Foolish | ˢᶜʳᵉᵃᵐ

By Slvt4LanaDel

___ ᵀʰᵉ ᵉⁱᵍʰᵗᵉᵉⁿ ʸᵉᵃʳ ᵒˡᵈ ᵈᵃᵘᵍʰᵉʳ, ˢᵃᵈⁱᵉ ᴿⁱˡᵉʸ, ᵗʰᵉ ᵈᵃᵘᵍʰᵗᵉʳ ᵒᶠ ᴰᵉʷᵉʸ ᴿⁱˡᵉʸ ᵃⁿᵈ ᴳᵃˡᵉ ᵂᵉᵃᵗʰᵉʳˢ ᶠⁱⁿᵃˡˡʸ ᵍᵉᵗˢ ᶜᵃ... More

ᶠᵒᵒˡⁱˢʰ
ᵖᵃʳᵗ ᵒⁿᵉ
ᴾʰᵒⁿᵉ ᶜᵃˡˡ
ᴰᵃᵈ!
ˢᵗᵃᵇ?
ᴴᵒᵗ ᵂʰᵉᵉˡˢ
ʸᵒᵘ ᵃⁿᵈ ᴵ
ʰᵉ ᵗʳⁱᵉᵈ?
ᶠᵘᶜᵏ ⁿᵒ.
ᵃʳᵉ ʷᵉ ˡⁱᵛⁱⁿᵍ ⁱⁿ ᵃ ʰᵒʳʳᵒʳ ᵐᵒᵛⁱᵉ?
ᵃⁱᵐ ᶠᵒʳ ᵗʰᵉ ʰᵉᵃᵈ
ⁱ ˢᵗⁱˡˡ ⁿᵉᵉᵈ ʸᵒᵘ
ᵐᵒᵐ?
ᶜˡᵒˢᵉʳ ᵗʰᵃⁿ ᶜˡᵒˢᵉ
ᵗʰᵉ ᵖᵃʳᵗʸ
ᵃᶜᵗ ³
ˡᵒᵛᵉ ᵐᵉ ᵒʳ ᵈⁱᵉ
ᵀᵃʳᵃ ᴿⁱˡᵉʸ ʰᵃˢ ᵃ ʳⁱⁿᵍ ᵗᵒ ⁱᵗ
ᵒⁿᵉ ˡᵃˢᵗ ᶠᵒᵒᵈ ᶠⁱᵍʰᵗ
ᶠᵒᵒˡⁱˢʰ ²
ᴾᴬᴿᵀ ²
ᴳᵘᵉˢˢ ʷʰᵒ?
ʸᵒᵘ ᵖᵒˢˢᵉˢˢ ᵐᵉ
ᵇᵃᵗʰʳᵒᵒᵐ ʰᵒᵒᵏ ᵘᵖˢ
ᵇᵘʳⁿ ᵗᵒ ᵗʰᵉ ᵗᵒᵘᶜʰ
ˢᵗⁱˡˡ ᵐʸ ˢᵃᵛⁱᵒᵘʳ?
ᵛⁱᶜᵗⁱᵐ ᶠᵒᵘⁿᵈ
ᶜʳᵃʷˡ
ᴷⁱʳᵇʸ?
ᶠᵘᶜᵏ ᵒᶠᶠ, ᴳᵃˡᵉ
ᴹⁱⁿᵈʸ ᵃⁿᵈ ʰᵉʳ ʳᵃⁿᵗˢ
ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵃᵍᵉ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ᵖʳᵒᵗᵉᶜᵗ
ᶠⁱᵍʰᵗⁱⁿᵍ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵃ ʳᵉᶠˡᵉᶜᵗⁱᵒⁿ
ᵈʳᵒᵖ
ᵗʷᵒ ᵈᵉᵃᵗʰˢ, ᵒⁿᵉ ⁿⁱᵍʰᵗ
ᵗʰᵉ ˢⁱᵍʰᵗ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ᵖᵃˢᵗ
ᵃᵈʲᵘˢᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ᵗʳᵘᵗʰ
ᵃᵗᵗᵃᶜᵏᵉᵈ ᵃᵍᵃⁱⁿ
ⁿᵒ ᵒⁿᵉ ᶠᵘᶜᵏˢ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵐʸ ᵐᵒᵐ
ᵒᶠᶠⁱᶜⁱᵃˡˡʸ ᵃⁿ ᵒʳᵖʰᵃⁿ
ᴹⁱⁿᵈʸ! ᶜᵃˢˢⁱᵉ?
ᵇᵃᵈ ᵗⁱᵐⁱⁿᵍ?
ᵈᵒʷⁿ ʰⁱˡˡ
ᵗʰᵉ ᵐᵒᵗⁱᵛᵉ
ᵐᵃʸᵇᵉ ⁱ ᵃᵐ ᶜʳᵃᶻʸ
ᴬᶠᵗᵉʳᵐᵃᵗʰ
A/N
New Books!
YELLOW JACKETS
imagine book
MORE SCREAM
ignore! expect jamie

ᵈʳᵒᵖ ⁱⁿ

6.1K 179 30
By Slvt4LanaDel

ᵀᵃʳᵃ ᶜᵃʳᵖᵉⁿᵗᵉʳ

I hang up the phone, looking at the number that I didn't know. Placing it down, I start to breath heavy, panick taking over my body.

I look around the kitchen, heaving thinking on what to do next. I unlock my phone, putting lock down mode on my security app on.

"Systems armed" the comforting voice assured me I was safe in my house.

Tara
It was some physco. I'm locking the doors
Seen

I look out the window, checking for anything that shouldn't be there. I draw the curtains close, I heard the neighbours dog barking and I scared the shit out of me. A small gasped left my lips as I carried on breathing heavy.

Sades
WHAT THE FUCK!!! ARE YOU OKAY? DO YOU NEED ME TO COME OVER, HOLY SHIT TARA ARE YOU OKAY?

Tara: typing
I'm fine. Just spooked me out, don't-

I gasped and hold my phone closer to my chest hearing the lane line ring once again. I turn around, my back hitting the wall behind me with a thump.

The innocent ringing of the phone was my worst nightmare. The repetitive songs of the charms, telling me I'm not safe.

Sades
You should answer it

I read the message at least a hundred times in my head. How did Sadie know the phone was ringing.

I furrow my eyebrows, ignoring the phone call as I stare at the screen.

I look at the phone, then back at my screen.

Tara
How did you know my landlines was ringing?

Tara
Sadie?

Sades
This isn't Sadie.

Sades:  typing
Sades
ANSWER THE PHONE BITCH!

I gasp seeing the message. Tears began to form around my eyes, making my mascara bleed down my cheeks.

I began to dial 999 then another message pip up.

My mouth went dry, my eyes burned and my stomach churned. Reading the message my heart clenched and my lungs failed, my brain stopped functioning, I ran towards the phone and answer it.

Sades
Answer the phone or your little Sadie dies

"This isn't fucking funny, Sadie!" I gritted through my teeth. Sadie is so died to me right now.

"I told you this isnt Sadie" again with the fucking disturbing voice of Charlie or whoever the fuck he is.

My phone ping, alerting me I have a notification. Looking down it was a message of Sadie, linking a video.

I clicked the video. Straight away I saw Sadie sat on a tree branch. Cigarette in hand, smoking it causally as smoke blew from her slightly parted lips, phone in hand.

"Sadies looking particularly fetching tonight. She really shouldn't leave her phone lying around for anyone to clone." The man zoomed in on my girlfriend. It felt so perverted knowing someone's watching Sadie do simple things like relaxing on her own land.

"What do you want?" I sobbed out. My eyes glossing over, I had to blink to see again.

"I told you, I want to play a game" he stated once again. "Stab movie trivia, three rounds. You call the cops, she dies. You get a question wrong, she dies." My blood boiled with anger, then it settling knowing the serviette of the tone the man was warning me in.

"Her dad's passed out on their sofa, I slice Sadie into nothing in the amount of 15 seconds" he told me, I shook with sobs, almost choking on them.

"You want a warm-up question?" I wanted to die, I dont know nothing about Stab.

"I told you! I don't know these movies!" I cried out. "Ask me about something I do know. Ask me about 'it follows'. Ask me about 'Hereditary'. Ask me about the 'witch'." He chose to ignore my cries. Instead already asking the first question.

"In the first stab movies, what woodsboro native was introduced as the franchises main character?" I knew that one! I knew that one!

"I-its its Sidney Prescott! Its Sidney Prescott she lived on Elm" I stuttered out.

"Correct. You see, your gonna go great at this" The man encouraged me. I groan at his words.

"Okay, question one-"

"No, no, no. I got that one right, it should count!" I begged, pleaded even.

"Anyone could have gotten that one right Sidneys in every movie but the last one. Question one: who wrote the original book that the stab movies are based on?" I groan thinking, nothing came to my mine, not one name.

"Uhmm...tuhhh, t-t-the chick from TV!" I stuttered. I couldn't think of her last name, I knew her married name but not her last name.

"'That chick from Tv' is not gonna cut it, Tara" the man threated. I cried and thought harder, Sadie needs me, I need to do this. 

"Gale Weathers! It is Gale Weathers, you mother fucker!" I scream out, hitting my free hands against the counter of my island.

"Its crazy how me and my mom don't even share the same last name anymore" Sadie stressed beside me, her hands pulling her hair slightly as she looked around her room.

"Hey, hey, don't worry about that, okay? You'll always be family" I assure the girl, she nodded slowly and looked up at me with her lip between her teeth.

"Shes finally Gale Weather's again." Sadie giggled, nudging her head between my chin and my chest, breathing in my scent.

"Correct. Sadie might live to see the sunrise. Question two: who plays the dumb bitch at the beginning of Stab 1, who answers the phone and gets carved up by the killer?" The person mocked me, my stupid fucking decisions that lead to here.

"Fuck you" I seethed through my teeth, my eyes burning and my nose aching from crying.

"Is that the answer your going with?" I chocked out a sob, tapping fast as I panicked over who the actress was. I typed on googled for the answer, scrolling down to the bottom were the Stab one cast was. None of the names stood out to me.

"A none answer counts as a wring answer, Tara. Times running out" I breathed through my nose as I picked up my pace.

Frantically searching for the stupid fucking name.

"Tick-tock. Tick-tock Tick-tock Tick-tock Tick-tock Tick-tock Tick-tock" everyone he taunted me with the words he began to speak faster.

I saw the name and my eyes widened, my lungs screamed her name as I heaved heavy for air.

"HEATHER GRAHAM!"

I waited for him to answer, my nose flaring and my lungs aching for air from my pump.

"Correct! You pulled that one out. Now for the last question: who was the killer in stab one?"

I cried out, thinking for a minute. Who was the killer, who was the killer?

"I know this one, you fuck. It's Billy loomis, it's Billy loomis, he was Sydneys boyfriend and he was played by Luke Wilson, and I got you, asshole! I got it! I got it right!" I screamed, I cheered as I began to breathe normally.

"Oh, I'm sorry, Tara. But that is not correct." My laughing stopped, I  stared at empty space.

"what? No, no, no. It is, it is. That is right" I tried to tell him, I searched my phone screen seeing Billy Loomis under the killer.

"The correct answer Is Billy Loomis and Stu Macher. They're two killers in the original Stab. I'm afraid someone's going to die now." I looked at the video.

Sadie was still on the branch, phone in hand. while her trailer was no where to be seen. The person dangled the knife, taunting me.

I dropping the phone, grabbing one of the kitchen knifes and running towards the door.

"No, no, no! Sadie I'm coming!" I run towards my front door. Swinging it wide open, reading to run out my house.

Before I register anything I feel a sharp burn sensation shock through my stomach. I launch my fist forward, slamming it into the ghost masked person infront of me. I stumble back and try to shut the door, screaming at the other person.

They place there hand in the door swinging the knife around in hopes to hit me. I push away from the door, then slam into it. They groan and fall back, letting me close the door. I quickly lock it and  pull away from the door.

My stomach burns and blood pools out, my hand ghost over it and then pressed down on the cut. I scream and clench my eyes shut. I began to cry harder, opening my phone and double checking my alarm system is on.

Emergency services are on there way.

I sigh out as I read the notification. The door began to bang, someone's slamming their whole body against the wooden door. I scream and stumble further into my house, grabbing the knife that had been abounded on the floor.

My hands were covered in my own blood, now my phone and knife was too.

"The police are on their way, asshole!" I scream at the repetitive pounding on the door.

Everything went silent. You could only hear the faint sound of my whimpers. the Knife shakes in my hand as I hold it up. It was too quite.

"All systems disarmed" my blood ran cold, my face dropped, my heart stopped, I looked down at my phone.

My fingers graze over the buttons, blood smearing as I do so.

"Systems armed"

"All systems disarmed"

"Oh my god, No!" I scream.

"Systems armed"

"All systems disarmed"

"Systems armed"

"All systems disarmed"

"Systems armed"

"All systems disarmed"

"Systems armed"

"All systems disarmed"

"Systems armed"

I backed further into the kitchen. Sobbing and chocking on my own tears, I stumbled back hitting my back into things.

Staring at the door as I carried on backing up.

The phone began to rang. I jumped back, my back coming into contact with the wall and making pictures fall off. I began to have agonising pain from two areas on my body now.

Sweat dripped down my face, mixing with my tears. I tripped over to my counter where the phone laid buzzing, haunting me of what's to come.

I slowly walk closer, picking up the device that soon became my worse nightmare. Pressing answer and putting it to my ear.

I breathed heavy into the speaker, waiting for him to speak first.

"Hello?" I whimper into the phone.

"Bonus question, Tara." I searched around the open doors, holding the knife infornt of me. Pressing my back harder into the wall.

"Please stop" I begged. My hands shook with fear, my face drenched in terror as I carried on searching the room.

"Do you think I made it inside your house before you could rearm?" I didn't get to answer, someone grabbed me from behind. Pushing down on my hand making me drop the knife, pressing their wrist against my neck as I screamed.

The run the knife down my front, then launched it into my stomach.

I scream, a bloody curdling cry at the metal impaling my stomach.

They took the knife out, throwing me onto the counter. I stumbled forward, my side hitting the counter making me twist into an uncomfortable stands.

I lead forward, hitting the person in the face. They groan and fall back into the open the door. I turn around and try to run. They grabbed my hair and threw me onto the floor.

I slammed my hand onto the wooden floor, dragging my limp body across the floor trying to get away. My hopes died in vain, they turned me around. I kicked them, but they kicked back. My bone snapped, you could hear the sound of the bone cracking into two different places.

"NO!" I scream, curdling in on myself, I wanted to die at this point. The pain was tormenting, the way I hadn't don't anything no matter my attempts of escaping.

They turn me around. I put my hand up, they slice through the palm of my hand, literally through it. I looked at the knife and screamed.

However, they carried on pressing the knife more into me. Aiming for my chest, no, for my heart.

The more they pushed the more I lost hope. I kicked them back, they removed the knife from my hand. They fall back, hitting their head on the counter of the kitchen island.

I dragged my body across the floor. Still a small glimmer of hope festered in my chest.

I whimpered and cried, dragging my dead body across the floor. I couldn't look back I just hoped they were still down.

"Help!"

I was right by my door, nearly free. Then, they grabbed my torso flipping me back over.

I turned, not letting them. Groaning, they slam the knife into my back, multiple times.

I heard the sirens of the police and the blue lights. They finally managed to flip me over.

They drew the knife above their head. Tilting their head as they slammed it forward

Everything went black. Nothing but the faint sound of people breaking down the doors and heavy footsteps.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

543K 12.5K 31
'𝐻𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑜? 𝑊ℎ𝑜 𝑖𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠?' '𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞?' '𝐼 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑘 𝑠𝑜' '𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐧𝐨𝐭, 𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐚? 𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐰𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐠...
42.2K 939 17
"I love you from-" "Hell N Back i know"
17.2K 488 9
𝑆𝑐𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑚 𝑣𝑖 ✗ 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟 ❝𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗽 𝗿𝘂𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗺𝗲, (𝗬/𝗡).❞ ━ 𝗧𝗪: 「 - 𝗕𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗱 . 𝗴𝗼𝗿𝗲 . 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵 . 𝗹𝗮𝗻�...
4.5K 101 15
𝑬𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝑳𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒚 𝒙 𝒇𝒆𝒎 𝒐𝒄 ❝𝑺𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒛𝒆 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒂 𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒔𝒆 𝑰'𝒗𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 �...