ᵒⁿᵉ ˡᵃˢᵗ ᶠᵒᵒᵈ ᶠⁱᵍʰᵗ

It finally happened.

Sadie had been accepted into BlackMore University. She's finally getting her wish.

Tara and Mindy also got accepted Into the college. Chad had been accepted into some college in California, due to his football scholarship. He didn't want go but they couldn't be scared of their past forever.

Before Sadie had to leave to go live with her mom she went to visit her dad one last time.

She'd been to his trailer in total since the murders once. She'd went straight away, moment after she was released.

Entering she was hit with his cologne, then his picture, then finally the sinking feeling that he's gone. She'd never gone there again. Before leaving she ripped apart everything, throwing things everywhere, screaming out in pain at the ocean on memories that flooded into her mind, all the empty promises Dewey shared with her; he really did try to make them come true.

She sighed, rubbing her eyes. She huffed out a pained sob, hand rubbing off the dust on her dad's grave.

"Hey, dad." Sadie greeted, sliding down on the grass below her. She wiped away her tears, Dewey wouldn't have wanted her to always be sad.

"I just got accepted into BlackMore. I know it was our dream and all but- I just can't imagine myself leaving town. Especially knowing if I leave i'll probably never come back." She had to admit it to herself. Leaving Woodsborow was her leaving the past in the past. No matter how much it pained her, her dad was the past. She couldn't forever live in the moment where she saw her dad die, she couldn't take all of it. Sadie had tried, nothing stopped the aching feeling that ran through her whole body due to the lack of Dewey in her life.

He was no longer in her future, only I'm the past forevermore.

It made the girl physically sick to her stomach, she'd never be able to hear his sweet voice, contagious laugh, and his warm approach at fathering Sadie.

Slouching against the stone she grabbed the fast food bag out of her purse. Grabbing a fry and eating it slowly, placing the other fry tray on the ground.

"Got your favourite" she mumbled, stuffing her face with fries. Trying to stuff her mouth with fries so she wouldn't cry.

Something sparked within her, she grumbled a laugh.

She threw a fry, obviously it wasn't thrown back. But the idea of how their final night together went brought some joy in the girl.

"Fuck I'm going to miss you so much, dad. I know that you'll always be there, in my heart or some shit like that. But I just know that it'll never be enough, I'll always need my dad."

"But I'm really grateful for you. You saved my life time and time again, I just hope you are proud of me- for what I did. Killing Amber and all."

She left it with that, placing the flowers and a picture of her and Tara that they'd taken earlier that week together.

Kissing the stone and saying her goodbyes she left.

Knowing she'd never return.