𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐑 // �...

بواسطة emileeskata

᠃ ⚘᠂ ⚘ ˚ ⚘ ᠂ ⚘ ᠃ ❝if we survived the great war. it turned into something bigger. somewhere in the haze, got a... المزيد

INTRODUCTION
PROLOGUE
ACT I
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
ACT II
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
ACT III
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
ACT IV
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FOURTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FORTY FOUR
FORTY FIVE
THE GREAT WAR

TWENTY SEVEN

504 8 2
بواسطة emileeskata

on your left

᠃ ⚘᠂ ⚘ ˚ ⚘ ᠂ ⚘ ᠃ ᠃ ⚘᠂ ⚘ ˚ ⚘ ᠂ ⚘ ᠃

Something or someone had blown up the compound with everyone in it. Ada had no idea where anyone was. She saw Tony and Steve walking over to her. She shook her head and let her mask fade off her head.

"Ada, you okay?" Steve asked.

"I'm fine, I think," her Wakandan accent was stronger than usual. "What happened?"

"Thanos happened."

The three walked over to where Thor was standing. He was watching Thanos.

"What's he been doing?" Tony asked.

"Absolutely nothing," Thor responded.

"Where are the stones?" Ada asked.

"Somewhere under all this," Tony said. "All I know is that he doesn't have them."

"So, we keep it that way."

"You know it's a trap, right?"

"Yeah. I don't much care."

"Good. Just as long as we're all in agreement."

Thunder started cracking and Thor had lightning coming from his body. He held his hands out for his hammer and ax. They both came and he had been in his suit.

"Let's kill him properly this time."

The four walked towards him and he looked at them.

"You could not live with your own failure," he started. "Where did that bring you? Back to me. I thought by eliminating half of life... the other half would thrive. But you've shown me... that's impossible. And as long as there are those that remember what was... there will always be those that are unable to accept what can be. They will resist."

"Yep, we're all kinds of stubborn," Tony retaliated.

"I'm thankful. Because now... I know what I must do. I will shred this universe... down to its last atom. And then... with the stones you've collected for me... create a new one... teeming with life... that knows not what it had lost, but only what it has been given. A grateful universe."

"Born out of blood."

"They'll never know it, because you won't be alive to tell them."

They all started fighting the Titan, hoping that the outcome would be very different from five years ago.

-

"Okay, Thor. Hit me," Tony spoke.

Thor used his lightning, which powered energy through Tony, so he could attack Thanos. Thor threw his hammer towards Thanos, but he blocked it, using Tony's body, which discarded the hammer somewhere.

"Boss, wake up!" FRIDAY said urgently.

Ada was nervous to go up against Thanos once again. After their first battle, she had not been able to forget the immense power that Thanos wielded, the way he had toyed with her and the Avengers so easily. She had trained for years to become one of the best warriors in Wakanda, but it seemed like it had all been for nothing. Still, she had to fight him one more time, if only for the chance to get her family and friends back.

Ada remembered the first time she fought Thanos, how he had so easily overwhelmed her and her team. The memory of it still haunted her and she was certain that it would be the same way the second time around. But she had to try, for the sake of her family and friends who had been taken away from her. She readied herself mentally and took her claws out of their hiding place, preparing for the fight.

Ada was surprised when she saw that Thanos had not brought any of his minions with him this time. He had come alone, and it seemed as if he was determined to finally eliminate her from the equation. She was determined to fight him and win, but she was still anxious. She was certain that he had a plan, and she was worried that it would be the end of her.

Ada faced Thanos with courage and determination, and she fought with all her might. She was able to keep him at bay for a while and even landed some hits, but eventually, he began to overpower her. She knew that she was no match for him, and it seemed that he was not planning on holding back. He was going to do whatever it took to make sure she was out of the picture.

In the end, Thanos discarded Ada and went to fight Steve. She felt a mix of relief and disappointment as she watched him go. She had done her best, but she was not able to take him down alone. She had failed to save her family and friends, but she was still proud of herself for having stood up to Thanos and not giving in.

Ada watched as the battle between Thanos and Steve unfolded, her heart in her throat. She had done her best, but she was still worried about the outcome.

Steve started fighting with Thanos but very quickly got pushed into a pile of stones. Thor then went up against him but also got thrown into a pile of stones. He tried getting Stormbreaker back, but Thanos grabbed it before him. He slowly started pushing the ax into Thor's chest, but couldn't do it all the way because the hammer stopped him, seeing that Steve could pick it up after all.

"I knew it!" Thor exclaimed.

Thanos discarded Thor, moving on to Steve. He started swinging the hammer and hit Thanos with it, causing him to fall back. He was fighting with him and started using lightning on him.
But Thanos got the better of him.

He started attacking Steve with his sword, throwing the hammer elsewhere. He had cut the shield in half and threw him elsewhere as well.

Steve started getting up as Thanos started talking.

"All my years of conquest... violence... slaughter... it was never personal. But I'll tell you now... what I'm about to do to your stubborn, annoying little planet... I'm gonna enjoy it... very, very much," Thanos spoke.

The Black Order had come out from his ship, as the rest of his army did so too. Ada was wrong about how he came alone, and now she was even more worried she wouldn't make it out of this.

Steve slowly got up, tightening his shield, and not giving up. He started walking forward but stopped when he heard a voice.

"Hey, Cap, can you read me? Cap, it's Sam. Can you hear me? On your left."

He turned around and saw T'Challa, Shuri, and Okoye come out from a portal. For the first time in a long time, Ada smiled. She felt tears spring to her eyes as she saw her best friends and girlfriend. Sam had come out as well as hundreds of other Avengers. T'Challa started yelling in Xhosa to the Wakandan people, and more people came out of the portals.

Even Pepper was there.

"Is that everyone?" Strange asked Wong.

"What? You wanted more?" Wong asked.

Out came Scott with Bruce, Rhodey, and Rocket.

Everybody was there. Everybody. Steve held his hand out and the hammer came to him.

"Avengers... Assemble."

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

126K 2.4K 39
( If you haven't seen black panther 2 yet I suggest you do ) ⚠️ SPOILER WARNING ⚠️ After everything that happened with Shuri becoming the black pan...
109K 2K 40
•Captain America: Civil War• •Black Panther• •Avengers: Infinity War• •Avengers: Endgame • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ "Trust me when I say, T'Challa, y...
168 17 19
<<The 3rd book in the "To The End" series>> The Avengers were divided. Split by one man with one goal. And caught in the middle was Chris...
1.1K 35 17
⚠︎ 𝖨𝖭𝖥𝖮𝖱𝖬𝖠𝖳𝖨𝖵𝖤 ⚠︎ ⚠︎ 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐒 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐃𝐔𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐁.𝐏 𝟐 ⚠︎ ⚠︎ (𝑯𝑬/𝑯𝑰𝑴) 𝑷𝑹𝑶𝑵𝑶𝑼𝑵𝑺 𝑨𝑹𝑬 𝑼𝑺𝑬𝑫 ⚠...