The Lieutenant's Love

By TJLew182

Sage Sloan is the younger sister of Mark Sloan. She grew up with the Shepherd family along with her brother u... More

Cast
A Hard Day's Night
The First Cut Is the Deepest
Winning a Battle, Losing the war
Shake Your Groove Thing
If Tomorrow Never Comes
The Self-Destruct Button
Save Me
Who's Zoomin who?
Raindrops Keep Falling on my Head
Enough is Enough
Make Me Lose Control
Deny, Deny, Deny
Bring the Pain
Into You Like a Train
Something to Talk About
Let It Be
Thanks for the Memories
Much Too Much
Owner of a Lonely Heart
Grandma got run over by a Reindeer
Begin the Beginning
Tell Me Sweet Little Lies
Break on Through
It's the End of the World
As We Know It
Yesterday
What Have I Done to Deserve This?
Band-Aid Covers the Bullet Hole
Superstition
The Name of the Game
Blues for Sister Someone
Damage Case
17 Seconds
Testing 1-2-3
Didn't We Almost Have it All?
A Change is Gonna Come
Love/Addiction
Let the Truth Sting
The Heart of the Matter
Haunt You Every Day
Kung Fu Fighting
Physical Attraction...Chemical Reaction
Forever Young
Crash Into Me
Crash Into Me pt 2
Lay Your Hands on Me
Where the Wild Things Are
Piece of My Heart
Losing My Mind
Freedom pt 1
Freedom pt 2
Wedding Bells
Dream a Little Dream
Here Comes the Flood
Brave New World
There's No I in Team

The Becoming

1.3K 76 0
By TJLew182

Emily was on the bed and Addison was doing an ultrasound on her.

"Mark's gonna be so mad," Emily said.

"You thought your sister was going to be mad and she's right here," Addison said.

"You probably dragged her here," Emily said.

"Okay, idiot. Shut up. I'm here of my own free will. I'll come with you to tell Mark," I said.

"Addie, is my baby okay?" Emily asked.

"It looks healthy. We'll see if we can hear its heartbeat," Addison said, pressing the button. A heartbeat filled the room.

"That's my baby?" Emily asked.

"That's your baby," I said.

"I don't know what I want to do," Emily said.

"Hey, you've got time," Addison said. "And you've got us. We're going to be right here. Now, do you want a picture?"

"Yes, please. Uh, can I have 4 please?" Emily asked.

"Yeah. I'll go get them," Addison said. I wiped the gel off Emily's stomach and helped her sit up. My pager went off.

"I'm sorry I've got to go but get someone to page me later and I'll come with you to tell Mark," I said. I kissed her head and left.

Timeskip

I was at the nurses' station.

"Hey, will you talk to the nurses for me? They're boycotting me," Mark said.

"I'm not the right person for that," I said. Emily walked over.

"Mark, I'm gonna tell you something and you're gonna stay calm," Emily said.

"Why?" Mark asked.

"Because you're my big brother and you love me," Emily said.

"Fine," Mark said.

"I'm pregnant," Emily said handing him an ultrasound scan.

"You're pregnant?" Mark yelled.

"Let's talk about this," Emily said taking his arm.

Timeskip

I sat in the conference room filling out the sexual relationship forms. Meredith walked in.

"Hey. Can I ask you a private question?" Meredith asked.

"Sure," I said putting the pen down.

"Do your soldier friends know that you're into girls?" Meredith asked.

"Four people knew. The rest would know not to knock on my hotel room door before 10 when we had a rest weekend," I said.

"We've got a vet on the trial. He's gay and he's with someone in the army. His father just found out and kicked his friend out," Meredith said.

"I've only been openly out to everyone in the last 4 years. I've known for 15 years that I'd rather sleep with a woman than a man," I said. "It took me 26 years to get to the point where I could openly walk up to a girl at a bar and take her home," I said.

"I'm sorry you had to feel like that," Meredith said.

"So your trial patient let him do it on his own," I said. Meredith patted my shoulder and walked out.

Timeskip

I walked over to Addison.

"Hey pretty lady," I said wrapping my arms around her waist from behind.

"Hey," Addison said. "Let me finish with these charts and I'm all yours,"

"Okay. Am I good to stand like this or do you want to me to move?" I asked.

"You can stay where you are," Addison said. "Who do you want as bridesmaids?"

"Uh Grey, Yang, Stevens and then Amelia and Em," I said. "Not sure who I want as maid of honour yet. I think either Amelia or Em,"

"Okay," Addison said. "Once we've found a venue we should set a date. I don't want to wait to marry you,"

"Sounds good," I said.

"I'll be about 5 minutes by here why don't you go change out of your scrubs," Addison said.

"Okay," I said. I walked to the locker room and changed.

I stood waiting in the lobby for Addison. Emily walked over.

"If I keep little idiot will you help?" Emily asked.

"Of course, I will. But you can't refer to your baby as a little idiot," I said.

"I know," Emily said. "Nugget,"

Timeskip

We decided to order takeout for dinner and now we were sat on the couch watching a tv show Emily picked out while Addison and I was cuddling together.

"Little idiot makes me thirsty," Emily said getting up.

"Is she calling her baby little idiot?" Addison asked.

"Yeah. I already told her she can't," I said.

"Em, I love you but please don't call your baby little idiot," Addison said as Emily sat beside us on the couch.

"What about little dino?" Em suggested.

"That's better than little idiot," Addison said.

"Okay then me and little dino are off to bed," Em said standing up and walking up the stairs. Ace followed behind her.

"Should we hire a wedding planner?  It would be easier. We just tell them what we want and they find it," Addison said.

"Yes, we would still get final say though right?" I asked.

"Yes and my dress and your suit are completely our choice," Addison said.

"Sounds good," I said. "Are we having a honeymoon?" I asked.

"We are and you can decide where we go," Addison said.

"Really? You're trusting me with that?" I asked.

"Well you're either going to pick somewhere hot so you get to see me in sexy bikinis or you're going to pick somewhere to go skiing and snowboarding and I'm okay with either," Addison asked.

"You know me so well," I said.

"Oh I know," Addison said. "Are you ready for bed?"

"Yeah," I said. We locked the house up before going upstairs to bed. We opened Emily's bedroom door to find her asleep with Ace curled up in front of her. We closed the door and walked to our bedroom. Addison went to the bathroom to do her nightly routine while I changed into pyjama pants and a sports bra. I walked into the bathroom to do my teeth and wash my face.

"How do you have the energy to do this every night?" I asked.

"It's a habit. Like how you go for morning runs at like 4 am," Addison said.

"I thought that was trauma," I said. Addison smiled.

"Get your ass into bed. I'll be there in 5 minutes," Addison said. I stood behind her pressing a kiss to her neck. "Honey," Addison said.

"Sorry, I'll be good. Promise," I said.

"You're falling asleep. Go to bed. I'll be right behind you," Addison said.

"Kiss," I said. Addison turned her head and we kissed. "I love you," I said.

"I love you too," Addison said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

298K 12.9K 63
Sasha Williams-Yang is a surgical intern at Seattle Grace. The night before her first day, her and her girlfriend, Meredith Grey, meet a guy in a bar...
2.4K 118 13
Fem!OC x Alex Karev Fem!OC x Mark Sloan Fem!OC x Male!OC Season 1 - ?? (Started: february 2024) Nadine O'Malley always wanted to be a surgeon, she di...
43.4K 1.6K 16
You're holding me like water in your hands. grey's anatomy s1━s9 mark sloan & female oc
546K 14.4K 50
i don't really like to talk about iraq {lowercase intended} oc x mark sloan ©olivia simpson 2020