Requiem - Michaeng [ENG]

By Luuh493

Myoui Mina is a multi-millionaire heiress who, after being pushed out of her life against her will for an ent... More

Back For Good PT.1
Back For Good PT.2
Happy misfortunes
Chaeyoung
Looks Can Be Deceiving
Heredity
In Good Company
Safe Harbor
Elevator
Rediscovering
A Night To Remember
Slow Steps
Love Countdown PT.1
Love Countdown PT.2
Hate you, Chaeyoung
Good News
Damn, You're Beautiful
Different Realities
Best Of Three
Maybe It's Love
Mine
Starting Something New
Use Your Imagination
All Of Me
Here Comes Trouble
Questions
Yesterday's fears
The Little Big Things PT.1
Special Chaeyoung PT.1
Special Chaeyoung Pt.2
Special Chaeyoung Pt.3
The Next Morning
The Little Big Things PT.2
Nayeon
Shock Treatment
The Purpose
Order
You Don't Know Me
Old Days PT.1
Old Days PT.2
A Reason to Live
True Me
Love Is A Battlefield
No More Drama
The Peace That I Find
Strike One
Surprise

Disappointment

153 7 1
By Luuh493

I fell into bed with Chaeyoung under the moonlight that late night. I was radiant with joy with everything that had happened, I wished deeply that she could open her eyes at that moment just so she could record happiness on its apex on my face.

- What happened to you? Earlier today you was tense and excluded, and now you're electric and very bold - Chaeyoung said pulling my hand back to the region of her abdomen. Your little body crused under mine being a constant victim of my onslaught.

- Would you believe if I said I'm madly happy to see you? - I finished the sentence by snubping her neck fiercely pulling a long breath. My teeth scratching her skin from top to bottom while my lips, at a time or another, deposited kisses.

- Terrible that I can’t really see it - her voice came out trembling and her hands once again tangled inside my hair.

Our bodies were perfectly fitted to each other, we moved in response to each other's movement. The friction of the sexes now uninhibited under our pants made me sigh against her neck and I counted how much awareness was still left at the moment.

- You are so beautiful.

I marked the entire region of her torso with wet and slow kisses, my hands accompanied the rhythm strolling through her body calmly, exploring every little piece until I am only the unreachable at the moment. Her leg rose giving in to the impulses of pleasure and intertwined behind mine, just below my ass, in a strong tightness. She grabbed me by the hair making me lift my face and gluing our mouths again.

Her kiss was always different and at the same time commonly delicious. The taste of her soft lips invaded my senses and numb me in the midst of so much temptation, I corresponded as best I can enjoying that simple and at the same time, so intimate contact. Her tongue did not ask for permission at any time before invading my mouth.

Chaeyoung now looked as lost as me, her legs intertwined at my waist and her hands risked down my body. Skillfully her fingers pushed the bar of my shirt and returned, now under the cloth and in a straight containment between nail and skin. I felt my body shiver like a rain that has been finding itself on the horizon: in a small delay and covering a large area. I could feel her delight in her actions, we got to the point of the despite. We rubbed despite the pants, we touched despite the shirts and that unnecessary complication was already getting on my nerves.

I stuck my fingers on her shirt and lifted my body pulling her along with me, quickly performing the action of removing it from the way. Chaeyoung was panting in front of me, her chest, now covered only by the bra, climbed and descended quickly just like mine. She was as lost as I and that was my green light to go ahead. I removed my shirt, took her hands and put them on my breasts. No ceremonies, no worries, just the hunger of her touch guiding me. Chaeyoung did not take long to be comfortable and surrender at the moment, her hands massaged slightly as our lips met again. My fingers ran down her abdomen and her own firm in my breasts between tightened and rubbed. By this time I was completely wet and ready to start what mattered.

Before I could take any initiative, Chaeyoung became more agile throwing the weight of her body against mine making me roll to the side. Now she was on top and the smile I captured on her lips indicated that she was looking forward to taking control. In a quick movement she snapped my left breast making me moan uncontrollably with the totally unexpected gesture. Her tongue circulated through my nipple as her hand remained firm. My body was completely goose bumps by the sensation of her icy and skilled tongue in such a sensitive area. She ended up sucking it with a provocative desire and my hand lowered with her ass, stepping hardly making her interrupt her actions to release a moan.

- Again. - Her face came back to mine and she brush our lips lightly. I smiled with her words and repeated the previous movement echoing through the room the sound of our jokes. Her teeth closed on my lip in response to the impact and I could swear she cut it, so hard. But the pain only brought me more pleasure.

- You're driving me crazy - I poured out. She dropped the weight on me before sighing and lifting her body to let her bra.

My eyes focused quickly on her breasts, naked, and totally inviting. I didn't miss another second. I lifted my body to her taking one in my mouth while my hand worked in the other. Chaeyoung lowered the weight on me again making me reclinate over the mattress as in the previous way, her body was propelled against my each time. I was loving the Chaeyoung that was on top of me at that moment.

Her moans filled my ears as we stayed in caresses until her hand drew a bold path through my belly until she reached the bar of my pants and piercing her fingers there. My tongue at this time ran throughout the skin that was accessible, hungry for the unique and addictive taste that her body reserved in each millimeter. My hands walked through her body, distributing squeezing and slaps until they reached her wonderful ass and pouring their strength by pressing all.

My vision was dark for a moment until it focuses and noticed the environment around me. The moonlight was not there. Chaeyoung's furniture was not there. Chaeyoung was not there. I lowered my eyes over my body capturing it still dressed and fully covered by the blankets. My chest was still uncontrolled, but it was all over a dream. And what a dream. Momo was by my side and by the quiet expression I deduced that she had not noticed something strange that I could be expressing during my sleep. I rubbed my face quickly and climbed my hands inside my hair to recover my calm, it was the first time I had a wet dream like this in years. I was definitely for a long time without having sex and Chaeyoung didn't help having the effect she had on me.

I got up after I noticed that I couldn't keep my eyes closed again and decided to start my day. The clock pointed five and a little in the morning, it was not anytime soon and I could kill some time in front of the television. I got ready for class, prepared a small fruit breakfast for me and Momo and threw myself on the couch pouring my attention on the silly program while waiting for my friend to wake up. I admit that I spent most of my time convincing myself that all that was just a dream. The sensations were so real that they echoed so far inside my body. It was surreal the way I was feeling, and even with all this I was feeling completely stupid for falling into the pleasures of an erotic dream.

- Good morning, bat. - Momo entered the room separating the curtains from the window at once making me growl with the flash. - Did you wake up with the birds?

I got up from the couch scratching my eyes, still annoyed by the sudden change in the environment. Momo passed me by depositing a kiss on my face, her strong perfume on my clothes.

- My God! Is this a breakfast table? - She turned to me with a cheerful air and I put myself standing, walking toward her and squandering a smile similar to her.

- I hope, so far it was.

Binked to her by passing by and sitting in one of the chairs.

- What happened with you today? - She asked as she looked at me shattering a slice of her whole bread.

- I don't know. I woke up happy.

I shrugged and then we got into a lively talk about last night. Momo made me tell all the details of before and during my meeting with Sana yesterday. Now that everything had passed, it was even comical the way I behaved. All that tension for nothing, Chaeyoung was right. I smiled as I remind me of her and I kept myself all the way to college. Thank God Momo was not very interested in me today or she wouldn't stop with the questions.

We arrived at Juilliard and as always the girls were gathered in the entrance courtyard, except for Chaeyoung, which made me intrigued. But I stayed there, because Sana was back and I couldn't simply abandon her that way after so long and drama. Sana remained clinging to me until we climbed to our classes, she was having a lively conversation with the girls, but I just couldn't pay attention. My thoughts were all turned to Chaeyoung.

- Minari! - I shook my head coming back to reality and staring at the girl beside me. Since when was it just me and Dahyun? - Have you already chosen a song for the Week of Stars?

- What? - She snorted throwing a sheet on my table and pointing the title with her finger. Week of Stars, it said. - What's this?

- Did you pay attention to anything the teacher said?

I squinted my eyes running my attention to the white board in front of me, and to my astonishment it was filled from one end to the other. The teacher now rested sitting in her chair to the corner and my expression could no longer denounce my astonishment. I lost a whole class wandering in thoughts.

- Lord - It was all I managed to say.

- Don't worry, it's just one more of her activities and I'll help you. But I want to know if you will participate. - Her finger hit the paper again on my table.

- These things are not very my style.

- Really? This is everyone's chance to show off and make it beautiful, maybe we can win some fans or maybe contacts...

- I won't, but I give you one hundred percent of support.

- I thought you were cooler. - She snorted over her chair again. Why did I have the impression that she really wanted that, but wouldn't it do it without me?

- How many presentations?

- Only one.

- Could it be any song?

- Yes.

- Ok then. - She stretched her body turning to me in amazement and anxiety.

- You'regoing with me?

- You're the only reason I'm going.

Dahyun shouted and launched herself over me forgetting that the class still rolled. Everyone looked at us scared and we were properly scolded by the teacher before we separated. Although I no longer like this kind of thing I was very happy to know that I was going to take the stage with the girl by my side. It was a guarantee of fun.

Classes went slowly and when the break arrived I decided to take myself to the bathroom. I left the corridors feeling the consequences of the sleepless night hit me with everything, my body was soft and heavy at the same time, not to mention that my head could not focus on anything for more than five minutes. Today will be a long day.

I folded the hallway already landing my fingers on the women's bathroom door handle when I felt my attention to drag to the silhouettes beside me. Chaeyoung was holding hands with that boy, Wooyoung. For someone who did that for lack of choice, she looked quite cheerful and entertained with her company. My eyes accompanied their walk towards me and decided to keep myself there to hear what they said and make me present to Chaeyoung. I made a disgusted face as soon as the two passed me, the boy's ridiculous voice ending a stupid joke Chaeyoung laughed wildly. I snorted out indignantly with such idiocy and looked at the last time in the direction of the two, seeing the younger's face turning against her shoulders as if she had noticed someone. I pushed myself against the door with my face tied and so I stayed until lunch time.

I avoided going to the courtyard, because I know that I would possibly find both, and if not them, with the girls who would surely fill me with questions until they know why my sudden bad mood. For these and others reasons I decided to go to the library to take some theory books to remember the basics of all subjects. I took the time I needed, the library was in an area attached to the main building and did not have the habit of being much visited. I took everything I needed, even receiving a blatant flirting from the guardian, who didn't seem to be more than my age.

I returned to the main building making my way to the parking lot to pour the deliverance into my car, it was not me who would be carrying it all around. I was going back to the building when I was pushed from behind being forced to accelerate the steps and stagger before recovering my balance.

- But what the fuck was that? - I turned around facing... - Minho?

- What did you do in my room? Who gave you permission to rummage my things? - He advanced on me pushing me by the shoulders again, his uncontrolled voice drawing attention from the curious nearby. But how did he know I had gone there?

- I didn't put my hands on your things!

- Stop lying to me, I have everything recorded. - Minho was visibly altered, the red eyes in confirmation to my theories. He smoked.

- Where did you get more?! - I threw myself toward him holding his face between my fingers, giving a good rating in his state before releasing him. - Since when do you use drugs, Minho?

- What do you want to know for?

- Do you have any idea of what you doing? This will ruin your life. - He laughed mockingly.

- Who are you to give me moral lesson, Mina? You have used everything yourself.

- That's why! - I lifted my voice. - I know very well what I'm talking about, you sucker!

- Mina, what's going on? - I heard Sana's voice and looked over my shoulders quickly, noticing the girls' arrival.

- I'm warning you, Mina, don't messes with my things again.

- Or what, you asshole? - I advanced again over him pushing him this time. His eyes lit in response, he seemed to be trying to control himself.

- Mina! - Sana jumped in front of us holding my arms. - You are exposing yourself for nothing.

I looked around, fulminating. Sana was right, we were doing an unnecessary show. Although I didn't escape a fight, let alone care what they thought of me, I decided to get away so as not to end up doing something that would regret later.

- Minari - I turned to listen to Chaeyoung's voice feeling my heart unleashed in response. I took a deep breath walking to her, who was looking forward to the other girls.

- Go take care of your own lives! - I shouted noticing the good amount of people who remained around us.

- What happened?

Chaeyoung asked holding my face between her hands, and when I opened my mouth to answer her I noticed Wooyoung approaching with her backpack on his shoulder and her notebook in his hands. I rolled my eyes feeling dumb again and took off her hands from my face, pushing her body with mine so I could pass.

- Hey - she called and I don't know why, but I stopped. - What's wrong with you?

- Nothing, just leave me alone Chaeyoung.

- Talk to me. - She asked with a cautious voice.

- I have nothing to say, you can go back to your little boyfriend. He is crazy to lick the floor you step on. Fucking twink.

- Mina!

- What? - I answered in the same tone. - If you hadn't spent all day with this sucker none of this would have happened.

- Stop cursing him and what are you talking about?

- Chaeyoung, is everything alright?

I can't believe it, he came here to protect her from me. Who does he think he is?

- For God's sake, fuck yourself. - I whispered to myself, but by her sigh she had probably heard too.

- It is. Wooyoung, could you leave us alone?

- Are you sure? - He replied.

- If you stop licking her ass for two seconds... - I advanced toward both, but I didn't finish the sentence. Chaeyoung froze her hand with everything on my face. My expression jumped to a boundless anger and my hands closed in hatred. So she's defending him.

I turned my eyes to them and only then I noticed the scared countenance on the girls' face. The second show today.

- Mina, let's get out of here. - Sana took me by the hand pulling me back with her.

My eyes risked focusing on Chaeyoung one last time before we leave the place and with it my dignity, my mind, my calm and my love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.8K 1K 13
Nayeon, the bratty heiress of ImTech, is put under the care of the cold Team Leader Myoui, who will teach her the ropes about handling the family bus...
24.8K 798 23
Mina finds out that she's going to have a step-sister who is a famous model. Her whole life changes as her step-sister Tzuyu comes to her school. The...
10.9K 1K 69
Abandoned and alone, Yoo Jeongyeon, an orphaned girl, faces the harsh realities of survival on the unforgiving streets. Distant and cold to the world...
86.5K 2.7K 40
Kim Y/n, a girl who was forced to move to America and live with her mom. When her mom died she was left with her no good abusive step father. When he...