Foolish | ˢᶜʳᵉᵃᵐ

Por Slvt4LanaDel

___ ᵀʰᵉ ᵉⁱᵍʰᵗᵉᵉⁿ ʸᵉᵃʳ ᵒˡᵈ ᵈᵃᵘᵍʰᵉʳ, ˢᵃᵈⁱᵉ ᴿⁱˡᵉʸ, ᵗʰᵉ ᵈᵃᵘᵍʰᵗᵉʳ ᵒᶠ ᴰᵉʷᵉʸ ᴿⁱˡᵉʸ ᵃⁿᵈ ᴳᵃˡᵉ ᵂᵉᵃᵗʰᵉʳˢ ᶠⁱⁿᵃˡˡʸ ᵍᵉᵗˢ ᶜᵃ... Más

ᶠᵒᵒˡⁱˢʰ
ᵖᵃʳᵗ ᵒⁿᵉ
ᴾʰᵒⁿᵉ ᶜᵃˡˡ
ᵈʳᵒᵖ ⁱⁿ
ᴰᵃᵈ!
ˢᵗᵃᵇ?
ᴴᵒᵗ ᵂʰᵉᵉˡˢ
ʸᵒᵘ ᵃⁿᵈ ᴵ
ʰᵉ ᵗʳⁱᵉᵈ?
ᶠᵘᶜᵏ ⁿᵒ.
ᵃʳᵉ ʷᵉ ˡⁱᵛⁱⁿᵍ ⁱⁿ ᵃ ʰᵒʳʳᵒʳ ᵐᵒᵛⁱᵉ?
ᵃⁱᵐ ᶠᵒʳ ᵗʰᵉ ʰᵉᵃᵈ
ⁱ ˢᵗⁱˡˡ ⁿᵉᵉᵈ ʸᵒᵘ
ᵐᵒᵐ?
ᶜˡᵒˢᵉʳ ᵗʰᵃⁿ ᶜˡᵒˢᵉ
ᵗʰᵉ ᵖᵃʳᵗʸ
ᵃᶜᵗ ³
ˡᵒᵛᵉ ᵐᵉ ᵒʳ ᵈⁱᵉ
ᵀᵃʳᵃ ᴿⁱˡᵉʸ ʰᵃˢ ᵃ ʳⁱⁿᵍ ᵗᵒ ⁱᵗ
ᵒⁿᵉ ˡᵃˢᵗ ᶠᵒᵒᵈ ᶠⁱᵍʰᵗ
ᶠᵒᵒˡⁱˢʰ ²
ᴾᴬᴿᵀ ²
ᴳᵘᵉˢˢ ʷʰᵒ?
ʸᵒᵘ ᵖᵒˢˢᵉˢˢ ᵐᵉ
ᵇᵃᵗʰʳᵒᵒᵐ ʰᵒᵒᵏ ᵘᵖˢ
ᵇᵘʳⁿ ᵗᵒ ᵗʰᵉ ᵗᵒᵘᶜʰ
ˢᵗⁱˡˡ ᵐʸ ˢᵃᵛⁱᵒᵘʳ?
ᵛⁱᶜᵗⁱᵐ ᶠᵒᵘⁿᵈ
ᶜʳᵃʷˡ
ᴷⁱʳᵇʸ?
ᶠᵘᶜᵏ ᵒᶠᶠ, ᴳᵃˡᵉ
ᴹⁱⁿᵈʸ ᵃⁿᵈ ʰᵉʳ ʳᵃⁿᵗˢ
ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵃᵍᵉ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ᵖʳᵒᵗᵉᶜᵗ
ᶠⁱᵍʰᵗⁱⁿᵍ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵃ ʳᵉᶠˡᵉᶜᵗⁱᵒⁿ
ᵈʳᵒᵖ
ᵗʷᵒ ᵈᵉᵃᵗʰˢ, ᵒⁿᵉ ⁿⁱᵍʰᵗ
ᵗʰᵉ ˢⁱᵍʰᵗ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ᵖᵃˢᵗ
ᵃᵈʲᵘˢᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ᵗʳᵘᵗʰ
ⁿᵒ ᵒⁿᵉ ᶠᵘᶜᵏˢ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵐʸ ᵐᵒᵐ
ᵒᶠᶠⁱᶜⁱᵃˡˡʸ ᵃⁿ ᵒʳᵖʰᵃⁿ
ᴹⁱⁿᵈʸ! ᶜᵃˢˢⁱᵉ?
ᵇᵃᵈ ᵗⁱᵐⁱⁿᵍ?
ᵈᵒʷⁿ ʰⁱˡˡ
ᵗʰᵉ ᵐᵒᵗⁱᵛᵉ
ᵐᵃʸᵇᵉ ⁱ ᵃᵐ ᶜʳᵃᶻʸ
ᴬᶠᵗᵉʳᵐᵃᵗʰ
A/N
New Books!
YELLOW JACKETS
imagine book
MORE SCREAM
ignore! expect jamie

ᵃᵗᵗᵃᶜᵏᵉᵈ ᵃᵍᵃⁱⁿ

1.8K 69 44
Por Slvt4LanaDel

A/N
I have officially written all of Foolish! I cannot believe this book is nearly over. There's 9 more chapters left?!?!?

Sadie and Tara both shared one of the most intimate moments of their entire life. Granted it was a slightly altered version to benefit Sadie and make her seem like the victim; within reality she had gutted a man and didn't want to be arrested.

Sadie had told Tara she needed some time with her mom. Gale and her was yet to make up, for whatever reason that was. Deweys death cause a tear in the relationship and it was yet to heal from it, maybe spending a day together would help fix that.

Gale was all for the idea, happy that her daughter wanted to spend the day together. Tara had made Sadie promise to message her hourly, and vise versa.

Tara
You okay?

Sadie
Yes, Tara believe it or not I can I'll be safe for one day.
You okay?

Tara
We're leaving right now, the phone call shouldn't take that long.

Sadie
Keep me updated

Sadie flung her phone to the other side of the couch, Gale had just ordered food so when the phone began to ring Sadie automatically assumed it was the delivery.

She nudged her body off the couch, her leg was dead so she practically limped over to the phone. Where she had be stabbed healed fairly fast, fast enough that her mind wasn't in a constant panic.

Walking over to the phone her mom entered the room, a large smile covering her face. Sadie got closer to the phone, for some reason her heart began to pound, her chest racing at an irregual pace and her ears grew warm. Finally, she etched her hand towards the vibrating phone and placed it to her ears.

"Hello, Sadie." Again with the deep voice. Sadie smiled to herself, Gale sighed at the released knot that broke in her chest. Sadie hummed to herself, allowing the masked person to talk their nonsense before she hung up.

"I know about Frankie" the voice rasped, in hopes of taunting the girl. Sadie gasped, clutching her chest.

"Great heavens, what on earth shall I do?" She asked, her tone in an stereotypical Hollywood actress of the 60's voice. She smiled to herself, hearing the grinding of the unknown persons teeth.

"You could always join me. I see something in you, something great. I don't know someone who looks as innocent and have it in them to gut someone alive" the person sounded impressed, remakered at the violent way Sadie chose to end that man's life.

"Yeah, well im doing a better job than you. Ill give you Greg but come on, get creative. You didnt even kill Anika, the dumpster did." Sadie laughed, seeing the interaction Gale backed into her room, running off to get her gun.

"Listen here bitc-"

"You listen dickhead. I've been through this shit twice, you know what, it gets boring. If your going to kill me, come at me" behind her came a chair, smashing through the glass wall. Gales boyfriend dead body lying there, stabbed.

"Holy-" Sadie's voice died off, seeing the person standing tall infront of her. They slid their fingers across the blade, something Sadie had done a few days before.

They carefully walk forward, Sadie huffed out, tired of the boring chase. She turned around beginning to run in the direction of her mom's bedroom, the masked person straight after her.

They jumped on the couch, moving faster than Sadie had expected. They grabbed ahold of Sadie's side. Ripping her to the ground, she fought them off, shaking out of their tight grasp.

They swung the knife forward, Sadie backing up just in time. She flicked her legs over the kitchen island, sliding off the counter and back onto her feet. The person, assumingly man carried on to chase after her.

Before leaving the kitchen she ducked back in, knowing that's where she'll find the most at hand weapons. A pan? It'll have to do. She grabbed ahold of the handle, a cold wave hits her. She swings forward, the metal slamming into the masked person's face, making them daze ever so slightly.

She took the chance and ran, pummelling towards the doors. She heaved, her breathe already limited. Her body slammed into the glass door, shaking the lock.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck" the girl began to panic, her cockey attitude draining out of her face ever so slightly. "Mom!" She screamed for Gale, who was still trying to get into her safe.

Finally, the door opened. She ran onto the balcony, slamming over table after table; using an orange at a sad attempt of distraction.

"Fuck!" She screamed in pure agony, her stitches had tore and blood ozzed out of the girls body once again. How many times will she be put in a situation were the only out come was someone dead?

Her pocket knife was long gone, thrown away in some trash can due to Tara's plead. In the moment Sadie cursed Tara and her bad timing of being a martyr. Sadie hissed in pain, tired of kissing death.

She quickly pulled open the door, the masked person following after her. She could hear the clangs and bangs of the knife being hazardly thrown around, mindlessly aiming for the Riley girl as they did.

