TWENTY FIVE

the 2012 screw up

the 2012 screw up

᠃ ⚘᠂ ⚘ ˚ ⚘ ᠂ ⚘ ᠃ ᠃ ⚘᠂ ⚘ ˚ ⚘ ᠂ ⚘ ᠃

Ada had gone to New York in 2012 with Steve, Scott, Bruce, and Tony. When they got there, it was the attack on New York. The one where Thanos originally told Loki to do it.

"All right, we all have our assignments," Steve said. "Two stones uptown, one stone down. Stay low. Keep an eye on the clock."

They looked back and saw Hulk smash a car onto one of the aliens, then jump onto the car. The four looked at Bruce and he looked away in embarrassment.

"Maybe smash a few things along the way," Steve seriously told him.

"I think it's gratuitous, but whatever," he said as he ripped his shirt off. He roared quietly and smashed his fist against the car. He then threw a motorcycle, not wanting to.

They then went their separate ways. Bruce was going to get the Time Stone while the others were getting the other two stones.

"Better hustle, Cap," Tony said. "Things look like they're just about wrapped up here."

"Got it," he replied. "I'm approaching the elevator now."

Tony, Scott, and Ada went inside the Avengers Tower, looking at what was going on.

"If it's all the same to you... I'll have that drink now," they heard 2012 Loki say.

"All right, get him on his feet," 2012 Tony said. "We can stand around posing up a storm later. By the way, feel free to clean up."

"Mr. Rogers," Tomt started, "I almost forgot that suit... did nothing for your ass."

"No one asked you to look, Tony."

"It's ridiculous."

"I think you look great, Cap," Scott spoke. "As far as I'm concerned, that's America's ass."

"Can we not talk about each other's asses?" Ada said quietly.

"Who gets the, uh, magic wand," 2012 Natasha said.

"S.T.R.I.K.E. teams coming to secure it."

The three quickly realized that they were in front of the elevator, so they hid somewhere so no one would be able to see them. Out of the elevator came Rumlow and his team. The three moved out of the elevator's way so everyone couldn't see them.