Foolish | ˢᶜʳᵉᵃᵐ

By Slvt4LanaDel

___ ᵀʰᵉ ᵉⁱᵍʰᵗᵉᵉⁿ ʸᵉᵃʳ ᵒˡᵈ ᵈᵃᵘᵍʰᵉʳ, ˢᵃᵈⁱᵉ ᴿⁱˡᵉʸ, ᵗʰᵉ ᵈᵃᵘᵍʰᵗᵉʳ ᵒᶠ ᴰᵉʷᵉʸ ᴿⁱˡᵉʸ ᵃⁿᵈ ᴳᵃˡᵉ ᵂᵉᵃᵗʰᵉʳˢ ᶠⁱⁿᵃˡˡʸ ᵍᵉᵗˢ ᶜᵃ... More

ᶠᵒᵒˡⁱˢʰ
ᵖᵃʳᵗ ᵒⁿᵉ
ᴾʰᵒⁿᵉ ᶜᵃˡˡ
ᵈʳᵒᵖ ⁱⁿ
ᴰᵃᵈ!
ˢᵗᵃᵇ?
ᴴᵒᵗ ᵂʰᵉᵉˡˢ
ʸᵒᵘ ᵃⁿᵈ ᴵ
ʰᵉ ᵗʳⁱᵉᵈ?
ᶠᵘᶜᵏ ⁿᵒ.
ᵃʳᵉ ʷᵉ ˡⁱᵛⁱⁿᵍ ⁱⁿ ᵃ ʰᵒʳʳᵒʳ ᵐᵒᵛⁱᵉ?
ᵃⁱᵐ ᶠᵒʳ ᵗʰᵉ ʰᵉᵃᵈ
ⁱ ˢᵗⁱˡˡ ⁿᵉᵉᵈ ʸᵒᵘ
ᵐᵒᵐ?
ᶜˡᵒˢᵉʳ ᵗʰᵃⁿ ᶜˡᵒˢᵉ
ᵗʰᵉ ᵖᵃʳᵗʸ
ᵃᶜᵗ ³
ˡᵒᵛᵉ ᵐᵉ ᵒʳ ᵈⁱᵉ
ᵀᵃʳᵃ ᴿⁱˡᵉʸ ʰᵃˢ ᵃ ʳⁱⁿᵍ ᵗᵒ ⁱᵗ
ᵒⁿᵉ ˡᵃˢᵗ ᶠᵒᵒᵈ ᶠⁱᵍʰᵗ
ᶠᵒᵒˡⁱˢʰ ²
ᴾᴬᴿᵀ ²
ᴳᵘᵉˢˢ ʷʰᵒ?
ʸᵒᵘ ᵖᵒˢˢᵉˢˢ ᵐᵉ
ᵇᵃᵗʰʳᵒᵒᵐ ʰᵒᵒᵏ ᵘᵖˢ
ᵇᵘʳⁿ ᵗᵒ ᵗʰᵉ ᵗᵒᵘᶜʰ
ˢᵗⁱˡˡ ᵐʸ ˢᵃᵛⁱᵒᵘʳ?
ᵛⁱᶜᵗⁱᵐ ᶠᵒᵘⁿᵈ
ᶜʳᵃʷˡ
ᴷⁱʳᵇʸ?
ᶠᵘᶜᵏ ᵒᶠᶠ, ᴳᵃˡᵉ
ᴹⁱⁿᵈʸ ᵃⁿᵈ ʰᵉʳ ʳᵃⁿᵗˢ
ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵃᵍᵉ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ᵖʳᵒᵗᵉᶜᵗ
ᶠⁱᵍʰᵗⁱⁿᵍ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵃ ʳᵉᶠˡᵉᶜᵗⁱᵒⁿ
ᵈʳᵒᵖ
ᵗʷᵒ ᵈᵉᵃᵗʰˢ, ᵒⁿᵉ ⁿⁱᵍʰᵗ
ᵗʰᵉ ˢⁱᵍʰᵗ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ᵖᵃˢᵗ
ᵃᵈʲᵘˢᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ᵗʳᵘᵗʰ
ᵃᵗᵗᵃᶜᵏᵉᵈ ᵃᵍᵃⁱⁿ
ⁿᵒ ᵒⁿᵉ ᶠᵘᶜᵏˢ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵐʸ ᵐᵒᵐ
ᵒᶠᶠⁱᶜⁱᵃˡˡʸ ᵃⁿ ᵒʳᵖʰᵃⁿ
ᴹⁱⁿᵈʸ! ᶜᵃˢˢⁱᵉ?
ᵇᵃᵈ ᵗⁱᵐⁱⁿᵍ?
ᵈᵒʷⁿ ʰⁱˡˡ
ᵐᵃʸᵇᵉ ⁱ ᵃᵐ ᶜʳᵃᶻʸ
ᴬᶠᵗᵉʳᵐᵃᵗʰ
A/N
New Books!
YELLOW JACKETS
imagine book
MORE SCREAM
ignore! expect jamie

