《~FATED JOURNEY~》

By Sassy-San

"I will never let you control me, you only want money. I'll give you as much as you want but just don't show... More

Characters
Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20
Episode 21
Episode 23
Episode 24
Episode 25
Episode 26
Episode 27
Episode 28
Episode 29
Episode 30
Episode 31
Episode 32
Episode 33
Episode 34
Episode 35
Episode 36
Episode 37
Episode 38
Episode 39
Episode 40
Episode 41
Episode 42
Episode 43
Episode 44
Episode 45
Episode 46
Episode 47
Episode 48
Episode 49
Episode 50
Episode 51
Episode 52
Episode 53
Episode 54
Episode 55
Episode 56
Episode 57
Episode 58
Episode 59
Episode 60
Episode 61
Episode 62
Episode 63
Episode 64
Episode 65
Episode 66
Episode 67
Episode 68
Episode 69
Episode 70
Author's update
Episode 71
Episode 72
Episode 73
Episode 74
Episode 75
Episode 76
Episode 77
Episode 78
Episode 79
Episode 80
Episode 81
Episode 82 (END)
Happy announcement

Episode 22

3.2K 126 2
By Sassy-San

Sachi's POV

I didn't think twice and closed my eyes breaking the eye contact, I heard his deep chuckle near my ear and within a minute I felt his soft lips on mine. When his lips touched mine, my heartbeats started to get more fast, I bet he also heard my heartbeats.

In few seconds, he started moving his lips on mine, feeling the movement I opened my eyes just to see his closed eyes. I again closed my eyes when he started sucking my lower lip, I just stood there like a statue not knowing what to do. His one hand was still on my cheek and other one was going through my hairs.

When his tongue touched my lips, I tightly stuck my lips together. I didn't know what to do? And how? Because this was my first kiss. He was kissing me like a pro, I didn't do anything not getting the response he started kissing my jaw and neck.

Feeling the pressure inside, I threw my head giving him more access, not knowing my mouth left a soft moan. That's when he realized and slightly pushed me away making me trip. I opened my eyes and held the door tightly.

He looked at me with guilt and that I didn't want to see after our first kiss, I wanted to see the love while kissing me. He opened his mouth and closed and again did the same.

He finally spoke looking at me directly "Sorry Sachi, I didn't know what happened to me. I'm really sorry for this, this will never happen again." He was saying sorry for kissing his own wife. Wooow just wow I didn't know how to reply and these dishonest tears started to heap up in my eyes.

I didn't want to cry and that too in front of him, for this noo noo Sachi don't cry. Looking at my eyes he said "Don't cry Sachi, I know what I did was wrong please forgive me, don't cry. See I'm saying sorry." Hearing him my tears made their way to my cheeks and not wanting him to see my tears, I impatiently ran inside the washroom closing the door harshly.

Sanjh's POV

I was feeling so good after shouting on Navya because she deserved this and more than that she was out of this house. Now I will show her who is the real Sanjh Rajvanshi and how bad he can be.

When I came inside with Sachi, I don't know what happened to me suddenly, my hormones went out of my control. I know she is not that much pretty, it's not like that but I have seen lots of pretty girls. I mean I always hooked up with actresses and models or many more this type of women, compared to Sachi, they were more pretty.

Sachi is so so but I can't loose my control in front of her and this is what I'm saying to myself. But the truth is I like Sachi the way she is, simple and caring. Maybe that thing about her attracts me. I was the one who told her that be friends, I don't feel anything for her and here is me who kissed her like a hungry lion. I always called wife to her in front of family members but I always treated her as my friend when we were together.

I don't know why but today my body betrayed me. When I went close to her, she blushed and those blushed cheeks were just because of me, just for me. I smiled thinking that and touched her blushed face by my bare hands and leaned in.

The thing is she didn't refuse me but she closed her eyes shut making me chuckle at her cuteness and without thinking twice I hungrily kissed her lips. She didn't respond to me 'cause I know her, this must be her first kiss. She didn't know how to kiss. This is what I assume.

I was so into that kiss and also her fragrance was not helping my hormones. I stopped when I heard her soft moan. I know she was scared of me, so I quickly said sorry to her but her eyes had different emotions that I couldn't read or I didn't know how to read.

Her eyes were having tears but she didn't say anything and went inside the washroom, I was feeling bad for her. Why the heck did you do this Sanjh? But my point is that why I kissed her? Why? I always found her cute but not that much that I will kiss her like this.

I always saw her blushed face because whenever I talked to her or even went near her, she blushed then why did I feel like kissing her this time? When I saw her blushed face, those pulpy juicy pink lips, I couldn't control myself and kissed her like there is no tomorrow.

I didn't want to spoil her first kiss, her first kiss or should I say our first kiss as a husband and wife, as a couple. I smiled thinking this. Feel some shame Sanjh, why are you happy? This is the first time I'm feeling this feeling and I can't name it. I didn't even feel this kind of feeling with Myra. Wait have I started to like Sachi? No no this can't be.

My thoughts chain broke when I heard the opening sound of washroom's door. I immediately looked at that direction just to find Sachi with red nose and red eyes. She cried inside the washroom. She didn't even look at me once and took her pillow and made her way to couch.

