Rudra-Nandani

By magicallovely

Rudra was my love and so was I for him until I came to know that everything was just a game. Emotions and bl... More

Nandani
Rudra
Rudra-Nandani
T R A I L E R
✨Spotify Playlist✨
1 ~ He Is Back
2 ~ I want Him To Touch Me
3 ~ The Night
4 ~ Swayamvar
5 ~ The Virginity Test
6 ~ Rudra's Anger
7 ~ The Final Warning
8 ~ Nandani Convinces Raj
9 ~ The Guest's Arrived
10 ~ Nandani Missing Rudra
11 ~ Rudra Meets Aahil
12 ~ The Haldi Ceremony
13 ~ The Sensual Haldi
14 ~ The Result of Virginity Test
15 ~ Nandani Gives a Scar to Rudra
16 ~ Rudra is Hurt
17 ~ The King Left
18 ~ He Won
19 ~ The Wedding
20 ~ The Promises
21 ~ The Grand Welcome
22 ~ The First Night Together
23 ~ The Bath Together
24 ~ Rudra Massages Nandani's Back
25 ~ Nandani Got Angry
26 ~ Rudra's Harsh Truth
27 ~ The Intense Kiss
28 ~ Rudra Massages Nandani's Back
29 ~ Nandani Marked Rudra
30 ~ Rudra and Nandani's fight
31 ~ Nandani Seduces Rudra
32 ~ Nandani Knows About Rudra's Control
33 ~ Rudra is Angry
34 ~ A Sensual Moment
35 ~ The Commitment
36 ~ Nandani Told the Truth
37 ~ Nandani Interrupts Rudra's excercise
38 ~ Rudra in Delimma
39 ~ A Sensual Argument
40 ~ Nandani Tried to Sneak Out of the Palace
41 ~ Nandani and Rudra's Fight
42 ~ The Sensual Apology
43 ~ A Sensual Request by Nandani
44 ~ The Punishment
45 ~ Rudra Almost Lost His Control
46 ~ Nandani Decides to Sell Her Assets
47 ~ The Peace Treaty
48 ~ Nandani Opened Up His Heart
49 ~ Rudra Only Wants Nandani
50 ~ Rudra Gives a Sensual Gift To Nandani
51 ~ Nandani Leaves for Her Home
52 ~ Nandani Went Insane
53 ~ Rudra Made a Decision
54 ~ Daadi-sa Wants That Ornament
55 ~ Rudra Realises The Truth
56 ~ Rudra Apologizes to Nandani
57 ~ Rudra Wants To Suck
58 ~ Nandani Said 'No'
59 ~ Rudra Teased Nandani
60 ~ Rudra and Nandani Leaves Back To Suryagarh
61 ~ Consent
63 ~ A Night To Remember II
64 ~ Abhinandan Is Back
65 ~ Rudra Leaves Nandani
66 ~ Rudra Got Kidnapped
67 ~ The Fight
68 ~ Rudra Wants Nandani To Leave
69 ~ Rudra Denied To Meet Nandani
70 ~ A Night Before Departure
71 ~ Rudra Nandani Have Some Fun
72 ~ Rudra Dresses Up Nandani
73 ~ Rudra Loses Control
74 ~ Surgami Dev Attacked Rudra
75 ~ The Mystery Of Ninth Chamber
76 ~ Nandani Met Abhinandan
77 ~ Rudra Untangles Her Hair
78 ~ 1 Million Special Update (17+)
79 ~ The Birth Control
80 ~ Wedding Invitation
81 ~ His Little Seductress
82 ~ The Need of Seduction
83 ~ The Crowning Ceremony
84 ~ The Beginning Of The Night
85 ~ The Young Night
86 ~ The Truth About Chandramukhi
87 ~ Under the Rain
88 ~ Ranvijay's Haldi and Mehndi
89 ~ Ranvijay's Wedding
90 ~ Nandani Talks to Ranvijay
EPILOGUE
Q And A

62 ~ A Night To Remember

188K 7.8K 1K
By magicallovely

17+ Update

1.25k votess fasttt!!!

Double Updates!!!

The chapter is dedicated to a username 'Rajeevjain'

The author loves you ❤️😘

Nandani POV

"Words,"

He said gently feathering my chin.

"Yes,"

I breathed.

