Rudra-Nandani

Por magicallovely

Rudra was my love and so was I for him until I came to know that everything was just a game. Emotions and bl... Más

Nandani
Rudra
Rudra-Nandani
T R A I L E R
✨Spotify Playlist✨
1 ~ He Is Back
2 ~ I want Him To Touch Me
3 ~ The Night
4 ~ Swayamvar
5 ~ The Virginity Test
6 ~ Rudra's Anger
7 ~ The Final Warning
8 ~ Nandani Convinces Raj
9 ~ The Guest's Arrived
10 ~ Nandani Missing Rudra
11 ~ Rudra Meets Aahil
12 ~ The Haldi Ceremony
13 ~ The Sensual Haldi
14 ~ The Result of Virginity Test
15 ~ Nandani Gives a Scar to Rudra
16 ~ Rudra is Hurt
17 ~ The King Left
18 ~ He Won
19 ~ The Wedding
20 ~ The Promises
21 ~ The Grand Welcome
22 ~ The First Night Together
23 ~ The Bath Together
24 ~ Rudra Massages Nandani's Back
25 ~ Nandani Got Angry
26 ~ Rudra's Harsh Truth
27 ~ The Intense Kiss
28 ~ Rudra Massages Nandani's Back
29 ~ Nandani Marked Rudra
30 ~ Rudra and Nandani's fight
31 ~ Nandani Seduces Rudra
32 ~ Nandani Knows About Rudra's Control
33 ~ Rudra is Angry
34 ~ A Sensual Moment
35 ~ The Commitment
36 ~ Nandani Told the Truth
37 ~ Nandani Interrupts Rudra's excercise
38 ~ Rudra in Delimma
39 ~ A Sensual Argument
40 ~ Nandani Tried to Sneak Out of the Palace
41 ~ Nandani and Rudra's Fight
42 ~ The Sensual Apology
43 ~ A Sensual Request by Nandani
44 ~ The Punishment
45 ~ Rudra Almost Lost His Control
46 ~ Nandani Decides to Sell Her Assets
47 ~ The Peace Treaty
48 ~ Nandani Opened Up His Heart
49 ~ Rudra Only Wants Nandani
51 ~ Nandani Leaves for Her Home
52 ~ Nandani Went Insane
53 ~ Rudra Made a Decision
54 ~ Daadi-sa Wants That Ornament
55 ~ Rudra Realises The Truth
56 ~ Rudra Apologizes to Nandani
57 ~ Rudra Wants To Suck
58 ~ Nandani Said 'No'
59 ~ Rudra Teased Nandani
60 ~ Rudra and Nandani Leaves Back To Suryagarh
61 ~ Consent
62 ~ A Night To Remember
63 ~ A Night To Remember II
64 ~ Abhinandan Is Back
65 ~ Rudra Leaves Nandani
66 ~ Rudra Got Kidnapped
67 ~ The Fight
68 ~ Rudra Wants Nandani To Leave
69 ~ Rudra Denied To Meet Nandani
70 ~ A Night Before Departure
71 ~ Rudra Nandani Have Some Fun
72 ~ Rudra Dresses Up Nandani
73 ~ Rudra Loses Control
74 ~ Surgami Dev Attacked Rudra
75 ~ The Mystery Of Ninth Chamber
76 ~ Nandani Met Abhinandan
77 ~ Rudra Untangles Her Hair
78 ~ 1 Million Special Update (17+)
79 ~ The Birth Control
80 ~ Wedding Invitation
81 ~ His Little Seductress
82 ~ The Need of Seduction
83 ~ The Crowning Ceremony
84 ~ The Beginning Of The Night
85 ~ The Young Night
86 ~ The Truth About Chandramukhi
87 ~ Under the Rain
88 ~ Ranvijay's Haldi and Mehndi
89 ~ Ranvijay's Wedding
90 ~ Nandani Talks to Ranvijay
EPILOGUE
Q And A

50 ~ Rudra Gives a Sensual Gift To Nandani

124K 6.9K 2.3K
Por magicallovely

No Update before 1.2k votes!!!

The chapter is dedicated to all the people who commented on Message Board. I lost count of them.

And, please note that I will only be messaging and entertaining my Lovely Family!

People who does not follow will not be able to send their message to me. ♥️♥️♥️

Nandani POV

"Jab bhi aap hume lene aayenege,"

"Whenever you will come to take me back,"

I said and looked at his face closely for an answer.

But silence followed as I said it. He blinked and stared blankly at my face for the next few moments and I smiled weakly.

"Hum Mazak kar rahe the. Hume pata hai aapki jarurat yaha hai,"

"I was joking. I know your presence is most needed here,"

I said in a slow voice and closed my eyes, pressing my cheek on his chest again.

No more talking was made, it was just us, he and I. Alone, without anything else. Without any past, without any future, without any certainty, without any change, without any fear, without any pain, without any happiness, without anything.

Just us. With Peace.

I could feel his chest slowly moving up and down as he was inhaling and exhaled. How easy was it to survive? You only needed to inhale and exhale but how difficult it was to live. To actually live a life.

I did not know if I was actually living right in this moment, these past few months, or probably years. I did not know if I lived or not.

But, maybe in the future, when I would look back and see what kind of thing we had gone through together, with each other, against each other, having each other, or maybe not having each other would be worth calling a life.

A life that I was undoubtedly and without any regret living with him.

I did not know if we would be together or not. If there would be tomorrow for us or not. But, I was sure that there would be a name, a story, a saga that would be there to remember, to cherish, to re-tell and to recall.

The saga of us, the saga of Rudra Nandani.

I did not know what would be tomorrow bringing to me, to him and to us. I did not know at which moment we would be separated for the good, for the better, at least not for us, but for individuality, maybe for him.

"When will you leave?"

Suddenly his voice brought me out of the chain of my thoughts and I blinked weakly to answer in a slow voice.

"Tomorrow,"

I could hear his heart beating slowly, my ear listening to the rhythm of his breathing that was more like a song. A song that was sending a sense of peace, love and calmness into my body.

I closed my eyes again and his warmness started soothing me deeply. I remembered seeing faded visions of something, a Holi that we were celebrating together, a mere thought it was before drifting into a deep sleep.

I woke up in the morning when I could feel that sunlight was trying to invade my vision. I tried to lift my now-feeling heavy lashes and immediately inhaled a deep breath due to the discomfort caused by the sun's rays.

As I was gaining consciousness, I felt that his hand was on my waist and it was feeling really heavy. My back was against his chest and his chin over my head.

I immediately snapped open my eyes realising that we both were sleeping till late.

I tried to turn myself which was seeming impossible due to his heavy and called in a slow yet alarming voice.

"Rudra, Subah ho gayi hai, uth jaiye, sab aapki prateeksha kar rahe honge,"

"Rudra, get up, it's morning now, they must be waiting for you,"

I felt him inhaling a deep breath hearing my voice but he immediately pulled me even closer to him. I felt his big, wide, palm right against my chest as he pulled me closer to his chest in the deep sleep. I could feel his feet touching mine under the comforter and my lips parted open feeling it.

What the hell was he doing?

Then what he did next really twisted my stomach and I felt shivers down my spine. 

He moved his hand further up and cupped my neck gently yet firmly. I could feel him tightening the grip of his hand slowly and a soft gasp escaped my lips.

"Ahhhh,"

And, suddenly, I felt him turning me towards him. 

Was this man getting turned on in the morning?

My eyes spat open and I looked at his face. His eyes were sleepy and dizzy, having redness, and his hair locks were messed up and I could say that he slept till this late after a really long time.

His face was glowing under the orange morning sunlight and I said in a slow voice.

"Uth jaiye, sab doondh rahe honge hum dono ko,"

"Get up, they might be searching for us,"

I was feeling really nervous and aroused right now as I had never witnessed him like that. He was surely silent but his eyes were speaking a lot. The way he was caressing my neck softly with his thumb, I could feel what he wanted right now.

I could see the need and dangerous desire bubbling up in his eyes. His touch was no more caressing and sensual now.

I lowered my gaze to bring him back to reality and noticed my waist chain on his wrist. My breathing fastened remembering that moment and suddenly I felt him, slowly leaning in closer to me.

I could see his lips just a few inches away from me.

A timid smile appeared on my face and I playfully moved his face away by touching my palm to his cheek.

"Hamare wapis aane ki prateeksha kijiyega aap, jese hum kar rahe the aapki do varsh tak,"

"You must wait till I come back as I waited for you for two years,"

I said in a playful tone and tried to straighten myself up. 

But, he immediately pulled me back, my palms pressed against his chest and I saw him looking intensely into my eyes.

"Aap do varsh ke liye maike jaa rahi hai?"

"You are going to your maternal home for two years?"

He asked and I could already see the tensions and uneasiness bubbling up in him with the news.

Playing a little, I nodded lightly and muttered in a slow voice.

"Ya fir usse jyada... Ab aap to hamari god bhar nahi sakte, to tab tak hum vahi reh lenge, yaha aane se kya?"

"Maybe more than that... you cannot make babies with me, then what is the use of being here with you? It is better to stay there and enjoys a little,"

I said and I immediately felt him fisting my hair and pulling me closer to me.

"Kya kaha aapne?"

"What did you say?"

I smiled teasingly a little and muttered back in a slow voice looking deep into his eyes.

"Vahi jo aapne suna,"

"I said what you listened,"

And, suddenly he turned me under him and dangerously hovered over me.

His face was so close to me that it was blocking other things from my vision. I just stared blankly into his eyes and he said.

"Bahut bolne lagi hai aap?"

"You talk too much,"

I smiled and looked back into his eyes with the same intensity and said slowly.

"To chup kara dijiye hume,"

"So shut me up,"

He stared blankly at my face. I saw his pupils moving lightly as his gaze was moving from my eyes to my lips. A short side smile appeared on his face and he slowly leaned in closer to my ear. My face tilted sidewards a little and a strong shiver ran down my spine when he said.

"Better not choke when I will,"

I immediately pushed him away and straightened up. 

My heartbeats turned insanely wild just by comprehending what did he mean.

"Hahahahhahah,"

He laughed a little.

"After all you have such a slender neck,"

He further said in the same teasing tone and I could not even tell how flushed and timid I felt at that moment.

I slapped his chest lightly and muttered.

"Rudra!,"

And, he laughed even more. 

I stood up and adjusted my dupatta.

"Hume samay par nikalna hai, aapne to aaj kaam se avkaash le rakha hai shayad,"

"I need to leave on time, you seem like being on a day off from work,"

I said. And he stopped me by holding my wrist and I turned my gaze to look at him. He was laying on the mattress, his hand held mine firmly and his eyes looking at me with the love. 

The silence followed as I tried to comprehend his gaze and he said in a slow voice.

"Nandani ke bina Rudra bhi kuch nahi hai... aapki tarah apni bhavnao ke moti aksharo ke dhaage me nahi piro sakte hum magar aag dono taraf... barabar lagi hai,"

"There is no Rudra either... without Nandani... unlike you, I cannot put the beads of my emotions into the thread of words but the feelings are absolutely mutual,"

He said and my heart immediately felt heavy with his words. The talks of the last night came to my vision and I lowered my gaze.

I could not say anything. Not after reaching the finish line of my thoughts, not after saying more than I needed to, not after making everything clear.

I lifted my gaze again when I felt him intertwining our fingers and saw him straightening himself and kissing the back of my hand lovingly.

"Wear yellow, little sunflower,"

And, a wide smile immediately appeared on my face hearing the word 'little' again.

He also smiled and I pulled my hand back.

"Hume deri ho rahi hai, Ranaji,"

"I am getting late, Ranaji,"

I said and walked adjusting my dupatta over my head to step down the terrace and come back to the chamber.

"Where the hell were you? I looked for you everywhere,"

Suman said the moment I stepped into the chamber. Her eyes thinned in eyebrows and her gaze checked me out from the top to bottom.

"Wait,"

She said.

And, suspiciously looked at me from all angles and said.

"Are you having an affair with someone?"

She asked coming closer and looking at me with big eyes.

"Why does it seems like you slept with someone? And where the hell were you last night, Nandani? You know that Ranaji will get mad if he ever gets to know about you. You should have told me at least. What if someone would have asked about you? What would I say?"

She said and I could see the genuine concern and sadness in her eyes.

I furrowed my eyebrows seeing him getting worried and jokingly replied.

"Yes, I went to meet my lover,"

And, he immediately asked with shock and big eyes.

"What????"

I nodded and continued walking inside the chamber ignoring her.

She followed me behind and said.

"Nandani, Ranaji will get angry about it. He will kill me first and then you,"

I stopped and looked at him with a pleasant smile. 

"He will not, do not worry. He will never know about my affair,"

Her eyes turned even bigger and she said coming closer.

"Nandani you love him. Remember?"

I furrowed my eyebrows lightly and said acting like I did not.

"Do I?"

Her face turned scared as hell and she said in a slow voice.

"No, Nandani,"

She shook her head and I burst into laughter.

"Suman, I was with him only,"

And, she looked at me with open mouth and a cannot-belive-you look. 

I continued laughing and she looked at me with an upset face.

"I got really worried, you know I have not even slept comfortably last night,"

She said and I looked at her in a soft voice.

"Come here,"

I said and pulled her closer to hug.

I hugged her gently and tight and said.

"I will keep it in mind next time,"

She smiled.

"Okay, but I am excited to know what happened,"

She said and I released the hug looking at her.

She looked back at me and I asked.

"Really?"

She chuckled deeply and I also smiled.

"By the way, we need to leave for Mahabaleshgarh. I am taking a bath and in the meantime you also get ready,"

I said and she looked at me with excitement filling in her eyes.

"Really?"

She asked and I nodded.

She hugged me tightly with excitement and said.

"Let me go and pack my things,"

She said and I chuckled deeply.

She went away from there and I walked into the bathing room.

Stripping myself, I stepped into the water and took a quick bath. I gently washed my hair and changed into the yellow pair as my dear husband asked me to.

After taking the bath, I walked to the dressing area and let my wet, long hair air dry while I started wearing my jewellery.

My lips themselves hummed a song while getting ready. I did not know but I was feeling so excited to meet my parents, my Daadi-sa and everyone there.

"Ho gayi taiyaar?"

"You got ready?"

I shivered all of a sudden and immediately turned to look at him stepping inside the dressing area. He had also taken the bath and was ready into a maroon pair and wearing his overcoat over the dress.

A slight smile appeared on my face and my heartbeats raced the very next moment when I saw him closing the door behind him. Not just closed the door, but he locked it looking into my eyes.

I blinked nervously and lowered my gaze asking in a slow voice.

"Why are you locking the door?"

He slowly walked towards me taking each of the steps with care and looking intensely into my eyes.

My eyebrows thinned a little not understanding and I looked into his eyes when he stood in front of me.

"Aap chahti hai hum aapke saath Holi manaye?"

"Do you want me to celebrate Holi with you?"

He asked in a sensual and deep voice and I blinked feeling slight butterflies in my stomach.

"Kaun patni nahi chahegi ki unke pati unhe rang na lagaye?"

"Which wife would not want her husband to colour her?"

I asked and lowered my gaze to my arm when I felt him raking his finger on my arm, from the point where bangles were ending in my hand to my bare arm.

The cold water droplets were dripping on my collarbones and I lifted my gaze up again when he said in a slow voice.

"Then you will have to wear this for me, it is your Holi gift,"

He said and I furrowed my eyebrows wondering what was he talking about.

I looked at him bringing his other hand forward and I looked at a gold ornament in his palm.

My eyes confusingly stared at it.

It had a finely carved gold oval about my thumb long with no edges, it was shining bright and on its one end, a small gold chain was attacked and at the end of that my finger long gold chain, there was a small golden plain ring attached to it.

"What is it? A ring?"

I said confusingly taking it in my hand and trying to slip that ring on my finger.

"But this ball will hang like this?"

I said feeling the slight weight of it.

"It is weird,"

I said and he took it back from my hand.

"Turn around,"

He said and I confusingly looked at him.

"Is it meant to wear in hair?"

I asked turning around for him.

I saw him smiling looking at me in the mirror. He pushed my wet hair to the front and said.

"Bend forward, keep your hands on the table,"

I confusingly thinned my eyebrows and asked.

"So, you will tie it in the strings of my blouse,"

He chuckled deeply and I saw him taking it in his mouth and then using his hand to make me bend forward.

He came closer and hovered over me and I could see his intense eyes through the reflection of the mirror.

My heartbeats turned insanely wild immediately when I felt his hand on my skirt pull it upward.

He snaked his free arm around my waist and came, even more, closer to holding my skirt up with his one hand and I saw him using his other hand to take it out of his mouth.

My cheeks instantly flushed when I almost figured out what this ornament was meant to.

"Happy Holi, little seductress,"

He said and I saw him taking his hand under my skirt, closer to my inner thigh.

I was feeling like shaking and said in a slow voice.

"Is not it too big for me yet,"

He kissed my cheek and replied.

"It is the smallest one and perfect for you,"

 And then he slowly muttered in my ear.

"Wait for me, I will come, and until then do not you dare to take it out,"

Another Update!!!

Do not forget to vote, comment and share.

FYI, the Kamasutra texts mention various toys for pleasure. For more, you can always google ;-)

Love You All ♥️♥️♥️

I could not find the gold color but here you all ♥️

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

56.4K 2K 22
"𝑫𝒖𝒏𝒊𝒚𝒂𝒏 𝒌𝒐 𝒅𝒊𝒌𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒂 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒉𝒕𝒊 𝒉𝒐, 𝒌𝒊 𝒃𝒊𝒘𝒊 𝒉𝒐 𝒎𝒆𝒓𝒊?" ~~ "𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝒍𝒊𝒆" "𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃...
799K 46.8K 38
|ROSES AND CIGARETTES Book-I| She was someone who likes to be in her shell and He was someone who likes to break all the shells. "Junoon ban chuki ho...
Rajputana Por Manika

Ficción histórica

212K 8.5K 28
"I am ready but there is only one problem that my month has come". She said while controlling her smile. Abhirath asked in confusion "what? month?? W...
Abandoned wife Por Abhi

Ficción General

990K 38.3K 48
Vindictive words of your beloved hurts the most. At first you are taken aback. You won't believe its from them. It cause unbearable pain at first but...