š‘š„š“š‘š€šš°šš„šƒ

By dreayamyers

"š™”š™¤š™Ŗ š™˜š™–š™£'š™© š™©š™–š™¢š™š š™– š™š™¤š™š š™—š™Ŗš™© š™– š™š™¤š™š š™˜š™–š™£ š™©š™–š™¢š™š š™®š™¤š™Ŗ" 18 year old Nyela grabs the att... More

š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ’
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ“
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ”
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ•
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ–
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ—
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸŽ
Chapter 11
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ‘
Chapter 14
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ“
Chapter 16
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ•
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ–
Chapter 19
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸŽ
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ’
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ“
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ”
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ•
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ–
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ—
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ‘šŸŽ
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ‘šŸ
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ‘šŸ
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ‘šŸ‘
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ‘šŸ’
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ‘šŸ“
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ‘šŸ”
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ‘šŸ•
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ‘šŸ–
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ‘šŸ—
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ’šŸŽ
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ’šŸ
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ’šŸ
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ’šŸ‘
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ’šŸ’
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ’šŸ“

š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ‘

8.4K 223 168
By dreayamyers

^Can play the music, ur preference ig.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

(𝟏𝟏𝐏𝐌 🕚)
Omniscient POV,

The girls were all in India's car on their way to the party.

"Who's party is it?" Ny asked as she sat in the back. Cali called shotgun first.

"Kelo's" Cali replied as India pulled off.

Nyela thought for a bit, the name sounded familiar but she couldn't put a pin on it.

"And who is Kelo?" She cocked her head.

"Rell's brother" Cali replied breathing out.

"Oh my daysss" Nyela dragged leaning her head on the window. "We gettin fucked up tonight" she started singing randomly.

"Rito nem are already there waiting for us" Cali told her causing Nyela to slouch down in her seat and groan.

They arrived at the party, it didn't seem too packed because it was being kept in an airbnb. Risky by Lil Durk was blasting through the place as people were vibing to the music.

The girls headed straight to the kitchen to get theirselves a drink then searched for the boys. They found them chilling in the corner of the room.

Kai was smoking while a random girl was twerking on his lap, Rito just stared at Cali while smiling and licking his lips. And Rell was on the phone arguing with Sarah.

"I ain't nut in you" Rell scrunched up his face. "I wore a condom and pulled out, don't pin a baby on me. That baby gon be ugly as fuck cause it sure ain't mi— mmcht" he kissed his teeth when Sarah hung up mid sentence.

She's pregnant and out of all the 4 potential baby daddies, she says it's Rell's. That's fishy to him, especially cause he was always extra safe when it came to sex.

The sound of Nyela's laugh caught his attention, he turned around and his eyes pondered on her body. She wore a black Cami corset top with ripped denim shorts and white Nike TC 7900 sneakers. Her slim thick figure drove him crazy.

She turned her body slightly. "GYATT" Rell shouted while jerking his head back making everyone nearby look at him, some giving mugs.

"Nigga?" Kai laughed making his chest vibrate.

"My fault" he scratched the back of his head then walked over to Ny. "Lemme talk to you real quick" he said licking his lips.

Nyela eyed him for a bit before agreeing. She downed the rest of the alcohol in her cup and he took her hand and she snatched it away immediately, "Nigga I can walk" she sassed.

"Bitch ian say you couldn't, come on" he waved her on and walked away not wanting to listen to her response. They ended up outside where there was less people around, mainly just people talking and smoking.

"What is there to talk about?" Ny folded her arms and narrowed her eyes at him.

"I just want to-" he cut himself off and cleared his throat. "I just wanna apologise for the other day, Ian mean to make you upset I was just trynna push your buttons but I didn't expect you to walk out or act like that"

"That's a bullshit apology, try again" she rolled her neck making Rell suck his teeth.

She huffed, "You need to apologise for the conversation you had in the car knowingly. If we were going to eat and I called my sneaky link to come fuck me after, you're telling me you wouldn't feel a way?" Nyela tilted her head at him trying to get her point across.

Rell furrowed his brows, "You gotta sneaky link?"

