T๐•™๐•– Jeon ฦฌwฮนษดs |๐™น๐šž๐š—๐š๐š”๏ฟฝ...

By ggukie_69

After 2 years of hiding from everyone, Jeon/ Ito Y/N finally became one of the most respected doctors in Japa... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
New OneShot story!!!
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
The Jeon Twins Vampire AU[Book-03]

19

749 50 36
By ggukie_69

A U T H O R

'W-WHAT THE FUCK?!!'

Jin and Jungkook flinched when they heard the unknown doctor shout. Since they didn't know the relationship between Y/N and Shizu, they thought that she knew them of their job as an idol.

'Shizu! Manners!' Feng nervously looked at the manager of Jin and Jungkook who glared at her.

'M-my apologize.' She bowed a little as she didn't dare to look at their eyes anymore.

'Please treat him. And don't do something weird.'

'Okay. Please follow me.' Shizu said.

Jin and Jungkook followed her as their manager followed them from behind. They went to the 8th floor.

On the other hand, Shizu had a lot of thoughts in her mind. First, they were her favorite idol. Second there stood Jeon Jungkook, her best friend's separated brother, and third what the hell they were doing in Tokyo.

'Damn. My Blood Pressure is to going high!' She thought as she pushed the chamber door open and let them sit.

'My room is being sanitized so I have to use Y/N's room. Aish why do they never sanitize her room? She is too much of a clean freak like Hoseok!' Shizu sighed at the thoughts.

'I was....not in my right mind.'

'It's fine.. Maybe you recognized us as Kpop Idols. We face these things every now and then.' Seokjin tried to lighten up the mood.

'Y-yeah. So...What is the issue? If you want you can talk in English or switch to the Japanese language.'

Finally trying to become professional, she tried to forget about the relationship between Jungkook and Y/N as well as his identity.

'Well, Jungkook is having headaches every now and then. A few minutes ago, he said that his heart was beating too fast and was too afraid. He also suffers from insomnia.' Jin said in Japanese.

'Insomnia?! For how long? Do you have any medical records from the previous doctor?' Shizu asked worriedly.

Jungkook nodded and gave her the file which contained his medical reports.

'Hmm... this medicine is used for oh yes you had surgery of Kidney transplant. Then you did a good job. Because it would harm you if you take regular painkillers. It will affect your body.'

While Shizu scanned the reports, Jungkook and Jin looked around the chamber.

It had a book-self that had some trophies. Since it was Y/N's room, the trophies, and certificates she got had her name.

'Doctor Ito Y/N.' Both Jungkook and Jin read aloud making Shizu flinch.

'Shit.'

'Uhh...haha.'

'Aren't you Shizu?' Jin asked while narrowing his eyes at her.

'Fuck it. I have to help her.'

'Yes! My..my nickname is Shizu! But I am Ito Y/N!'

Jungkook's heart drop when she heard her words. He remembered Jung Hyun finding Ito Y/N and thought it was their Y/N.

'So she was Ito Y/N in real? Who knew I will meet her in real life? How funny I thought that Ito Y/N was my sister but it never was.' Jungkook thought.

'So, looking at the records, I highly recommend you to take this pill each day. This will work as a painkiller for your headache as well as it will help you to fall asleep and will work as a sleeping drug.' Shizu said.

'If you feel your heart weaken, then I suggest you change your thoughts and think about something else which won't lead you to something sad. Try to sit around the other members or in a crowded place. I hope it will help you.'

They talked a few more things before Jungkook and Jin stood up. Thanking Shizu, they walked out of Y/N's chamber.

Shizu sighed as she huffed and quickly tried to message them on their group chat.

Meanwhile, Jungkook and Jin were actually pleased with Shizu. But they felt something when they heard the name Ito Y/N.

'I think Doctor Ito Y/N can come to our concert as a replacement for another hired doctor who checks injuries during the concert.' Jin said to the manager.

Jungkook walked into his thoughts while Jin even didn't know why he said that. But he just happen to talk out of nowhere.

'Y/N.....Y/N....Somehow I don't want to hear this name again...' Jungkook thought.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
Y / N

'Oppa, tell me the truth. Why can't I come to your hotel now? I am free! So why-'

'We are outside Y/N. We don't know when we will be coming back. We will have dinner and then we will come back but we don't know the exact time.'

'If so then why are you whispering?!'

'Princess, it's just that this place is too quiet. So it feels weird if I talk in a normal way!'

'Fine. Text me once you reach your hotel room. But I seriously think that you guys should visit me!'

'How about after 1 hour?'

I confusedly stirred the coffee as I looked at my phone which was on speaker.

'Didn't you just say that-'

'But your onnie said that we can come to see your home!'

'You guys are so bad! Whatever. I will cook dinner okay?' I asked.

'Sure.'

I laughed since I could feel his grin over the phone as we hung up.
.

.

.

.

.
Time Skip

'Welcome! I hope you didn't have any trouble finding the apartment.' I said as I took the bag from oppa and put it on the shoe rack.

'Please leave your coat here.'

I said and took onnie's one and hung it on the coat hanger. Oppa did the same as we walked inside my apartment.

'We had no problems!' Onnie smiled.

'Your apartment is so neat and clean! It also is looking very for one person.' Oppa examined.

'Yeah. I have been using this apartment for 2 years now. This is now under my name. I just paid the full installment last year.' I said.

I made them sit in the living room as I went to the kitchen and brought black coffee and herbal tea.

'It is good for you to drink herbal tea onnie.' I said and gave her the tea.

'Haha, I think I need to hire you to assist Hyejin. She has become like a whining child these days!'

I laughed when Hyejin onnie slapped Jung hyun oppa's arms.

'Are these your graduation photos?' Oppa suddenly asked.

'Yes.'

[in case u forgot the apartment]

Jung hyun oppa took his coffee mug and walked towards the big wall beside the balcony and in front of the dining room.

'Oww, you look like a hamster!' He laughed.

'Isn't he...?!'

He gasped when he came to the other side of the balcony door and right beside the couch.

I exactly knew why he and onnie were too shocked.

It was a picture of me and Hoshi oppa which we took on my birthday last year. This was the largest frame in my apartment and somehow eye-catching.

There were several small photo frames above it, on both sides and at the down level of our photo too.

'This is...Kwon Soonyoung of....Seventeen..' I dryly said while biting my lips.

I never really told them who actually helped me. Will they understand?

'Hoshi......You...'

He stopped and read the words Hoshi oppa wrote in the frame aloud.

•'Happy birthday my little tiger! I will try to visit more :3
Yours,
Hoshi.
Pst: horanghae~'•

But then I heard him shouting,

'Is....is he your boyfriend?! How the fuck can you date him?!!'

TO BE CONTINUED.......

Happy Yoongi Day

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5M 212K 82
Surprise! Your parents have been keeping a secret from you - you are royal princess and sole heir to the throne. To break the news to you, your paren...
12.8K 717 18
It seems like the number of obsessed fans is increasing day by day. Now, many of them are 50% obsessed fans and 50% haters. Min Yoongi, a member of B...
10K 1.1K 20
"๐˜“๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ญ. ๐˜”๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ. ๐˜ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ...
31.3K 1.6K 24
He don't want anyone, but suddenly, he wants her. โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข She won't date ever, unless it's him. โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข "I don't like h...