I was feeling guilty, I always feel guilty because I always make her cry. The reason she cry was always me. If she would has been short tempered like me then we would have fought daily but she is damn calm. She didn't say anything to anyone. The thing I most hate about her is she listens to everyone like everyone, even that fucking Navya also. She can't even protect herself not physically nor mentally, I sighed thinking this.

"Sleep on bed" I said looking at her sleeping figure on couch. She didn't say anything and pretended like she fell asleep. I know when she is really sleeping or faking it, I don't know how but I just know.

Not hearing her reply I suddenly remembered that we didn't have our meal, I again said "If you don't listen to me in 5 minutes" I waited but she didn't even turn so I just said "I will carry you to downstairs for dinner then, because we didn't have." thinking this after our intense kiss, she didn't want to get embarrassed again.

Sachi's POV

I came out of washroom hoping Sanjh won't be in room, but my bad I found him looking at my direction. Now I couldn't even run inside again, he would have thought I'm mad. He was sitting on bed thinking something very deeply.

I didn't want to make him more uncomfortable sleeping beside him so I just took my pillow and made myself comfortable on my first ever bed in this room. I turned showing him my back because I didn't want to look at him. When I saw his eyes, I found guilt and apology for me, that thing I hate the most.

When I closed my eyes forgetting everything to sleep, I heard his voice. He was ordering me saying to sleep on bed, I didn't want to argue, by the way when I wanted to ever argue? I just didn't give him reply. The way he always did with me when we got married till he found the truth about Navya.

I again closed my eyes but here his voice again threatened me, I didn't give him a fuck. Then I heard "I will carry you downstairs for dinner then, because we didn't have." hearing him my eyes went wide for few minutes and then I think he was already guilty for kissing me. Now he won't do anything that will make him feel more guilty. Thinking this I didn't look at him.

I just smiled thinking it's my victory still closing my eyes because I didn't feel him near me. Now I will comfortably sleep, putting my one hand on that couch and another one on my chest.

In just few seconds, I was in air. Wait in air? Slowly I opened my eyes when I didn't feel the couch and met his black orbs who was staring at me with a teasing smile. Looking at him I looked elsewhere and said "Put me down."

"Why should I listen to you? You listened to me?" He said smirking. I looked at him in disbelief, this man was getting on my nerves now. How can he just kiss me few hours ago and now talking to me like we are long lost friends and I'm angry with him.

"Stop looking at me" I didn't give a fuck to him and started wiggling in his arms and said "Put me down, I said put me down" "Stop moving Sachi" he said, not listening to me he started to take me downstairs.

I looked at him when he closed our bedroom's door with his one leg, he started taking me downstairs. I looked down to see everyone there. What will everyone think when we'll go down like this? It will embarrass me more. Thinking this I said "Put me down, I will come with you downstairs"

"Why now, don't listen to me anymore and I will use my power" he said looking at me. I looked at him with my pleasing eyes and said "Look, everyone is there, what will they think about us if we go down like this"

"You should have thought this earlier" He said smirking. I know he won't listen to me so I just hugged him tightly putting my head on his chest. I threw my both hands hugging his neck. I could hear his heartbeats, they were fast.

"What happened to her?" we heard Maa's voice. It means we were in dinning. I again heard a voice "Is bhabhi ok bhai?" it was Samaira. I closed my eyes tightly.

"Nothing Maa, she was saying she didn't want to eat and was not listening to me so I just..." he said and I could feel the vibration when he was talking, making me blush and I tightened my hold on his neck. Everyone started laughing at us, ahhh this man, one day I will die with embarrassment because of him.

"Ohh is that so? Then now you can put your precious wife down, can you?" Samastha said trying to control her laugh. He nodded and hit his head with mine because of my hold on his neck. Feeling the sudden pain on my head I loosened the hold around his neck and started rubbing my head looking at him angrily.

He just gave me his smile and gladly I didn't return it. He put me down and I was still rubbing my head when Maa came to me and said rubbing my head "Did it hit that hard?" I shook my head as no and looked at her. I really adore her, she is really different from other mother in laws and my respect for her has increased more in my eyes.

Looking at my eyes, Samastha was the only one who noticed that I cried in my room. She came near me and asked "What happened? Why did you cry?" I shook my head as no and said "just because of Navya, nothing else" she nodded her head thinking that this is the truth.

"Oh hoo you carried her bhai, didn't you?" Sameer started teasing Sanjh.

"Yeah, now he will feed her also." Randhir said putting butter in fire.

Sanjh just looked at them once and these two tigers started eating their food silently without even laughing or teasing. Now our lady gang started laughing.

"Samastha you're really going to leave?" I asked and she nodded her head. "Where is Kush? I will miss him" I said looking down playing with my food.

"Don't play with your food, eat first" Sanjh said gaining everyone's attention and again these two started hooting up. "STOP IT YOU BOTH." Sanjh shouted and continued "She is not fully recovered yet, that's why I'm saying. Why do you both always tease her ha?"

First hearing his shout everyone got scared but after hearing his remaining sentence everyone started laughing. Even I couldn't stop myself from laughing.

He looked at us with confused expression and said with pout "weird people" again everyone started laughing.

I controlled my laugh and looked at Samastha and asked "Where is Kush?" "He is with uncle" she said. I nodded at her and again asked "Can I sleep with him tonight, I will miss him" before she could even reply, we heard a mainly voice and it was none other than Sanjh "You will sleep with me in my room, not with this Samastha." again hearing his childish sentence with his deep voice everyone started laughing.

He rolled his eyes and started eating. "Why can't you let her sleep with me, Mr. Sanjh Rajvanshi?" Samastha asked looking at him. He showed his finger to Randhir and said "because I don't want to sleep with your husband" we heard Randhir's sad voice "I won't eat you man" we looked at them, they both were looking at each other intensely.

Suddenly Sanjh said making us laugh again "Look at him, the way he is looking at me, he will definitely eat me. I don't like men." I started laughing so hard and Randhir said looking at me "Control your man Sachi, I also don't want to sleep with him. Can't you guys see the way he is looking at me? I'm also innocent, look Sanjh I even have a son" and ended winking at Sanjh, I was dying because of laughing.

After few minutes of laughter everyone started eating their dinner when I said to Sanjh "I did not say I will sleep with Samastha, I said can I sleep with Kush?" He said looking at me with confusion "Ok, what's the difference then?"

"I'm taking Kush with us to sleep." I said and he nodded his head like an obedient child and I smiled turning my face to Samastha "Can I?" She also nodded and said "You can, but if he started crying or said take me to mom then-" then I continued "Then I will take him to your room, I understand" She smiled and like this we had our dinner together.

I asked Kush will he sleep with me and he cutely nodded his head saying "I will love to sleep with mami" with his cute voice. Hearing him I hugged him tightly and took him with me.

I went inside my room just to find Sanjh on his laptop doing his work. Looking at him Kush ran towards his direction and jumped on bed gaining his attention. He gave him his million dollar smile and Kush hugged him saying in his baby words "I am gunna seep with youuuu mamu" He pressed that word 'you' making that sentence cute. Sanjh nodded with smile and ruffled his hairs.

Sanjh looked at me and said "What are you waiting for, let's sleep." he said looking at me. I just looked at him blankly because I was going to sleep on couch but now Kush is here. How will we sleep now?

"Sachi?" Sanjh said looking at me, I just nodded at him and said "I'm going to washroom." he gave me a nod and I went inside. I came outside after doing my business and in bedroom there was sight to watch.

Sanjh was laying on bed with Kush telling him bed time story and he was not sleeping but curiously asking him lots of questions. I smiled looking at them and closed the door of washroom gaining their attention.

Kush gave me his best smile and said "Mami" I nodded my head going near him and he continued tapping his little hand beside him "come seep with usss" I looked at Sanjh and he also said with his baby voice "mami come sleep with us" I just rolled my eyes outside but inside I was thinking why is he soo cute, yeah more than Kush.

I slept beside Kush looking at him. He was hearing Sanjh carefully and few minutes later the story ended and he looked at me. I gave him a smile and asked "Did you like this story?" he nodded his head and clapping his hands together he said "Mamu always tell me gud sturies" I nodded and he came near me holding Sanjh's hand in his.

He put Sanjh's hand on his chest and hugged me saying good night in his cute voice. I smiled at him and put my one hand on his stomach. Feeling my warmth he slept in few minutes and Sanjh also. He must be tired, I sighed looking at them and looked at Sanjh's hand that Kush was holding. His hand was slightly touching my stomach creating havoc in my stomach but I didn't know why I was unable to sleep?

I looked at Sanjh and Kush and thought this will be so cute if Kush is my son or we have a kid who will sleep with us like this. Stop thinking about kid Sachi, here he just kissed you and said sorry for kissing you and you're dreaming about your kid with Sanjh. I rolled my eyes at my thought, when I felt Sanjh putting his one leg on mine.

I looked at him and he was already looking at me. He was sleeping few minutes ago, isn't he? "Sleep Sachi, I know you can't sleep without my touch" he said in his sleepy voice, closing his eyes he again slept.

I looked at him in disbelief, I can't sleep without his touch? What was he saying? I can sleep without his touch or whatever because I have slept in this room without Sanjh also. It has been just 2 days I'm sharing my bed with him and I can't sleep without him, what a joke? Thinking this I don't know when my eyes closed and I slept.

******************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 4.7K 53
First known as destined to be.... __ "Look into my eyes and say the same thing Priya, say that you don't love me anymore" he said clutching my should...
952K 51.4K 38
Completed on May 29, 2020. ~ "Ap...." (You....) Muntaha couldn't utter anything else as Faris 'shh'ed her. He grabbed her by her shoulders and turned...
970K 26.1K 81
He said smiling "You stop worrying about your sister and worry about yourself. You have said that today is my marriage but I have made a slight chang...
167K 14.4K 31
°• Book 1 in the unexpected marriage series •° *:゚✧・゚: *✧・゚:* "They tried to hide their feelings with silence but they forgot that their eyes spoke t...