Foolish | ˢᶜʳᵉᵃᵐ

By Slvt4LanaDel

___ ᵀʰᵉ ᵉⁱᵍʰᵗᵉᵉⁿ ʸᵉᵃʳ ᵒˡᵈ ᵈᵃᵘᵍʰᵉʳ, ˢᵃᵈⁱᵉ ᴿⁱˡᵉʸ, ᵗʰᵉ ᵈᵃᵘᵍʰᵗᵉʳ ᵒᶠ ᴰᵉʷᵉʸ ᴿⁱˡᵉʸ ᵃⁿᵈ ᴳᵃˡᵉ ᵂᵉᵃᵗʰᵉʳˢ ᶠⁱⁿᵃˡˡʸ ᵍᵉᵗˢ ᶜᵃ... More

ᶠᵒᵒˡⁱˢʰ
ᵖᵃʳᵗ ᵒⁿᵉ
ᴾʰᵒⁿᵉ ᶜᵃˡˡ
ᵈʳᵒᵖ ⁱⁿ
ᴰᵃᵈ!
ˢᵗᵃᵇ?
ᴴᵒᵗ ᵂʰᵉᵉˡˢ
ʸᵒᵘ ᵃⁿᵈ ᴵ
ʰᵉ ᵗʳⁱᵉᵈ?
ᶠᵘᶜᵏ ⁿᵒ.
ᵃʳᵉ ʷᵉ ˡⁱᵛⁱⁿᵍ ⁱⁿ ᵃ ʰᵒʳʳᵒʳ ᵐᵒᵛⁱᵉ?
ᵃⁱᵐ ᶠᵒʳ ᵗʰᵉ ʰᵉᵃᵈ
ⁱ ˢᵗⁱˡˡ ⁿᵉᵉᵈ ʸᵒᵘ
ᵐᵒᵐ?
ᶜˡᵒˢᵉʳ ᵗʰᵃⁿ ᶜˡᵒˢᵉ
ᵗʰᵉ ᵖᵃʳᵗʸ
ᵃᶜᵗ ³
ˡᵒᵛᵉ ᵐᵉ ᵒʳ ᵈⁱᵉ
ᵀᵃʳᵃ ᴿⁱˡᵉʸ ʰᵃˢ ᵃ ʳⁱⁿᵍ ᵗᵒ ⁱᵗ
ᵒⁿᵉ ˡᵃˢᵗ ᶠᵒᵒᵈ ᶠⁱᵍʰᵗ
ᶠᵒᵒˡⁱˢʰ ²
ᴾᴬᴿᵀ ²
ᴳᵘᵉˢˢ ʷʰᵒ?
ʸᵒᵘ ᵖᵒˢˢᵉˢˢ ᵐᵉ
ᵇᵃᵗʰʳᵒᵒᵐ ʰᵒᵒᵏ ᵘᵖˢ
ᵇᵘʳⁿ ᵗᵒ ᵗʰᵉ ᵗᵒᵘᶜʰ
ˢᵗⁱˡˡ ᵐʸ ˢᵃᵛⁱᵒᵘʳ?
ᵛⁱᶜᵗⁱᵐ ᶠᵒᵘⁿᵈ
ᶜʳᵃʷˡ
ᴷⁱʳᵇʸ?
ᶠᵘᶜᵏ ᵒᶠᶠ, ᴳᵃˡᵉ
ᴹⁱⁿᵈʸ ᵃⁿᵈ ʰᵉʳ ʳᵃⁿᵗˢ
ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵃᵍᵉ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ᵖʳᵒᵗᵉᶜᵗ
ᶠⁱᵍʰᵗⁱⁿᵍ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵃ ʳᵉᶠˡᵉᶜᵗⁱᵒⁿ
ᵈʳᵒᵖ
ᵗʷᵒ ᵈᵉᵃᵗʰˢ, ᵒⁿᵉ ⁿⁱᵍʰᵗ
ᵗʰᵉ ˢⁱᵍʰᵗ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ᵖᵃˢᵗ
ᵃᵗᵗᵃᶜᵏᵉᵈ ᵃᵍᵃⁱⁿ
ⁿᵒ ᵒⁿᵉ ᶠᵘᶜᵏˢ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵐʸ ᵐᵒᵐ
ᵒᶠᶠⁱᶜⁱᵃˡˡʸ ᵃⁿ ᵒʳᵖʰᵃⁿ
ᴹⁱⁿᵈʸ! ᶜᵃˢˢⁱᵉ?
ᵇᵃᵈ ᵗⁱᵐⁱⁿᵍ?
ᵈᵒʷⁿ ʰⁱˡˡ
ᵗʰᵉ ᵐᵒᵗⁱᵛᵉ
ᵐᵃʸᵇᵉ ⁱ ᵃᵐ ᶜʳᵃᶻʸ
ᴬᶠᵗᵉʳᵐᵃᵗʰ
A/N
New Books!
YELLOW JACKETS
imagine book
MORE SCREAM
ignore! expect jamie

ᵃᵈʲᵘˢᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ᵗʳᵘᵗʰ

1.9K 86 37
By Slvt4LanaDel

A/N
Warning! Mention of sexual assault, Sadie being hot?