ᵗʰᵉ ᵐᵒᵗⁱᵛᵉ

1.9K 78 84
By Slvt4LanaDel

As Kirby screamed, pointing out the killer that was behind Bailey he didn't flinched. He shot Kirby in the chest and began to laugh.

Sadie shouted, scuffling to her legs as she tried to grab ahold of Kirby. Tara and Sam glare at the killers; two masked people standing next to Bailey.

"Great job" Bailey complemented them. "Both of you."

"You?" Tara gasped, falling under the spell of the grieving father.

"Ahh. Of course me. Frankly I expect more from you, after what you did to us." The man brushed it off, his tone growing sour.

"What do you mean, us?" Sadie manged to limp towards the pair, joining them in there confusion.

The one killer flipped off their mask, revealing Ethan as the killer.

"I fucking knew it!" Sadie screamed, Ethan laughed. Tara and Sam was left confused and annoyed at how Sadie chose now to gloat.

"She did call it, if only you listened." Ethan mocked, laughing as he tapping down on his mask. "This mask? It's your grandmothers, Nancy loomis. Really runs in your fucking family, doesnt it?"

"Speaking off family-" the brunette boy smiled, looking over a Bailey.

"Wait for it!" Bailey smiled, urging Ethan on.

"-my names not Ethan Landry. Is it, dad?" The words lingered in the air, everyone stunned by the revolution.

"Dad?" Tara shouted, her expression changing from mad to confused. The man laughed, stroking his sons hair.

"Wait if its you two then that just leaves?" The masked person stared at them a little longer, until they finally ripped their mask off too.

"Hey roomies" Quinn quitley greeted them, Sadie looked like a deer in headlights. The group had a confused face, mouths open seeing who had been chasing them all through out the week.

"Didn't see that one coming, did you?" Quinn asked, smiling as her hair fell below her shoulders.

"Yeah because you died!" Tara screamed, voice cracking ever so slightly as it went in a higher pitch.

"I kind of didn't." The ginger girl sighed, rolling her shoulders. Ethan stood smiling ear to ear, knowing he had been the one to 'kill' her. "No. It was a good way of getting off the suspect list. Stab Gale Weather's, kill Cassie on the train. That sort of thing." Sadies blood boiled, sizzled to the touch. Her skin turned to lave within seconds. Her vision went red, only seen shadows of things; red was everywhere.

"Yeah, I just made sure I was first on the scene so I can switch her body out for a fresh one. A little fake blood, prosthetic, you'd be amazing at what a grieving father would get away with." Detective Bailey explained, smiling at the girls as they all shuttered at the expansion.

"I got Amber Freeman's mask. She was my favourite." Quinn explained, walking closer to the group of girls. Sadie shuttered at the sight of the mask, instantly remembering the girl and what she did.

Ethan gained speed on them too, walking over to the clothing of Nancy Loomis, placing her mask to the clothes.

"That's number three-" pointing towards Mrs Loomis mask. "That's Seven." He then pointed towards Quinn, who was still holding the mask. Carefully putting it down.

"Which leaves-" he reached into his coat, grabbing a busted and torn mask. "Your father's."

"This is what we've been counting down to, Sam." The man gritted through his teeth. Offering the mask to Sam. "I'm gonna need you to put it on."

"Fuck you!" She slapped the mask away, making it fly in the air. Just as she did Ethan lunged forward slicing her shoulder.

The three laughed, enjoying the whimper that left Sam's mouth. Tara was quick to cover her sister, holding her as she screamed at the group of killers.

"You stay the fuck away from her!"

Bailey laughed, holding his chest. "Oh, come on" he mumbled through laughter.

"What is this?" Sam asked, helping Sadie to her feet. "You did this as a family?" Sam asked, carrying on to hold her shoulder.

Saying family ticked something within the group, Quinn jumped forward.

"Oh yeah bitch you should know better than anyone" the girl grazed her knife into Sadie shoulder.

"There still not getting it?" Ethan pointed out there confused faces. Sadie was yet to catch up, still in her blood lust haze, heart thumping for the idea of killing Quinn.

"I'm not part of there family!" Sadie point out, Quinn shrugged her shoulders.

"I don't know what you believe but I didn't commit those murders in Woodsboro, it wasn't me!" Sam screamed. Whoever had made the original Reddit post that Sam was the mastermind had caused a lot of shit.

"Oh, we know that, of course you didn't. What do you think this is based on some bullshit conspiracy theory?" Bailey argued back. Nothing still nothing stuck within the girls, no clue as to why theyre the victims.

"Come on. Who do you think started the rumours about you In the first place?" Quinn threw her hand up, waving her fingers as a chilling giggled left her lips.

"Do you know how easy it was to turn Sam the hero of Woodsboro into the villain. How easy it is to convince the world to believe the worse in people, Rather than the best?" Quinn asked, spitting as she spoke, hand shaking with anger; the knife grazing the corner of Sadie's face, desire in her eyes at the way Sadie didn't flinch, nor differ in anyway.

"Its not enough to kill anyone these days, you have to assassinate their character first. So when dad here discovers your horribly mutilated bodies, with Sam wearing her fathers mask? He'll pay some bastered on the Internet to say your the real ghostface. And took matters into her own deluded hands." As he spoke, Quinn had taunted the knife into Sadie's skin. Tara gasped seeing the new trickle of blood leave Sadie's body.

"Exactly that's why that's the perfect alibi. And all the best lies are based on the truth, your a killer." He pointed towards Sam, singling her out. "Just like your father."

"No in not!" Sam screamed, shaking he'd head admittedly.

"Yes you are!" Quinn screamed back, her retracting her knife from Sadie. "You mother fucker killed our brother"

Sadie pulled away, staring eyes wide at Quinn, then Ethan. They were Richies familes, of course they were.

"What are you talking about?" Sam looked around desperate to know what Quin was implying. Sadie groaned, rolling her eyes.

"You said your brother died in a car accident?" Tara whimpered, remembering the conversation she had with quinn.

"No, no, no. He died in woodsboro." Ethan assured them, his knife never leaving his grasp. "At the hands of your bitch sister."

"Richie! Sam, you killed Richie!" Sadie shouted for herself, Tara flinched at the sudden sound. Sam looked at Sadie, her eyes slowly realising everything.

"Your Richies families?" Sam asked, seeing how all of their eyes teared up at the sound of his name.
Bailey nodded.

"Ding Ding Ding!" Ethan stabbed Sam's shoulder, laughing as he did so. Tara grabbed ahold of Sadie and Sam and ripped the two from the killers.

"Now!" Bailey shouted. his kids run off to go catch the girls once again. Tara carefully held a brick in her hand, never loosing the grip around it.

"It wasnt until I saw that photograph of what you'd actually done to him that I knew, that I knew you had to fucking die!" Quinn cornered Sadie. "You had to be punished, along with anyone else who stands in our way."

"There she is" Quinn commented, titling the tip of her knife into Sadie's throat, making sadie tilt her head up.
"There's the girl who gutted Frankie" Quinn whispered, her knife falling as it pressed into Sadie's neck.

"I'm sorry, I truly wish I killed Richie myself. Because I would have made him suffer, beg for his pathetic little life!" Sadie shouted, pushing the knife away from her throat. Quinn screamed, pushing the girl full force; making her stumble back.

"Am I the perfect dad? No. I may have over endulged Richie's love for these little movies? Yeah, maybe? For me there just a little dark."

