Chapter Fifteen

Aera stared up at Jaime who was asking her to climb up. She looked back at the bear, and she smiles.

"Bart the bear" Aera whispered, she name him bart because it is his real name from the real world. Aera turned to Locke who looks horrified witnessing that she was patting the bear.

"So... What it is gonna be?" Aera asked Locke. "Get the bear out of here or I will drag you here with me. I'm pretty sure we could use some company" Aera spoke out looking sternly at Locke.

"Are you fucking insane!?"

"Says the man who throws a girl into the arena fighting a bear. Why don't you man up and fight the bear, see how long would you last?" Aera challenge. Everyone looked at Locke considering if he could do it, she throw a woman in that place but she survive how about him?

"It brings you joy isn't it, this entertainment. Why don't you go here... Bart could use some company" Aera said petting the bear who snarls looking at Locke. "Brienne survives, would you?" Aera tempt.

None of them speak, not even Jaime and Brienne who is stunned looking at them. The bear was willing to kill them but obediently follows the order of Aera.

"Now... Get the bear out of here, open the door" Aera tell pointing at the door where the bear comes from. Locke scowled at her but Aera waited patiently.

"You will never get out of there," Locke said but Bart roars at him. Aera looked over the clouds, she could catch sight of her three dragons flying above the clouds waiting for her to say the word and they would burn everyone.

"Don't test my patience, Locke. Choose, free the bear or I'll drag you here." Aera firmly said and Jaime shoves the man.

" Get them out of there, Lord Bolton would want Tywin Lannister to get his son alive and I will not leave until you let them out of there." Jaime sternly said and Locke is reluctant but he free them.

When the bear managed to get out of the Arena the people expected him to go rampage yet the bear stay beside Aera watching over her.

Aera walked closer to Brienne and Jaime, the step backward seeing that the bear are with Aera.

" Don't fret, he's a lovely boy" Aera said rubbing the bear's head. Aera turned to Brienne who was covered in blood, she sigh and took something from her bag. " Here drink this it will ease the pain and help your body to heal," Aera said giving her a bottle of potion that she made.

Brienne looked at it, a glass bottle contains with pink liquid. " I don't milk of the poppy"

" That's not the milk of the poppy, I don't like those shit either. Just drink it will help you I swear" Aera said and Brienne just nodded and drink it.

Jaime stared at Brienne seeing how will her body react to the substance that Aera gives. Brienne was surprised to taste chocolate mixed with strawberry.

" What is this? Why does it taste like a strawberry? " Brienne asked savoring the flavor in her mouth. Aera smiles.

" It's a medicine, I found it most of the medicine tastes bitter or too sweet so I added some flavor, it will not affect the medicine at all. Look" Aera pointed to the wound on her shoulder, the two turned and they see that her wounds are healing at an alarming rate even Qyburn looked at them.

" What did you do? " Qyburn asked but Aera shrugs.

" Told you I don't fix wounds, I heal them. But I have to leave now... So long, Ser Jaime... Lady Brienne" Aera said walking away.

" Wait... " Jaime called out making Aera turn to him. Jaime steps forward. " If you ever need help just look for me in Kingslanding. " Ser Jaime said and Aera just nodded.