I could see his smile behind those eyes that blinked hearing my 'Yes' and I felt a strong shiver running down my spine.

"Yes?"

He asked in a slow voice bringing his forehead close to mine.

I could our breathing getting uneven and deep. 

"Yes,"

I muttered in a slow voice and felt his hand cupping my lower back and pulling me even closer. His one hand sensually moved upward to my collarbones and I felt his fingertips gently touching my shoulder to push my hair backwards. 

His hand loosely cupped my jawline and his thumb traced my lips while his eyes darted to them.

"Yes?"

He breathed in a slow voice and I blinked nervously looking at him.

I could feel his lips decreasing the distance between us and him cupping my neck gently with his fingers and pulling my lips even closer to his. I felt his lips gently touching mine, our breathing becoming one, the sensations, the tensions slowly burning up.

I blinked and felt like submitting to him for everything he would want to do with me.

"Yes,"

I muttered in the same slow voice that came out more like a shaken begging.

I moved in his lap when I felt him slowly moving his hand from my lower back to my bosom over the wet fabric. He placed his palm over my right breast and slowly traced my lower lip with his lips. I felt like butterflies dancing in my stomach. 

Even being comfortable with his all kind of touches, this was extremely different and sensual. I could feel the wetness growing up in my core. 

I could feel his lips gently teasing my chin and his head leaning in closer to my neck. I felt his fingers slowly fisting my hair and arching my head upward.

I felt a strong shiver down my spine when he placed his lips in the middle of my collarbones. I could feel his cheeks with the slight beard touching my bare chest.

"Rudra,"

A soft gasp escaped my lips and I felt my breathing immediately hitched when I felt his tongue licking my skin sensually.

My lashes were forced close and I feel him gently wettening my neck with his tongue before sucking my skin with his lips.

I felt his fist loosening on my hair and I blinked my eyes to feel his sucking on the base of my neck. 

As he leaned in even closer which made me arch my head backwards in anticipation, my hand snaked his shoulder and I moaned in a slow voice.

"Ahhh,"

I felt his lips slowly sucking my skin deeper and deeper and it started to feel stingy and painful.

My lashes were forced closed and I moaned again.

"Aannhhh,"

He tightened his hold around my nape to keep me still and I blinked nervously feeling the heights of the sensations building in.

He slowed down his sucking on the base of my neckline before pulling his lips back.

I looked into his eyes and muttered in a slow voice.

"You do not want me to face anyone?"

He teasingly shook his head and leaned in closer again to my collarbones.

His hand moved from my bosom to my back in a fraction of a moment and pulled dangerously closer to me. His huge biceps felt like crushing me against him.

My eyes closed and I feel my core against his lower abdomen.

The water ruffled with the move and I felt his lips sucking my collarbone in a pure urgency.

"Rudra,"

I breathed as I felt his lips harsher this time.

My lips parted, my cheeks rubbed against the side of his forehead, and my fingers fisted on the back of his hair.

As his hand moved to the south of my back to grab my hip I almost shivered and then the sensation of his hand manhood shook me to the core.

"Annnhhhhh,"

A deep moan escaped my lips.

And, as the tensions grew between us with his kisses on my neck, with his hand playing with my neck, with our almost naked chest colliding, with the mesmerizing surrounding, I could feel my lower body effortlessly rubbing against his erect manhood.

This was the first time I was feeling him hard and knowing that I was the reason for it, a sense of pride was bubbling up in me.

He lifted his lip from my collarbones and touched my ear with them.

"Calm down, little papaya, we have the whole night, no need to rush things up,"

He said in a slow and teasing tone in my ear and a strong shiver ran down my spine.

I shook my head and pulled my face back.

Looking into his eyes, I blinked for a moment before capturing his lips with mine wildly.

I pushed him against the wall of the pool, lifted myself a little up by standing on my knees, his head angled back against the edge of the wall of the pool, and my hand firmly cupped his cheek to suck on his lips until my heart's content.

With my eyes closed, our bodies touching each other, timidness breaking off of me and the possessiveness in my brain, I parted my lips and took his lips between them.

Our lips moved in sync, longing for each other which felt like an eternity now. My other hand gently made its way down to his lower abdomen.

The moment my hand touched his manhood over the fabric, I felt his hand cupping my neck and pushing my face a little backwards to look at me.

"Are you sure? Nandani,"

He asked and I immediately nodded.

"Ahhh, yes,"

I could see his naked chest doing up and down.

His eyes just stared at me and I held his other hand and intertwined it with my fingers.

Bringing it closer to my mouth, I licked on his finger and slowly took it in my mouth.

A slight smile appeared on his lips seeing me doing this and I said in a slow voice.

"Take me to the bed, Rudra, pleaseee,"

He immediately pulled me closer and snaked his hands around me. My hands also snaked around his shoulder.

I felt his lips against mine the very next moment and his one hand on my lower back, pulling me closer like never before.

With his one hand behind my neck, keeping my face close to him, I could feel him sucking my lips senselessly, our breathing turning insane, my mind oozing up with the wild sensations and the slight movement of him standing up.

My lips sucked his upper one while he was savouring my lower one senselessly. My eyes closed, my body relaxed and my mind had become completely his as if I had surrendered all of me to him.

I noticed him putting me down on the floor and as my skin touched the floor beneath, I noticed that we were in the chamber now.

He took a step forward and I looked to see the candles were lighting beautifully in the chamber.

The door was closed, even the curtains were down, and there were an amazing silence and beauty all around me.

Suddenly, I felt his hand touching my cheek, as he brought my gaze from around to him. I felt him leaning in closer and then the touch of his hand on my thigh.

My heartbeats raced insanely when I felt his fingers fisting on the hem of my bathing dress. His other hand also moved from my neck to my thigh.

Pulling it above, in a swift move, he turned me all naked by pulling the dress up.

I immediately lowered my gaze with timidness, hiding in his embrace.

Putting my forehead against his chest, I could feel the loud noise of our heartbeats.

Despite being all wet in the water, there was a burning warmness between us. I felt him gently wrapping his hand around me, placing his palm gently on my lower back.

As he pushed me gently backwards by walking closer and I sat on the edge of the bed.

My heart was beating insanely and mad.

My breathing had turned uneven and shaky.

"Tie your hair in a bun, Nandani,"

He said in a slow voice and I felt even timider now.

A lot of nakedness was hidden through my hair but now, the bun would reveal all of me.

There was quite yellow brightness in the chamber and I asked in a slow voice.

"Bun?"

I asked in a slow voice.

He gently feathered my chin and I could see his lower abdomen and the veins there in front of me.

"Hnnn-hnnn,"

His throaty sound sent another shiver down my spine and I felt like warming up with the timidness.

I abruptly took my hand and with my eyes low on the floor, I collected my wet hair and tied them in a bun.

My heartbeats were racing insanely and it did no justice when he sat down on his knees in front of me.

I could feel the droplets falling on my shoulder and naked back from the wet bun and it was sending chills down my spine.

"Look at me, Nandani,"

He said in a slow voice and hearing my name from his mouth was hitting me differently.

I blinked and lifted my gaze to look at him.

I felt his hand gently cupping my cheek and I looked into his dark brown eyes. As our gaze met, I felt a strong shiver run down my spine.

"You are the most beautiful woman in this world,"

He muttered in a slow voice and a slight smile appeared on my lips.

"Ab to aap kahenge hi,"

"Now you will say so,"

I said and he chuckled lightly hearing me.

And, it made me feel even timider.

"Are you scared, nervous or... anything?"

He asked leaning in closer to my lips and I lightly shook my head.

"No, just a little bit shy,"

I said.

Only, I knew how nervous and scared I was feeling right now.

And he tucked a single strand of my hair behind my ear.

"You do not have to feel shy, little bird,"

He said and I just stared into his eyes.

"I cannot help, Ranaji,"

I said in a slow voice and he kissed the side of my lips and muttered in a slow voice.

"Just ask me to stop if you feel even the slightest of discomfort, all right, little bird?"

He asked feathering my chin lightly with his fingers.

I nodded.

"Words,"

He commanded.

"Yes,"

I managed to reply.

I felt him leaning in closer and with the effect, I laid down on the bed.

As soon my skin touched the soft texture of the fabric I felt melted and comfortable.

He wrapped his arm around my waist and held it shifting me closer to the pillow side.

He grabbed the pillow and adjusted it below my head.

My heart was beating insanely fast with each passing moment and as the night was going darker.