"But Richie really loved them." His voiced cracked, almost croaking from the tears that leaked from his eyes.

"He even made a few of his own." Infront of the group was home made videos, Richie voice coming from behind the camera. "Did..did you know?"

The man walked onto the stage, nearing the sheet that played the video of Richie talking. "There's a very special bond between a father and his first son. That's why I helped him build this collection."

"This was all his?" Sam asked, the collection was impressive, concerning? Yes, but showed dedication.

"Yes,  he's a very passionate collector."

"Was. Pass tense, he's dead." Sadie pointed out, apparently that wasn't the right thing to say considering how Quinn lunged forward. Holding Sadie from behind; knife plush to her neck.

"He inspired others. We had to kill those two wanna be's, well because we wanted to kill you Sam. So I put the theater in their name, and good old detective Bailey would have just stumbled and found it. But! I didn't have to. My golly, that Gale Weather's is one hell of a journalist-" Bailey ranted, raved, explaining how he executed such a well written out plan. Sadie clenched her jaw, flexing her muscle to wrap around the hand that had a tight grip around her neck.

"I'll fucking kill you!" Sadie seethed, not regarding the fact someone had a knife to her throat; not caring how Quinn dragged the knife deeper, teasing the skin for what's to come.

"I built a tribute to my son, which is why this is where you have to die, sam." Sadie scoffed, not caring if Richie was the reincarnation of Jesus, the Bailey family tried to hurt the people she loved, they'd have to pay in blood.

"What happens next? What? When your done with us your just going to disappear?" Sam and Tara were too interested in why and how's, needing a reason to why they'd done this. Sadie needed one knife, one knife so she could drive it into each and every one of their throats and watch as they choke on their own blood.

"No! I'm going to hurry over to the hospital and make sure Mindy and Gale don't pull through, Cassie was easily delt with" Sadie bit down on her cheek, riggle as Quinn's hands became like sand bags on her body, Quinn knelt don't.

"Shame you wasn't the one to kill her" the ginger whispered, harassing Sadie of her past.

"I'll have my fun killing you and your pathetic family" Sadie assured the girl, getting enjoyment at how Quinn grunted and held the knife closer in her grasp.

"Everybody dies, Sam! Everyone who had anything to do with the death of my son. Suffers and dies, now put on the mask." The man screamed, spit flying out of his mouth. The gun shaking, aiming at the girls. At the confession Quinn's wrist cramped down on Sadie's throat, making the girl see black dots.

"He was so pathetic-" Sam shook her head, Sadie looked at her with confused then soon clicked on, glancing at Tara she noticed how the smaller brunette was yet to catch on.

"What? Th-thats not true." The man infront of Sam denied, eyes widening at the implication his son was anything other than perfect.

"Yeah? Your son, he was a man baby, who made a teenager do all the killing." Sadie clenched her eyes shut, Quinn's movements growing tighter around her body.

"He was a strong, feral, young man." The man argued, annoyed that Sam was calling out his son.

"He was a limp dick, little fuck, who cried before I slit his throat." Sadie laughed, smiling up at Quinn as she released a scream.

"Hurt your feelings?" Sadie asked, looking up at the redhead.

"Shut the fuck up!" With that Quinn finally drew blood. Fianlly, diving the knife into the skin below her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 184 10
𝐍𝐎 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐃𝐈𝐄 ❛are you death or paradise?❜ © -𝗼𝗳𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆𝗼𝗯𝘀𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗲𝗱- 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟯 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝟯/𝟯𝟬/𝟮𝟯 𝗽𝘂𝗯𝗹𝗶�...
174K 5K 12
𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜 / (ˌæpəˈθɛtɪk) / -------- ☾ .* • + 🫧🎭🪄 .* • + ☽ 𝘢𝘥𝘫𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦 ¹ 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭...
7.9K 248 9
☏ 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝟏 ☏ ☏ 𝐀 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭_𝐅𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐦𝐳 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 ☏ 𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 × 𝐁𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐋𝐨𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬 ☏ 𝐁𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐎𝐟𝐟 𝐎𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐒𝐜�...
67.1K 1.5K 12
"𝐎𝐡 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐚... 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐦𝐞 ? 𝐃𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞...