Chapter Forty Three

Aerasanne drifted her eyes to Melisandre. The woman's eyes plead for her to save her.

The twins stand beside Aerasanne leaning on the wall, watching the drama. Aera's eyes then turned to Jon and Robb.

"Congratulations on taking back Winterfell" Aerasanne congratulate. The two smiled at him and nodded.

"The two ladies are a big help, if it weren't for them we would lose," Robb said looking at Daemyra and Daenyra. Aerasanne smiles glancing at the two.

"Yeah... This is Daenyra and Daemyra Velaryon. " Aerasanne introduce.

"Far relatives." Daemyra corrected which is kind of true. They cannot introduce themselves as Targaryens because everyone knows they are nearly extinct.

Aerasanne rolled her eyes. "But then again, the whole execution against Melisandre won't be necessary." Aera paused. "Shireen... Honey, come here" Aera called out.

Shireen peaks through the door with a smile flustered on her face. Everyone gasps except the people who knew. Robb smiles seeing the Kid again.

"Hello, Ser Davos," Shireen said removing her hood, she showed the man that her face is fully healed. The man's tears slowly fall on his cheeks before hugging the girl.

"You're alive. I'm so happy you are alive" Ser Davos said cupping the girl's face, Shireen smiles.

"I still have the stag you gave me" Shireen then takes out the Stag from her bag. The man touches the Stag and hugs the girl again.

"Your face..." The man muttered.

"Princess Aerasanne cured me. I am fully healed now, Ser Davos" The girl said and smiles. Aerasanne smiles at the two.

"How is that possible? I saw her... On the pyre." Melisandre said turning her teary eyes to Aerasanne.

"You said it yourself we're different. Do you really think I would let you burn a kid on the pyre?" Aera coldly asked. Melisandre didn't say anything and just stared.

Daemyra cannot stop herself anymore she charges the woman. She grasps her neck with her hand, it was so fast that no one can stop her.

Even Aerasanne was alarmed.

"You little bitch" Daemyra said pinning the woman on the wall. Ser Davos place Shireen behind him. Daemyra's eyes change into the dragon's eyes and we could see the fright on Melisandre's face.

The woman is slowly wheezing for air but Daemyra's hand tightens. "You might kill her!" Jon said but Daemyra didn't stop.

"Daemyra!" Aerasanne called out but instead, Daemyra persist to tighten her grip and the woman begins to suffocate.

"Daemyra!" Aera called again. Daenyra just stared at them, she didn't do anything she just observed. A little longer and Daemyra will kill the woman. Aerasanne turned to Daenyra.

"Daenyra... Do something," Aera said, she practically pleads because she knows the Red Lady is still required.

Daenyra glance at Aerasanne before darting back at everyone who was gradually panicking. Daenyra sighed. "Sister"

Daemyra withdraws her hand from the woman. Melisandre tumbles to the ground as she huffs for air, she looks up at Daemyra, her eyes still glowing from outrage.

"Ride south today. If you return to the North, I’ll have you hanged as a murderer." Jon said he was obviously trying to save the girl from Daemyra's wrath. Melisandre slowly stands up.

"I already forgive you" Shireen unexpectedly said. Everyone turned to the Kid, too innocent for this world. Melisandre glanced at her before walking away.