Bad Boys Toys (english)

By Zuzoe80

Study in New Zealand for one year. A program designed to bring together different cultures around the world... More

Chapter 1 Seduction Techniques
Chapter 2 Photo gallery
Chapter 3 A ride home
Chapter 4 In the middle of the night
Chapter 6 Poseidon
Chapter 7 Flashbacks
Chapter 8 Insight
Chapter 9 Change of Perspective
Chapter 10 Good Boy
Chapter 11 New in the old life
Chapter 12 Persistant
Chapter 13 Mine (18+)
Chapter 14 This Look
Chapter 15 Zeus
Chapter 16 Crossing
Chapter 17 The Jumpols
Chapter 18 The divine brothers in the forest
Chapter 19 Outing
Chapter 20 Declaration of love
Chapter 21 Kiss me! (18+)
Chapter 22 Caring (18+)
Chapter 23 Fixed Roles
Chapter 24 Truths
Chapter 25 Brothers
Chapter 26 Barbecue Meat and Wood Dust
Chapter 27 Gems Bad Boy
Chapter 28 Seeing eyes
Chapter 29 The end of a weekend
Chapter 30 Longing (18+)
Chapter 31 Home
Chapter 32 Strength and Weakness (18+)
Chapter 33 Time
Chapter 34 Certainty (18+)
Chapter 35 Viewpoint
Chapter 36 The Temple of Reflection and Love
Chapter 37 Core Fusion (18+)
Chapter 38 The groom's parents

Chapter 5 The Original (18+)

2.6K 122 11
By Zuzoe80

"Don't fall asleep here, Gem!", Fourth brushes aside the black hair covering Gem's face.

Several periods of rest were again accompanied by convulsive retching.

"Why did you overdo it today?", Fourth tries to lift the escaped face from the toilet seat.

And the creep can't take the strength out of his concern.

The Bad Boy has never been in such a state.

It can only be alcohol poisoning.

And Fourth really seriously worries and considers going to the hospital with him.

In a foreign country.

So in the country where they were going to have completely new experiences, this is supposed to be the start.

"Gem, can you hear me?" he leans the slumped body against his.

"Mhmmm," Fourth feels relief at the humming sound of his best friend.

"Let me wash you off!" he says, trying to stand up with Gem.

"Fourth!", Gem regains consciousness, "There you are!", he wraps his arms around the longed-for body.

"What did those women do to you?", Fourth strokes Gem's face with cold water, "Did they put something in your drink?", Gem snuggles up to the hands caring for him.

"No!" he growls, "I don't want to!" he nuzzles his face against the crook of Fourth's neck.

And Fourth catches sight of those lipstick marks on his neck again.

And he can't help it.

A biting anger rises in him.

Never before has the Bad Boy come back unshowered.

Never before has he had to look at the marks of passion.

When the drunken Gem crawled into his bed and snuggled up to him, he had cleaned himself first.

Their friendship always remained unsullied by the traces of his Toys.

But tonight should probably change everything.

"You have her marks all over your body!" it hisses out of Fourth, "You could have at least showered after your threesome!" he expresses his indignation.

"I didn't want to!" replies Gem, bringing his heavy lids up to Fourths face, "I didn't want them!" he repeats, his forehead leaning against Fourths.

Fourths holds his breath from the mixture that hits his nose.

He does smell them.

These women.

Their lust.

He does smell the sexual excesses.

Gem's entire body is drenched in alcohol, sex, and the helpless excretions of his cramping stomach.

"Your Toys can have their way with you and then I get to wipe the puke off your face!", Fourth can no longer contain his jealousy, "This is the last time, Gem! I'm not going to stand by you anymore if you don't know your limits!" he rubs at the traces of those cheap lipsticks on his neck, "I can't believe what you're doing to me!" his voice quivers, "Then let your women clean you up after sex!" he slowly unbuttons Gem's shirt as he balances them both on their feet.

"Fourth!", Gem can hear his words from a distance, "I didn't have sex today!", his best friend is to learn, "I couldn't!", he slurs explanatorily.

And Fourth hisses, grazing Gem's cheek.

"Must have had too much to drink. Your toy between your legs must have let you down!" he feels a satisfaction welling up inside him.

And he carefully pulls Gem's shirt off his body.

And he's amazed when he sees Gem reach for his own pants and unzip them.

"What are you doing?" asks Fourth in amazement.

"Taking a shower. With you!" growls Gem, resting his head against the crook of Fourth's neck as he shakes his pants off his legs.

And he actually reaches for his boxers.

"Wait!", Fourth holds his hands tightly.

And Gem's face straightens in front of Fourth's again.

"I'll wash you off with a rag and get you to bed!", Fourth declares with wide eyes.

"I need a shower!", Gem wraps his hands around Fourth's face, "I need to wash all of me!", he caresses the most beautiful face, "I need you!", his lips form before he presses his heavy head against Fourth's forehead again.

And Fourth's heart races to infinity at these words.

And a bitter realization screams at him.

No infinity.

Just a one-way street that Fourth will always walk alone.

The Bad Boy is so drunk he couldn't even get it to the Toys.

Nothing from his lips can win Fourth's heart again.

Nothing.

And washing him naked in the shower means just as nothing.

They've known each other all their lives.

And their naked bodies are those of best friends.

Nothing.

Nothing can change Fourth's mind now.

And yet he keeps his shorts on as he helps the naked body into the bathtub.

And his eyes allow themselves no evasion.

Not a single glance.

Nothing.

There is nothing that can attract him and soften him.

Nothing can make his blood rush to the center of his body.

And as he turns on the warm water while pressing Gem's naked body against the tiles of the wall with one hand, he is ready to help his friend in this predicament.

He will shower him off and put him to bed.

Tomorrow, they both won't be able to remember anything.

Nothing.

"Fourth!" whimpers Gem as he grabs the back of Fourth's neck with both arms, "You liked him!" he wants to get rid of what's bothering him.

"What?" asks Fourth as he strains to hold his body upright, letting the water flow over his clinging body.

"He wants to touch you!", Fourth suddenly feels his best friend's hands sliding down his back.
Flaming hands that leave kneading passion against him.

"What are you doing?" he pulls Gem away from him and looks at him angrily, "I'm going to soap you up and you just shut up!" he demands, "You're out of your mind!" he grumbles, reaching for the shower gel, "I'm not one of your Toys!" he feels his heart whimper.

And it whimpers even louder as he looks into Gem's glassy eyes.

He stands completely still.

Gripped by the melancholy of the night, Gem feels all the fear welling up inside him.

The loss.

Of losing Fourth.

Standing in front of him, after all.

And soaps him with those hands.

And he searches his eyes.

And not for a moment does he look anywhere else.

Fourth must be taken in by that look.

Deep, swirling waves float in Gem's eyes.

He feels so clearly what he's been missing all along.

"You wanted to go with him! It's all your fault!", Fourth is supposed to be convicted, "It's all your fault!", Gem suddenly grabs for the hands soaping him.

And Fourth looks him in the unreadable eyes.

"What are you talking about?" he asks hesitantly.

Why is he so afraid of the answer?

Why doesn't he want to hear the words he would never believe him anyway?

Fourth can't stand Gem's condition any longer.

He had enough tremors himself that night.

Doesn't he feel the very pain.

Gem will never be his.

And experiencing him in this state flows like poisonous alcohol into his soul.

He feels exactly how the effects of the nerve poison in his soul release all tongues.

All desires.

Every longing.

Gem's deep gaze and his naked body.

The way he holds his wrist.

What is he trying to tell him?

What does the Bad Boy want?

And why can Fourth feel his stirrings exploding inside him?

"You think I didn't notice?" the Bad Boy's voice growls.

And his wrists are squeezed tighter.

"You were going to give yourself to him!" the deep bass penetrates Fourth's body.

His possessive gaze shows in pure splendor, penetrating Fourth's loving body with a fierce pull.

And a wave of excitement breaks at the center of his body.

Fourth erects and Gem sees him turn crimson.

"Mhmmmm!" the rage races through Gem's body as he follows the blushing skin with his eyes.

Over that birthmark on his glowing cheeks down to his neck.

And a sensual splash of color spreads down over his collarbone to the pearly soft skin on his chest.

Fourth excitement flows over his skin and brings Gem's body into a state of emergency.

His breath seems to draw in an entirely new air.

A rush flaps the wings of his lungs.

And his blood is to carry all the message into his body cells.

Everything fills with the truth that his senses grant him.

Fourth.

And his now red-stained abs.

"Do you want to feel him?" a hot flame bumps against Fourth's skin.

And he's suddenly gripped.

Gem brings his captured hands behind his body and presses him against himself.

And Fourth chokes on the sound that threatens to burst from him as he feels the Bad Boy's excited hardness press against his traitorous snake.

The wet fabric of his protective shorts absorbs the drops of pleasure he loses at that touch.

He loses himself.

Entirely in the Bad Boy's arms, Fourth feels himself losing.

And Gems doesn't release his strong, struggling wrists.

"Gem, let me go!" he demands, unable to hold that frantic gaze.

"Answer me!" the boiling body presses harder against the truth that is finally showing itself to him.

And Fourth's eyes defy his mind.

They peer into the drunken Bad Boy's eyes and reveal themselves.

And Gem's heart stops at the love-drunk, devoted look he's given.

"Fourth!" the deep bass breathes into his face.

"I can only feel you!", every fiber of his soul speaks out of him.

And Gem's soul opens to the knowledge of his heart.

He presses his lips against the soft sky and tastes the sweet fruit of his tree of life.

Fourth soul is drawn by Gem into the spheres of bliss.

As he kisses him.

Sucking on his lips with hungry desire.

And Fourth is no longer real as he is released only to be pressed against the wet tiles.

He wanders in his dreams as Gem's hands greedily knead his body.

As he devours him.

Taking his breath away with his tongue.

And Fourth moans out as he grabs his ass and presses his lust against him.

And Gem's body overcomes every blocked sphere of his urges as he rubs against the adored body and allows himself the next thrust of pleasure.

He can't get enough of the substances his senses assimilate.

In a new land of the most sensual impressions, he tastes the most intense messengers.

They make him addicted.

And every hot sound makes him even more addicted.

And he feels his body escalating with excitement.

"Ahhh!" moans Fourth from the friction of his lover.

And his body quivers at the lips and hands that allow him the most beautiful dream.

And at last his hands follow their desires as well.

His longing for the taste of his wildest dreams blast every instance in him free.

He grips the hips that rub against him and claws his hands into the hot wet flesh.

And Gem's breath catches at the firm grip of his buttocks.

He pulls his head back and stops his hot thrust.

And he peers into his best friend's face, drunk with lust.

And before Fourth wakes again from the hot breath against his lips and opens his eyes.

Before he looks into the Bad Boy's eyes.

His soul takes over the dance of his heart.

With his eyes closed.

Fourth doesn't see Gem's gaze as he pushes him slightly away and guides his hands to his shorts.

Only the wet splash of water can be heard as Fourth clasps the thumb with his fingertips.

And he pulls the wet piece of fabric down from his hips.

And Fourth leans his head against the tiles with his eyes closed as he presents himself naked and aroused to his true love.

And the silence blows menacingly in the sky of his soul.

Fourth dares to look.

And bites his lower lip as he catches the flowing expression on Gem's face.

His lips openly bear their greed and his tongue shows the tip of its intent.

He devours with his eyes the naked splendor that stretches out to him.

