𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐑𝐀𝚰𝐍𝐄𝐃

By dreayamyers

"𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙩𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙖 𝙝𝙤𝙚 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙖 𝙝𝙤𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙩𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪" 18 year old Nyela grabs the att... More

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟗
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎
Chapter 11
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟕
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟖
Chapter 19
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟎
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟒
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟓
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟔
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟕
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟖
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟗
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟎
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟏
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟐
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟑
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟒
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟓
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟔
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟕
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟖
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟗
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟎
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟏
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟐
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟑
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟒
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟓

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟓

4.6K 125 75
By dreayamyers

Character's face claims:

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚃𝚛𝚊𝚙📍
Kadrell's POV,

Rito, Meekz, Kai, Tyz and I was sat in the trap waiting for any clues on Duke's whereabouts.

"This nigga dumb as fuck" I chuckled as I saw Duke post that he was at a party on his ig story. "Where's this party at?" I turned my phone to show the guys.

"Hollon lemme check with my boy cause he was talm bout sum party tonight" Meekz said walking out the room as he called someone.

I took a deep breath as I waited impatiently for Meekz to enter the room, hopefully with something that was useful.

"Who the fuck ate my brownies!?" Tyz said holding an empty box of cosmic brownies.

"It's a trap house nigga, a rat probably ate that shit, nobody round here eat that dry ass stuff" Kai retorted

Tyz held his chest feeling hurt, this nigga has so much love for cosmic brownies he always buying em and keeping them stacked in his pantry.

"They're not dry actually ion know what kind of brownies you be eating but they sure ain't cosmic, Leaky" Tyz mugged him.

The door opened and everyone turned their heads to see Kane strolling in with a mug displayed on his face. "Why are y'all looking at me like that, I know i'm fine" he popped his imaginary collar.

"If that's what he considers fine then Tyz is ugly as fuck" I muttered.

Kai kissed his teeth, "Fuck no. Nigga we thought you was Meekz, why you so late?"

"Mmcht I was getting sum good coochie and y'all interrupted.. Can we hurry this shit up I wanna go back and continue" Kane mugged all of us before sitting down opposite Rito.

"How yo mute ass get pussy? Sign language?" I joked making everyone laugh and he flipped me off.
"Nigga probably fuck in dead silence when he nut he go like "mm"" I cracked up laughing slapping my thigh with my head down.

"Mission accomplished" Rito added on.

"Target destroyed" Tyz cosigned and everyone bursted out laughing.

"Y'all clowning me but ask the bitches how good I lay it down" he smacked his lips.

"In silence?"

Meekz came back in the room cocking his gun back so we all got up.

"Don't bring your phones on the ride and I mean it" I glared and them. I chucked my phone where I was sitting and everyone did the same.

"We ain't dumb nigga, this ain't our first rodeo" Kai said stuffing bullets in the magnum.

"Nah remember when Tyz dumbass phone started going off when we did a stake out and I got shot" I reminded him. "So fuck me for reminding y'all"

"Get Ny to do that"

"Sholl will after this" I responded.

Everyone got masked and geared up. We all had a burner phone with each other's numbers saved. Meekz sent us the lo and I got into my bmw and sped off.

We all arrived at the party that was being kept in a hall. I parked two streets down then hopped out the whip with Rito and Kai while the others rode in Meekz's car.

We all wore face coverings. I texted Meekz that we're going in and he responded with bet. We all run up in the party, on instagram Duke was near the bar that was set up so I headed straight there.

People were running out seeing 6 masked guys running up in the place. Scared asses, ain't nobody here to kill you.

I spotted him smoking a blunt while talking to a shawty.

I drew my gun out and pointed at his head and let off a shot. The bullet pierced straight through his head and the girl screamed as his limp body fell to the floor. Ion know what she thought screaming was gonna do because it sure wasn't finna bring him back to life.

As I was running back out with the crowd, a shot flew to my leg and I dropped as people rushed past me.

I heard sirens and saw blue flashing lights. I'd never see 12 pull up so fast for a nigga.

I used all my strength to get back up, all the guys ran out and they didn't notice I got shot.

"APD DROP THE GUN OR I'LL SHOOT!" The officer screamed as he pointed his gun at my chest.

"If I drop it and a bullet fly off, that yo ass" I dropped the gun and put my hands up.

Omniscient POV,

The boys ran down the street together hiding from the police cars that were driving straight to the scene.

"Where the fuck Rell at!?" Meekz said out of breath as he frantically looked around.

"More than one shot let off, mane fuck! He prolly got hit" Rito licked his lips harshly. "Feds surrounding the place we can't go back"

"Then what do we do nigga!?"

"We head to the trap wait for a phone call" he responded then turned around to see Kane holding onto his side while breathing deeply. "You shot?" Rito asked the obvious and he nodded.

"Shii this nigga gon get shot n die in silence" Kai joked.

They hurried back to the trap where they took care of Kane's gunshot wound. Luckily there was an exit so all they had to do was stitch him up and stop the bleeding.

Their only big problem at the moment was, what happened to Kadrell.

They didn't hear from him in a few days and if he was dead the word would've definitely been out, he's the kingpin's nephew. That left two assumptions, he's either kidnapped or in jail.

"Rell's calling y'all shut up!" Kai lectured as he answered the federal number and put it on speaker.

"Out of all of us, he calls yo moody bitch ass? Tuh" Tyz scoffed.

"Word, this nigga always on his period"

"Kane I know yo mute ass ain't talking. Nigga was about to die and wouldn't talk, if Rito never noticed was you finna just die?"

"Y'all shut up" Kadrell's voice came thru the phone. "They pinned murder on me, I ain't murder shit" he mumbled the last part.

Everyone had shocked faces which slowly turned into mugs.

"How the fuck you got arrested nigga?"

"Somebody shot me in my leg and I fell. My lawyer got me tho imma see y'all inna bit." By his tone of voice they could tell he was smirking.

"You fucking the lawyer?" Rito asked with furrowed brows.

"Nah...I tried she won't let a nigga hit. Ion wanna say too much on the phone cause these pigs listening, just know imma be out soo-" The call cut off.

"His lawyer gets him out of everything, he'll he aight" Rito reassured. The amount of charges that have been dropped on Kadrell is crazy and it's all because his lawyer was good at her job.

Later that day everyone was chilling at Rito's crib.

The boys were on the floor shooting dice.

Real ghetto out here.

"Why y'all always coming to my crib, y'all missing rent? Homeless? Evicted?"

"Cause it's just the spot" Meekz answered.

"I can't believe he's in jail" Nyela frowned as she rested her head on India's shoulder as she leaned her head on hers.

"Believe it" Kai chimed in. "Nah i'm done" he threw down his dollars and walked away which made the guys huff because he fucked up the game.

India mugged him "Your comment wasn't needed"

"I'm tired of you being mean to me" Nyela mumbled, she was fed up of his attitude. "Drop your attitude"

"Stop wit that gay shit mmcht" he sat on the couch and sparked his blunt sitting adjacent to the girls.

"Nigga how is that gay? You gotta attitude" India furrowed her brows.

"Cause you making me sound like a bitch" he admitted making them laugh.

Nyela sat up and watched as he blew out smoke. "You literally don't have a reason to dislike me"

"Shii ion have a reason to like you neither" he shrugged. "You just get on my nerves"

"And how I get on your nerves Jakai?" Ny tilted her head, she barely spoke to the boy so she didn't understand how she could get on his nerves.

"Everybody get on this nigga nerves, don't worry y'all he just always on his period 24/7 that's why I call him leaky" Tyz plopped down next to Kai and snatched his blunt.

"Better pass that back before I cap yo shit"

"Yo mama" Tyz took a pull and Kai grabbed it out his hand then popped the back of his neck.

Calinae and Rito walked back in the room and everyone eyed them suspiciously.

"Nun happened" Rito said plainly as he sat his girlfriend on his lap.

"Good afternoon ms.cryoveraniggabutstillbeinhisface" Tyz waved at Cali who gave him the middle finger in return.

Nyela pulled out a packet of skittles and started snacking on them.

"Lemme get sum" Kai held out his hand. "Is you deaf?"

"Nah, ion like you" Nyela cut her eye at him then continued munching her skittles.

"The feeling is very much mutual." he snatched the packet and poured all of it into his mouth.

Her mouth stayed agape as she wanted him chew and swallow her candy.

"Close yo mouth before I spit in it"

Nyela looked at him crazy.

"Maybe if you closed your mouth and snatched the packet back in time, you would've had a few skittles left" Meekz said out of nowhere.

"Just wait till my nigga get out of jail" Nyela pouted folding her arms and leaned back in the chair.

"Ain't yo nigga"

"Is he yours?" Nyela cocked her head at Jakai. "See I knew you was on some gay shit! You got closetphobia?"

"Haha...bitch" he muttered mugging her.

"Finally someone to put this nigga in his place, thank you Nychayla" Tyz hugged Ny.

"Get off me and nigga my name is Nyela"

"Ian ask."

"Y'all stop irritating my friend" India stepped in. "She ain't wanna be here in the first place"

Then she can go home. Kai wanted to say but he decided to just keep his mouth shut and walk out the room.

Nyela's phone started ringing so she picked it up and exited the room for some privacy.

"Bae?" Rell's voice sounded soft which helped to calm Nyela down since Kai just pissed her off.

"That's me" She responded.

"...you good?"

"Nigga I should be asking you that. But yeah i'm good Rell, what did I tell you about this hoodlum shit!?"

"Mmcht you sounding like Kelo. We was finna have some bomb ass phone sex but now that card is revoked ma'am"

"Phone s— Rell you is something else I swear." She shook her head. "When you coming out?"

"Fuck if I know. I got court tomorrow, gotta pray the judge is that black woman on tv, what's her name again bae?"

"Ion know but she definitely not taking your case" Nyela rolled her eyes. If he really thought the black version of Judge judy was finna show up tomorrow, he needs some help.

"Ny" Kai's deep voice said out of no where causing her to flinch.

"WHO THAT NIGGA IS? TELL HIM WHEN I COME OUT I'M GON—"

"Gon do what? Sit pretty in that jail and do your time? Yes I  thought so. And it's literally Kai" she turned to face him and he chuckled displaying his dimples that people barely saw because he rarely smiled.

"Who you getting smart to?" Rell smacked his lips.

"To your dumbass" she told him in an obvious tone.

"I ain't taking mouth from a bitch who don't tote a gun and got her ass shot"

"And i'm not taking mouth from a nigga who's surrounded by 4 walls, do better. I can smell yo stank breath through the phone, they give you toothpaste in that bitch?"

"No" he said dryly. "Kai make sure she not seeing other niggas while i'm in here!"

"She's not my bitch, not my problem" he shrugged eying Ny who just eyed him back.

"I swear both of y'all lucky I can't say too much on this phone. Wait till I pop out, y'all gon have 10 seconds to hide before I bea—"

Jakai took the phone out Nyela's hand and hung up the call.

"Aht. Aht. You got the wrong one" Nyela started chuckling because she was so pissed off. Instead of going back and forth with Kai she just swung on him.

He dodged it and looked at her crazy before pushing her to the wall. "Putting yo hands on me!?"

"No my feet nigga." She rolled her eyes.  "You blowing me forreal and I haven't done shit to you. Why do you dislike me so bad?" Nyela's eyes welled up, she was tired of his comments and his sassy behaviour. If he wanted to show out then he could go paint his nails or sum, not take it out on her.

"I'm just playing wit you, damn you a crybaby, be taking shit too serious that's why you growing grey hairs" he mugged her while letting go of her hands.

"I'm not a crybaby, you do too much sometimes."

"I don't do enough, i'm here to toughen your soft ass up. My bad for hurting your feelings, it's just how I am. Wanna know the truth?" he narrowed his eyes at her.

"Ya gon give me the truth or keep staring Kai?" She asked annoyed because he never gave full answers.

He pulled on her arm and took her outside so that no one could hear them. She dragged her arm away from him and he chuckled lowly at her attitude.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

What do u think Kai is gonna tell her?👀

3'Rell

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

375K 16.4K 32
Two different people with completely different mindsets who find each other at their worst. One doesn't realize what's right in front of them.
2.9K 147 22
Nyla has been through so much trauma in her life that it cannot be explained in one sentence. More is added when she meets an unstable Monte, who bec...
20.1K 1.4K 106
⚠️ Warning!!⚠️ ⚠️ Contains mature content such as smut, violence, language and drug use⚠️ Completed ^^^^^^^^^^^^^* " Bad things happen to everyone a...
537K 24.3K 26
"If you were really my best friend, you'd see that you were the only person I've ever wanted to be with. You've been dating everyone else while I'm j...