I saw him laying beside me. He kept his head on his palm supporting himself with an elbow. I felt his other palm on my stomach.

I pulled my one knee high to make myself more comfortable with him.

He was just looking at me and I was staring into his eyes looking at me.

With the back of his hand, he gently feathered my body from the midriff to my lower abdomen.

I could feel the sensations bubbling up with the touch.

His touch was making me feel beautiful and slowly aroused.

The moment I feel his hand once again moving upward to my midriff, I just wanted him to touch my bosom.

The urge was slowly building up.

With minimal nails, he was gently scratching my skin and I felt like my belly was shivering.

My eyebrows thinned with the effect he was having on me.

My hand fisted on the bedsheet beside my waist and my eyes slowly forced close giving in to the touches he was planting on my middle body.

His fingers move in a circular motion, slowly around my belly button and then his palm cupping the side of my waist gently and moving towards the side of my thigh to the up to the side of my bosoms.

I looked into his eyes softly looking at me.

His thumb gently touched the side of my bosom when his palm moved upwards.

I stretched my body a little with the need of the touch of his hand on my sensitive area.

Two more times and I started feeling an inch in my body.

"Ahhh,"

My lips parted and escaped a slow moan.

He brought his gaze back to my eyes from my bosom and I sucked on my lower lip trying to make him understand that I was feeling for more.

He brought his face closer to me and placed his lips over my cheek for a moment to peck.

I felt butterflies in my stomach and looked at him pulling back.

My eyes were staring into his when I felt him moving his palm from my thigh to my midriff gently.

Just when I thought that he would take it back, he brought it closer to my bosom and I felt goosebumps all over my chest.

As his thumb touched my erected bud gently, I blinked with parted lips to look at him.

I wanted him to pinch me all of sudden.

But, he leaned in closer and gently cupped my already swollen bud from the last night with his lips.

My lashes were forced closed and my body arched itself to lift my upper body for him.

"Aaaaanhhhh,"

A moan escaped my lips with the wetness of his lips.

He was gentle while licking my brown and hardened bud with his tongue.

I could feel him playing with it. He was building up sensations in my body through it, with his tongue tip rubbing against my nipple.

My hand moved to my mouth to stop me from moaning.

I turned my vision to the side and closed my eyes to feel the beauty of his touch on my skin. I bit lightly on the middle of my index finger when he sucked on my nipple hungrily all of sudden.

"Aaannhhhhhhhhh,"

A louder moan escaped my lips.

A strong shiver ran down my spine and he immediately turned softer again.

All the while the fingers of his other hand were caressing my other nipple and bosom.

He was pressing, cupping, teasing, calming and doing everything a man could do to play with the bosom.

I was turning insane and all aroused with it.

I turned my face to look at him again when I felt his lips going down on my midriff.

He licked it, sucked on my skin and left featherly kisses all across my body to reach my lower abdomen.

His hand grabbed my thigh and I felt his lips kissing my inner thigh.

My breathing started to get uneven, my eyes blinked senselessly. I could already feel my brain oozing up.

But, as soon as his lips started to move towards my core.

I could feel my heartbeats going insane.

"Let me see you, Nandani, all of you, please,"

He said in a slow voice and the 'please' he said at the end separately sent a shiver down my spine.

I rolled my toes and with my shaking body and slowly parted my legs for him with the sensations and shiver running into my nerves.

I felt insanely timid with this.

"Lift yourself and look at here,"

Another Update!!!

Both the chapter more than 6000 words. Vote on all the chapters for this.

Do not forget to vote, comment and share.

Love you all ♥️♥️♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7M 461K 69
That 'yes' could mean my death, torture, hate, disrespect, rape or anything more heartless and brutal. But, keeping my head high I said 'I am ready...
2.9M 117K 70
'Are you afraid, do I scare you, baby girl'? He asked me in a sturdy accent And all I could do is nod in affirmation, as I lay on the bed trembling u...
53.9K 2.3K 35
Dedication : To all the girls out there who're looking for a men who loves in the day and fucks at the night with the same passion.... Divya...., A g...
Abandoned wife By Abhi

General Fiction

1.1M 41.9K 48
Vindictive words of your beloved hurts the most. At first you are taken aback. You won't believe its from them. It cause unbearable pain at first but...