And Gem's chin is tenderly taken and guided upward.

And his eyes inevitably leave the most sensual sight he's ever seen.

Only to look into the most sensual eyes of all universes.

"Mhnmm!" the thrust of pleasure hums up with deep bass.

And Gem presses their naked voluptuousness against each other.

And Fourth's groan is swallowed.

A tongue gone wild eats the most glorious fruit.

His cheeks.

His chin.

His throat.

And again and again he wants to hear those sounds as their burning flesh muscles heat each other up.

Fourth almost loses his senses at the greedy thrusts at his naked truth.

And he claws back into the jaws that slap the next thrust at him.

And his groan finally whips Gem's soul into the seething vent of his soon-to-be eruption.

"Mhmmm! Yessss!" his deep bass burns against Fourth's skin.

And the next grinding thrust is accompanied by a hot bite to the throat.

"Ahhh!" breaks Fourth hot sound from his twitching.

He leaps from the highest point of all his dream worlds into free flight and is struck by a deadly bolt of lightning.

"Moan' for me, baby!" the deep bass of the Bad Boy stabs into Fourth's free-flying soul.

The highest peak gave him redemption and he wakes up in the deepest abyss.

And everything that happens then just passes Fourth by.

As if he leaves his body and looks at the terrible events from the outside.

As if he himself is not the one who will carry the mark of a deadly lightning forever.

He can only see what is happening to him.

The deep pain must be borne by the man there.

Who has been in love with his best friend since his youth.

Who always longs for him.

And watching him have fun with countless women.

That man there lived the life that brought him here.

If he's so pathetic as to be seduced by a completely drunk Bad Boy.

If he's so foolish to think that his touches are for him.

Such a stupid, selfish man, giving himself to the Bad Boy as a Toy.

"No!", Fourth sees himself, pushing the Bad Boy away from him.

With such violent force that the latter almost falls backwards.

And the Bad Boy seems taken aback.

"I'm not one of your babies moaning for you!", this man's naked body trembles, "I'm not a substitute!", screams this man, who was guided by his deepest desires, "Just because you couldn't fuck your Toys!", Fourth can see the destructive indignation in this man's eyes.

"Fourth!", he can see the Bad Boy reaching for the man.

"Don't touch me!", Fourth puts his hand over his mouth as he sees the pathetic man sobbing up.

"Get away from me! I'm not a substitute!" the dreamwalker cries bitterly.

And Gem's heart stops, while his brain is no longer able to grasp the situation.

A short circuit makes the synapses, poisoned by alcohol, stop sending signals.

He sees how he can no longer see.

How everything fades away.

And he slips into a time-out demanded by his body.

And Fourth's soul and body reunite as he catches sight of Gem's unconsciousness.

He reaches for his body at the last moment.

And he weeps bitterly as he carries the unconscious body of his best friend.

He weeps with guilt and shame as he carefully lifts him out of the bathtub and just roughly dries him off.

"I'm sorry, Gem!" his bitter shame flows out of him as he drags the defenseless body of the Bad Boy to his room.

"I took advantage of your need!" he gently lays him down in his bed, "I love you, Gem!" he sobs up and kisses his forehead, "I'm no substitute for your Toys!" his despair quivers through his body.

And Fourth quickly retrieves clothes from Gem's closet.

He carefully puts it on.

And he is covered by warming hands.

Naked and blissfully humiliated, he stands before his best friend's bed, ashamed of his surrender.

How could he have been so weak?

He burns in the flames of his guilt.

With congealed, naked body he burns in the flames of his deceptive hope.

High flames of revulsion.

He surrendered to the drunken body of his secret love.

Of a heterosexual Bad Boy.

And Fourth turns away.

That was it.

This was the end.

This night had to end like this.

For a new day to begin.

For their friendship to rise from the ashes.

And for him to see his best friend only through the eyes of a brother.

And while Fourth goes to his own room and gets dressed.

As he crawls under the covers and holds his breath.

As he begins to clear his memory.

Spelling out his inner prohibitions.

Locks and hardens himself.

While Fourth crowds an unforgettable night in the dungeon of his unconscious and falls asleep.

Gem dreams in images that cannot show themselves to him more clearly.

He walks naked in an endless meadow of flowers.

It smells like spring and popcorn.

Candied fruit hangs from blossoming trees.

A sensuously warm wind blows up every hair on his body.

And he feels undulating heat tingle his body.

And velvety bodies stretch out from the tall stalks of the meadows.

Beautiful, long hairs blow in the sensuous gardens.

In all colors and shapes, female beauties stretch and loll in his dream.

They caress each other and lead their sensual mouths to kiss.

And Gem's aroused body in the dream has his eyes intoxicated by the sensual sight.

A sea of women's bodies writhing sensually at his feet.

And his ears suddenly hear those cries.

"I am not a substitute!", a flash of ice hits him, "I am not a substitute!", he recognizes the voice of his best friend in the dream.

"Fourth!", his feet start to run, "Fourth!", he feels that poisonous restlessness inside him again,

"Fourth! Where are you?", he cries, running past among all those sensual ecstasies.

"Fourth!" he thinks he has lost him again, "You're not going with him!" a sudden rabid rage breaks out of him, "Do you hear!" a wild animal howls in his dream, "Fourth!" he screams the name.

This name.

The one he only has left inside him.

Deeply.

Even in the darkest places of his soul.

Everywhere.

"Fourth!" he screams, running up every hill of his dream world.

Tirelessly.

He will find him.

He has to find him.

He wants to tell him, after all.

And the night settles into his dream much faster.

As if a force is tearing at his body, Gem feels himself thrown against a wall.

And his heart groans in pain.

"Fourth!", Gem feels his sadness in the place of his darkest secrets.

Black night surrounds him.

He leans against a wall and feels the weakness creeping inside him.

"Fourth, you are not a substitute!" he finally wants to say, "You are the original!" he feels himself losing consciousness again.

And even in the dream he knows who is always at his side.

"I am here!", he suddenly feels his face pressed against Fourth's chest.

And he feels life seeping into him.

"Fourth!" he looks into his love's eyes, "You are the original!" he hastily declares, "Everyone else is the replacement. You are the original!" he kisses those candied lips.

And Fourth accepts his words.

He shows himself to him smoothly.

And Gem gets to press his face into his bare skin.

The heavenly scent of eternal pleasure rises into Gem's soul.

"Mhmmmm!" his bass hums against Fourth's skin.

And Gem dreams of Fourth digging his hands into his hair and bringing his head to his face, melting with lust.

"Make me moan, Gem!" he blasts in the wettest dream ever.

And Gem's deep bass of pleasure is directed to his Fourth.

"Ohhhh, baby, you're so hot!" he lunges at his love, taking them both to the most sensual peak of all worlds.

At all times.

Omnipresent and all changing.

Gem has a wet dream with his best friend.

The original.

And his quivering lust rubs against his mattress in his sleep.

Firm and with his baby's name on his lips.

Until he lets the hottest dream he's ever had drive him into redemptive outpouring.

And the healing powers of sleep can receive his body poisoned by alcohol.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.7K 1.1K 23
Can you please tell me what you really and truly feel about me...don't think of anything else atleast for now and please can you love me - North But...
23.4K 1.5K 24
Gemini, sassy young man, has one-night stand with a stranger known as Fourth. Little does Gemini know that Fourth is not just any stranger; he's a w...
7.6K 550 15
Fourth Nattawat Jirochtikul A 26 years old hotshot doctor who works in the ER section of GMM Central Hospital. But underneath the scrubs lies the dan...
7.9K 407 14
Falling in love was never really what Fourth thought of too much. He was a busy body, trying to make a living for himself alone and trying to fix th...