Eternal Blood (1)

由 xxxAmy2011xxx

Some are born evil , and some are born with greatness. Emma has a fate ahead of her like no other . A prophec... 更多

Dark Nights
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY- ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY - ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY- EIGHT

CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR

3.2K 20 1
由 xxxAmy2011xxx

CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR another short chapter but the uploads are regular thanks for reading .

We all have our stories I have tainted blood and powers and a prophecy made about me.

Kyle he had the love of his life but she killed herself.

Scott’s stories a secret too me maker or not, god I missed him already.

And now I was going to find out Latisha’s story, I was afraid what id find out but I was also a nosey vampire and I was rather looking forward to finding out her 150 year past………

Latisha’s pov

One hundred years old the house, the windows had chipped paint, the walls were damp and moist, yet it was home, and I loved it like I loved my young child Dana.

She was a pretty little thing with her blonde curly hair and big blue eyes.

At the age of too years old she could already speak many languages, she was smart and beyond anything we’d seen before.

Id say it was the witches blood running through her veins yet she hardly used her powers, she didn’t feel right using them she used to tell me the voices told her not to.

I didn’t think nothing of it I mean every little girl says they have an imaginary friend.

Many years past and she grew older , she stopped using her powers but she could do many things she was a talented young girl and I was so proud of her.

We made our home perfect , as she got older she got more and more perfect.

When one day she used her powers, she told me the voices were gone now.

I found it a little strange at the age of eight years old she was using the powers a fully grown witch couldn’t even conquer, she wasn’t right, she wasn’t evil, but she wasn’t the sweet little girl I used to have.

She used to sit on a little wooden swing tied outside the house, she used to swing on it all day not saying a word just sitting like she was in a trance , I can still hear the swinging now , the way it made the squeaking sound across the court yard, I used to watch her out my window the way she sat the way she sang some songs and made up things in her head that almost always came true.

She used to tell me things that hadn’t actually happened but a week or so it happened it scared me but I didn’t want to tell anybody I couldn’t they would kill her.

Witches were hunted around this time if anyone knew of her powers we would be burnt or drown, I would do anything to protect my daughter. Like any mother would.

It was mid January , time had gone by I was home tutoring Dana cause I was scared of her being around other kids, she sat playing with her dolls when she confronted me by the fire.

She told me there were too humans to be born, one that was destined for great things the other destined to be evil.

I was shocked as how these girls would one day face many awful things but they would face each other and match each others powers, but only one can live.

She went into detail about how one girl was to be tainted with witches blood at a young age she said her name went by Emma, and the witch would be a descendant of our blood line. Emma would be changed into a vampire , and she was to kill someone close to her ripping her soul out of her body making her the most powerful vampire to walk the earth and she would call on me for help.

The other was a different case the warlock would also be a descendant a very distant one but still a descendant, he would get a human pregnant who would then be changed into a vampire the baby would then have both vampire genes , human genes an witches blood running through her veins only she would be strong very strong, but this girl was good she wasn’t evil she was destined for great things.

I knew from that day my daughter had created a prophecy one that would be fulfilled.

I was scared my daughter had been bought into this world to create that prophecy she was here for that reason and that reason only.

It was only a matter of time before she was taken away.

It was a late night I was just tucking her in when she told me how much she loved me and to make sure the prophecy happened , she told me her time was up now but she would never forget me in her next life.

I was shocked at her words but brushed them off I didn’t want to think about my only daughters death.

Hunters come that night, werewolves amongst them, my house was torn down while I watched I couldn’t help my daughter as she’d put a binding curse on me making me stay where I was I wanted to scream her name but I couldn’t I watched helplessly as they killed her in cold blood.

From that day I knew what I must do, I created a potion making me stay young forever as long as I drank it every month at midnight , I stayed alive to fulfil the prophecy, and today Emma you knocked my door just like my daughter predicted you would.

EMMAS POV

How on earth was I supposed to react to being told I was basically created by this witches daughter one hundred years ago. Was I really to believe that I was born evil. Was that even possible to be born into the world to be evil and strong.

I never believed it for one second. Was my days limited was someone stronger than me out there waiting to kill me. And end my pitiful life.

“so why do you want to help me”

“because my dear, my daughter was killed in cold blood I want werewolves and hunters to pay and you are going to help me.”

I didn’t know what to say to that I mean I wasn’t looking to make enemies but if I was evil then so be it I might as well do my roll in the world.

I sighed and leaned back in the chair, it was hard to believe I was made up in a little girls mind how weird did that feel.

This girl must have been pretty awesome.

“so whose the girl that’s going to be taking me on”

“I believe her name goes by Leah”

Well it just had to be her didn’t it , I used to like her but now she was really starting to tick me off.,

Was I scared?

No she was a pitiful human what was there to be scared of.

“so will you help me”

“yes I will as long as you teach me how to use my powers”

“ill teach you everything I know”

She poured me a drink and watched me down it in one, I was feeling like my days never ended , oh yeah they didn’t I just wished I could sleep it would make everything so much easier.

“so when do we start” I was eager to start fighting as soon as I wanted to learn I was a fast learner so it shouldn’t take to long.

“my dear your going to school!!”

“excuse me I thought you just said school I think I heard you wrong”

“no you heard me just fine I did say school”

“you think im going to school no chance id rather you learn me”

“oh but I am going to learn you, didn’t I tell you I work at the school”

“you must of let that slip” I said through gritted teeth.

“you wont be there long just a couple of months until you learn the key things about magic”

“it cant be that hard”

“magic is the hardest thing you will ever learn my dear this isn’t maths”

I sniggered and got up.

“so when we going”

“we will go tonight but right now we shall learn your fighting techniques we want you to be able to move fast and be able to take down your opponent without using so much magic.

I nodded , “so we doing it here”

“no don’t be stupid we’ll go in the yard”

“but its light out”

“ive already sorted that out” she pulled out some kind of necklace from her pocket and handed it to me,

“here put that round your neck you shouldn’t be effected by the sun.”

“and how in gods name is this going to help e against the sun” I held up the flimsy piece of gold in front of her face.

“ive enhanced it with a spell the dun wont effect you at all”

“sorry to burst your bubble but spells don’t effect me”

“I hanvt placed the spell on you personally so the spell will work”

I was going to give up this was a stupid idea.

“just put the necklace on and trust me”

I did as I was told muttering things under my breath as we walked towards the door, the sun was in its peak time now and I was starting to worry I mean if I stepped out id have real bad sun burn that would make me look like a strawberry and I wasn’t feeling that to be honest.

“look I don’t know about-

Before I could even get my words out she pushed me outside automatically I covered my face , but after a few minutes I eventually trusted her judgement I didn’t feel like I was burning, I blinked a few times and looked up at the sun, wow I was outside and I was fine well this was certainly a improvement.

I heard laughing behind me and turned round to face Latisha who seemed to think it was highly amusing.

“I just totally earned your trust didn’t I”

“you sure did how did you do this its amazing” I couldn’t help but smile to be out in the sun again was making me happy and that was saying something considering I hadn’t felt happy until Scott showed up and then everything went bad again when he decided to just ditch me on an empty field.

I got pulled out my thoughts when Latisha’s fist contacted with my cheek, I felt my head turn to the side, I held my cheek when she aimed another fist at me this time I dodged it the bitch had gone crazy.

I kept dodging them not wanting to hit her I mean she might look young but she was in fact one hundred and fifty years old, id feel so bad hitting her back.

We fought for what felt like forever I dodged kicks and all sorts as she went at me, it was only know I realised that this was indeed my training.

“don’t turn your back on your opponent, don’t ever stall, fight back” she shouted techniques at me as she swung her leg and fist .

I decided punching out wouldn’t hurt she was asking me to after all.

I punched her hard in the side of the head, I didn’t mean to knock her to the ground, I panicked and rushed forward as she groaned on the ground,.

“im so sorry I didn- arrrrggggggghhhhhhh I screamed so loud as she bit into my cheek she really was crazy.

I managed to pull her off me rubbing my gnawed cheek angrily.

“don’t let your enemies fool you”!

oh great she’d fell back on purpose how was I to no that.

She pushed me about four times before id had enough I wasn’t going to go easy on her now.

I rushed her before she knew what was coming, I swung five punches in the direction of her face but she dodged every single one, I kicked at her but she stopped it with her own leg, id got to hand it to the witch she was a good fighter.

After four hours of none stop fighting we finally lay on the grass laughing about it, it felt good to finally let some anger out and not care about it. It occurred to me I cared about this women how was I caring how was I even thinking about others it was impossible.

“Latisha”

“yeah”

“can I ask you something”

“sure”

“how am I able to feel” she rolled over propping herself up on her elbow.

“sometimes people hold a little bit of there old self inside them no matter how evil they are, there’s good in you somewhere Emma you just cant see it yet”

I thought it over a good while before deciding it was a crock of shit. There was no good in me I was evil and dangerous.

“so you ready for school”

“do I have to go”! I fake groaned and laughed as she helped me to my feet.

“we better go pack some thing’s”

It was an hour before we were finally ready and in the car, I let Latisha drive cause she knew where we was going.

“I have another question”

“hmmm”

“how are they going to feel when the most evil vampire walks into there school”

“oh this isn’t a normal school Emma” I cocked my head to the side eager to know where she was taking me.

“carry on”

“this is a school for evil beings”

“there’s an actual school for that you sure its not prison” she giggled and shook her head.

“no its for any supernatural being that was born evil”

well this was going to be some fun school I wonder how many fights id get into.

After five long hours on the road we finally pulled up to some wrought iron gates.

It looked like a creepy old run down castle as we drove through them, I wasn’t looking forward to this at all, if I was human id probably be super nervous and have butterflies.

We stopped outside and I watched as a large male walked out he didn’t look like anything I knew he didn’t smell particularly nice either, which come to think of it where was I going to eat cause im sure I was staying here for a good while…….

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

235 0 22
Emma is a regular teenager with innocent beauty. A soft and sweet angel. Little does this angel human girl know, that the world holds far more danger...
4K 150 23
There was a Prophecy told by a wise man centuries ago. The person will be reborn in this world and will face many hardships. He/she will make a deal...
173K 4.7K 31
Being one of the kings daughter is not easy for Emma. Especially if her father and her father's best mates rule the world. It gets harder when it's t...
1 0 10
Emma is a a senior battling her ex that broke her heart, her new boyfriend that wants to love her, and her crazy life. Things get twisted and anger s...