TejRan- Lost and Found Love

De Akshhh06

This is my first time of writing any kind of story so if I make any mistake please help me and forgive me. Th... Mais

Characters of the Story
Weekend with Family and Friends-Part 2
Anger and Guilt-Part 3
Fall and Hold each other- Part 4
Sorry and Thank you - Part 5
First Auto Ride and Weird Feelings - Part 6
First Bike Ride - Part 7
Vada Pav and Ice Cream Date - part 8
First Phone Chat - Part 9
Just wanted to stay closed to you-Part 10
TejRan : One Great Team- Part 11
New Friend meets old Friends - Part 12
Complicated Feelings and Emotions - Part 13
I like you too - Part 14
Party, Fun and Emotions - Part 15
Confusion Cleared and Surprise - Part 16
The Revenge has been taken - Part 17
A Better Future - Part 18
New Beginnings - Part 19
Getting Some Clarity - Part 20
Giving it back - Part 21
Biggest Mistake and Lesson - Part 22
That night and Weird feelings - Part 23
In Search of Peace - Part 24
Unsaid Understanding & Feelings - Part 25
Please Talk to Me.... - Part 26
Let's Talk - Part 27
Forgive but never forget - Part 28
The Whole Truth- Part 29
Ego vs Apology - Part 30
I don't deserve Her - Part 31
Second chance - Part 33
Finally Hello Tejasswi - Part 34
Jealous and Possessive - Part 35
"You do affect me ,Tejasswi." - Part 36
Love is always there - Part 37
"I am a Queen" - Part 38
"Are you falling for me" - Part 39
"This is what I was craving for" - Part 40
"I want you to be possessive about me" - Part 41
"I am lucky to have you" - Part 42
Their Egos - Part 43
Special One - Part 44

I will earn your trust and your friendship - Part 32

1.3K 245 14
De Akshhh06

Recap- Karan get to know Umar's truth and All came on Site for Pooja.

Part 32

Pooja is done and everything went pretty well. SP Kundra and Suneeta Kundra are very impressed by all the preparations. They praised Teju and Omi for the preparations. Teju and Omi are very happy.

Karan is admiring Teju as she is looking absolutely adorable after hearing her praise.

Everybody started leaving only then Karan's mom says, "There is very famous temple. It is not very far from here. I want to go there for darshan."

"No Suneeta, it is late already and weather is also getting bad. I think we should go back. We will come some other day." SP Kundra says to Karan's mom. He tries to convince her to go back.

"No, I am not going back without visiting the temple. I have been asking you from very long to go their but you always make excuses and today when we are close to the Temple you are again making excuse." Karan's mom refuses to go back.

"But mom, look at the weather. It is so windy and rain can start any time and you know how Mumbai's rain is, right?" Karan also tries to convince his mom. But she gets angry and goes to Teju.

"Teju, will you please come with me to the temple. We both can go with Parvez(driver)." Karan's mom asks Teju.

"Auntie, woh.." before Teju say something further Karan's mom interrupts her

"It's okay if you also don't want to come. I can go alone with Parvez." Karan's mom says to Teju.

"No auntie, I didn't mean that. Of course, I will go with you." Teju quickly tries to calm Karan's mom. Teju nods her head to Karan to make him understand the situation.

"Auntie, you go ahead I will come." Teju sends Karan's mom ahead and she stays there to talk to Karan and his father. As soon as Karan's mom leaves from there, Karan turns towards Teju.

"Are you serious, Tejasswi? How can you be agreeing to go with mom? Can't you see the weather is getting bad?" Karan says to Teju.

Teju ignores Karan and try to convince SP Kundrra.

"Sir, I think we should take auntie to the temple. She wants to go. My mom also say if someone wants to go to temple then we shouldn't stop them." Teju says to SP Kundrra.

"No Tejasswi, I don't agree with you." Karan interrupts.

"Karan, I think she's right, we should take your mom to the temple. Let's do one thing we all can go with her." SP Kundrra says to Karan and Karan couldn't deny.

Everybody else went back. It's only Karan's mom, his father, Karan and Teju. SP Kundrra goes near to Karan's mom.

"Suneeta, we are coming with you. Sorry for earlier. Let's go Suneeta. Karan and Teju you two come together. I will go with my wife." SP Kundrra tries to make it up to Karan's mom. He nods at Teju also as she is the one who convinced them. Karan's mom gets happy. Karan's mom and dad go to their car and sits and Parvez start driving.

Karan and Teju walks to Karan's car. Nisha is gone back already and now Teju doesn't have any option and she has to sit at front seat. Karan gets in and start the car. Teju is stilling standing outside and she is thinking about the time when Karan use to give her rides. Karan can see that hesitation on her face and again blame himself for this condition of Teju. Teju quickly gathers herself and sits at the front seat without looking at Karan. Karan starts driving and again it is complete silence in the car.

"You shouldn't stay back. At least you should have gone back with others. Weather is not nice and your family will be worried." Karan says to Teju who is looking outside the window.

"Auntie asked me very nicely. I only stayed back for her. And you don't have to worry about my family. I have already texted mom and she is aware that I am with Sir(SP Kundrra) and auntie." Teju tells Karan.

After some time, they all reach at the temple. They all go inside and seeks blessing. Karan's mom is looking here and there. She quickly goes to one person.

"Namaste, Pandit Ji Kaha hai? Mujhe pooja karvani hai aur aashirwaad (blessing) ke roop mei Mata ki chunni(scarf) bhi lena hai." Karan's mom asks that man.

"Pandit ji Abhi Abhi gaye hai thodi der Tak vapis aa jayege. Aap intzaar kar lo." He replies.

"Mom, what happened? What are you talking about?" Karan asks his mom. SP Kundrra and Teju also looks at her for reply.

"Actually, this temple is very famous so whoever comes here, Pandit ji does Pooja for them and in parshad he gives Mata ki Chunni which is considered to be very auspicious. But Pandit ji just went somewhere so we have to wait for him to come back." Karan's mom replies.

"That's not possible Suneeta. We have to leave now. Weather is getting bad and we do not even have your medicines. Sorry but we can't wait." SP Kundrra

Karan's mom knows that he is right. They should leave. She agrees to leave but she gets very sad. Teju looks at her face and then she looks at Karan. Karan also feeling sad for his mom but there is not much he can do. But when he looks at Teju who is looking at him too. Teju is waiting for Karan to say something but Karan is confused.

Teju start walking slowly and calls Karan. Both are walking behind Karan's parents.

"Auntie is very sad. She doesn't want to go home without Mata ki Chunni. I think we should stay back and wait for Pandit ji." Teju says to Karan. Karan looks at her and thinks how pure and kind hearted she is. I couldn't think that for my mom but she is thinking about her.

"Okay, but only I will stay you should go back with mom and dad." Karan replies her. Hearing that Teju looks at him with annoyed expression.

"This is my plan. So, I am definitely staying. If you want you can go back. I will get two Mata ki chunnis, one for auntie and one for my mom." Teju replies.

"Okay, sorry we both will stay back." Karan agrees. After deciding everything they runs and go close to Karan's parents who are almost near the car.

"Mom, we will stay back and wait for Pandit ji." Karan says to his mom. Karan's mom gets happy but she is worried for them too.

"But what about whether Karan?" Karan's father asks.

"I don't think so it is going to take long for Pandit ji to come and now sky is clearing up. We will leave quickly after Pooja and will stay in touch with Omi and Nishant if we need any help. You don't worry." Karan replies.

"Okay son, even we could have stayed back if your mom had brought her medicines. Now we have to leave. And Teju beta, be careful and take care. Karan take care of her and yourself." Karan's fathers says and then they leaves from there.

Karan and Teju both are sitting in the temple and waiting for Pandit ji. Both are looking at each other time to time. After sometime Pandit ji comes and Karan and Teju do Pooja with them.

After completing the Pooja, Pandit ji gives them blessing and says, "Tumahari Jodi sada salamat rahe ." Hearing that both looks at each other and they share an intense eye lock and both gets the flashback when Teju proposed him.

"Pandit ji, yeh mera boss hai Bas." Teju corrects Pandit ji. Karan feels sad after hearing that.

After completing the Pooja. Pandit ji give them Mata ki chunni and they rush quickly to car to leave as now rain has been started.

They gets into the car and Karan start driving. After some time, there is strong wind and it is getting hard to drive. Karan is having hard time to drive. Teju notices that.

"I think we should stop the car on one side and wait for some time. See there are so many people who parked their cars on the side and waiting for weather to get better." Teju says to Karan while showing him the parked cars.

"Yeah, I think that is a better idea." Karan replies and parks the car in the side. Karan quickly text Omi and inform him about their location and situation.

There is an awkward silence in the car. Karan I not being able to look at Teju. Teju is noticing everything.

"I think I should wait outside and you can comfortably rest here. You can also adjust your seat." Karan says to Teju and tries to go outside when Teju held his hand.

"Why do you need to go outside. It is still raining. Why you want to fall sick? Teju says to Karan and Karan doesn't reply to her and looks at the hand Teju is holding. Teju also notice that. She quickly removes her hand and get embarrassed.

"Are you going outside because you think I am uncomfortable and you are trying to give me the space? Am I right? Teju asks him again and Karan doesn't say anything and sits back in the car.

"I know everything." Teju says.

"What do you mean?" Karan asks

"Adaa told me everything. But I don't understand why are you behaving like this all of a sudden. You already apologized and I forgave you." Teju tells Karan. Karan looks at her in shock.

"And you are still talking to me? I just got to know the truth and I myself not being able to forgive myself. You knew all this from the beginning and you still forgive me. I am so ashamed of myself that I couldn't even ask for forgiveness from you now. On the other side, you forgave me and you are doing all this for my family which is making feel so bad. How do you handle all this? Are you even for real?" Karan asks her.

"Forgiving someone is mostly for ourself first. I forgive you for myself because I want to be at peace. Yes, I didn't forget anything. But this is also true that I can't always think of that only. You need you make a way out of all this. I wanted to move on from the that. That is why I forgive you so that I can end this war inside me." Teju replies Karan.

"But don't you have self-respect? How can you talk to me so nicely? If I would be at your place, I don't know what would I have done." Karan asks her again.

"Of course, I have my self-respect. How is it a compromise with self-respect by forgiving someone. You know there is thin line between Ego and Self-Respect. If someone already apologize to you after realize their mistake then one should forgive. I forgive you because I saw how effected you were and badly you wanted to talk to me. That night when you were not in your sense all you were mummering was "Talk to me please". I have seen your vulnerable side. Yes, you hurt me but later you regretted doing that." Teju says to Karan. Karan starts getting emotional.

"I am sorry again. I know you forgave me but now I need to forgive myself and that is only going to happen when I will make Umar apologize to you. I promise to you that Umar will say sorry to you. I want to be your friend again. But I know you won't be able to trust me. So, I will earn your trust and your friendship. First I thought I should stay away from you but now I am determined to work on myself and I will become a nice person like you for you." Karan confesses to Teju.

Precap- What will be Teju's Reaction on Karan's determination of earing the friendship back?

Please like and comment and let me know your views about this chapter and also about the whole story.

Thank you so much for liking and commenting.

❤️❤️❤️

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

97.9K 6.9K 18
What if during the dragon task Teja hadn't accidentally confessed and she insisted on taking that break? They told each other they'd try outside the...
64.8K 6.4K 32
Tejasswi Prakash, the typical nerd who just wanted to get good grades and achieve her dreams. While Karan Kundrra, the typical badboy who loved bulli...
39.7K 4.2K 36
this story based on tejran how they both spend one night together and after few days she got to know that she is pregnant , she don't anything about...
126K 12.4K 49
Tejasswi Prakash had a neat , well planned life infront of her ; a loving family , an already successful career and a handsome boyfriend. Life was al...