š‘š„š“š‘š€šš°šš„šƒ

By dreayamyers

"š™”š™¤š™Ŗ š™˜š™–š™£'š™© š™©š™–š™¢š™š š™– š™š™¤š™š š™—š™Ŗš™© š™– š™š™¤š™š š™˜š™–š™£ š™©š™–š™¢š™š š™®š™¤š™Ŗ" 18 year old Nyela grabs the att... More

š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ‘
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ“
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ”
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ•
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ–
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ—
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸŽ
Chapter 11
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ‘
Chapter 14
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ“
Chapter 16
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ•
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ–
Chapter 19
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸŽ
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ’
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ“
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ”
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ•
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ–
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ—
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ‘šŸŽ
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ‘šŸ
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ‘šŸ
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ‘šŸ‘
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ‘šŸ’
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ‘šŸ“
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ‘šŸ”
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ‘šŸ•
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ‘šŸ–
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ‘šŸ—
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ’šŸŽ
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ’šŸ
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ’šŸ
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ’šŸ‘
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ’šŸ’
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ’šŸ“

6.9K 190 176
By dreayamyers

2 days later...
Nyela POV,

I've never met a nigga who's gave me head then ghosted me. I texted Rell's phone ONCE and I called ONCE and he ain't respond or call back. It's fuck him then.

Fuck I look like texting down a nigga's phone who ain't mine?

I just got my hygiene together and changed into comfortable clothing and put my robe on because I felt cold. I removed my shower cap then put back on my black bonnet then laid comfortably on my bed scrolling through tiktok when the condo door rang.

"NYELA OPEN THE DOOR!" Ximora shouted.

I groaned loudly and got up while punching the air and going to get the door.

I looked on the camera to see Cali with a tear stained face and India who looked concerned. I buzzed them in, letting them up.

"IS IT TREY?" Ximora asked shouting. Trey is her bitch ass boyfriend.

Ion like Trey, no particular reason I just don't like him and that's that.

"Fuck no! And it's Calinae and India" I rolled my eyes. I left the front door open and walked back to my room trying to think about why was Cali crying.

I heard the door close and a few seconds later I heard foot steps coming up to my door.

Cali and India strolled in and sat down in the two chairs that were opposite my bed. They both had serious looks on their faces.

"At least crack a smile damn, wassup?" I said sitting up crisscrossed.

"Bitch! Rito cheated on me again" Cali broke down in tears.

Oop. My bad.

"I love you so imma keep it a buck. Me and India been telling you Rito ain't no good. Y'all cheat on each other so much and that's not how a relationship is posed to be"

"I know but I really thought this time round it would work" she confessed through her cries. "I really wanted us to work y'all"

"So you done with him?" India asked and she nodded. We both gave her a knowing look.

"Ion know fa sure. I love him so much, I genuinely think we're soul tied" She spoke honestly.

"Ion believe in that soul ties bullshit" I shrugged.

Cali wiped her face and stopped crying. "Ny, can I stay over at yours tonight because I did something terrible and Rito's probably gonna kill my black ass"

I furrowed my brows, "What did you do?"

"I destroyed his car. I smashed his windows with a hammer and left dents all over the thing. Then I fucked some other nigga  and recorded part of it then sent it to him and blocked him." She shared.

I closed my gaped mouth shut.

"As you fucking should!" I pointed my finger around. "Fuck that nigga!" I sang.

"Ny this is serious" India chuckled.

Then why you laughing.

"You can stay at mines tonight. But he'll probably show up here" I shrugged.

"Thank you" she replied and I nodded.

"Now we are not going to forget about what happened that night of the party, Ny spill" India said wiggling her eyebrows at me.

When I woke up the next morning I remembered every single detail of what took place. After remembering, I attempted to off myself by holding my breath but I couldn't breathe so I stopped.

I was too out of my mind to tell them the same night and the next day, I slept all day.

"It's embarrassinggg" I dragged leaning to the side. "I can't believe I did that"

"Did what?" Cali asked confused.

"Rell ate me out, outside. It was too fucking good and now the nigga ain't texting me back like, how you gon do that to me!?" I confessed.

"Well damn" Cali mumbled. "Getting more action than me"

"Gurl bye" India waved her off. "You and Rito fuck like you need sex to survive"

"I do! I live on that mans dick and now he gon give it away again same way I gave away this puthy last night" She rolled her eyes.

