The Hero and the Goddess [Fat...

By Vinxinity

Ever since the emergence of the first quirk in QingQing city in China, numerous various quirks emerged withou... More

Character Bio
Chapter 1: Summoned a Goddess?!
Chapter 2- Start Line
Chapter 3- Hero Course Begins
Chapter 4- Heroes vs Villains
Chapter 5-Class Rep
Chapter 6- Provoke the Unprovoked
Chapter 8- Roaring Sports Festival!
Chapter 9- Cavalry Battle!
Chapter 10- Close Call
Chapter 11: Wake up to Reality
Chapter 12- Friendly Match
Chapter 13: Grand Finale
Chapter 14-Day Off
Chapter 15- Wildcard
Chapter 16- Internships
Chapter 17: Back to School
Chapter 18: Gear up for the Finals!
Chapter 19: Final Exams
Chapter 20: Crossroads
Character Bio: Season 3
Chapter 21: Beach Time!
Chapter 22: Summer Training Camp
Chapter 23: Hellish Training

Chapter 7- Declarations of War

1.6K 30 9
By Vinxinity

It was the next day after the USJ incident and the school was closed giving the students some breathing room. Among of those students was of course Satsuki who was taking additional hours of napping in his room before waking up at 10 am. His parents had left for work and his brother had gone to school which meant the maids were only around. As his eyes were opening and looking at the ceiling, he sighed and  sat back up and also right on cue, his servant manifested.

Ishtar: You look more moody than usual, Satsuki.

Satsuki: Good morning to you too and nope I am just tired from what we had to endure yesterday especially with the noble phantasm, although we used a small amount of power when obliterating that bird brain humanoid.

Ishtar: That's natural. Even if you have infinite amount of  mana you are bound to feel exhausted at some point.

Satsuki: Yeah, you did tell me that. Speaking of which there is something about All Might that has been bothering me ever since we dealt with the villains.

Ishtar: I was wondering when you will bring that up....I also found something odd with that geezer.

Satsuki: First off before the villains attacked, Aizawa and Thirteen mentioned that All Might was resting after doing hero work while at the same time we are about to be attacked and then he showed up afterwards when the crisis has been resolved. He then lies to us that he had important errands to take care of. What could be more important than saving people from a villain attack?

Ishtar: He is hiding something from all of us.

Satsuki: Precisely, we should keep an eye on that guy when he is around, especially when he is alone.

Ishtar: Agreed. I was thinking of the same thing.

Satsuki: Anyway on other related note, All Might was actually given the credit for defeating that beast.

Ishtar: What?!

Satsuki: Yep. I overheard it from mom and dad while we were sleeping. Either way I think the principal must be behind it all of it. It's a good thing too to prevent us from being in the spotlight, especially if they heard a student was responsible for that.

Ishtar: That guy is really sketchy, he has a lot of connection with almost everyone.

Satsuki: In any regard, with the problem solved, the villains have seen how terrifying we really are. I doubt the ones who escaped will show their faces again.

He then hops out of bed and then stretching.

Satsuki: Alright what do you want to do now? We are free for the entire day. As long you don't do anything that his stupid.

Ishtar:  Why would you assume I will do something stupid?! I'm not clumsy!

Satsuki: I highly doubt that.

____________________________________________________________________________

The following day after the break  aeveryone was back at school as soon , and soon after Satsuki met up with the principal regarding about the incident, he headed straight to class where right on cue other students arrived and began discussing about the news that was airing the previous night regarding the attack.

Toru: Hey did you watch the news last night?

Mashirao: Yeah

Toru: Did you see how everyone in class was on screen for a second? I didn't stand  out at all.....

Mezo: That's true.

Mashirao: It's hard to stand out looking like that, huh?

Satsuki: She's invisible that's why...

Denki: But man, all the channels are making a big deal out of it

Eijiro: I was surprised.

Kyoka: Can you blame them? The hero course that keeps pumping out pro heroes was attacked.

Rikido: But man, Shinomiya was great! He and his servant were amazing the way they handled those villains easily and especially that final attack and the explosion, it was amazing!

Fumikage: Their strength is something truly to be feared.

Mina: And he actually handled them before All Might got there although the news did give All Might all the credit for handling the villains.

Hanta: Yeah it's kind of odd. Probably to prevent us from being way too popular.

Satsuki: I appreciate the compliments guys, I was just trying to do my job as a hero and protect you guys. Don't forget why we are here in the first place.

Katsuki: Tch! I would have done better!

Satsuki: Hm? I highly doubt you would have handled all those villains and that thing at the end alone so don't get too jealous just because I did most of the work.

Katsuki: Are you looking down on me, emo hair?!

He says turning towards the blue haired teen who gave a blank stare.

Satsuki: Would you be surprised if I said yes?

Katsuki: Hmph! Next time I will show you what I made of! I will crush you and your damn servant to the ground and show you that I can become the number one hero!

Satsuki/Ishtar: Ok.

Eijiro: C'mon Bakugo, you have already seen his power so what makes you think you can casually beat both of them? I say you are just jealous that he is powerful than you.

Katsuki: SHUT UP SHITTY HAIR!

He says turning his head towards the red haired boy and then scoffed looking away. And then of course during the same time when the clock hit 8:25, Iida  coincidentally rushes into class.

Tenya: Everyone! Morning homeroom is about to start! Stop talking  and take your seats!

Eijiro: We are already in our seats.

Hanta: You're the only one who's not.

The blue haired boy went to his seat and sat at his desk dejectedly, grumbling to himself.

Tenya: Shoot!

Ochaco: Don't worry about it.

Mina: Tsu who do you think is going to teach homeroom today?

Tsuyu: Well Mr. Aizawa is supposed to be in the hospital resting after fighting the villains.

Satsuki: He will be fine...at least we prevent the worst from happening to him, right Ishtar?

Ishtar: Yeah and all thanks to your quick thinking too.

And speaking of Aizawa, the door swung open revealing the teacher who was back to his normal sleepy state.

Shota: Morning.

Everyone: Good morning Mr. Aizawa!

Denki: Jeez....he is back to normal after that fight.

Tenya: So are you alright now Mr. Aizawa?

Ochaco: He pretty looks okay to me.

Shota: My well being doesn't matter. More importantly, the fight isn't over yet.

Katsuki: Fight?

Izuku: Don't tell me.....

Satsuki: We are going to deal with the villains again aren't we?

Shota: The U.A sports festival is drawing near.

Suddenly everyone sighed and then they got excited almost immediately.

Everyone: That's a super normal school event!

Eijiro: Finally the sports  festival! I can hardly wai-

He says pumping his fist in the air only for him to be interrupted by Kaminari placing hand on his cheek.

Denki: Wait a minute here.

Kyoka: Do you think it's okay to have a sports festival so soon after the villains snuck inside?

Mashirao: What if they attack us again or something?

Shota: Apparently they think of it as U.A showing that our crisis management system is solid as a rock by holding the event. Security will also be strengthened to five times that of previous years. Above all our sports festival is a huge chance. It's not an event to be cancelled because of a few villains. 

Ishtar: Mind filling me here Satsuki? I'm lost here about this festival.

Satsuki: Well it's an important event of the year gathering all the students in U.A where they can basically showcase their skills to the world and eventually get noticed there by a bunch of many pro- heroes and eventually get scouted if they are worthy of their attention.

Ishtar: Hmm....Very interesting. It appears the humans out there are going to witness my power and tremble in fear!

Satsuki: I believe it's my power here....

Shota: Our sports festival is one of Japan's biggest events. In the past, the Olympics were considered a festival of sports and the whole country was crazy about them. As you know with reduction in scale and population, they are now a shell of their former glory. And now, for Japan what has taken place of those Olympics is the U.A Sports festival!

Momo: Of course, all the Top Heroes around the country will be watching. For scouting purposes!

Denki: After we graduate, it's typical to join a Pro Agency as a sidekick.

Kyoka: A lot of people miss their chance to become independent and after that and become eternal sidekicks, though. Kaminari, I feel like you'd be one of them since you are dumb.

Denki: Hey!

Shota: Of course, joining a famous hero agency will get more experience and popularity. Time is limited. If you expect to go pro, then the path your future will open up this event. One chance per year, a total of three chances. No aspiring hero can't afford to miss this event. If you understand that then don't slack off your preparations!

Everyone: Yes sir!

Shota: Homeroom is dismissed.

________________________________________________________________________________

Lunchtime had arrived and as soon the teacher left, almost everyone was talking non-stop about the sports festival and currently Satsuki was standing next to Midoriya overhearing everyone's conversation.

Izuku: Everyone is so into it.....

Satsuki: Obviously they are. After what happened days ago, the sound of the sports festival seemed to have increased their spirits.

Tenya: You two aren't We have enrolled here to become heroes so we would get fired up!

He says as he does a little dance as he moves from side to side.

Ishtar:  He sure has his ways of getting excited.....

Satsuki: Yep. I'm actually starting to think that he is actually a robot.

Tsuyu: Iida you have a unique way of getting fired up. It's weird.

Tenya: Midoriya, Shinomiya, you don't feel the same?

Izuku/Satsuki: Of course we do!

Izuku: But something's....

Ochaco: Deku, Iida, Shinomiya....

The three turned to see a fiercely determined girl with a intimidating grin which surprised all of them in an instant.

Ochaco: Let's do our best at the sports festival!

Satsuki: Whoa!

Izuku: U-Uraraka, your face....! It's....

Mina: What's the matter? You don't look carefree at all,  even though that's what your name means.

Satsuki: Yeah, I wonder why....perhaps she is even more motivated than everyone here thus her sudden change of behavior which spooked me for a second there.

Uraraka then went on and took a stance with her one arm out declaring that she will do her best with some of the crowd cheering when the rest cheering awkwardly. Satsuki just simply shook his head and sighed and watched until she was done.

________________________________________________________________________________

After the whole debacle, the four walked down the hallway enroute towards the cafeteria when Midoriya posed a question towards Uraraka.

Izuku: Hey  Uraraka

Ochaco: Yes?

Izuku: Why did you decide to come to U.A and become a pro-hero?

Ochaco: Huh.....Um....Because....of money.....

Everyone then stopped and looked at the brown haired teen surprised.

Satsuki: Did I hear that just right?

Izuku: You want to become a hero for money?

Ochaco: To book it down simply, yes....Sorry it's such an unwholesome reason....You guys have such admirable motivations, it's embarassing....

Tenya: Why? How is having a goal to support your livelihood not admirable?

Ishtar: But it's just unexpected, in my opinion

Satsuki: I was about to say the same thing.

Ochaco: My family owns a construction company, but we haven't gotten any work at all so we are flat broke. This isn't really something I tell to other people, though.

Tenya: Construction?

Izuku: With her Quirk, if she gets licensed, then it will bring the costs way down right?

Satsuki: Yeah. She can make raw materials float so there is no need for heavy machinery and equipment.

Ochaco: Right?! That's what I told my Dad when I was little! But.....

Eventually she ended up explaining about her past about becoming a hero to help her parents and her father turning down her offer saying that she has to achieve her own dream. After the explanation, she looked at the three with a determined look on her face.

Ochaco: I'll definitely become a Hero and make money and let my parents take it easy.

Satsuki then stared at her surprised while Iida suddenly began to clap for her speech.

Ishtar: You know, you gave that similar look the girl gave while you were beaten to near death by those thugs a year ago.

Satsuki: Yeah. It kind of reminds of that day. Still fought to the bitter end until you decided to come along. 

???: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

A booming laughter froze everyone in their tracks as they turned to see All Might rushing towards the four dressed in a suit.

All Might: Young Midoriya is here!

Satsuki: There he is again.

Ishtar: The pointy haired suspicious geezer returns

Izuku: All Might? What's the matter.

All Might then suddenly pulled a wrapper from his pocket, pointing towards it.

All Might: Lunch! You wanna eat together?

Satsuki: Now that was unexpected!

Ochaco: He's like a Maiden!

All Might: How about it?

Midoriya then looked at everyone who nodded in approval.

Izuku: Sure, I'd love to.

Midoriya then went to follow All Might while Iida and Uraraka headed to the cafeteria while Satsuki stayed there and watched.

Satsuki: As much we want to know why he specifically summoned Midoriya out of the blue, we should leave them be for now. Remember that we are only supposed to keep an eye on All Might.

Ishtar: Yeah, I know.

Satsuki: But if those two are going to be together in any circumstances then we will have to shift our focus to Midoriya and find his connection to him. For now let's just leave them be.

Tenya: Shinomiya! Are you coming?

Satsuki: I'm coming!

He says running to the entrance of the cafeteria where Uraraka and Iida are and then headed to the cafeteria and began giving casual information. Little did they know the dual haired teen was watching the entire conversation as he also looked at Satsuki.

________________________________________________________________________________

With the last lesson done and dusted, everyone was preparing to leave the class. However as Uraraka opened the door while preparing to leave along with Satsuki, Midoriya and Iida, students flooded the entrance/exit to the hallway.

Ochaco: Wh-What's going on?!

Tenya: What business do you have with Class A?

Satsuki: Scouting the competition. Most likely....

Katsuki: Emo-hair's right. We are the ones who made it out of the villain's attack, so they probably wanna check us out before the sports festival.

Satsuki: Did he just agree with me?

Ishtar: This is new...never expected that to come out from him.

Katsuki: There's no point in doing stuff like that. Out of my way, Extras!

Satsuki/Ishtar: And he's back......

Tenya: Stop calling people 'extras' just because you don't know them!

???: I came to see what the famous Class A was like, but you seem pretty arrogant. Are all the students in the hero course like this?

A purple haired student says as he makes his way through the crowd and standing infront of Bakugo who was irritated by that remark.

???: Seeing something like this makes me disillusioned. There are a quite a few people enrolled in the general studies or other courses because they didn't make it to the hero course. Did you know that? The school has left those of us a chance. Depending on the results of the sports festival, they'll consider our transfer to the hero course.  And seems they may also transfer people out.

 Bakugo  then quietly stared at the purple haired teen while narrowing their eyes.

???: Scouting out the enemy? I at least came to say that even if you are in the hero course, if you get carried away, I'll sweep your feet out from under you. I came with a declaration of war.

Satsuki: This guy is overconfident.

Ishtar: Even has the guts to declare war. I will be the one to sweep the feet from under you brat!

As the two engage in a stand-off against each other, another silver haired student with fangs emerges out of the crowd and yells at them.

???: Hey, hey!!! I'm from Class B next door! I heard you fought against villains so I came to hear 'bout it! Don't get so full of yourself! If you bark too much, it'll be embarrassing for you durin' the real fight!

The blonde just ignored him and walked out brushing past the crowd 

???: You ignorin' me bastard?!

Eijiro: Wait a minute Bakugo! What are you going to do about all this? It's your fault that everyone's hating on us!

Katsuki: It doesn't matter.

Eijiro: Huh?

Katsuki: It doesn't matter as long you rise to the top.

And with that remark he walks away from the class. However the red haired teen instead of getting agitated, he raised his hand and then clenched it and shed a single tear drop.

Eijiro: That's so simple and manly!

Denki: Huh?

Rikido: You said it.

Denki: Huh?!

Fumikage: The top, huh? There is truth in that.

Denki: Hang on, don't be tricked! He just made more pointless enemies!

Ishtar: Satsuki, let's leave. There is something we need to talk about when we get home.

Satsuki: Huh? Why are you getting so formal all of a sudden?

Ishtar: I'll tell you when we get there. Now let's leave, or do you want to me to do it for you?

Satsuki: I can walk by myself. No need to possess my body to do that.

He then sighed as he walked also past the students and the purple haired teen and then headed on his way home.

________________________________________________________________________________

After getting home and to his room, Ishtar manifested and appeared next to Satsuki who was sitting on the bed. She then began to explain about that he had magic circuits which is a common trait for all masters and he actually had one and he actually had 100 circuits. Of course he was naturally shocked by this and wondered why she kept a secret from him all this time but he decided not to question it. He also learned that he can use magical attacks from it and also amplify their strength, although it does have some kickbacks to it.