"I think you should kill him?" Amber asked, still wearing a teasing smile as she walked up to Sadie.

"I can't don't that." Sadie breathed out, her hands running through her hair; scraping into her face as she thought. Amber sucked In a laugh, struggling to supress her chuckle.

"Why? You already killed me, what's the difference between killing me and killing frankie?" Amber asked, pointing out how Sadie easily killed her but is finding it difficult to kill Frankie.

"He hurt tara" Amber whispered into Sadie's ear, lowly breathing into the girls neck.

"Stop it." Sadie demanded, her neck hairs sprouting up, shaking at the feeling of warm breathe. Amber soon placing kisses along the skin.

"He would have done much worse if it wasn't for you and Sam" Amber carried on, mumbling into the flesh. Her teeth sinking into a spot on Sadie's neck. Sadie snapped her head back, pushing the girl off her.

"I can't kill someone with what ifs" Sadie projected, her head spinning with the idea of murdering him. Frankie thinking he can take what's Sadie, Frankie not understanding the simplicity of the word no.

"Yes you can. And you will, so go get your knife and sink it into that boy" If wasn't a request, it was a demand. Sadie lubricated her bottom lip, delicately swiping over the lip; taking a moment to think.

"Good girl." Amber smiled, seeing Sadie in all black, cloak draped around her curves, knife in hand. Something clicked within the girls mind whilst getting dressed, like something died.

She no longer wished to see the best in Frankie. She wanted to see him bleed, she needed to see him scream for his life. Whimper at the touch of the knife piercing through her fresh, revealing a thick drizzle of blood run down her fingers.

"I had to kill him." Sadie pleaded with Tara. Tara stood infront of the girl, still wearing a questioning look.

"How?" Tara asked, her tone mean and harsh, her eyes unforgiving.

"He- he attacked me, when I was walking home. He was embarrassed by what me and Sam did so he attacked me."

The party was still in full blast, music pumping out of every room. She slowly creaped into the house, it was easy really. She spotted the boy, him standing with yet another too drunk girl.

She watched as he dragged her upstairs, before letting it go any further Sadie struck.

She pushed the girl away, the unsuspecting drunk stumbled before landing into a group of girls who gently help her up. Frankie stood was a glare on his face, staring at the masked Sadie.

"Damn it Bryc I was about to fuck her!" Frankie groaned, his voice going higher as he stated his annoyance. Sadie tilted her head, a smile underneath the mask.

Frankie mumbled a fuck you and walked into his room, Sadie soon following him.

"What are you talking about?" Tara asked, her voice croaking at the amout of tears that had left her eyes. Sadie shuffled closer to Tara wrapping her arms around Tara's body.

"I was walking home, he pushed me onto the floor and began to hit me. I always gi to the back ally route for some reason but that night wasn't my lucky night—he, he gave me these." Sadie lifted her shirt, Tara's eyes growing in mass. Three thick, heavy, purple brusies blossomed on the skin of Sadie's flesh.

Tara's fingers slowly traced her brusied, her fingers hesitated to touch it.

"I panicked, I was scared. I had my pocket knife on me and I just acted. I- I had to convince myself that he was a bad person to I wouldn't be scared to look at myself in the mirror." Sadie explained, tears leaking out of her eyes. Tara looked at her with sadend eyes, wondering how Sadie had kept this a secret.

"Dude, get the fuck out" Frankie slammed his body onto his bed. Sadie stalked forward, putting on her voice changer.

"I'm not Bryc." She simply stated. Frankie's face drained, scared to what's to come for him.

"What?" The man mumbled, backing away from Sadie as she moved forward. Sadie lunged forward purposely missing his body with the knife.

She released a chuckle seeing how the body flinched, whimpering at the fast touch.

"Scared?" The man groaned, throwing his body ontop of Sadie and slammed his fist into the girls stomach. Sadie smile at the act; knowing this would make a good lie further down the line.

"You scared?" The man asked, his fist none stop pumping into the girls body. Sadie laughed, it coming out husked and rough from the voice changer.

"Nope" she messily threw the man off her, crawling on top of him and wrapping a shirt around the man's mouth. His eyes widened at the sudden touch, his body shook away from Sadie's tight grasp, chocking some what on the material sliding against his tongue.

Sadie drew her knife to his throat, grazing the mental into his stubbled bearded neck. She hummed to herself, her tongue quickly darting out and dampening her lip.

When she finally had the man pinned to the bed frame she walked away, looking at her work from afar.

A devilish smirk worked its way to her face, she flung her knife forward and finally stabbed the man. It wasn't anywhere near his important organs so she didn't worry about ending her fun short.

"Why are you doing this!" The boy whimpered, waffling around the shirt. Sadie smiled to herself, taking off her mask to show him what he'd done.

"You tried to take what's mine." Sadie growled, her voice twisting into a blank stare.

"About I hit on your girl? She was asking for it!" Sadie sighed, shaking her head.

"See that's the problem. Tara was drunk, very drunk. You wasn't, you maybe had a few drinks. That doesn't excuse the face you dragged Tara to your room, what would you have done? Would you have actually hurt her?" Sadie asked, dragging the knife into the side of her fact. Blood spreading into the flesh as she smiled at the man infront of her.

"No! No! I wouldn't! I I wouldn't have, I swear!" The man whimpered, Sadie hummed in satisfaction.

"Have you done it before?" Sadie asked, her smile faltering at the question. The man shook his head adamantly, Sadie lucked over the front of her teeth. "Dont lie."

"Once." The man breathed out. "Once, I liked this girl but she kept saying she had a boyfriend." He explained, Sadie listened already knowing how Frankie is going to die.

"I told her- after it happened no one would believe her. They didn't." Sadie's eyes pricked with tears, she wiped them away quickly. She dropped to her knees, crawling over to the boy.

Plunging her knife into his stomach, repeatedly. Blood spattered across her face, blood ozzoing out of the knife marks and onto the floor.

She smiled to herself, revealing in the feeling of how his limp body was slowly going numb.

She pulled herself away, watching as his eyes dimmed no longer wide and fearful.

She hummed once again to herself, placing the knife to her mouth, pressing the metal to her lips.

"You shouldn't have tried to take what's mine." Sadie mumbled, the knife still pressed to her lips, the blood dripping into her mouth. The metallic, salty taste sending a buzz to her mind, no drug would ever compare.

Slicing his throat was just for fun, seeing the shiny metal plush into his neck was appealing, euphoric to the eye.

But gutting him was goolish, a pure act of evilness. She wanted him to be unrecognisable, drenched in his own blood, the sight to be horrific, blood curdling to whatever poor soul finds themselves bewitness to the scene Sadie had left.

When the crime was done she stood up, grabbing her mask. The blood stuck to her skin like melted plastic, the touch of the red liquid was comforting. Before leaving she swilling her mouth with her own saliva, wiping her teeth with her tongue to rid herself of the lingerie blood taste. She spat it out, the saliva tainted with red pigment, the after taste of salt and metal leaving an undescribable feeling wash over her body. Her soul forever tainted from the blood she spilled.

"Are you okay?" Tara wrapped her body around Sadie. Hushing her whimpers as they sat down onto the floor. Sadie screamed with tears and Tara holding her as they both thought about what their life's had become.

Sadie held it a smile, an evil feeling settling into her stomach; lying was easier than she thought. Killing wouldnt be that hard knowing the power she held over many people, the tragicness of her past playing an important role; Sadie being the helpless victim of the ghost face killers, no one would suspect such a girl of doing such
heinous crimes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.2K 519 18
━━ 𝙧𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙣 𝙤𝙛 𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙤𝙧 🥀🎧🔪📚💌 * ·˚ ༘♡ ·˚| 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚. 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙖𝙞𝙧 𝙞𝙣 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙡𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙨. 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙪𝙣 ...
5.6K 114 15
𝑬𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝑳𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒚 𝒙 𝒇𝒆𝒎 𝒐𝒄 ❝𝑺𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒛𝒆 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒂 𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒔𝒆 𝑰'𝒗𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 �...
27.8K 628 12
Even though I hate you, I still love you. SCREAM 6! ❪ ETHAN LANDRY ╱ FEM! OC ❫
649K 15.1K 31
'𝐻𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑜? 𝑊ℎ𝑜 𝑖𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠?' '𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞?' '𝐼 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑘 𝑠𝑜' '𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐧𝐨𝐭, 𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐚? 𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐰𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐠...