π€ππŽπ“π‡π„π‘ π‹πŽπ•π„

By kloudedxbarbie

You can change your name, Change your mind, And leave this fucked up place behind, But I'll know, I'll kn... More

Copyright
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
Route Number 1
Route Nunber 2
Epilogue

022

1.3K 108 26
By kloudedxbarbie

Chapter Twenty-Two;
Time Wasted

Sky Davis
New York City, New York

Sky fiddled with the bracelet that Kalea had bought for her in Rome, she was waiting for Kalea in her house. She'd decided to come see her but had found that Kalea actually wasn't home, Sky had texted her asking where she was and was still waiting for a reply.

Glancing at the clock on the wall, Sky sighed when she saw it hit 1am. Her heart was heavy as she placed the dinner she'd cooked in containers and placed them in the fridge, making sure that Kalea at least had something to eat the next day. Just as she was about to walk out of the house, she heard rattling at the door, she hurried towards the entrance and watched as Kalea drunkenly stumbled into her house.

A cold breeze pushed its way into the house, making Sky's skin crawl as she caught Kalea before she fell. Her eyes trailed up from Kalea to the tall, handsome man who had been right behind her with the key in his hand. Sky could immediately tell he was wealthy, confident and the one thing she wasn't...a man.

"Awww, my Sky." Kalea mumbled drunkenly, wrapping her arms tightly around Sky and clinging on to her like white on rice.

Trent's eyes narrowed at the interaction, maybe Kalea was touchy when she was drunk. However, she hadn't been this touchy with anyone else but Sky. She hadn't even been this touchy with her closest person, Jeremiah.

"Why did you drink so much?" Sky mumbled to Kalea, rubbing her back as she took Kalea's handbag and keys from Trent and smilling at him awkwardly.

"We hadn't seen in each other in years and everyone got carried away." Trent explained, his deep voice was smooth and powerful, "I'm just glad she'll be taken care of through the night."

Sky nodded, "Yeah, thank you for bringing her back safely. She's a loose cannon when she's drunk."

Trent nodded before hesitantly leaving the house, shutting the door behind him. His chauffeur opened the door to his Mercedes while he glanced back at the door of Kalea's house, hearing as the door locked. He sighed tiredly before getting inside and driving away.

-XX-

"You really gotta learn what yo alcohol limit is." Sky grumbled as she changed Kalea's clothes, pulling off her heels and slipping her into a massive, oversized t-shirt.

She wiped Kalea's make-up off and only applied moisturiser because her whole skincare routine was too long and complicated, before she tucked her into bed. Sky made sure Kalea was sleeping on her side to make sure that if she threw up, it wouldn't choke her before she sat down on the floor. Staring worriedly at Kalea.

They'd openly admitted their feelings to one another but that was the full extent of their relationship. Sky knew they were exclusive, Kalea reminded her all the time but the physical aspect was still hard for Kalea. They'd cuddle, give each other quick pecks and that would be it. Sky lusted for Kalea and jealousy only made it worse.

Feeling disgruntled, Sky sat up and went to sleep on the couch. She shut her eyes and began to doze off until she heard shuffling and felt as Kalea climbed on top of her and laid her heavy body there. Although Sky couldn't breathe, she felt a small smile form on her face as she rubbed Kalea's back, feeling as her breaths because consistent and she'd fallen asleep. Sky soon followed after.

-XX-

"I don't want Trent. I never liked him when we was kids. I won't like him now." Kalea shrugged, grabbing her lunch as Jeremiah trailed behind her.

Jeremiah rolled his eyes, "Girl he was a tall hunk of muscle when he was a kid."

Kalea shook her head as they sat down, placing their plates down while Jeremiah rambled on about Trent's physique.

"I like the people I date to be softer and smaller." Kalea stated, taking a sip out of her hot cocoa.

"Honey, that's just a woman." Jeremiah replied, glancing down at his food and beginning to dig in.

Kalea chuckled at his comment, "I guess so. Either way, Trent isn't a part of the equation."

"You better tell him that as soon as possible. His delusion is already starting at we speak." Jeremiah replied, making Kalea nod her head in agreement, she looked around the eating area to see if she'd spot Sky but she was no where to be seen.

Jeremiah glanced at Kalea and observed as she looked around before he focused back on his food. He frowned slightly before taking a sip from his caramel frappé.

-XX-

Smiling at Hay, Kalea walked past her and Skylar before heading upstairs. She hadn't seen Sky all day today since she'd taken care of her during the weekend. Kalea opened the front door of the apartment before walking around and then heading to the door of Sky's room.

She knocked on the door a few times before deciding to just open it, looking around to find that it was completely empty. Kalea slumped down onto Sky's bed and groaned, she'd been missing her all day and didn't know what to do.

Kalea opened her eyes when she saw the door to Sky's own bathroom swing open and her jaw dropped as a very naked Sky walked through. The two women jumped and screamed before Kalea rolled around to face the wall as she heard Sky ruffle around to grab a towel.

"I'm covered now." Sky announced, making Kalea turn around to face her. She had a towel wrapped around her chest that draped all the way down to her knees.

Her wet, blond locks stuck to her face and and neck as water droplets decorated her body. Kalea couldn't even maintain eye contact because she was savouring this look because it would most likely be a while until she'd get to see Sky look so erotically enticing.

"What are you doing here?" Sky asked, still standing in the exact place she was in.

"I missed you." Kalea gave a small smile, "I didn't mean to scare you."

Kalea avoided eye contact as she brought it up because she'd noticed a lot of things before Sky had covered up. From her uncovered chest, to the tattoo on her hip bone and lastly, how Sky's member had been sitting up right.

Sky shook her head no before staring at Kalea, feeling the heavy tension between them. She clutched onto her towel, wishing that Kalea could go so that she could relieve herself of her boner. The cold shower hadn't worked, masturbation wasn't working anymore either.

"Do you mind waiting for me in the living room or down at the café?" Sky asked, making Kalea look at her worriedly.

"How long you gonna take?" Kalea asked as she sat up from the bed, fixing her clothes up before she stood up.

"Give me 30 to 40 minutes." Sky stated awkwardly.

Kalea's brows furrowed as she looked at her, "We're not gonna beat the rush hour traffic if you take that long, we only going to my house."

"What do you need that takes so long?" Kalea asked, "You don't know what to wear?"

Sky shook her head no.

"Then what's wrong?" Kalea asked confusedly, she walked up to Sky, placing her hands on her arms before looking at her, not knowing she'd just changed the whole situation.

Sky glanced up, "You sure you wanna know?"

Kalea nodded with no hesitation.

Sky reached over and grabbed Kalea's right hand before gently moving her towel aside and placing Kalea's warm hand on her hot, rigid dick. She hissed as she felt the contact, her eyes shutting as she relished in the feeling as Kalea's hand coyly wrapped around her.

"Show me how to help you." Kalea asked quietly, feeling her mouth water just at Sky's reactions.

Sky wrapped her own hand around Kalea's before guiding her by pumping the hand up and down her length, every movement just bringing her closer and closer to heaven. Her slow, controlled breaths soon because disoriented and heavy as Kalea increased her speed, her eyes glued on Sky's blissed out face. She reached her free hand out to move the towel out of the way before she began to gently fondle Sky's balls which earned a very breathless moan from her partner as they continued their sinful act of pleasure. Sky's head rested on Kalea's shoulder as she continued pumping, she could hear every little moan and groan because Sky was right breathing right next to her ear and Kalea loved every sound of it. She could feel Sky stiffen up even more than before as she continued, feeling as her balls throbbed and she began to twitch. Kalea sped up her pace until Sky began to release into her hands, letting the warm liquid coat Kalea's hands completely as she moaned and tightly held on to Kalea.

"Fuck, how did you know what to do?" Sky asked breathlessly, her head still on Kalea's shoulder and as she lifted it up to look at her, Kalea could just see how glossy her eyes were.

"I've been researching." Kalea mumbled shyly, "You've got a lot of experience so I need to match that."

Sky shook her head but she was still calming down from her but as she followed Kalea into the bathroom and watched as she washed her hands. She could feel herself soften up and actually feel satisfied which hadn't happened in months.

She felt a lot better knowing she wasn't the only one who'd wanted this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

209K 9.8K 43
𝑂𝑛𝑒 π‘‘π‘Žπ‘¦ π‘¦π‘œπ‘’ π‘”π‘œπ‘‘π‘‘π‘Ž π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘Žπ‘™π‘–π‘§π‘’ π‘‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘‘ π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ π‘ β„Žπ‘–π‘‘ π‘¦π‘œπ‘’ π‘‘π‘œ π‘Žπ‘“π‘“π‘’π‘π‘‘π‘  π‘›π‘œπ‘‘ 𝑗𝑒𝑠𝑑 π‘¦π‘œπ‘’, 𝑏𝑒𝑑 π‘’π‘£π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘¦π‘œπ‘›π‘’ π‘Žπ‘ŸοΏ½...
HER By ME_Antiiii

Fanfiction

79.8K 1.5K 30
You Mines Now Read and Find out
33.6K 2.2K 35
There's always that one thing that happens and turns your entire life around. It changes everything. It changes your perception of life, it changes y...
40.1K 1K 23
the way he did me.. lame as fuck!