REBORN (AS A DRAGON)

By AERANAERYS

Amelia Andres, an orphan with a nonchalant attitude, found herself mysteriously reborn into the intricate wor... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One

Chapter Forty Six

3.7K 227 30
By AERANAERYS

Continuation of the previous chapter.

"Yara Greyjoy. To take back your homeland from your pathetic uncle, I have people who will assist you but for now, remain with us to take Kingslanding. " Aera stated and the woman nodded.

" Daenerys you will be with your Dragon towering Red Keep. But Ser Barristan made sure you are nearby. I will make sure most of the common people will be away from it. Once Grey Worm and Sandor succeeded in killing Cersei... "Aera threw a whistle on Sandor. " Blow that, it will be the signal to enter Kingslanding. "

" How will you make the common to stay away at Red Keep? " Varys asked.

" I have friends, Real Friends. One of my ladies already manage to take most of the common people's trust and she will lead them away from Red Keep. But I need to make sure Cersei is occupied during those times. " Aera said, one wrong move and everything would fall to waste.

" I hate to do this but Ellaria do you have the necklace?" Aera asked and Ellaria take it out. It's a necklace that she stole from Myrcella.

Tyrion recognizes it.

" What did you do? " Tyrion asked.

" Don't be dramatic, she's alive and safe" Ellaria said.

" Send that to Cersei, it will preoccupy her until Grey Worm do what he must," Aera said and turned to Gray Worm who nodded. He's the perfect one for the task with Ser Sandor. " Lady Margaery, I assume that you and Tommen know what to do"

Margaery nodded.

Aera glances back at her sister. Everyone was waiting for her approval. Daenerys took a deep breath. " We shall begin. "

_

The plan commences. Lord Tyrion leaves with Tyrell. He will face the army of his brother. Aerasanne know they will win, and she made sure of that. The opponent is dumb enough to face the Dothraki in an open field.

The other army was with Daenerys charging toward Kingslanding. Aerasanne made her move by working with Varys, she told the man to use his connection sending the common people on the other side of Kingslanding away from Red Keep.

Aera sends a letter to Sheila, telling her to organize something away from Kingslanding. She will be sending those people to where Varys said.

It was Grey Worm, Sandor, and Some Unsullied that Aera take inside the Red Keep without anyone knowing while Daenerys will be with her dragon above Kingslanding.

The Dothraki and The Unsullied will be cornering Kingslanding. Making sure that Cersei will not escape.

Aerasanne who's with Grey Worm and Sandor and some Unsullied. They entered the Red Keep, making sure no one will notice them as people had been busy. Cersei is with the man that she asked to paint the map of Westeros on the floor when Grey Worm attacks her.

Grey Worm was held back by The Mountain but Sandor defied him while Cersei run away with Qyburn.

Grey Worm was held by the Kingsguard but Aerasanne made them fall asleep to make sure Grey Worm could follow her. Aera turned back to Sandor and Gregor.

Aera doesn't know if she will help him or will help Grey Worm to take Cersei. She's wearing leather armor with a mask and a hood.

"Princess just go! I can handle him!" Ser Sandor said and Aera stared at him.

"Well, I trust you," Aera said before running towards Grey Worm. To Aerasanne's surprise Grey Worm was already holding the head of Qyburn and the two Unsullied were carrying the knock-out Cersei.

"That was quick" Aera commented.

"I picked the fastest Unsullied" Grey Worm said and Aerasanne nodded.

"I can see that. Now you must help Ser Sandor against the giant zombie." Aera said confusing the man but he rush towards Ser Sandor.

Aera turned to Cersei, she was unconscious. "Tie her up and gag her. Make sure she will not escape." Aera orders and the Unsullied nods.

Then a whistle was heard.

_

Daenerys is now the Queen of The Seven Kingdoms. She manages to take Kingslanding and now she's sitting on the Iron Throne. Aerasanne was a relief seeing her sister on the Throne.

Everything she did pays off.

It was Aerasanne who told the Common people that she is Lady Aera and Daenerys was the one who send her to help them against the false King. She promised them a new beginning which everyone cheered.

Everyone was happy to see Daenerys on the Throne and Aerasanne as their new Realms Delight.

They executed Cersei in front of everyone. No one likes her so they initiate tossing shit at her.

