ᴴᵒᵗ ᵂʰᵉᵉˡˢ

³ʳᵈ ᵖᵉʳˢᵒⁿ

Paramedics swormed the limp girls body, lifting her up and taking her to the hospital. Her shirt had to be ripped open, deep stab marks painted her lower body. Blood was everywhere, it was like she had already died. Everyone knew the girl, the town was quiet and homey, they knew she was deweys girl, so seeing her in such a state made their stomach drop.

They tried their best, doing everything within their power to stop the bleeding, minimise the cut wounds and tried to prevent future scarring all just in the ambalance.

Finally, the one paramedic bursted through the door. Everyone who was near the entrance of the hospital could hear the sudden slam, then saw the sight.

Sadie Riley covered in blood, gouges all over her body. They carried her into the hospital.

A loud peracing scream was heard from every room in the hospital. The scream was Mindy's reaction of seeing her bestfriend in such a state. Long forgetting what she had needed to do, she went to Sadies side. Cupping her hand and walking into the doctors desired room. Ignoring the calls from Chad and Liv.

"Is she going to be okay?" Mindy asked the man who looked at her with widened eyes. He didn't know how to react to such a question, it was too early to declare her state.

"Ill.. Try my best" the man grumbled, known that's something he was paid to say. Mindy laughed drying, not caring whether he tried his best, she needed him to assure her, her bestfriend wasn't going to die on a hospital table due to some asshole wanting to cut up teenagers.

Mindy had been excorted out of the room, demanding that she'll return the second they'll let her. The group of teens huddled around the room that Sadies lifeless body laid. Sadie was a big part of the group, she had been the one who asked them all to hang out, every since then they'd all been inseparable. Mindy cried into Chad's chest, Amber was pacing around the room and Liv was asking question after question on when she'll be awake.

Hours, torerous amounts of house they'd waited. Initially, they went there to see Tara. The girl hadn't waken up either, but seeing the horrifying sight of their bestfriend made them stay. Mindy refused to leave that night, telling everyone she'll leave when Sadie is awake, she'll leave when she knew her bestfried was okay. Sadie had spent in total 9 hours on the operation table, it was a lot of work to fix. But they did it.

The girl was moved to a room. Due to Mindy persuasion and her let's be honest hostile request, she had a room next door to Tara's. Mindy watched them tie and plug wires into the girl, IV, Blood, all different types of drugs. Next door was Wes, sleeping sound on the chair, Tara next to him still unwake but breathing, unaware of her very much comatose girlfriend.

Time moved slow, painfully slow for Mindy. She must have watched atleast 4 horror films before she heard the groans of her bestfriend, shifting on her hospital bed.

"Oh my god, you're awake" the girl breathed out, smiling at the sight of the girls blue eyes that she'd thought she'd never see again. Sadie looked at her with a goofy smile, preparing to tease the girl mercally.

"You scared, Meek? That I'd die on you?" The girl who laid on the hospital bed asked. Her nose felt weired having things up there doing god knows what to her body.

"I won't lie. I was terrifying, it was like- like nothing I've seen. You looked so..so dead." Sadie soon felt guilty, her sadness eating her alive knowing she shouldn't have joked about that.

"I'd never leave you. But I do have a question" Sadie asked, the girl infront of her moods changed within moments.

"Yeah, anything?" Mindy assured her, scooting over to her bed and sitting beside the girl. Ready to answer her question.