ETERNALLY MARKED ♤●♤ Klaus Mi...

Tekaviana0 द्वारा

(Y/n) is a lively and endearing person with a chaotic, painful and mysterious past. She lives in a small t... अधिक

■ Eternally Marked ■
Cast
● Graphics Gallery ●
•Prologue•
Chapter 1.1
Chapter 1.2
Chapter 1.3
Chapter 1.4
Chapter 1.5
Chapter 1.6
Chapter 1.7
Chapter 1.8
Chapter 1.9
Chapter 1.10
Chapter 1.11
Chapter 1.12
Chapter 1.13
Chapter 1.14
Chapter 1.15
Chapter 1.16
■Troublesome summer■
■♧Someone who pissed him off♧■
■♤Someone who rejected him♤■
■♧Someone he talked to peacefully♧■
■♤Someone who didn't ask for anything in return♤■
■♧Someone who challenged him♧■
■♤Someone who understood him♤■
■♧Someone with who danced♧■
■♤The kidnap♤■
■♧ The Originals brothers ♧■
■♤ Someone who made him give in to the bond ♤■
■ Inner Struggle ■
● Graphics Gallery ●
Chapter 2.1
Chapter 2.2
Chapter 2.3
Chapter 2.4
Chapter 2.5
Chapter 2.6
Chapter 2.7
Chapter 2.8
Chapter 2.9
Chapter 2.10
Chapter 2.11
● I just feel you ●
Chapter 2.12
Chapter 2.13
Chapter 2.14
Chapter 2.15
Chapter 2.16
Chapter 2.17
Chapter 2.18
Chapter 2.19
Chapter 2.20
Chapter 2.21
Chapter 2.23
Chapter 2.24
Chapter 2.25

Chapter 2.22

486 20 2
Tekaviana0 द्वारा

Clothes:

◇♧◇♧◇♧◇♧◇

The pages on your face,
you had been weeping 🎶

◇♧◇♧◇♧◇♧◇

Showered!!!!

I gently rubbed the towel to get the excess moisture out of my hair. I stop in front of the mirror exhaling with relief when I feel the sweet smell of soap emanating from my skin after the shower. A necessary bath, by the way.

When I stood in front of the mirror earlier, I was startled to think I was looking at a low-lace Corpse Bride cospley.

More paler impossible, it was probably the Huntress poison.

I was the picture perfect Victoria's Secret Angel model doing the walk of shame after spending the whole night getting drunk.

I smiled looking at me in the mirror, this bath made me less dead. I took the bag Klaus handed me, rummaging through it. I grab a bra, panties, and a black tank top, pulling them on quickly, choosing to ignore the fact that the lingerie was oddly my size...unlike the tank top.

The black tank top was a little tight, leaving a little to anyone's imagination. I pulled up the hem trying to cover a patch of exposed skin at my waist. It didn't help, I was basically wearing a long top.

I really expected the pants to be a little bigger. The capris line was not my favorite. I'd rather walk around in just these underwear that are freakishly perfect for my body and tank top than have this look.

I pull a pair of high-waisted jeans out of the bag, crossing my fingers that they also got the jean size right. I pull the jeans on quickly, jumping up and down excitedly when I see that the jeans fit my curves perfectly and, as a bonus, they cover the exposed skin left by the tank top.

I put on a pair of converse that I found at the bottom of the bag, they weren't my favorite but I wasn't going to complain, I was feeling more myself than before.

I finish getting ready before heading back to my room, already looking forward to throwing myself into that bed and going back to sleep for about a decade. I stopped by the bed, placing the black bag that now contained my old clothes next to Klaus' cell phone.

I look at the phone a little frustrated. I took this cell phone to call Aunt Carol, but it wasn't until I went to call her that I remembered that I didn't know her number by heart, or anyone else's. Shame on you, (y/n).

I throw myself on that soft bed while thinking about the direction my life was taking, not even Google Maps has the ability to guide me.

My senses were a little heightened, alerting me to the presence of the hybrids downstairs while the mark on my shoulder pulsed, letting me know that Klaus was nearby somewhere in this massive mansion.

I had already decided to stay in the room to avoid the hybrids. Nothing against them, but I didn't feel very comfortable in their presence. Earlier, I bumped into a few while walking through the mansion. And by walking I mean spying, gathering information and finding quick exits. Not that I distrusted Klaus's subtle generosity, maybe a little, but I don't like putting my safety in the hands of a bunch of hybrid minions. Call it paranoia, but I like to think of it as preparation.

But right now, the right question to ask is 'What am I going to do?'.

The corners of my eyes sting slightly as the realization of my situation hits me like a ton of bricks. I was in an unfamiliar place, surrounded by a bunch of people I don't know and don't trust, there's a killer after me and I don't have my magic.

I feel vulnerable and I hate that feeling.

At that moment, all I wanted was for my parents to be alive, I needed them, I craved their comfort. I had so many questions, so many fears and I didn't know what to do. I just wanted my mom and dad.

It might be a little childish of me, but I just wanted my parents.

I raise the inflamed arm to eye level, observing the black veins contouring all that fragile region. Whoever created this poison knew exactly what they were doing and knew I was a hybrid as I can smell a faint scent of wolfsbane emanating from that rash.

That is, probably this poison was created exclusively for me, whoever it was, created this poison with the intention of leaving me vulnerable so that it could facilitate the work of the huntress to kill me.

It appeared to be a potion corrupted by dark magic, which used the bloodstream to poison my magic. It wasn't like a black object that suppressed magic, it was a poison.

My system is intoxicated.

The gears in my brain were turning, I thought of several ways to get rid of this poison.

I can use this to my advantage, in my mother's grimoire there are several types of potions that help fight symptoms or diseases caused by black magic. I had seen my mother make many servings that had this kind of purpose.

Or maybe get in touch with Stephen and ask him to get me some Oktid Elixir from Karma-taj, this elixir is an immensely powerful potion capable of curing various types of brutal diseases, mainly diseases caused by curses. Maybe it works to combat this poison.

My arm was hurting, it was a constant dull ache. I felt the black liquid spread all over my body, it was bothering me in some spots. It wasn't just the pain, I was also feeling bad, unwell.

My eyes widen as an idea hits me. I roll onto my stomach, picking up Klaus's cell phone that was lying on the bed. There's not much to do at the moment, so I decide to do what I usually do when I'm feeling down for unknown reasons.

Consult Google.

I write 'What can cause sudden illness?'.

I throw my discomfort on Google so that it can solve my problem.

Sudden illness is, in itself, a symptom that may be related to several causes: from dehydration to more serious diseases such as stroke (cerebrovascular accident), heart attack, cardiac arrhythmias and aneurysms.

Holy crap.

The poison will give me a stroke.

Danm. What was supposed to help me ended up only making my paranoia worse.

I swallow hard feeling my worry rise 1000% before deciding to research how to get rid of it.

I write 'How to Detoxify Your Body'.

... Check out some general tips for detoxing without harming your health...

Be sure to include foods rich in magnesium, healthy eating...I'm on the verge of a shithole, not long ago I gorged myself on pancakes with chocolate sauce, I knew Klaus would get me into trouble. That bitch.

Drinking lots of water throughout the day will help eliminate toxins... I drank juice, juice has water in it. Perfect.

Do exercises...Does killing those hybrids count as exercise?

Throughout the day, it is essential to eliminate toxins through sweat, feces and urine... Did I need to pee and poop to eliminate this poison? Would it work? But I don't feel like going to the bathroom, so I have to force it?...

What if I force my magic?

I mean, I tried reaching for my magic when I was fighting the Huntress yesterday, but it hurt.

It hurt like hell...but if pushing means reach my magic, feeling the pain might be worth it. 'A small price to pay for something bigger', Wong always said when I got too lazy to go train.

I needed my magic back, not just to defeat the Huntress, but because I depended on her so much in my day to day life. How would I levitate the TV remote whenever I dropped it? How was I going to clean my house without getting my ass off the couch? How was I going to teleport to my room when I got too lazy to go upstairs? And how was I supposed to get a drink that was too far away or out of my reach?

My magic was instrumental in making my lazy teenage life that much easier.

I NEED HER!!!!!!

Taking that as my motivation, I began to focus all of my attention on the currents of power that were circling my body. Come to me. I order trying to break through that slimy wall of black liquid that was keeping me from reaching my magic.

It's not long before a sharp pain shoots through my temple, my head throbbing in protest at my attempt to reach for my magic. I just ignore it, wanting my magic back more than anything. But without success.

So I push some more.

My eyes water from not being able to tune in to my magic, I could only feel the poison blocking me, seeming to be using my attempts as a support to spread further through my bloodstream.

Don't give up (y/n), everything has the right time to go wrong.

I pant taking a short break to compose myself. With just that attempt, I was able to feel the uncomfortable changes the poison had wrought in my body. Even sitting down, my legs felt as heavy as lead blocks, but I wasn't about to give up. My forehead felt beaded with sweat, but I didn't care.

Come to me. I mentally scream in another pitiful attempt to regain my magic. I felt like my brain was on fire, but I refused to give up on reaching for my magic. My pride wouldn't let any poison bring me down.

"Ugh, come on" I moan panting so loudly it could get the attention of every hybrid in this house. I feel my strength bumping into that hard wall of poison. My whole body burned like fire, every breath I took fanned the flames that seemed to devour me.

I feel a viscous liquid run down my nose along with a stab of pain, it feels like my skull is expanding and contracting as I exert more force to reach for my magic. Black dots began to dance around my vision, my throat tightening as nausea settled in my stomach.

In general, I'd say I'm a hot as fuck mess.

I pushed and pushed and pushed. I could feel a viscous liquid oozing from different spots on my face. Eyes, nose, ears. I knew what it was, the tang of blood was unmistakable.

Just as I was about to take a break to collect myself, I feel something.

A tiny spark of something expanding inside me. It was strong and dark and dangerous and it was desperately trying to break free, I know that... Chaos Magic.

I smile excitedly as I feel a thin layer of my magic struggling to break through the slimy barrier of the poison and reach the surface of my skin. I let out a strangled breath before refocusing. The black liquid coursing through my veins burned my skin to try to contain all the power swirling inside me.

Destroy it.

You can do this, (y/n). I think ordering my magic to surface. If I could reach my magic, I could burn all the black liquid inside me and that was it, problem solved.

My breathing was painful and shallow, my entire body ached making deep inhalations impossible, but I still didn't give up. The attempt to reach my magic was sending a fit of agony cascading through my bones.

I hear a loud noise echo around me followed by two large hands gripping my arms as someone yells something but I ignore it.

I needed to do this.

I forced it.

I forced it.

And forced it.

Just feeling more and more pain.

Sharp, hot, blinding pain.

It was painful, but I held on to that spark of magic that came to my hands. I can do this.

The two hands on my arm shook me nonstop, but I just ignored it. I started to growl looking for my magic. The pain was almost unbearable, unrelenting and it was hard to focus on anything other than her, but I was totally focused on the spark of magic I felt.

I knew how to keep my focus on what was important to me. I learned this a long time ago.

Studying yourself is the most difficult art, but very useful if necessary.

Suddenly, I feel an aura of power rising within me, and I cling to it desperately. I hear a barrage of loud bangs echo around me. I open my eyes, only to see everything blurry. I can make out the outline of someone sitting across from me, holding me and yelling something. The furniture around the room seemed to float along with the lights flashing at an abnormal speed until they exploded, I felt a strong current of wind hitting my skin. I look down at my hands spread out in my lap, smile when I see wisps of scarlet mist dance around them. My magic.

She was unmistakable to feel.

The power flowing in the air was undeniable. My whole body throbbed with pain. I didn't mind, but unfortunately the connection to my magic didn't last long.

I stubbornly refused to let my magic go once more, I reached for her again, but I screamed as an agonizing pain exploded inside my head. My body convulsed, fighting the poison.

My form slumps forward in exhaustion as one last surge of power leaves my body. I feel more dizzy than ever, my face was all bathed in blood. Trying to reach my magic cost me dearly.

I was sweating like a piglet, I once read that sweat is just fat crying, if that were the case I'd say I'm screaming at the top of my lungs like a starving baby.

It's a little uncomfortable. There's a significant difference between sweating on a treadmill while watching a hot guy do squats and sweating non-stop because some nasty poison is boiling me from the inside out.

This is depressing.

"(Y/n)!" I hear Klaus' voice echo next to me. The poison inside me fought fiercely to try to contain my powers, searing my insides painfully. I let out a weary sigh, allowing myself to rest against the man sitting across from me.

Klaus held me in his arms, gently pulling me close. I kept my tired eyes closed. My arm ached, and the pain spread through my entire body. A few tears escaped my eyelids, mingling with the slimy blood running down my face. I let out a shaky breath, resting my head on Klaus's shoulder.

I hear Klaus talking to someone, maybe some hybrid, he was asking to leave us alone in the room. I hear the bedroom door close as Klaus turns his focus back to me, who is totally decaying and wilting against him "Damn it...drink it, sweetheart" Klaus said lifting my head off his shoulder before biting down on his wrist, pressing it softly against my lips.

And here's the problem.

Under normal conditions, I wouldn't accept drinking vampire blood to heal myself, but the pain I was feeling was so much that I didn't care at the moment. I just hold his wrist loosely, greedily drinking his blood.

I felt relief from the immediate effect of his powerful blood, the pain in me disappeared, my weakness disappeared and my vision became clear. I could feel the power in his blood. It was strong and unique.

There were few times in my life when I needed to drink Damon and Stefan's blood, but there was something different about Klaus's blood. It was very powerful. His blood made me feel energized, bringing a strength that was previously lacking because of the poison. And it wasn't just me who had more energy.

Somehow the mark on my shoulder throbbed in satisfaction, I think the bond knew the blood I was drinking was Klaus's.

But even though Klaus's blood was different and made me feel good, it didn't change the fact that it was still blood. Blood viscous and ferrous.

Ewww. Here's the main reason why I don't like drinking vampire blood to heal myself. I'm terrified.

IT'S FUCKING DISGUSTING!

Although I was grateful that Klaus was healing me from my pain, a part of me was cursing him for making me drink his bodily fluids. ew.

As I drank enough blood to fully heal, I thought of puppies and kittens and colorful rainbows to distract myself from the cloying taste of iron that flooded my throat.

I finish the last mouthful before turning away from him rudely.

Perhaps this moment was a different experience for Klaus for a couple of reasons. Despite my disgust, I felt our bond vibrating deliciously inside me along with the waves of desire that seeped from him through the bond.

I knew why.

I knew the true meaning of sharing blood for a vampire and how intimate it can be. Damon had already explained this to me a long time ago. That shit was like making love and, unfortunately, it didn't involve nudity.

If Klaus felt any excitement at me drinking his blood, I'm sure he got discouraged at the time when he saw my face creased in disgust.

My body was healed, but my stomach was bubbling. I close my eyes, swallow hard, concentrating on keeping the pancakes in my stomach.

"That's disappointing. You're welcome, love" Klaus scoffs, I open my eyes, recovering from the nausea. I look at him feeling a little guilty. Damn, that wasn't very polite of me.

"Sorry" I choke with a grimace "Taste of blood is not my thing".

"Shame on you, you belittle my kindness in healing you and even criticize my favorite drink" He swallowed hard shaking his head in disappointment, I look at him holding back a chuckle "I expected more from you little wolf, for God's sake" .

"Improve your taste in drinks and next time I won't criticize" I let out a laugh patting him on the shoulder before getting up and heading towards the bathroom.

Arriving in the bathroom, I grimace at the sight of my reflection in the mirror. My face was covered in blood that came from my eyes, nose and ears, running down my cheeks to the crook of my neck. Even the black tank top was stained with the blood that came out of me. Damn, I had just taken a shower.

I watch my bloodstained face with a bit of skepticism. This never happened to me. While having blood come out of the holes was normal for other witches when they magically depleted, it never happened to me. I've never had trouble withstanding the force of a spell, my body has always taken it.

I look at my forearm a little sad, this poison is stronger than I thought. I shake my head to dispel the depressing thoughts.

Even with the poison draining me, I managed to reach my magic, it was only for a short time, but I did it. I just have to insist a little more.

I sigh grabbing the soap from the bathroom sink before starting to wash off all the blood that was seeping down my skin. I rub my face and neck hard so there's nothing left. After making sure I've washed myself down to my soul, I grab the towel to dry myself off.

I open my eyes after I finish cleaning up only to nearly have a heart attack when I see Klaus's reflection behind me in the mirror. I give a ridiculous spasm as he watches me blankly.

"Jesus Christ, Klaus" I exclaim with my hand on my heart "Haunt, you should wear a bell".

Damn ninja hybrid.

His eyes moved across my face before crossing his fingers behind his back, looking at me innocently, in that famous diva pose of his.

I look at him with a frown, I hadn't even realized he'd walked up to me. It was really strange how he could be quiet when he wanted to be. I wasn't sure if the ability to move with such stealth was included in his list of hybrid powers, but that just wasn't normal.

"Do you feel better or do you still want to throw up?" he asks ignoring the nasty look I threw him.

"Hard to say, I'm still making up my mind" I mutter placing the towel where it was previously and turning to face him.

"I hope you feel better my love, because I would like to know what the hell you were doing here" He exclaims pointing to the room.

I feel my whole body squirm as a wave of worry hits me with the force of a tsunami. I look at him seeing the nervousness implanted in his expression. Cute.

"Just getting ready to go shopping. I was thinking about getting my nails done, do you want to come with me?" I exclaim smiling. I was a black belt in sarcasm. He scowled at me and my smile widened "I was trying to get my magic back, dinosaur".

"So you nearly blew yourself up just to reach for your magic?" He scoffs looking at me irritably. His jaw is clenched and his hands are balled into fists.

"Well, when you say it like that..." I mutter with a pout. Maybe my attempts had some recklessness. But I'm desperate, and it's that desperation that has driven me to keep looking for release from my magic even if it hurts. If there's one thing I've learned in my life, it's that decisions born out of desperation rarely work without a sizable body count. But fuck it, it was working, it's like I said before 'My plans may not work out the way they were planned, but they do'.

"Where did you see that this would be a good idea?" He tilts his head to the side.

I frown looking at him. How would I explain this?

"Uhn, Google?".

He rolls his eyes in annoyance taking a step towards me, his hand gripping my right hand. His fingers trace the skin of my wrist gently as he studies my swollen forearm.

No, my legs definitely didn't turn to Jell-O, where the hell did you get that?

"This is making you sick" He mutters under his breath still studying my forearm. I look at him feeling offended by his argument, I leave his domain walking back to the bedroom.

"This is bullshit" I complain turning my back on him "I don't get sick" I throw myself on the bed with all my laziness, ignoring the messy furniture scattered around the room.

Another indication that I managed to reach my magic, the room was a mess because of it. I make a mental note to clean up the mess I made afterwards.

"This may come as a shock, but I'm pretty sure blood dripping from your nostrils isn't the definition of health" He announced happily, his lips curling into a sardonic smile. I lift my hand pointing my middle finger at him.

"I need to get this out of me, Klaus" Guys, what a strange phrase.

Klaus ignored me as he walked to the large bedroom window, standing with his back to me, his face impassive. I felt a certain anguish flowing through the bond, it seemed like he didn't know how to act with me. He stood at the window, his shoulders tense as he looked out at the landscape that surrounded the mansion.

It was weird, that rush of emotions I felt coming from him. His emotions had an unexpected force that could have the ability to make me dizzy if I hadn't known how to deal with the emotions coming out of others for years.

"I thought I said I wanted you safe" he comments in a deadly calm voice, seeming to refuse to look at me. Okay, now that's worrying. I knew that calm and Klaus Mikaelson worked together as well as a sauna in hell, that shit don't mix.

"I am great".

He finally turned to me, his expression neutral and his tone impassive, which was a far cry from his emotions.

Anguish... worry... fear...

Why is he fear?

"You could have killed yourself, little wolf" He said looking at me nervously.

I think I already have my answer.

Klaus' ability to act on his feelings is worse than mine, which was a statistical anomaly. He really didn't know what to do with his emotions.

"But I didn't" I clarified "An infection, a few headaches, body weakness and a little blood loss are nothing".

He clenches his jaw and I sit up smiling, trying to avoid putting any weight on my inflamed forearm. All things considered, I think I was pretty lucky.

I really like how much he seems to care about my well-being, but I think it's unnecessary. I'm already healed and almost got my magic back, despite everything, I'd say it went well.

"It was fantastic!" I told him excitedly, smiling wide "I felt my magic" I pointed around the room doing a little shrug.

"Uh-huh".

"I mean, it's a practically foolproof plan".

"Right" He goes back to lacing his fingers behind his back, still looking at me nervously "Why didn't you call me to discuss your plans?" He narrows his eyes at me.

"You were...too far away" I replied vaguely, waving my hands dismissively, "No need to worry. There's a fine line between madness and brilliance, and Nik, that line is..."

"Did you nearly blow yourself up?"

"Exactly" I throw my hands up excitedly.

I had no reason to worry, it was painfully incredible, I felt my magic. There are few things that can top that... Maybe Klaus doing an exclusive Magic Mike show for me tops that...👀.

"What is wrong?" I ask after a moment of silence, he's staring at the bedroom wall like it's the most interesting thing in the world.

"No..." He pauses sharply, as if facing a huge mental debate before a low growl echoes in his chest. He turns to look at me with an unreadable expression "Don't do that again...it hurts you".

My cheeks turn apple red, feeling my body heat up with fervor "I have to get my magic back Klaus" I say watching him clench his jaw with clenched fists "Okay, so it's time for plan B".

His eyebrows arch with interest "Do we have a plan B?".

"No, but it's time to create one" I say with a pout, making him chuckle "I need my magic back" I say quietly getting up after a moment of silence between the two of us.

Klaus' eyes darken with fury out of nowhere. Like I said, bipolar "I'm going to find that bitch and..." He snarled, his angry eyes flaring with a golden hue appearing briefly in his irises.

"Not like that, the poison is in my blood, it's making my magic vulnerable" I explain nodding thoughtfully, my mind working faithfully to find solutions to resolve this "I need to get back to Mystic Falls, in my mother's grimoire there are some -".

"You're crazy if you think I'm going to let you out of this house" Klaus cut me off with a frown, catching me completely off guard. My whole body tenses, I look at him a little stunned, not believing what he just said. I startle briefly feeling his protective instincts abruptly amplify in that moment.

Wait... let me?

"Let me?" I whisper in disbelief still feeling a little confused by the gross shift in his emotions "Funny Barney, I don't remember asking your permission" I scoff taking a deep breath he narrows his eyes in my direction "Tell me dad can I come home after ten or am I still too young for this?" I joke, deciding it would be better to use sarcasm over aggression. I don't have the money to pay the bail.

He turns to me with a protesting little growl coming out of his chest. Look at that, he's living up to his doggy side once again.

Klaus takes a few steps towards me, boldly stepping beyond my personal bubble. His looming stance towering over me with ease. His eyes meeting mine, I could see a small layer of impatience building in them.

The look he just gave me has the ability to make 99.9% of the population want to jump off a ravine so they don't have to face him, but it just made me want to laugh. Is this serious?

He must be delusional with senility if he thinks I'm going to back down, I'm not. I make a point of returning his gaze more intensely, refusing to waver in the face of his dominant figure. Never would I let him boss me around.

"Feeling playful, puppy? That look doesn't work on me" I tease wiggling my eyebrows.

The warning in his eyes was clear and they narrowed at my teasing "There's a Huntress out there who's intent on killing you. You're not going anywhere!" he murmurs.

"You're not the boss of me Klaus" I exclaim still in disbelief. There was an anxious feeling in the pit of my stomach, my blood starting to boil.

"Do you have any death wishes by any chance? Look what she's already done to you" Klaus hissed, pointing at my inflamed forearm, the pitch of his voice gradually rising.

Okay, he's starting to piss me off. Does he think it's wise to yell like a rebellious child? My temper flared, I'm officially letting go of this. Being meek was never part of my personality. I wanted to go to Mystic Falls, so I would go to Mystic Falls. Let him lick his own balls.

"Yes, Dracula, I'm well aware of the danger, you asshole! But in case you hadn't noticed, I need my magic back" I spat the words at him seeing his nostrils flare in agitation as I straightened my spine, gave him the glare as cold as I can "That's the only way to protect myself".

There was a rational part of me that understood that his anger came from a good place in his shitty heart. He's worried about me because he cared, but yelling like crazy wasn't the right way to express those feelings. I would be damned if I let him talk to me like that.

"You're protected here, this house is safe, is it so hard to stay inside until we can kill the Huntress for good?!" Klaus questions, looking like he's determined to keep me here like I'm a helpless little princess.

His disastrous temper is making itself felt once more. If I were to describe him, I would say that he looked like a storm was brewing around him. I wouldn't be surprised if his body starts to grow as his skin changes to a green hue and then he starts screaming 'Hulk smash' around. I wasn't trying to calm him down. I've said it before and I'll say it again, I hate your controlling ways.

"So I have to sit my obedient ass here and wait until you let me go home?" I question with a sneer.

"I intend to keep you here for as long as necessary" He replies firmly.

At this point, I was already furious. My entire face was hot with rage, our bond vibrating with the delirious amount of emotions flowing between the two of us. No one tells me what to do and I will do whatever it takes to get my magic back. Let him get that alpha male behavior kicked up the middle of his hot white ass.

"I want to go home Klaus, and I also want to see my aunt. You can't and won't keep me here forever" I say firmly. He's crazy if he thinks I'm going to stand still.

I see his anger sharpening as he approaches "You're not getting out of here" He almost yells, clearly irritated by my stubbornness. I growl in warning, feeling nothing but anger, I push hard on his chest, causing him to stumble backward.

"Never, EVER do that again. I told you, you don't own me" I scream pointing my finger in his face "Are you stoned by any chance? Did you find Jeremy's not-so-secret hiding places?" .

"Fuck Andrea!" He screams.

"Fuck Mikaelson!" I scream.

We all scream!

"If you leave, she can find you".

I mock giving a dry laugh "Cool buddy, look at the sky" I say pointing to the bedroom balcony door "See that over there, it's the super fuck, waves to him".

"Don't you take anything seriously!" He growls.

He looks like he's had enough of me because he pulled back in frustration, running his hand through his blond curls so hard I was surprised he didn't pull out a clump of hair. I think it's amazing that none of the hybrids came here, but they must be listening to all this shit.

They have love for their lives. The irony of it all was that the only people who could handle both of us with such rage were ourselves.

I doubt Klaus would tolerate someone yelling at him like I'm doing, he would have killed a long time ago. Ah, the happiness of the bond 💃.

"I take this seriously" I retort, feeling a little offended by his argument. It's okay that I'm not the reincarnation of maturity, but I know how to take things seriously. Problem was, this thread is completely ridiculous "I need to do something to release my magic, it won't come back if I just sit back and wait for its goodwill".

He spun on his heel, taking menacing steps towards me, stopping inches from me, his withering eyes gleaming gold for a second or two. For a brief moment, I feel like pulling back, just to try and keep some distance between us. I didn't want to do something I might regret.

Not that I thought he was going to hurt me, the truth is that if he kept acting like this, there was a very real possibility that I would knock him out. My fists clenching tightly, I manage not to punch him in the middle of his angry, handsome face.

"And your life?".

"And?" I spat sarcastically "I'm fine. We're fine. What the fuck is your problem?".

The anger I felt emanating from him in that moment came to me in terrifying waves. Klaus growled as his control finally snapped.

His whole body was tense, I could have sworn I saw smoke coming out of his ears. His teeth grind together as he lowered his face so he was at my eye level, his next words coming to me trembling with menace.

"If you think your existence is meaningless, fine, go ahead and kill yourself, I won't stop you, I don't even know why I bother" He growls softly before lifting his lips, giving way to his famous smile sadistic "You are not my problem".

He uttered these words with such vehemence that it felt like sharp daggers pierced deep into my heart. I can't take his blow and I shudder visibly, staggering back two steps. I feel my stomach lurch from the force of his mean words. His statement made me feel like I'd been slapped in the face.

His expression was malevolent, his eyes clouded in a morbid mockery. Suddenly my mind travels to another painful moment that happened between the two of us.

You are just nothing to me.

His words brought out all the fears and doubts I've had my entire life with hurricane force.

My eyes watered without my permission and I hated myself for not being able to stop my feelings for him from surfacing. Well that hurt like hell but I swallow hard the lump that formed in my throat, there was absolutely no fucking way I was going to cry in front of him, not after what he just said, I wouldn't give him that satisfaction.

I wouldn't let him see how much his words hurt me, even though I knew he could feel my emotions.

I just needed to get out of here, put some distance between us so I could stem this rush of emotions that threatened to unravel me.

He seemed to realize what he said because his features softened just as quickly as the huge wave of regret I felt resonating through the bond, but I do my best to ignore it.

Silently I walk past him without bothering to look at him, I make a point of bumping our shoulders, ignoring the wistful sigh he lets out as I walk towards the bedroom door.

I only get a chance to brush my hand over the doorknob before I feel his hands grip my shoulders gently and I turn to face him. I feel my back pressing against the door behind me as he pins me in place, bracing his arms on either side of my face.

Shaking off any shudder I might have felt at his actions, I lift my face and our eyes meet. I could see and feel that all the anger he was feeling earlier evaporated giving way to several other feelings that were growing in him by the second.

Grief...guilt...anguish...sadness...fear.

I cross my arms feeling my face crease with annoyance, not allowing his cute puppy dog ​​eyes to get to me.

"I didn't...I didn't mean to..." he whispered, his words tangling briefly, and though incomplete, I could feel the weight of his regret in them.

I fidget a little, feeling a little overwhelmed by his emotions, but that doesn't lessen the hurt I'm feeling for him at the moment.

"I'm sorry" He whispered.

It wasn't the first time that Klaus had said those words to me, there were few times, you can count them on your fingers. But just those few times were enough to take me by surprise, he wasn't one to apologize, in fact he never was.

Apologizing match Klaus as well as I match mental health. Just no chemistry.

I can see he was struggling to say that word.

He was like a child learning to pronounce words, but everyone had to start somewhere. I could see the genuine look on his face, I knew he really meant it, but him being sorry didn't erase his earlier words or lessen the pain I'm feeling in my heart.

Fuckin' those cute little eyes aren't gonna buy me. I push hard on his chest to move him, but he doesn't budge an inch. I clenched my jaw in frustration fighting the urge to kick him in the balls or punch his snout. Unfortunately, his face was too pretty to mess with.

A handsome devil of a man. I wanted to slap myself for that silly thought.

"Love" his soft whisper reached my ears in the most delicious way possible, I keep looking at him silently "I didn't mean any of that, I just..." he stopped his speech leaning closer to me, his left hand left the door behind me to gently cup my cheeks.

"Right now, the safest thing is for you to stay with me" He swallows hard, looking away "Please stay" He asks hesitantly.

He should have asked like this before.

I take a deep breath, feeling the layer of adoration creep from him through our connection. His fingers glide along the contour of my cheek tenderly.

While that felt good, I was still hurt. Him trying to control me, yelling at me, telling me these indifferent things. It wasn't the first time he had done this. I don't want someone to do this to me, I don't want someone like that in my life.

As much as I like him, I refuse to be like some women who make up lies to themselves in a sad attempt to justify the actions of a man who treats them badly.

I'm not like that and I never will be, I deserve better than that.

I remain silent, continuing to stare at him with deep disapproval on my face, squeezing my arms crossed over my stomach, unflinching at my displeased expression.

His face contorts before he moves a little closer, touching our foreheads, I can feel his warm alito hitting my face "I didn't mean it like that" He whispered closing his eyes, looking almost desperate, as if my lack of action was the greatest torture he had been subjected to. I hold my breath as he places a soft kiss on the soft skin of my cheek, then drags the tip of his nose over it "Never".

My treacherous heart hammers in my chest and pleasant electricity shoots through my body as a small undercurrent of vulnerability echoes in her voice and her emotions.

Somehow my hand made its way up to his shirt, squeezing it tightly between my fingers. Heat rises in my veins as I feel her lips hovering over different spots on my face, placing tender little kisses on my skin, just the sweetest pressure of her lips. This is one of those moments where he lets himself be vulnerable in front of me, exposing a caring side he normally hides from everyone around him.

Damn, he is cheating. Now I'm not sure if I want to kick him or kiss him.

But before I can do anything, a hideous shiver runs down my spine. I open my eyes, scanning the room over his shoulder, sniffling "Do you smell that?" A strange smell invades my nostrils, I make a face trying to identify where that unknown sensation came from. Klaus pulls back a little, looking at me confused before taking a deep breath.

He opens his mouth to say something, but turns his head towards the balcony door, his eyes gleaming a powerful gold and his predatory senses suddenly come into play.

"What the-" My eyes widen as my wolf senses pick up on something, alerting me that there's something dangerous nearby "Wh-" The words died in my throat when suddenly my back hits the hard wood floor. I let out a gasping groan as something lands on top of me.

Klaus...I see him on top of me, his hard body trapping me beneath him.

I open my mouth to ask what his problem was, but I don't get a chance to say anything when I feel the entire house shake from the force of an explosion. The entire front of the mansion is blasted by a blazing flame, destroying everything in front of it. I can barely hear the glass breaking with the noise of the growing fire that consumes the house.

Walls were destroyed, furniture was pulverized, windows were smashed, and the bedroom closet exploded like fireworks as a powerful fireball swept across the walls of the mansion.

All I could see was the smoke, feel the heat of the fire and hear the wreckage.

Klaus hissed over me as the boiling debris slammed against his back as his body shielded me from the blast. I whimper burying my face in the side of his neck, feeling the pain he's feeling creep up my back from the bond. Klaus held himself steady over me, his body my only shield against the burning wreckage.

The heat and smoke filled the entire room, causing an unpleasant feeling in my stomach. That explosion wasn't normal, I can feel it, I can feel a power fueling the flames in the mansion. Magic.

Dark magic.

The same kind of magic that had attacked me in my house the night before, that was the huntress dark magic. My eyes widen when I realize that she managed to break through the entire projective barrier that surrounded the property. She came after me.

I blink my eyes, trying to meet Klaus' blue eyes, but to no avail. I couldn't see anything but the clouds of black smoke that hung above us, I could only feel his body pressed against mine. I cough hard as black smoke fills my lungs. A single thought echoed through my mind.

The sewer pit found me.

◇♧◇♧◇♧◇♧◇♧◇♧◇♧◇♧◇

Hello again.

Just an introductory chapter before shit happens. I hope you enjoyed.

Tell me what did you think of their fight?

Everything was so cute, and I think if they didn't have those discussions it wouldn't be fair to Klaus' troubled personality on the show.

I want to work on that controlling side that he has and how my character is going to deal with that. I love Klaus with all my might, but he can be an asshole sometimes.

But my cloth for him is pink and sparkly 💃✌🙃.

Let me know what you think, your opinions are very important to me 🥰❤.

Kisses 💋💋💋.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

19.4K 554 28
When Klaus Mikaelson comes to Mystic Falls, to break his curse, his eyes catch on a Psychic Witch, in the myth of trying to move on, from her heartbr...
463K 7.6K 63
Klaus Mikaelson is a cruel monster to most that know of him. When the said monster turns up in mystic falls he can't help but start falling for the s...
94.4K 4.2K 30
Nearly a year ago, Emma had stepped into Mystic Falls for the first time in her life, never expecting that a small town in Virginia would have the po...
33.2K 980 67
[COMPLETED] What she feels, others feel. What others feel, Evangeline feels. Is it a curse or is it a blessing? ~~~~~~~~~~ When trouble comes to...