Sadie slammed into her mom's room, Gale gasping at the sudden noise. The person behind the door began to bang, and kick and do everything in their power to open the door.

Gale groaned, putting in the wrong pass code. She slammed her fingers down on the button's, the case opening revealing a gun. She propped it up to the door, shooting it multiple times until the none stop shaking door finally came to a stop.

"How's that for nostalgia fucker!" Unknown to Sadie, As she was battling with death. Another ghost face was on the phone to Gale, taunting her of past mistakes.

Once again, the phone began to ring. Sadie flinched, etching her body closer to her mom's. Gale glanced over at the phone, seeing an unknown number display on the screen. She quickly picked it up, still holding the gun to the door.

"You missed." The man mumbled the second she answered. Sadie was still red in the face, exhausted with the brush of death.

"Sure I did." Gale was quick to answer back, knowing the masked person had atleast a few wounds on their body.

"You win. I'm in the elevator, heading to the ground floor." Sadie almost laughed at the pathetic attempted of tricking Gale. Gale was many things but gullible was never one.

"Sure you are." Gale answered back, shooting the door a few more times.

"I mean, maybe you did hit me? Maybe I'm wounded? Or maybe I'm wearing a bullet proof vest?" The man haunted, mocked Gales attempt of protecting her family. Sadie laid on the bed, her chest still yearning for air.

"That's why I'm going to shoot you in your fucking head!" Gale opened the door, checking for anyone. She ushered Sadie out of the room, pulling the girl by the arm to help her up.

Both looked back to back, checking the hallway of any life. The gun loosely held in Gales hand, checking the surroundings ready to blear hell on whoever tired to stop the women.

"You would make a good killer, Gale." The man told the older women, Sadie groaned at the thought; Creaping behind her mom.

"Sydney won't make sense and Dewey was a fan favourite but cracking under the pressure and turning into ghost face would have made a great twist" the man carried on, a laugh in his tone. Sadie shuttered, feeling like just another ghost face. It wasn't that obvious that Sadie would begin to murder, right?

"Keep talking asshole." The man laughed, Gale still checking the area as Sadie carefully hid behind her.

"Sure. You want to talk about Sadie?" Sadie stopped, thinking about what the person could reveal. "Lets talk about Sadie." Gale held no obligation, just aiming her gun around the room.

"Poor little Sadie, saw her daddy get killed? And none of you expect her to snap to that kind of trauma? You really are a bad mom" Gale scoffed, shaking off the obvious lie the masked person had just said.

"Sadie's fine. She'd never hurt anyone" Gale was so sure of herself. Gale knew her daughter wasn't capable of hurting innocent people, not in a physical way that is.

"Oh dear, does mumzie not know about-"

Sadie ripped the phone out of Gales hand, quickly pressing hold.

"Why would you do that?" Gale asked, holding the gun to the side so she wasn't aiming at Sadie.

"Because im smart" Sadie began to dial the number again, hearing the buzz behind a closed door. Gale open fired, aiming anywhere and everywhere. Callously shooting the closet.

The phone carries on to ring, even with the bullets pireced through it.

Before anyone could react the person jumps out, pinning Gale to the wall and repeatedly stabbed her. The women groaned, toppling onto the floor. Sadie hadn't registered anything quite yet, all she could do was whimper.

Seeing that attack, Gales eyes close, her breath became stained. Satisfied with their work, the person retracts their knife.

Sadie didn't bother to think of the damages, only leaning forward and slamming her body ontop of the masked person. They toppled over each other, the knife flying from both of their grasps.

"Shit" Sadie whimpered her body slamming into a coffee table. The glass shattered, sprinkling into her eyes and hair. She hissed in pain, her vision going blury at the sudden spike.

She didn't stop. The sudden pain encouraged her. She grabbed a piece of the glass, drawing it into the masked person side, twisting it so it would hurt way more.

She saw the person whimper at the sudden impale. The person slumped forward, their body betraying them.

Sadie pushed the person off of her, she kneeled forward towards the side and lifted herself up. Her hands squelching with blood, difficult to find a focuse.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

62.5K 2.2K 34
she knew the consequences, and still remained around. CHAD MEEKS MARTIN X FEM!OC SCREAM VI
174K 5K 12
𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜 / (ˌæpəˈθɛtɪk) / -------- ☾ .* • + 🫧🎭🪄 .* • + ☽ 𝘢𝘥𝘫𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦 ¹ 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭...
13.8K 467 16
━━ 𝙧𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙣 𝙤𝙛 𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙤𝙧 🥀🎧🔪📚💌 * ·˚ ༘♡ ·˚| 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚. 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙖𝙞𝙧 𝙞𝙣 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙡𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙨. 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙪𝙣 ...
44.4K 692 12
!!!REQUESTS OPEN!! The reader is female only