Foolish | ˢᶜʳᵉᵃᵐ

By Slvt4LanaDel

___ ᵀʰᵉ ᵉⁱᵍʰᵗᵉᵉⁿ ʸᵉᵃʳ ᵒˡᵈ ᵈᵃᵘᵍʰᵉʳ, ˢᵃᵈⁱᵉ ᴿⁱˡᵉʸ, ᵗʰᵉ ᵈᵃᵘᵍʰᵗᵉʳ ᵒᶠ ᴰᵉʷᵉʸ ᴿⁱˡᵉʸ ᵃⁿᵈ ᴳᵃˡᵉ ᵂᵉᵃᵗʰᵉʳˢ ᶠⁱⁿᵃˡˡʸ ᵍᵉᵗˢ ᶜᵃ... More

ᶠᵒᵒˡⁱˢʰ
ᵖᵃʳᵗ ᵒⁿᵉ
ᴾʰᵒⁿᵉ ᶜᵃˡˡ
ᵈʳᵒᵖ ⁱⁿ
ᴰᵃᵈ!
ˢᵗᵃᵇ?
ᴴᵒᵗ ᵂʰᵉᵉˡˢ
ʸᵒᵘ ᵃⁿᵈ ᴵ
ʰᵉ ᵗʳⁱᵉᵈ?
ᶠᵘᶜᵏ ⁿᵒ.
ᵃⁱᵐ ᶠᵒʳ ᵗʰᵉ ʰᵉᵃᵈ
ⁱ ˢᵗⁱˡˡ ⁿᵉᵉᵈ ʸᵒᵘ
ᵐᵒᵐ?
ᶜˡᵒˢᵉʳ ᵗʰᵃⁿ ᶜˡᵒˢᵉ
ᵗʰᵉ ᵖᵃʳᵗʸ
ᵃᶜᵗ ³
ˡᵒᵛᵉ ᵐᵉ ᵒʳ ᵈⁱᵉ
ᵀᵃʳᵃ ᴿⁱˡᵉʸ ʰᵃˢ ᵃ ʳⁱⁿᵍ ᵗᵒ ⁱᵗ
ᵒⁿᵉ ˡᵃˢᵗ ᶠᵒᵒᵈ ᶠⁱᵍʰᵗ
ᶠᵒᵒˡⁱˢʰ ²
ᴾᴬᴿᵀ ²
ᴳᵘᵉˢˢ ʷʰᵒ?
ʸᵒᵘ ᵖᵒˢˢᵉˢˢ ᵐᵉ
ᵇᵃᵗʰʳᵒᵒᵐ ʰᵒᵒᵏ ᵘᵖˢ
ᵇᵘʳⁿ ᵗᵒ ᵗʰᵉ ᵗᵒᵘᶜʰ
ˢᵗⁱˡˡ ᵐʸ ˢᵃᵛⁱᵒᵘʳ?
ᵛⁱᶜᵗⁱᵐ ᶠᵒᵘⁿᵈ
ᶜʳᵃʷˡ
ᴷⁱʳᵇʸ?
ᶠᵘᶜᵏ ᵒᶠᶠ, ᴳᵃˡᵉ
ᴹⁱⁿᵈʸ ᵃⁿᵈ ʰᵉʳ ʳᵃⁿᵗˢ
ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵃᵍᵉ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ᵖʳᵒᵗᵉᶜᵗ
ᶠⁱᵍʰᵗⁱⁿᵍ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵃ ʳᵉᶠˡᵉᶜᵗⁱᵒⁿ
ᵈʳᵒᵖ
ᵗʷᵒ ᵈᵉᵃᵗʰˢ, ᵒⁿᵉ ⁿⁱᵍʰᵗ
ᵗʰᵉ ˢⁱᵍʰᵗ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ᵖᵃˢᵗ
ᵃᵈʲᵘˢᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ᵗʳᵘᵗʰ
ᵃᵗᵗᵃᶜᵏᵉᵈ ᵃᵍᵃⁱⁿ
ⁿᵒ ᵒⁿᵉ ᶠᵘᶜᵏˢ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵐʸ ᵐᵒᵐ
ᵒᶠᶠⁱᶜⁱᵃˡˡʸ ᵃⁿ ᵒʳᵖʰᵃⁿ
ᴹⁱⁿᵈʸ! ᶜᵃˢˢⁱᵉ?
ᵇᵃᵈ ᵗⁱᵐⁱⁿᵍ?
ᵈᵒʷⁿ ʰⁱˡˡ
ᵗʰᵉ ᵐᵒᵗⁱᵛᵉ
ᵐᵃʸᵇᵉ ⁱ ᵃᵐ ᶜʳᵃᶻʸ
ᴬᶠᵗᵉʳᵐᵃᵗʰ
A/N
New Books!
YELLOW JACKETS
imagine book
MORE SCREAM
ignore! expect jamie

ᵃʳᵉ ʷᵉ ˡⁱᵛⁱⁿᵍ ⁱⁿ ᵃ ʰᵒʳʳᵒʳ ᵐᵒᵛⁱᵉ?

3.9K 135 19
By Slvt4LanaDel

"God. I cant live like this" Sadie complained, her hands covering her face. The wait until her dad showed up was eating Sadie alive.

"Hey, they'll be here soon, okay? Don't worry about it" Tara had demanded, forced even, Sadie to get into bed with with her. It took Sadie almost an hour to figure out how to use her legs again, but she manged.

The two girls were watching some movie on the TV. Tara looked bored and Sadie was dwelling.

"Yeah, okay. Let's just finish the movie" Sadie offered, cuddling into Tara's side. Tara smiled and leaned her head against Sadie's shoulder, breathing in the girls scent she had been longing to smell again. It smells exactly like home.

The two girls heard a faint rustling sound outside their room. Tara was quick to answer back to it, Sadie wanted to ignore it.

"Hello?" Both of their monitors began to tick at an alarming rate, the sudden fear that settled in the two girls stomachs were daunting. Fearing the unknown was probably the most scary thing every to put yourself through.

"Hello?" Again, Tara asked In a louder tone. To no avail no one answered.

"Fuck this, man. Are we living in a horror film?" Sadie pushed off the blankets that Tara had hazardous wrapped around her. She groaned as her feet hit the cold concrete floor, hissing at the pain that radiated through her thigh.

"Fuck" she heard the muffled moan of Tara behind her. She quickly turned around seeing Tara slowly lift herself into her wheelchair.

"Tara, be careful" Sadie asked, slowly wobbling over to her girlfriend and checking she was fine. Tara was quick to brush off Sadie and her worries.

Sadie lifted Tara's broken leg careful, Tara clenched her hand around Sadies shoulder. Sadie kneeled down so she could place Tara's leg down carefully, not to hurt the girl.

"Thanks" Tara breathed out, smiled at Sadie as she nodded towards the door. "Lets go"

Tara pushed against the wheels, she retracted her hand and hissed in pain.

"Stay here. Okay? I'll be back" Sadie asked, placing a kiss on Tara's head. Tara grabbed ahold of Sadies arm, holding her in place.

"No. Your not going without me, just- I can do this. I promise" Tara begged, her eyes pleading for her girlfriend to let her.

"I'm not going to let you put yourself though this type of pain, Tara." Sadie stopped and stared at Tara who was quick to stare back.

"I'm not asking" how was Tara and Sam so alike?

Tara manged to move herself to the door, a cocky smile wormed it's way to her lips.

"Yeah, yeah." Sadie pushed against the crunches she had been given earlier that day.

The lights flicker off, the two girls stop and stare at each other then focus their attention back to the door. Sadie let's out a Shaken breathe, scared to what's to come.

Both girls creep towards the opened door, slowly tilting their heads out of the frame to check if anyone's in the halls. No one is, no ones in a very busy hospital is there.

Sadie steps out into the hall, placing her foot in the door way so Tara couldn't copy her actions. Tara's mouth fell open as she was about to object their phones began to ring. Scaring both girls as they flinch, Sadie takes a step back her back falling into the wall as she lets out a low groan.

Tara sucks in her tears, debating whether to leave Sadie and get the phones or stay with her but allow the ringing to continue. The phones rang at different times so the excessive sounds were heard every second. Sadies heart was yet to beat at a regular pace, her hand clenched the shirt she was wearing and heaved at the pounding in her chest.

Tara turned back to look at Sadie seeing the pained look within her eyes. The phones finally stopped, Sadie began to tame her breathing once again.

"Okay, let's go" Tara asked, her hands cupping the wheels and pushing herself once again. Sadie groveled a 'sure' and began to stumble down the hall. The second she heard a whimper leave Tara's mouth she dropped her crunches and pushes Tara herself. The brunette tried to object saying she was fine, 'only a little pain'. Sadie shushed the girl and began to walk her down the area.

Eventually the girls made it to the end of all hall. A pool of blood left especially for them to see cloudy the girls eyes.

"Oh my-" Sadie couldn't finish her sentance, bile rised up through her mouth and gasped out. She hunched over, Turing from Tara as she released an unholy amount of vomit due to the blood. The man was still gasping for air, a clear slice to his throat.

Tara held a hand to her mouth, holding in her sobs as Sadie carried on being sick up the wall.
Sadie clenched her fist on the wall, trying to level herself with no avail though, the scene repeating in her mind over and over only making more bile erupt out of her.

Tara by now had nudged the dead man's hand away from his belt, checking for the gun that had already been stolen. She sobbed, even more scared of the situation.

The pair was unaware of Sam and Deweys attempt of ringing them and how they had been speeding for the last couple minutes in hopes to save the two.

A door tauntingly swung open behind the two, closing so after. Tara tapped the girls back, Sadie wiped away the residue of vomit off her lips and chin, pushing off the wall. Stumbling towards Tara and dragging her away from the opening and closing door. The two made it back into Tara's room. Sadie's face was clouded with tears, so was Tara's.

Tara quickly leaned up and grabbed the hospital phone, dialing the police. Unaware that the Hicks family was the latest victims.

"Holy shit" the bangs Continued, only going louder with each minute the two stayed in the room. Heavy foot steps were heard, a door closing then their door opening.

Tara swung forward, the phone slamming into the person head. The man fell to the floor, a low groan leaving his mouth, clenching his head.

"Awh! Goddamn it" Richie screeched, holding his curls in his hand. Sadie breathed out a chuckle and Tara groaned.

"Richie?" Tara practically screamed. "What are you doing here?" Tara asked, he wasn't supposed to be here. He gave the girls the creeps so Tara asked not to let him here without her.

"Sam called she said that...you were in trouble." The man explained, Sadie slide further into the wall, her legs hitting the floor below her. A steady sigh  left her mouth at the cool sensation.

"Did you hit me with a phone?" He asked, sort of offended by the action.

"Look out!" Tara screamed. Sadie head whipped up at the scream, seeing ghost face behind the pair.

The person swung forward, slicing the man's arm. Then again, but Richie held his own. He pushed against the hand, fighting back. The masked person slammed Richie against the wall, knocking him out.

The masked person put their attention towards Tara. The girl was quick to react, swing the monitors into the person doing so whilst screaming out in pain.

Glass splintered over Sadie's face, slicing little cuts over the girls cheeks and embedding into her skin.

"Come on, Sadie!" Tara screamed, pushing herself out of the room. Sadie groaned, her legs were burning, the bandage that was tightly wrapped around her thigh had bled through.

Her thigh burned, ached. She needed to rest, she couldn't- physically couldn't move an inch. The masked person tumbled onto the ground, groaning out in pain.

Sadie pushed herself off the floor, running out of the room. Unaware of her speed she had collide with the wall, under any of circumstance Tara would have laughed but seeing the fresh blood pour out of Sadie's thigh, face, and now her nose did nothing but make the girl even more scared.

Tara was further away then Sadie. She still had a good change of escaping. Sadie knew that.

The ghost face emerged again, tilting its head at Sadie.

"Asshole" the girl mumbled. Pushing towards the armed person and toppling ontop of them. Slamming her fist into the person repeatedly. "Learn how to be original" she seethed, the masked person slammed their knife into the girls side, blood splashing out.

Sadie hissed and retracted her whole body. Richies phone began to ring, Sam's ID showing up.

Tara's whimpers was heard throughout the whole hospital, along side Sadies hisses. The ginger girl was quick to apply pressure, unsure of what to actually do.

The masked person clicked something in their mask, it growling red. Pressing accepts you could hear a sigh.

"Richie! Are you at the hospital?" Sam asked in a hurry, the sound of a car moving in the background and a more masculine groan was heard from Dewey.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175K 5K 12
𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜 / (ˌæpəˈθɛtɪk) / -------- ☾ .* • + 🫧🎭🪄 .* • + ☽ 𝘢𝘥𝘫𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦 ¹ 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭...
4.5K 102 15
𝑬𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝑳𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒚 𝒙 𝒇𝒆𝒎 𝒐𝒄 ❝𝑺𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒛𝒆 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒂 𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒔𝒆 𝑰'𝒗𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 �...
121K 1.4K 48
Just some imagines for Male Readers. My old account was deleted so I had to make a new one. #1🏅- avaayala (9/27/23) #1🏅- insertmalereader (9/29/23)
4.4K 184 10
𝐍𝐎 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐃𝐈𝐄 ❛are you death or paradise?❜ © -𝗼𝗳𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆𝗼𝗯𝘀𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗲𝗱- 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟯 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝟯/𝟯𝟬/𝟮𝟯 𝗽𝘂𝗯𝗹𝗶�...