Ny scoffed before attempting to walk away but Rell pulled her back by her arm. "Don't walk away when I'm talking to you" he demanded in her ear. "I'm sorry for answering the phone in the car, but I honestly didn't know you'd feel a way about it that's why I answered it ma" he continued.

"Hm okay" she responded dryly. "I just wanted to see if you was finna own up to your shit so well done" she clapped leaving Rell confused. "I'm going back in now, it's cold as shit out here!" She shifted her weight.

"Nah hollon. Smoke with me?" He offered.

"Fuck it" Ny shrugged, if she went back inside she'd be bored out her mind so she might as well stay out here with him.

Rell took off his grey essentials hoodie and placed it over her head to keep her warm. She thanked him then he pulled out the already rolled blunt and lit it, making her take the first pull.

She held her chest coughing.

"Shit. You good ma?" He swiftly put his arm around her, holding as support.

"I'm good" she let out a breath. "Ion smoke like that" she admitted.

"Do you work?" Rell asked trying to make conversation.

"No, I want to open a salon one day and do wig installs and closures. You?"

"Baby i'm a drug dealer"

"But don't you want to become something more? What did you want to be growing up?" She asked then took another pull as he placed the blunt between her lips. Now the high was rushing through her body and it was mixing with the alcohol in her system.

He took a pull before answering. "Never really thought about it. I'm always in and out of jail so with my reputation it's not like I can become something great you know? As a lil kid I wanted to be an astronaut" he chuckled lowly. "I sure as hell was not going to space, that's sum white people shit" he stated making them both crack up laughing.

"With your drug money you could open up a business to clean it. Maybe a barber shop?" Ny suggested making Rell hum.

"I be doing my own hair so that ain't a bad idea...shawty you're smart" he said surprisingly.

Nyela looked up at him, they both stared at each others low red eyes. At that time, she properly took in his looks. His pink bottom lip looked succulent, his clear skin, all his features looked good. He was fine was fuck. She broke eye contact to analyse his body, he was skinny and muscular and that's how Ny loved her men because their meats were big.

Ny licked her lips slowly staring as her eyes trailed over his body.

"Look who's staring now" Rell taunted snapping Ny out of her trance.

"Boy bye" she waved him off. She took one last pull from the blunt and so did he before putting it out. "You look fine as fuck right now tho" she blurted out.

"Oh yeah?" He chuckled moving closer to her.

She nodded her head unsurely. Of course it was the weed and alcohol talking, if she was sober right now she'd die before those words ever left her mouth.

He cocked his head to the side "Fine enough to be unblocked?"

Ny took out her phone and scrolled slowly to find the contact, the high was making everything in slow motion and it made her wonder if the blunt was laced. She unblocked him then turned her phone to show Rell, as he looked at the screen he saw a notification pop up from 'Sneakylink🌊' saying 'Come sit on my face ma💦'

Rell narrowed his eyes at the screen making Nyela turn the phone to her face and also read the text. She shrieked before locking her phone. "I'm finna get my ass ate the fuck out tonight" she stuck out her tongue and hyped herself up then looked at Rell who held a mug on his face.

Now you know how it feels muthafuckaaa.

Kadrell grabbed her neck and tongue kissed her. She immediately kissed back wrapping her arms around his neck deepening the kiss. He sloppy kissed her nearly swallowing her damn lips making her moan into the kiss.

His hands trailed up her thigh then he reached behind and squeezed her ass as they made out.
"Lemme eat yo pussy" Rell broke the kiss to whisper in her ear.

"But we're outside" she furrowed her brows looking around seeing people.

"So?" He pulled her to the side of the house and they crept over the big bush then he pinned her to the wall. She unbuttoned her shorts and he pulled them down with her underwear.

"This is real ghetto" she mumbled as he bent down and put her leg on his shoulder.

"We're the ghettoers" Rell joked but Ny didn't find shit funny.

She looked down at him with her low red eyes as he flattened his tongue against her pussy giving one swift lick making her moan.

He spread her lips then attached his mouth onto her clit sucking it.

"Shit Rell" She moaned running her hand over his hair.

He swirled, sucked and licked her clit repeatedly as her legs started to give up. Then he entered 3 fingers inside curling them up, hitting directly at her spot.

"Yes Rell" Ny whimpered feeling a knot growing in her stomach. He pushed down on her lower abdomen making her buck forward and moan loudly.

"Ny. Shut yo loud ass up befo someone catches us" he warned before attacking her clit with his tongue.

"I need to pee" she squirmed then she came, squirting on Rell's face making him shut his eyes and speed up his pace.

"Mhm that's it Ny, make my a mess on my face" He encouraged as she continued to squirt.

She couldn't hold herself up any longer, her legs trembled harshly then she collapsed but luckily Rell caught her before she fully touched the ground.

He chuckled then licked her juices off his fingers. "Still gone see yo sneaky link after this?" He questioned while using his shirt to wipe his face off.

"I can't you just fucked my legs up!" She exclaimed out of breath. "That was the best head I got in my entire life"

"Best tasting pussy I had in my life, fuck you eating?" He retorted standing up and dusting his knee off.

She mugged him, "Food nigga, the fuck kinda question is that!?"

"Yo attitude nasty" he scrunched up his face. "I'm leaving yo rude ass here, bullying me as if I ain't just made you squirt and shit. Should've listened to my brother when he said females are always cranky..." He muttered ranting on.

Nyela smacked her lips, "Please can you help me."

"Fasho, lemme clean you up" he said bending down and licking her clean, before moving back he sent a small bite to her clit making her shut her legs.

"Boy stop playing wimme" she sucked her teeth then pulled her underwear and shorts back up. He picked her up to her feet and chuckled to himself seeing her legs trembling. "It's not funny...I ain't even gon remember this shit when I wake up" she pouted. "Prolly gon regret it too" she muttered lowly so he didn't hear.

They crept back over the bush and saw that India nem was waiting by the car. By their body language it was obvious they've been waiting for a long time.

"Besties!" Nyela let go of Rell and hugged India and Cali.

"Fuck y'all go? We been standing waiting for y'all for a good 20 minutes" Rito mugged both of them. "Bro you're soaked" he jerked his chin at Rell who was in a moment of daze.

"Hold up" Cali searched Ny's eyes. "She's wearing Rell's hoodie and she's high as a kite. Definitely time to go home cause lil miss got tea to spill"

Cali and India said their goodbyes as Ny got straight into the front seat without saying bye. At the moment she just cared about sitting in the front, she was starting to get a slight headache. She wanted nothing more than to sleep in her big comfy bed.

All the boys got into Rito's car. As soon as they got in they wasted no time interrogating their homeboy.

"Yo ass ate her pussy didn't you?" Rito spoke up first.

Rell turned his head slow asf, "I ain't eat it...I sucked and licked on it..Ian eat. She still has it..."

"This nigga high as hell!" Kai and Rito cracked up laughing as their homeboy stared at the wheel. "Shii I'll take whatever you're having sir!"

"It was so good though" Rell carried on. "I'd eat ha pussy everyday no doubt" he admitted closing his eyes and biting on his bottom lip.

"Look at this nigga" Rito pointed out and Kai videoed him as they both cracked up laughing. "This what good pussy do to you"

"Fuck up mane" Rell smacked his lips. "Y'all giving me a damn headache" he groaned making them laugh again.

"Aww shit. 12" Rito stated as he looked in the side mirror seeing blue lights. "Rell you smell of weed nigga" Rito snapped but all you could hear is Kadrell softly snoring.

Lucky for them, they didn't carry their straps. Rito quickly passed his bag of weed to Kai who put it in a secret compartment under a seat.

He pulled over and winded down his window then waited for the cop to come up to the car.

"Hello officer, is there a problem?" Rito spoke in a posh American accent.

"Who you trynna fool young man?" The officer raised a brow at Rito and he shrugged with his hands on the wheel. "I'm looking for a Kadrell Blake" the officer eyed the people in the car. "Him" he pointed at Rell who was knocked out asleep snoring.

"He's sleep. Can I wake him up?" Rito asked the officer.

"Yes but keep your hands where I can see them" the cop replied watching closely.

Rito shook Rell's shoulder but he wouldn't wake up so he sent a slap to his face making the officer chuckle.

"Fuck that fo!?" He frowned rubbing the side of his face. "Oh shit y'all fuck with 12? Oh hell nah I knew y'all niggas were on some snake shit" Rell shook his head rapidly still high.

"Kadrell I need you to step out of the vehicle" the cop said leaning off Rito's car door then walking over to Rell's side.

"Not again" Rell mumbled then got out the car and the Cop peacefully hand cuffed him. The situation wasn't aggressive because the cops were used to arresting Kadrell, he was always doing sum hoodlum shit.

"Kadrell Blake you are under arrest for graffitiing the side of the police department and assaulting a man, anything you say..." Rell tuned out his words already knowing what he was about to say next.

"Y'all didn't like my drawing? Damn. I thought y'all pigs would like the big black cock on the side of the station. It's a bbc, so what? Black lives matter till they don't?" Rell spoke as he was handcuffed.

"Shut up with that bullshit" The cop gritted then dragged Rell and put him in the police car where his partner was sitting in the front holding a gun just incase anything went wrong.

"That nigga deserved to be hit, he said my ears look funny" Rell frowned sitting in the back of the car. Really it was because the boy didn't pay up his drug money but of course he wasn't gon tell em that. "Ian even hit him that hard neither maybe he has soft syndrome"

The cops took him into custody, he wasn't allowed bail because previous times when he had bail, he'd always miss court so his privileges were restricted. They found out Rell was high so that was another charge to add on, it was unfair because all he had was the end of a blunt in his pocket.

They transported him to a county jail, he calls it his second home.

"Waddup gang" Rell greeted while dapping up Tuka.

Kadrell met Tuka in juvenile. They became close once they realised that they had no one else being incarcerated so they stuck together. Now they're adults in county jail.

"I knew yo ass would be back" Tuka shook his head at Rell. "What you in for again this time?"

"You know how these pigs always be on my case, I ain't even do nun forreal" Rell shrugged. "Where's that guard I used to fuck?"

Tuka laughed, "Misha? She's still around. Ion know how you be fucking with 12, literally"

Rell tucked his bottom lip in seeing Misha telling off another prisoner. "Her ass got bigger since the last time I been in here"

"Nigga you in jail and you worried about bitches. You worried bout the wrong thing homie, I get out next week" he expained.

"Damn i'm gone be solo for a week then. I got two but shit ion even remember what i'm here for forreal, I was high as fuck!" Rell exclaimed then knitted his brows in thought trying to remember.

"IMATES TIME FOR LOCKDOWN. GET TO YOUR CELLS NOW!" Misha shouted.

"I'll holla at ya" Tuka dapped up Rell and they parted ways into their cells.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Comments for this chapter:

Run me my votes. The views & votes aren't adding up and 2+2 don't equal 5.

Appreciate the ones that do❤️

Vote babe↙️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

375K 16.4K 32
Two different people with completely different mindsets who find each other at their worst. One doesn't realize what's right in front of them.
34.2K 777 12
" ššžšÆšžš« šœššš§ š¬š­ššš² š°š¢š­š” š§š—¼ š—¼š§šž š„š—¼šÆš¢š§ š²š—¼š® ššš„š—ŗš—¼š¬š­ šŸšžšžš„š¬ š„š¢š¤šž š¬š—¼š—ŗšžš­š”š¢š§š  š°š”šžš§ š§š—¼ š—¼š§šžš¬ ššš«š—¼...
237K 7.6K 55
"š‘¾š’Šš’•š’‰ š’šš’š’–, š‘° š’‡š’†š’†š’ š’‚š’• š’‘š’†š’‚š’„š’†." "That's the problem, he too fine to be acting like a bitch" "I'm a bitch huh?" He said out of no wher...