Maester Aemon was so delighted to see Daenerys on the Throne. He said that he never imagine he will see another Targaryen on the Iron Throne once again.

In Daenerys chamber.

"Sister, Quentyn will arrive in a few days and I heard that they postponed the wedding of Myrcella and Trystane for a while because of the war." Aerasanne remind. Daenerys took a deep breath.

" I never believe this... We are home. " Daenerys said and Aera smiles." I have to thank you for that. If I listen to Tyrion we will never be acquiring this. " Daenerys summed up.

" I'm not gonna lie, I don't you're like Hand. I suggest replacing him with Olenna" Aera said and Daenerys frowned.

" Lady Olenna is a smart woman. I know that but Tyrion had been the one who help me in Meereen. " Daenerys said and Aera nodded.

" Make him your Master in Laws or something. But he will not be good enough as your Hand. You are a dragon, and he will never understand that. Now be a Dragon. " Aerasanne said. " Let's go back to Prince Quentyn. "

Daenerys wanted to avoid that topic, she was already comfortable with Sansa by her side but she knows she needs an heir. Prince Quentyn is the perfect match for him.

" I know and I must do my duty. I will marry him once he arrives but before that, you mentioned to me the threat in the North. " Daenerys said diverting the topic again." There's a lot of dragonglass in Dragonstone and I need someone who I could trust to take it and make a weapon out of it. I need you to go there and take Ser Barristan Selmy you." Daenerys said.

Aerasanne stared at her sister. "We will help the North?" Aera asked and Daenerys nodded. She knows that she will help the North but she didn't expect that Daenerys would agree right away.

"I wanted to do this for Sansa. It is something I could for inducing her this much pain." Daenerys explained and Aera understand.

"Alright. I will go with Ser Barristan. I wanted to know who will be staying in Dragonstone?" Aera asked.

"I have some Unsullied and few Dothraki in there. They will be fine, but you also must know that you are my heir and it's your right to be there." Daenerys reminds her.

Aerasanne almost forgot that she is the heir of Dragonstone until Daenerys have children of her own.

"You are my only family, aside from Maester Aemon. You are my heir and everything I did, is I did for you. Now go, Sister. I will be waiting for your return." The woman said before Kissing Aera's forehead.

Aerasanne smiles before leaving.

_

Upon Aerasanne Targaryen's depart with the appointed Shield, Ser Barristan Selmy. The Stark travel to Kingslanding to meet their New Queen.

Tyrion Lannister manages to win against the golden company. He showed mercy to his brother and the Tarly, taking them as a prisoner. He will present them to the Queen and talk to them about bending the knee.

Tommen and Margaery take over Casterly Rock. Now they will be the ones ruling over it.

In the Carriage of Tyrion Lannister. Their army is heading to Kingslanding.

"You expect me to bend the knee to your foreign Queen? The person killed our sister!" Jaime said as he was tied up on the side. Rakharo and Tyrion sit near him.

" She is not a foreign Queen, brother. She's the Queen that everyone chose, everyone is already her ally. We are just waiting for the letter from The Vale. " Tyrion said and Jaime chuckles.

" I would rather get on into a lion's den than bend the knee to your Queen. She's the daughter of the Mad King!" Jaime said.

" And so does the woman you love! " Tyrion spat back. Jaime froze hearing this." Princess Aerasanne Targaryen is Lady Aera. The woman who'd helped everyone to unite. The woman who saved you is none other than the Princess" Tyrion said.

Jaime doesn't want to believe, he doesn't want to believe the second woman he laid his eyes on is the daughter of Rhaella Targaryen. Now he understands why she looks so familiar.

" No... She can't possibly... It's impossible brother! " Jaime argues, he wanted to throw some fists but he's tied up.

" She is... Queen Daenerys told me that her sister volunteered to be here in Westeros to get everyone's loyalty to Daenerys. Why do you think no one knows her? And Aera is the name she used yet no one suspects her. " Tyrion said and Jaime shake his head.

" No..."

" It is what it is, Brother."

" Then she's a scheming cunt! " Jaime spat back out of rage, he doesn't mean any of that but he cannot accept that he falls for the girl.

Rakharo draws his sword." I may not fully understand your common tongue but I will recognize when someone insults the Princess." Rakharo said and pointed his sword at the man.

"Calm my friend. He's not a threat anymore, Princess Aerasanne save him once and I'm sure she would want to see him alive." Tyrion said and then take a look at Jaime.

He withdraws his steel.

"Why would she save me if I'm the one who killed her father? The reason they exiled." Jaime asked.

"The Princess works in a Mysterious way. No one knew how she manage to do all of that but she already has the loyalty of Martell, Tyrell, Stark, and some important Houses. Your Son, the reason he is alive is that Aera saves him from our sister Cruelty."

"Our sister would never show cruelty to her children!"

"Let's not be blind anymore, Brother! Our sister is the reason why we are fucked up. We could redeem ourselves and you said it yourself that a woman told you there is some goodness inside of you and that person is Princess Aerasanne. A lot of us our not redeemable but the Princess saw the good in us. He saved us all. He saved you, your children, and me. " Tyrion said as she remember that Aera was the reason Oberyn become his champion.

"Bend the knee to Queen Daenerys and she will show mercy." Tyrion convinces.

" Why do you think she will spare me? " Jaime asked.

" Because there's no one in this world that she loves the most than her little sister. The Princess saved you for a reason and The Queen knows that she will spare you for her. " Tyrion explained." Do this for your children, Brother. The Princess save you and saw the good in you, prove her right. " Tyrion said.

Tyrion wanted to save his brother from the wrath of Daenerys. He knows she's merciful but she's a dragon, and Tyrion loves his family even though they are messed up.

Jaime whose hand is tied up touches his neck to see if the necklace is still there. It's a golden chain necklace and the pendant is the coin that Aerasanne gave him.

He stared at it.

There's not a day that he never thought of the girl. She's been inside his head the past few days, he kept thinking of running away from everyone and looking for Aera to start a new life but that fantasy got washed away after hearing that she's Princess Aerasanne.

_

Bran Stark finally returns home after a lot of things happen, and he notices something. He's emotions are still intact when it was said that it will go away, he found the source of it. The Bracelet that Jojen gave him, came from Aera.

He wanted to know who is Aera but no matter how much he look he cannot see anything about her.

He never takes off the bracelet because he is Bran Stark, he will not want that to be erased completely by The Three-eyed Raven. It was Lady Catelyn who was with Littlefinger who welcome him.

The woman was surprised to see her son that he hurriedly hugs him. "You are back" the woman stated.

"Mother," Bran said.

Robb, Rickon, and Jon came after hearing about the arrival of their brother. They were happy to see him once again.

Now they are at the Weirwood Tree. "A lot of things happened brother. We are happy that you are here with us now" Robb said.

" A lot of things change, the dead are coming and they have dragons on their side. " Bran said causing everyone to tense up.

" Dragons? How they would get a dragon?" Rickon asked.

" The Night King found the eggs, I haven't seen much but they are coming. " Bran said looking at them.

"Does Princess Aerasanne know about this?" Catelyn asked looking at her children. They shake their heads as answer they don't have any idea what the Princess knows.

" Princess Aerasanne?" Bran asked.

Lady Catelyn explained to his son what truly happens in the past few years. How Aerasanne saves all and all of that stuff about being a Targaryen.

Bran was confused and conflicted. He look at the bracelet she gave him, it was the only thing keeping The Three-Eyed Raven from devouring him whole, he must thank the woman.

"We must travel south. We must ask for their help against the enemies. Princess Aerasanne would believe us, she has already seen the army of the dead and they are coming." Jon said turning to his family.

"There always be Stark in the north. I must stay. " Bran said.

" I'll stay with you,Brother. " Rickon said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 73 10
Princess Laena Velaryon is the daughter of Rhaenrya Targaryen and Ser Laenor Velaryon. Younger Sister to Jace and Luke Velaryon. Born in 119. Elder s...
5.4K 103 9
Princess Alysanne "Anne" Targaryen is the youngest child of King Viserys I and Queen Alicent Hightower. Twin sister of Daeron Targaryen. Rider of Sil...
4.9K 134 9
Queen Daena Velaryon is the eldest daughter of Princess Rhaenrya Targaryen and Ser Laenor Velaryon. She would become the wife to Aegon II Targaryen...
35.6K 1.5K 23
Y/n Targaryen is the younger sister of Viserys Targaryen but the older sister of Daenerys Targaryen. The three of them are the last Targaryens alive...