š‘š„š“š‘š€šš°šš„šƒ

By dreayamyers

"š™”š™¤š™Ŗ š™˜š™–š™£'š™© š™©š™–š™¢š™š š™– š™š™¤š™š š™—š™Ŗš™© š™– š™š™¤š™š š™˜š™–š™£ š™©š™–š™¢š™š š™®š™¤š™Ŗ" 18 year old Nyela grabs the att... More

š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ‘
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ’
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ“
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ”
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ•
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ–
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ—
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸŽ
Chapter 11
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ‘
Chapter 14
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ“
Chapter 16
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ•
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ–
Chapter 19
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸŽ
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ’
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ“
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ”
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ•
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ–
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ—
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ‘šŸŽ
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ‘šŸ
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ‘šŸ
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ‘šŸ‘
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ‘šŸ’
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ‘šŸ“
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ‘šŸ”
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ‘šŸ•
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ‘šŸ–
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ‘šŸ—
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ’šŸŽ
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ’šŸ
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ’šŸ
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ’šŸ‘
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ’šŸ’
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ’šŸ“

š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ

24.2K 379 800
By dreayamyers

Hey y'all 👋. Don't be rude say hi back.

This story is based in ATL.

My layouts should not be copied‼️ I made everything myself so do not be a lazy hoe and copy from my story THANK YOUUU.

𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙨:
𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙨𝙘𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙨
𝘽𝙖𝙙 𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙪𝙖𝙜𝙚
𝙎𝙚𝙣𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙤𝙥𝙞𝙘𝙨
𝙎𝙚𝙭𝙪𝙖𝙡 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙩
𝙑𝙞𝙤𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚

Characters:

ᴋᴀᴅʀᴇʟʟ ʙʟᴀᴋᴇ [ʀᴇʟʟ] |𝟏𝟗|

                             ɴʏᴇʟᴀ ʙʀᴏᴡɴ [ɴʏ] |𝟭𝟴|

Btw: (Ny-yay-la)

                    ᴄᴀʟɪɴᴀᴇ ғᴏsᴛᴇʀ [ᴄᴀʟɪ] |𝟏𝟖|

-𝙽𝚢'𝚜 𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.
-𝚁𝚒𝚝𝚘'𝚜 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍.

                       ᴊᴀᴋᴀɪ ʀɪᴄʜᴀʀᴅs [ᴋᴀɪ] |𝟏𝟗|

-𝚁𝚎𝚕𝚕'𝚜 𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚋𝚘𝚢.

                          ʀɪʟᴇʏ ᴅᴀᴠɪs [ʀɪᴛᴏ] |𝟏𝟖|

-𝚁𝚎𝚕𝚕'𝚜 𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚋𝚘𝚢.
-𝙲𝚊𝚕𝚒'𝚜 𝚋𝚘𝚢𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍.

                          ɪɴᴅɪᴀ ᴡᴇsᴛᴏɴ |𝟏𝟗|

-𝙽𝚢'𝚜 𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

©️𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐦𝐲 𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧. 𝐈𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦.©️

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

                          𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏

ATL.
𝚁𝚒𝚝𝚘'𝚜 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚋📍
Omniscient POV,

Nyela was chilling at her homegirl's boyfriend's house. She was sat next to India on her phone scrolling on TikTok with an AirPod in her ear. She never liked leaving her house, she was a homebody but today she decided fuck it and came.

The living room was filled with smoke as the boys shared the blunt between theirselves with music blasting loudly playing Still Trappin' by Lil durk & King von.

Nyela knew of the boys sitting adjacent to her, Kai and Rell, but this is the first time she's actually sat down in a room with them. Everyone knew of everybody around here, that's just how it was.

Cali was upstairs with her boyfriend Rito so it was obvious what was going down up there, which left the two girls and the two boys downstairs in awkwardness.

"Y'all gon talk or what? Mute asses" Rell spoke up as he passed the blunt back over to Kai.

Nyela looked up from her phone then ignored him because of his tone. She was a shy person but that didn't mean she'd take disrespect from anyone, she was raised to always fight for herself and never let anyone take her battles for her. Her shyness was only a barrier to her rudeness.

"Fuck you mean, y'all the ones destroying your lungs in silence and not talking to us" India scrunched up her face. She didn't understand why they had to smoke inside the house when there was a porch.

Rell only shrugged then focused his attention on Nyela who's eyes were glued to her phone. She could feel his stare but refused to meet his eyes and continued replying to messages on instagram.

He analysed her features, her two-toned pink lips, clear skin, almond eyes and a semi-big forehead. His eyes trailed down her slim body, it was obvious she had a lil sum behind there but it was hard to tell because she was sat down. Nyela was wearing grey leggings with a matching grey cropped tank top and white Chanel trainers.

"Are you going to keep staring at me or you finna say sum?" Nyela asked with a hint of attitude staring back him.

He jerked his head back then chuckled, "Was nobody staring at you. What's yo name shawty?"

"Nyela" she said pushing her clear glasses up her face, they wasn't medicated but she thought they looked cute so she wore them. "But you can call me Ny"

"I'm Rell and dis my homeboy Kai, wat about chu?" He jerked his chin at the pretty dark skin girl who had an hour glass figure sitting next to Ny.

"India" she replied dryly and he nodded in response.

"Y'all boring as fuck, go home" Kai mugged the girls.

"I don't like you" Nyela told mugging him back.

"Feelings mutual"

Everyone turned their head around towards the staircase when they heard loud moaning coming from upstairs.

"Unt. Unt. I'm outta here" Nyela quickly got up and grabbed her stuff. She was happy that happened because it was an excuse to leave.

"About time" Kai muttered

India widened her eyes, "Bitch don't leave me ion wanna be scarred too!" She said also getting up.

"Y'all scared of some moans?" Kai asked as he put out the blunt, crashing the ashes onto the small tray in front of him. Both girls stopped in their tracks to look at him as if he was crazy.

"Hollup!" Rell walked up to Ny with his phone in his hand. "What's yo number?"

She bit the inside of her cheek contemplating whether to give it to him or not but considering she'll most likely see him again, she put her digits in and saved her number under 'Nyela.'

"Preciate it" he smirked at her and she nodded dismissively then turned around and walked out the door with India following closely behind her.

"I'm sorry daddy!" Cali moaned aloud.

"Oh hell naw we need to leave" Kai said shooting up from the couch and grabbing his jacket.

"Ion understand if they was finna fuck, why did Rito invite all of us here. He must've wanted an orgy or sum shit" Rell smacked his lips making Kai give him a very hard side eye.

The boys walked out of the house and got into Kadrell's matte black Mercedes Benz class C. By the time they left the house the girls were already gone.

"I got my eye on Nyela" Rell blurted out. "She's pretty, and she'd look even prettier sitting on my face" He said licking his lips at the thought of her.

"Bruh you only spoke to shawty for like a minute" Kai squinted at him. He didn't understand how his homie could move from girl to girl. Jakai was the lover boy type but he rarely found girls that deserved his love. He'd fuck around sometimes but always let the female know what it is beforehand so that no feelings were hurt in the process.

"I be seeing her around and shit. I ain't know she was Cali's friend. Anyways what we finna eat? You paying" He asked as he sped off.

"I'm pa— this nigga" Kai scoffed. "Canes"

A few hours later...
Nyela's POV,

I was on a group Facetime with Calinae and India. We've known each other since middle school, Calinae is the fun and out going type, this girl will find a party to go to every night. She's very nice and sweet, well to me anyway.

India is a very blunt person, she doesn't sugarcoat shit for nobody. She'll tell you how it is regardless how you feel but she's talkative.

And i'm just quiet and laid back. I don't really speak to people unless they speak to me first because i'm a shy person but if someone was to start talking shit. I go from zero to one hundred in a split second.

Out of all of us, i've been in the most fights but that's only because people always tried me since I was the quiet one of the group.

Like bitch, my hands speak too.

"So why would y'all invite us over if— you know what forget it Cali" India waved her off not bothering to ask because it was already done and gone.

"Rito was trynna set y'all up with his homeboys, we ain't mean to fuck but shit happens" Cali shrugged then sipped on a box of apple juice. "I got Rell's number y'all" I smirked in the camera. "Ion even know why I'm smiling"

"You gotta a lil crush on him" India wiggled her eyebrows in the camera and I side eyed her.

Ion got a crush on that sexy annoying ass nigga...

"Hell nah...hell nah" I trailed off. "He's a hoe, he's always flirting with somebody. I mean, imma hoe i'll admit that but he's a hoeeeee"

"Mhm but that nigga is funny as hell!" Cali cracked up laughing as me and India gave each other a look. "He's annoying as fuck!" I added.

"What nigga is funny as hell? I choke you out Cali don't play wimme" I could hear Rito saying in the background.

"Nigga shut the fuck up, you doing too much" she mugged him.

"Im— get the fuck up and bring yo ass here"

"Bye y'all" Cali smiled wide in the camera then hanged up.

"They finna hunch" I pursed my lips.

"Ayo they toxic as hell" India shook her head then hung up. It was true, Cali and Rito have been on and off since high school. They argue like 24/7, when they're on good terms they're so cute but when they're on bad terms trust me, you don't want to be around them.

It was so toxic to the point they both were cheating on each other, knowingly. Then they'd argue and fight about it, then fuck, then the whole cycle started again.

Personally i've had 2 exes but my bodycount is 9. I got this one nigga I fuck with from time to time but he wasn't the relationship type plus there isn't any strings attached. I met that nigga when I was junior year, I was 17 and he was 22 at the time we first fucked.

My first ex was my first love, my high school sweetheart. We started dating when I was 14, that's the same age I lost my virginity to him. We broke up in sophomore year because he had to move states because of his parent's work. The long distance relationship was hard to keep up with so we both decided it was for the best to part ways.

I met my second ex in Senior year. He tried to get with my older sister Ximora, so I broke up with his ass. He was cheating on me too so I smashed his car windows as a gift for when he woke up in the morning. He didn't like the gift though...ungrateful bitch.

After that I shut down and started sleeping around with any nigga that could make my coochie have a heart beat. But I stopped because I didn't want to be labelled as a homie hopper, I was just hurt and heartbroken and I wanted to forget the pain. So instead I replaced the pain with pleasure at the time.

I was casually scrolling through Twitter watching fight videos when an unknown number texted me. The person texted "It's Rell" so I saved his number.

__________________________________
                                    Rell.>

It's Rell
Wya, let's get food or sum

                                                             U paying?

Mhm😒
Read.

   📷          🛠️         (Text message                🎙️)
_________________________________

"Hm at least he has money" I said as I texted him my address.

I live in a two bedroom condo with my older sister Ximora who is 20. Our parents really wanted us to move out but I guess they wanted their privacy after all these years of raising us. My parents are so in love, one day I want to experience a love like theirs. My mother is a scientist and my father works at a law firm as a criminal lawyer.

They made sure to work hard so that their two daughters didn't have to work as hard. Anything we wanted we would get because they both grew up with little and wanted us to have everything.

I got my hygiene together, it was hot outside so I wore a black unitard and a fendi bum bag with white airforces. I was considering wearing my blue cropped PLT puffer jacket but it was way to hot.

As I was starting to retouch up my wig, he texted that he was outside. I take long when I do my hair so I just pressed the button to open the door and let him up.

Rell knocked on the door and as soon as I opened the door, his eyes glided along my body as he licked his lips.

"Yeen going out with yo wig looking like that?" He furrowed his brows at my messy hair.

"No nigga" I mugged him. "I'm doing it now, come on" I waved him inside and he followed behind me into my bedroom. My sister was out at the moment and I was thankful because she DOES NOT mind her business.

I sat on my vanity set and ran the heated straightener through my 20 inch straight lace frontal as he sat down on my bed watching me through the mirror.

He's always staring at me but when I confront him, he denies it.

"You live here on your own?" He questioned looking around breaking the silence.

"No. I live here with my older sister" I said as I redid my edges.

"Where yo parents at?" He tilted his head.

Talk about being straight forward.

I rolled my eyes, "At their crib...where they live..." I said in an obvious tone making him kiss his teeth.

Don't ask dumb questions then...the fuck.

"You gotta nigga?" He asked standing and walking over to me.

"If I had a nigga, you wouldn't be here. I heard you're a hoe, if we go outside I don't want no crazy bitch coming for me cause i'll beat her ass, respectfully" I said sternly as I put in my earrings which made him chuckle.

"You heard but you'on know" he mugged me. "Hurry yo ass up Ian got all day"

"For that, i'm taking my time" I started slowing down my movements making him huff. "Okay then, don't tell me what to do"

"I'll fuck that attitude outta you one day just watch Ny" he swiftly licked his lips while staring at me through the mirror.

I ran my tongue over my top teeth holding back my smile. "I'm done" I stood up and turned around to face him and we locked eyes.

"Keep staring at me and imma poke yo eyes out" I muttered walking closer to him.

He grabbed my neck, "Speak the fuck up shawty, i'll do yo ass right here"

"I'm never sleeping with yo hoe ass" I scrunched up my face. His hands wrapped around my neck created butterflies in my stomach, I slyly crossed my legs over but he noticed because he looked down then back at me with a grin on his face.

He let go of my neck furrowing his brows at me. "I'm not a hoe, the sex don't count if you use a rubber. That's like washing yo hands with gloves on"

I squinted my eyes at him, he's slow. "You still nutted didn't you? Yo ass slow as fuck" I laughed.

"Whatever man, let's go" he waved me off walking out the room and I followed behind him. I got into his car, I expected him to be driving a hellcat but it was a Mercedes. The interior was elegant and it was very clean.

"Where you taking me?" I asked as he backed out of the driveway.

"Mmcht. To get food nigga" he responded and I knitted my brows then looked around the car to find who the FUCK he was talking to like that.

"If you was talking to me like that, i'd knock yo ass out" I mugged him.

"Shii. I'd like to see you try, yo ass was so quiet at Rito's now you have all this mouth. Ion know how Cali nice ass put up with you" he shook his head.

"Go suck a dick" I rolled my eyes and folded my arms then looked out the window and he stopped the car.

"Miss you need to leave" Rell unlocked the doors and I looked at him as if he was crazy. "Ion tolerate stank attitude round ere"

"Nigga fuck you!" I said unbuckling my seatbelt.

"Soon ma, be patient. Yo ass was really getting out the car?" He started laughing. "Sit the fuck back" he locked the doors and drove off speedily.

I took a deep irritated breath, I've never met a nigga so annoying in my life.

After sometime we pulled up to Red Lobster and got seated. We gave in our orders, I got the seaside shrimp trio and I don't know what Rell got because I didn't care.

"You're a stranger to me, tell me about cho self" he said leaning back in the chair looking directly at me.

Yet you took this stranger out to eat.

I looked at him with a bored expression then rolled my eyes. "I know Cali from middle school as well as India. We're a trio friendship group and of course, I know Rito through Cali. Rito is like a brother to me, we met in high school. I've seen you at parties before with your home boy, I forgot his name"

"Kai"

"Yea that. You?"

"Our friendship started in high school times. I knew Kai through my brother then he introduced me to Rito then we started chilling together" he explained simply with a shrug. "I've seen you around but yo ass never spoke a word, I was starting to think you were dumb"

I mugged him, "Bitch please. Ion need to speak to people ion know"

The food came over and we started eating our meals while getting to know each other a bit more.

"I live with my older brother Kelo, I grew up in the hood. Shit was rough out there but you know, everyone has their own struggles, it's up to you how you deal with them." He admitted making me slightly frown.

We were opposites, I grew up with everything and he grew up with barely anything.

"Do you have...parents?" I tilted my head.

"Both they asses dead" he smacked his lips. "They died a few years ago though so that's why I live with Kelo"

"I'm sorry..." I trailed off feeling a little uncomfortable with the shift of energy.

He narrowed his eyes me, "Don't worry ma, you good" he waved me off. "Imma pay then we can go"

He paid for the meal and we returned to the car. I connect my phone to the aux and played Could've been by H.E.R ft. Bryson Tiller

I started singing lowly as Rell made his blunt, "Somebody tell me the answers. Me and you isn't the answer"

"Me and you isn't" Rell sang and I raised my eyebrows in surprise that he knew the lyrics.

Red flag 🚩.

"Boy how you know dem lyrics" I sassed playfully.

"Sza my wife" he smiled proudly.

"Nigga it's H.E.R." I arched a brow at him and he mugged me before looking directly in my eyes as he licked the blunt sealed.

I broke eye contact feeling wetness grow between my legs then focused ahead. He placed the blunt behind his ears then pulled off chuckling lowly to himself.

A few minutes after we pulled off, his phone rang. He looked down from his lap and glimpsed at the caller ID before answering, putting it on speaker. I turned down the music so he could hear whoever he was about to talk to.

And also cause I was being nosey.

"Wassup ma" he answered.

"You seen the pictures I sent you on snap?" The female voice replied.

"No hollon" he said, we approached a red light and he went on Snapchat. I was watching his phone out the corner of my eye while scrolling on my phone to make it look like I wasn't paying attention.

He opened the message thread and it was just a bunch of nudes.

"Got damn, yo pussy pretty af, glistening in the camera and shit" he said licking his lips. "Where you at?"

"My crib, I want to be fucked like a slut" she moaned into the phone.

"I'm finna blow yo back out, i'll be there inna minute."

"I'll be waiting, i'll suck your dick if you bring food" she added making me scrunch up my face.

Where is your decorum?

"Bet" Rell retorted in response then hung up.

This nigga got me fucked up forreal. How you bringing me out to eat then you gon fuck another bitch. He ain't my nigga so he's free to do what he wants but damn, Ian need to hear allat. That's some disrespectful shit right there.

We pulled up to my condo and he took the blunt from his ear and lit it.

"You finna smoke wit me?" He asked then took a pull and moved it over to me.

"Fuck you Rell!" I spat at him then got out the car and slammed the door and walked away without looking back.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

What did you guys think about the first chapter?

I planned out my chapters, just know this book is going to be good.

Thoughts?

Ny

Rell

Cali

India

Kai

Rito

Vote babe↙️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 147 22
Nyla has been through so much trauma in her life that it cannot be explained in one sentence. More is added when she meets an unstable Monte, who bec...
69.9K 1.8K 40
"You tryna fuck suhm?" "No Assiana. Watch the movie" "Mm..... I think you're lying" she hummed as her hand moves up to his hard on, massaging it. Are...
752K 31.1K 50
š€š«šž š²šØš® š­š”ššš­ š¬šØš¦šžš›šØšš² š–š”šØ š¬šžšžš¬ šš š°ššš„š„ ššš§š š›š«šžššš¤š¬ š¢š­? š€š«šž š²šØš® š«šžšššš² š­šØ šŸš¢š š”š­ š£š®š¬š­ š­šØ...