London Fog ⭐

By jenica1988

*~COMPLETE~* Destiny Marks is in London to get her best friend married off sounds like a great vacation. Eve... More

Character Inspiration
1 - Night Out in London
2 - The Looks
3 - The Wedding Guest
4 - The Explanation
5 - Send Off Breakfast
6 - The Park
7 - Looking Up
8 - It's A Date
9 - Calm Down Idiot
10 - Unchained Melody
11 - Being an Adult Sucks
12 - Date Night Interruptions
13 - Unsure
14 - Good to Know
15 - A Guy in Each Country
16 - Going International
17 - Sherlock Holmes
18 - Comfortable
19 - Practice Date
20 - More Pictures
22 - Where It Can Go
23 - Announcements & Surprises
24 - Caliber
25 - Finding Henry
26 - Lifeline
27 - What's Stopping You?
28 - Tudors Set
29 - Your Grace
30 - Horseback Riding
31 - My Girlfriend, Destiny
32 - Going Away Dinner
33 - Long Distance
34 - Welcome Home?
35 - Cavill's in Town
36 - First Comes Love, Then Comes...Panic
37 - Baby is Here
38 - New York Premiere
39 - Wild Ride
40 - Love & Life

21 - Looking For You

422 26 7
By jenica1988

I was standing looking in Eve's closet trying to find something for my date with Henry.

"So where is he taking you?" Eve asked sitting on the bed and I shrugged.

"Not sure, he said he would handle it, asked me to dress nicely and that was the last communication I had with him. I don't even know what nicely means..." I said and Eve laughed getting up and coming to the closet. She pulled out a black dress with roses all over it that would be form fitting and I smiled at her.

"Thats beautiful." I said and then I noticed the price tag on it. "Have you got to wear it yet?" I asked and she shook her head.

"No..." Eve said and I just looked at her. "It needs to get worn, I wont be able to wear it for a while." Eve said and I just eyed her suspiciously.

"Eve...is there something you want to tell me?" I asked with a smile. She sighed and nodded.

"I need you to act surprised at the dinner we are planning to have soon." Eve said and I squealed and hugged her.

"I will be surprised! I'm so excited!" I said and she smiled. "I'm going to be the best auntie ever!" I said and she laughed.

"You are, even though you will be an ocean away." Eve said and I groaned.

"Don't start. I could still move here." I said and she smiled.

"Especially if tonight goes well..." Eve said. "Did you ever talk to Caleb?" Eve asked changing the subject as I sat at the vanity in her room to do my make up and hair.

"I text him to call me but he never did." I said and she sighed.

"You calling it quits?" Eve asked and I nodded.

"I am. I feel so much more with Henry after one actual day out than I ever did with Caleb." I said and she gave a small smile.

"Well just make sure to clear everything up with Caleb before you and Henry go too far." Eve said and I nodded.

"I will, don't worry. I mean this is just dinner." I said and smiled at her.

🌫 🌫 🌫

Henry picked me up for our date and I smiled at him as we drove. Once we pulled in a driveway to a house I looked at him oddly.

"Where are we?" I asked and Henry waggled his eyebrows at me with a chuckle and then rushed around to open my door. Once he helped me out of the car he walked to the front door of this house and unlocked it. "Henry...are we at your house?" I asked and he nodded.

"We are, I figured it's the most private I could get us." Henry said and I smiled and then looked at our dinner attire.

"Then why did I have to get dressed up, you as well." I said pointing to his white button up with the top few buttons undone and his grey dress slacks. Henry smiled at me as he walked us to the kitchen and pulled a stool out for me from the kitchen island.

"Well because Dezi, before we were spotted out and photographed I did plan on taking you to a very nice, romantic dinner but now we just had to change the venue but I still wanted the romantic date." Henry said and then leaned down and gave me a gentle kiss. I smiled when we broke apart.

"Well I think this is perfect too. You cooking me for?" I asked as he walked around and started getting everything ready. He took a lid off a pan of something that was simmering.

"Been cooking throughout the day." Henry said, grabbed a spoon getting some sauce on it and reaching across the island. "Taste." Henry said and I smiled as I did. I moaned closing my eyes.

"That's so good." I said and he smiled winking at me. He then started making pasta noodles.

"You want some wine?" Henry asked.

"Yes please...only if you are having some." I said and he nodded as he poured us both a cup. He then leaned on the island and looked at me.

"You look beautiful tonight." Henry said and I smiled at him.

"Thank you. You don't look half bad yourself." I said and he chuckled. Henry then turned around and stirred the noodles. Soon the food was done and he was plating. We went and sat at his small kitchen table and started eating.

"This is amazing Henry." I said and he smiled.

"Thank you." Henry said and I smiled.

"So I hate asking this but I need to know, when do you leave?" Henry asked and I sighed.

"Sunday morning, I fly out at 8am..." I said and Henry sighed and dropped his head. "I'm sorry." I said and he huffed a laugh.

"Why? Because you have a life to lead thousands of miles away." Henry said and I sighed.

"Henry we knew if we pursued this, it wouldn't be easy." I said and he half nodded.

"I know, we will work it out though right?" Henry asked and I nodded grabbing his hand on the table.

"Of course we will." I said and he smiled at me. Once we finished dinner Henry took the dishes to the kitchen as I started looking around his living room and saw the pictures on the mantel.

"Your mom and dad?" I asked pointing to a picture as he came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Yep. That's my four other brothers." Henry said pointing to another picture and I looked at him in shock.

"You have four brothers and no sisters?" I asked and he nodded. "Your poor mother." I said and laughed and kissed my cheek. Henry then walked away from me and turned on his stereo.

"What are you doing?" I asked with a small laugh.

"We need to have a dance..." Henry said and I smiled. I heard him start to play Unchained Melody and I crossed my arms. We laughed and he then started playing the song.

"Not really super slow..." I said as he shrugged. He walked over to me and I placed my arms around his neck and his went around my waist pulling me flush against him.

"The lyrics are us." Henry said and I smiled as the singer started singing and I listened.

🎵 I didn't know what I was missing
Until the second that you walked in
To that bar that night
Under those neon lights
From the moment that you touched me
I was hoping that you'd love me
Forever and ever, for all time
Didn't know that I had been so blind
But you've opened my eyes

I was looking more single every single weekend
Looking for a feeling to get my heart beating
Looking for an up all night long
The right kiss, right song
Looking for a sunrise leading to a sunset
Looking for someone I could spend it with
Then you came around, right out of the blue
And it turns out, ohh, I was looking for you
Yeah, I was looking for you
🎵

I had to admit I didn't hear the last of the song since by the end of the chorus Henry and I were making out as we stood in his living room. He moved his lips from mine to my cheek, then down to my neck and I moaned as he pulled me closer. He moved up to my ear.

"Stay the night..." Henry said and I nodded. He growled in approval and nipped my earlobe. He then pulled back and looked at me. He placed a hand on my cheek. He saw the look in my eyes and he gave a smirk "You sure?" I just nodded. He started kissing me again lifting me so my heels slipped off and then we made out the whole way to his room, bouncing off the walls and laughing. Soon we crashed through his bedroom door. He unzipped my dress as we walked into the room and I already had his shirt off. He placed his fingers by the straps of my dress and slid them down my shoulders, the dress pooled on the floor. I wasn't wearing a bra and Henry growled crashing his lips to mine again, I wrapped my arms around his neck and he lifted me to the bed. He took my panties off as he laid me on the bed he was moving my legs apart and taking residence between my legs running his tongue slowly up and down my slit.

"Henry!" I cried out and he slowly slid his two middle fingers inside of me and I arched my back off the bed. Henry continued his assault pumping his fingers in and out of me as his tongue worked around my clit. I felt everything tighten inside of me and I tightened around his fingers. I felt myself exploding and Henry worked me through the orgasm. Henry stood up and removed his pants and boxers. He then crawled over my body and I smiled as we came face to face. He leaned down and passionately kissed me as I spread my legs even further apart, placing my feet on the bed. Henry settled himself between my legs and slowly entered me and I moaned getting used to his size. He placed his face in the crock of my neck kissing gently as he entered me. Soon he was slowly thrusting in me and I pulled his head out of my neck to look at me and he smiled as I did the same. I wrapped my arms around his neck. I was biting my lip and moaning with every stroke. I cried out as he pushed in harder and hit the spot that was craving attention. As he repeatedly hit that spot I clenched around him and he groaned at the sudden feeling.

"Yes Dezi, grip me." Henry growled out as I arched my back, he lifted me up to his lap as he sat on his knees. I started moving back and forth on him, wrapping my arms around his neck. I felt myself shuddering around him, Henry placed his hand on my hips holding me to him as he bucked his hips up in me and I moaned again as I felt Henry released. I placed my forehead on his shoulder as I caught my breath. I didn't want to let him go. I felt him kiss my shoulder and I pulled away to look at him.

We didn't say anything but he laid me down then pulled out of me. He went and grabbed me a t-shirt to sleep in as I grabbed my panties. Once we were both in bed we laid facing each other.

"Was this your plan even if we had gone out?" I asked and Henry laughed and shook his head

"No, but I like this night better." Henry said and I nodded. He leaned in and kissed the tip of my nose.

"Me too." I said and snuggled into him and he wrapped his arms around me. I soon dozed off feeling comfortable. I felt Henry sigh right as I fell asleep, he seemed content like I felt.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 879 30
*~COMPLETE~* Cameron Maxwell his just moved an ocean away to England from her hometown on Montana. With her entire family gone she feels like there...
168K 3K 31
He gently lifts his hand and places a lock of my hair behind my ear, somehow sending tingles down my spine. "What got you all mad, darling?" ✧・゚: *✧・...
5.3K 46 6
While Henry is away for filming, Kal is with one of Henry's brothers. But what happens if this big friendly giant runs away during a storm and ends u...
1.4K 137 10
#4 in 'drysdale', January 26th "𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮'𝓼 𝓪 𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂, 𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷 𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓮 𝓫𝓮𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓮𝓷 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓱𝓪𝓽𝓮." 𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 �...