"Y'all kill me!" I cracked up laughing.

"Let's not forget about you and Damian" she wiggled her eyebrows at me, taking the attention off her.

"Don't remind me" I groaned laying my back on the bed. "He texted me on the night of the party and Rell saw. I think he was mad I had a sneaky link but boy ain't that yo business" I mugged no one in particular.

"I can't believe you still fucking that nigga, that was a case" India shook her head. "He a weirdo too for going for youngins"

"Word" I agreed. "His stroke game too good for me to let him go" I sniffled, fake crying making the girls laugh.

"Oh yeah!" India sat up. "I got this dude's number at the party. He ticked all my boxes in looks and he's gonna take me out on a date tomorrow"

"Ouuu" Me and Cali hyped in unison.

India wasn't like me and Cali, she doesn't go around fucking niggas like that. She rarely got in relationships because her type is so specific so it makes it hard for her to find a man she truly wants.

I heard my sister open the door and I huffed knowing it was Trey.

"As much as I love spending time with you two, I wanna go home so I can FaceTime my new potential" India stuck out her tongue.

"Not her ditching us for man" I muttered.

"Bitch? You ditched me for head two days ago! I was standing at that party lonely as hell" she frowned.

"Sorryyy" I stood up to hug her goodbye and Calinae did the same then she left.

The same evening...
Omniscient POV, 

Nyela and Calinae were watching Power book II: Ghost on prime video on the TV when Nyela's phone started ringing.

When she picked up her phone, the door rung too. She read the caller ID then shushed Cali before picking up.

"Hello?" She answered.

"Hello?" Rito mocked her. "Where Cali at? I know she's at yours let me up."

"Nigga you creepy as fuck, how you know that?" Ny scrunched up her face.

"Because both y'all stupid asses posted Ghost on y'all's instagram stories. I just put two and two together." he told her.

"Ohhh" Ny and Cali dragged in unison.

"Well you gon stand down there looking stupid cause I ain't letting you up" Just as Ny said that, her sister buzzed him in. "BITCH!? NOW YOU WANNA GET UP TO OPEN THE DOOR!?" Nyela shouted at her sister.

"WATCH YO MOUTH!" She shouted back referring to her cussing.

Cali started hyperventilating.

"Girl there is enough oxygen in the room for both of us, breathe." Ny told her concerned.

"He gon fuck me up Ny! I'm scared" She wiped her tears.

"He'll never lay his hands on you, we both know that"

"I know bitch! I'm talking about in bed!" She said making Nyela straight face her before standing up to go open the door.

Did that nigga not just cheat on you...like.

"Hey Rito-Lito" Ny waved and he looked at her with a bored expression.

"Where's Cali?" He asked stepping in.

"No hi? How are you? Yo mama should've taught you better" Ny mugged him, closing the door. "Wait here"

She walked back in the bedroom and closed her door.

"He's here but he doesn't look pissed" She shrugged sitting on her bed, grabbing her phone. "He's waiting for you out there"

Cali hesitantly got up and walked out Nyela's room to see Rito's tall figure standing there with a mug on his face.

"You cheated o-" before Cali could finish her sentence, Rito choked her to the wall. He loosened his grip a little so she could breathe.

"You destroyed my car and you fucking other niggas? I should put a bullet in yo head" he aggressively said in her ear.

Meanwhile Nyela was sitting by the door listening to them talk. It was her business if it was in her crib.

"Nigga fuck off me!" Cali back hand slapped him and he let go of her neck. "Don't act like i'm the problem when you cheated on me!" She pointed in his chest.

"How I cheat on you mamas?" He spoke softly looking down at her.

Cali broke down crying which made Rito's face soften up. He pulled to her to his chest as she cried silently.

"I went through your camera roll to see videos of you fucking other bitches, if you gon cheat at least be smart and do it in silence nigga" She explained pulling away from him. "Our relationship is done"

He scoffed, "No it's not. I love you and you're mine. You hear that?" He said lifting her chin up.

"Riley your delusional" she shook her head. "Me plus you equals faneto"

"Nah we not done yet" He shook his head. "Put yo fucking shoes on and come downstairs. I'll be waiting and if you don't come i'm gon fuck yo ass up more" Rito said sternly before leaving through the door.

"Ny?" Cali called out as she bursted into tears again.

Nyela strolled out her room and hugged her bestfriend. "What you finna do? You can stay here again if you want"

"No i'll go with him. I need to fix this situation and he needs to get it in his head that i'm done with him!"

Nyela rolled her eyes because she knew the minute kissed her, she'd be on her knees sucking his dick.

"Okay, call me later" she simply said and Cali nodded then left. "Could never be me" she mumbled then sat in the living room.

She could hear light smacking sounds coming from her sister's room which made her want to vomit. So Ny turned on the tv to tune them out.

After 20 minutes Trey walked out the room and noticed Nyela sitting on the couch watching Onyebabyy on YouTube.

"Hey ma" he said then sat down next to her. "What was all that commotion going on? You got nigga problems? I got some friends I can hook you up with shii" Trey shrugged and Nyela mugged him.

"My business, mind it"

"What you watching?"

"YouTube" she replied dryly then side eyed him.

"Oh aight. How you been?" He said trying to make conversation but Ny wasn't going for it.

"Good"

Trey sighed and got up "Can we be friends got damn!" He exclaimed. "You acting like you'on like me. Shii I feel like you always mean mug me"

Nyela just sat there giving him a heavy side eye.

"Giving me one word answers and shit like niggas ain't fucking wimme cmon now bruh" he shook his head in disbelief.

"Ion like you because you influence my sister to do bad shit. You know she showed up to my parents crib high out her mind?" Ny squinted her eyes at him.

"Live a little" he shrugged then sat back down. "You want sum to eat?"

"...Yes" she replied cracking a smile. Food was a way to her heart.

"I gotchu. Imma order some Mc donald's"

Ny told him her order and he nodded then got up to return to my sister's bedroom.

"Come on" Rito waved on Cali and they went inside his crib up to his bedroom to see a girl passed out on the bed.

"Katie! Get outta my crib, I thought I told yo ass to leave this morning" Rito mean mugged her and she got up slowly and put on her clothes without a care in the world then left the room.

That's when Calinae exploded. She ran up to him and started hitting and punching on Rito.

She punched him hard in the jaw but then he got a hold of her.

"Don't put yo fucking hands on me!" He stated raising his voice.

"I HATE YOU!" She screamed.

"Mhm. You hate me Cali?" He tucked his hand in her underwear and started rubbing her clit slowly. "Tell me how much you hate me baby" he whispered in her ear.

"So much" she moaned. "Faster bae" she instructed and he sped up his pace.

"I'm sorry ma" he apologised then entered 2 fingers. "I'm gon give it to you nice and slow and yeen gon stop cumming till I say so since you wanna give my pussy away to other niggas" he licked her ear.

That was the cycle with Calinae and Riley. Cheat, argue, makeup sex and repeat.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Don't be a Cali.

Thoughts

Trey?

Rito?

Cali?

Nyela?

India?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.4K 269 23
š‚šŽš”š‘š€š†š„; šŒšžš§š­ššš„ šØš« š¦šØš«ššš„ š¬š­š«šžš§š š­š” š­šØ šÆšžš§š­š®š«šž, š©šžš«š¬šžšÆšžš«šž š°š¢š­š”š¬š­ššš§š šššš§š šžš«, šŸšžššš«, šØļæ½...
938K 38.8K 53
|š˜š˜„š—¶š—» š—³š—¹š—®š—ŗš—²| /š—»š—¼š˜‚š—»/ š—®š—» š—¶š—»š˜š—²š—»š˜€š—² š˜€š—¼š˜‚š—¹ š—°š—¼š—»š—»š—²š—°š˜š—¶š—¼š—» š˜„š—¶š˜š—µ š˜€š—¼š—ŗš—²š—¼š—»š—² š˜š—µš—¼š˜‚š—“š—µš˜ š˜š—¼ š—Æš—² š—® š—½š—²š—æ...
2.9K 147 22
Nyla has been through so much trauma in her life that it cannot be explained in one sentence. More is added when she meets an unstable Monte, who bec...