Anyway after understanding all of that he began working to train on his magic circuits throughout the entirety of the 2 weeks prior to the school festival of course with the aid of his servant. He spent most of his time training at home since the school had given them free reign to train anywhere for the sports festival.  The first two days he had a problem with it but after the third day he started to get the hang of how it works and he quickly mastered it in the remaining days. And of course the last two days were spent on Satsuki and Ishtar sparring with each other with the condition that he had to use his magic circuits throughout the fight through either martial arts or magical attacks.

________________________________________________________________________________

Eventually school festival had arrived. Satsuki had left along with his parents and along with his younger brother Natsuki towards U.A since they are going to watch the festival. At the entrance, he said goodbye and then left the car and headed  to school premises while they went at a different root. He then met up with the rest and was now sitting at the waiting room now in the P.E kit.

Ishtar: Finally the sports festival is here, are you ready for this Satsuki?

Satsuki: Yeah. It's a good thing I have mastered my magic circuits, although I will be relying on you throughout the festival. But there are some cases I will use it when it is actually necessary.

Ishtar:  Either way we will still win. 

Satsuki: Correct. My parents and little brother are watching this so they are clearly expecting me to win.

Then Iida walked into the room making everyone focus their attention on him.

Tenya: Everyone, are you ready? We will be entering soon!

Shoto: Midoriya.

He said approaching the green haired teen who was still in his thoughts and noticed him

Izuku: Todoroki? What is it?

Shoto: Looking at things objectively, I think I'm stronger than you.

Izuku: Huh Y-Yeah....

Shoto: But....All Might has his eyes on you doesn't he? I'm not trying to pry about that. But I'm going to beat you.

He then turns towards Satsuki who has been in his train of thoughts with his servant until he noticed him.

Shoto: And Shinomiya.

Satsuki: Yeah?

Shoto: It's obvious you are the strongest one here. That Servant you possess is clearly more powerful than any of us here. But it doesn't matter,  I will still beat you and your servant regardless and win this festival.

Of course right on cue, Satsuki felt Ishtar going into a massive fit of laughter after that sudden declaration but he decided to let her be.

Denki: Oh? Is the second best in class making a declaration of war?

Eijiro: Hey! Hey! Hey! Why are you picking a fight all of a sudden? Not now, we are about to start!

He said as he  walked towards Todoroki placing his hand on his shoulder and then shrugged it off and walked away from him.

Shoto: We are not here to play at being friends. So what does it matter?

Izuku: Todoroki, I don't know what you're thinking when you say you'll beat me, but of course you're better than me. I think you are more capable than most people..Looking at it objectively.....

Eijiro: Midoriya, you probably shouldn't talk so negatively.....

Izuku: But everyone- The students from other courses are aiming for the top with everything they've got! I can't afford to fall behind. I'll be going for it with everything I have too.

Satsuki who quietly listened to this and of course after listening to his servant's bursts of laughter which had died down approached them

Satsuki: You must be really that confident to declare war to me and Midoriya that easily. But however, I have a condition. You better come at me with everything you've got but if you don't, you will really regret it.

Shoto: Yeah.

After that he then stared towards Midoriya and Satsuki as everyone can feel the intense pressure between each of them to the point they even began to see various auras of each other. Bakugo who was watching this stare off frowned his eyebrowas and glared at the three of them with a sign of irritation

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.1K 536 26
In Qingqing City, An extraordinary child was born who radiated light. After that, reports of people with superpowers popped up across the globe. No o...
564K 30K 100
Because of unknown reasons, the overpowered Kusuo Saiki suddenly appeared in a world that has people with supernatural abilities called quirks. Saiki...
53.3K 2.3K 32
ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴀ ᴠɪʟʟᴀɪɴ ᴊᴏɪɴꜱ ᴄʟᴀꜱꜱ 1-ᴀ, ꜱᴏᴍᴇ ꜱᴛᴜᴅᴇɴᴛꜱ ɢᴇᴛ ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀᴛᴛᴀᴄʜᴇᴅ. ✨ COMPLETED ✨ 16+ __________________________________ ⱽⁱˡˡᵃⁱⁿ!ʳᵉᵃᵈᵉʳ ᴵᶻᵘᵏᵘ ˣ...
1.8K 154 50
"𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐯𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝, 𝐚𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐭, 𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞." ...