/N smiled.

'You're most welcome.'

Y/N sat down on her seat and looked around. She had to take an economy class seat because all the business class seats were booked already.

Hoshi apologized and asked if she wanted to leave the next day then he can manage the business class seat.

But it was not a long journey from Japan to Korea. So she refused. He had already helped her too much.

'Onnie..Can I take the window seat?'

Y/N saw a small girl with a teddy bear in her hands.

'Sure!' She smiled.

Y/N noticed the girl's mother who sat down beside an unknown man. Maybe that's why the mother asked her daughter to sit beside Y/N since she was a girl.

'Please fasten your seatbelts.' The instructor said..

'We are ready to take off....'
.

.

.

.

.

.
'Even though we are celebrities, we can't get what we want in this short time. What do you think, suddenly you said that you wanted to leave yesterday and our manager can buy tickets in a few hours? Don't sulk.' Jin sighed as he sat down.

'Yes. Be grateful that they still managed to buy tickets for today. Although most of the staff are still here. ' Yoongi said.

'Yeah yeah. I am grateful.' Jungkook said as he ate the almonds given by the air hostess.

'I guess being heard by his twin, his health has improved drastically. Look, he doesn't have any headache nor any other issues apart from his leg injury!' Namjoon laughed.

'Hahaha!' Jimin and Hoseok also laughed.

'It isn't like that! The medicine works well! It worked even before I saw her! Right, Jin hyung?'

'Hmm....Now that I think of it, I think it was also because of Y/N I guess, no I think that Y/N was there that day. Just we didn't see her.'

'Hah!' Jungkook sighed and looked away from his hyungs who were teasing him.

Suddenly they heard loud noises coming from the economy class. All of them looked behind where the economy class was. But there was a curtain to separate both sides.

The air hostesses removed the curtains and ran toward the sound. That's when they saw an old man laying on the ground of the plane.

'He suddenly fell! I think he-'

'He is having asthma! He surely has an inhaler in his bag! Someone, please check! And uncle please try to take slow breaths. 1,2-'

'Isn't she Y/N?!' Jimin's mouth was hung open.

'S-she is in this plane with us? Oh my god!' Hoseok was shocked as well.

Only Jungkook who was still angry with his twin was proud to see her helping the patient.

'So she really is going to Korea?' Taehyung said.

'Of course, she will. She has to pursue her twin!' Yoongi grinned.

'Does that mean she will be living in her old apartment?' Namjoon asked.

'Maybe. She has nowhere to go though.' Yoongi replied.

They watched until the old man was stable again and the air hostess pulled the curtains back to separate them.

It separated Jungkook from seeing Y/N anymore..
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
'Thank you please fly with XX flight again.'

All of them got down as Jungkook was walking slowly.

'Should we take Y/N with us? She comes to Korea after 2 years. Things have changed. What if some bad people get her?' Jimin asked with a concerned voice.

They were talking among themselves. This side of the airport was filled with media and ARMYs. But still, they managed to walk towards the other side.

Finally, Jungkook saw his twin. She was thanking the staff who showed her the area of waiting for people.

Jungkook was confused when he saw her looking among the people who were standing there with name banners to find the people.

'Did she hire someone from the hotel? Is she going to stay in a hotel?' Jungkook thought.

The rest of the members were standing a little behind but they were also watching Jungkook and Y/N.

Jungkook saw Y/N waving her hand with a smile on her face. Then he saw a person walking towards her as the person patted her head.

He was confused why that person looked a little bit familiar to him. But when he saw her leaving he also followed her.

Curiosity kills a bunny.

By the time he reached towards the VIP parking lot, he saw them walking toward a big car.

Where was she going? He wanted to follow her.

Suddenly her loud voice made him come back to earth again from his thoughts.

'OPPA!!'

The car door opened revealing the person.

'I missed you!' She rushed and hugged the person.

'Me too!' The person laughed.

Jungkook's eyes widened as they became colder when he saw the person was non-other than Kwon Soonyoung aka Hoshi, his fellow HYBE mate..

TO BE CONTINUED.......

[only 1 to go to become a family of 200!]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 383 18
An accident caused the twins to travel into a new world...mixed with Humans and..Vampires. Y/N who still had her memories was assigned to make Jungko...
31.2K 1.5K 24
He don't want anyone, but suddenly, he wants her. β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’ She won't date ever, unless it's him. β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’ "I don't like h...
1M 47.1K 44
"Oh please Jungkook, everyone knows you're just an innocent baby boy." "Well, I guess not everyone knows me then." ______________ You're a 24 year ol...
128K 5.5K 93
'Why do you look like the female version of Jungkook?' 'Hey! Why are you copying me!!!' Entering in to the HYBE label, Lee Y/N couldn't help but to...