Upgrade U

By onikasfavebarb

Beyoncé's is the Queen Pin of New York and runs many other states including Houston. Not many people can put... More

CHARACTERS
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Epilogue
SEQUEL
thank you!

Chapter 45

1.9K 139 45
By onikasfavebarb

Onika's POV
Bey's House
September 2

I was standing in the shallow end of the pool whilst texting Robyn and Lauren. I only resorted to texting them when I felt eyes on myself. So they were distracting me.

_________________________________
HotGirls🫦

Lo😘: I'm gonna get preggers one of these years

Lo😘: I can feel it

Robert👨🏽: thought you were gna say days😭

same💀

Robert👨🏽: wht are u doin ?

pool party

Lo😘: Send a bikini pic

Robert👨🏽: lol😭

Lo😘: I'm begging you Nicki🥹🥹

wait hold on

im making someone take it for me

:

Robert👨🏽: you deadass just had us wait 5 minutes for one photo?

Robert👨🏽: you cute tho

Lo😘: Cute?

Robert👨🏽: yes

Lo😘: She's breathtakingly gorgeous

Lo😘: I wanna say wifey material but the loml is laying on my chest rn

I didn't even want to come tdy

Lo😘: Why?

my hair wasn't done

Robert👨🏽: it looks good tho

I just washed my hair
and added curling stuff

Robert👨🏽: your so high maintenance

you're *

Robert👨🏽: you nvr let me live

Robert👨🏽: you didn't even finish high school😒

Lo😘: Nika

Lo😘: You are so smart pookie

Beys gf is starin me down rn

i don't think she likes me

Robert👨🏽: want me to fly to Houston?

Lo😘: You have issues

Robert👨🏽: I do not ?!

it's cool cus I don't like her either

Robert👨🏽: why?

Robert👨🏽: wait no she's the weird girl

Lo😘: Oh yeahhhh

Robert👨🏽: like I said otp

Robert👨🏽: if you have a bad feeling abt her

Robert👨🏽: tell Bey

Lo😘: I feel like BK would know
already know

you're never calling her Bey?

Lo😘: Ofc not

Robert👨🏽: that's behind the point

Lo😘: Besides*

Robert👨🏽: hoemygosh

Robert👨🏽: leave me alone

Lo😘: Sorry🙏🏾🙏🏾

should I confront her?

Robert👨🏽: nah

Robert👨🏽: let me fight her

Robert👨🏽: please🥹

Lo😘: We need non violent conflict resolution

Robert👨🏽: dance battle ?

Lo😘: Perfect idea Robbie

I'm telling Kelly tht she's staring at me

byeeee

Robert👨🏽: 😔

Lo😘: Bye Tanya
_________________________________

I looked up from my phone again, in hopes of seeing Kelly. She was by the other end of the pool. I subtly called her over.

There weren't too many people here. Just friends of Beyoncé and any of her cousins that lived close enough.

"What's up, Nicki?" She hugged me. "Why is this my first time seeing you since I got here?"

"Because you arrived like 2 seconds ago."

"What's happening? You look really suspicious of something. Is it because Lani keeps looking at you?"

"How did you know?" I gasped and looked at her. "Is she still looking now?"

Kelly tried to subtly look but she just glared in the direction. "Uh....no"

"Ok good. Whenever I feel like I'm being watched, I can't have fun."

It wasn't the fear of being judged. It was just the thing that happened at the mall. I still think about that.

"Want a drink? I'm pretty sure Bey has some D'usse here or something." I nodded my head and she got out of the pool. "Hold this for me please."

She handed me her phone and headed to the kitchen. I hopped out of the pool and sat on the edge.

"Hi, Nicki. I'm Ashley, from the Fourth of July." A really pretty girl walked towards me. She sat next to me and I smiled at her.

"Yeah, I remember you. You're a dancer right?" She nodded her head. "Yeah, I've definitely met you before."

"I heard you're like a chef." She was kicking her feet in the water. "Can I book you by any chance?"

"Of course. When?" I was cheesing so hard right now, my face hurt.

"October 1st. That's when me and my dance friends get off tour for a few days again. We want a nice dinner." She explained. "Like the one you made for the Fourth of July."

"Any special requests?" I was making mental notes.

"Can you make gumbo by any chance?"

"Mama T literally taught me how to make it yesterday." I chuckled and she laughed too.

"Mama T let you cook with her?" Ashley seemed shocked.

"Yes?" I skeptically responded.

"She must love you then."

"Thanks?" I awkwardly laughed.

I didn't understand what this family approval thing was about. I loved it nonetheless. It made up for my past with my family.

"It's just she hasn't let anyone Beys with cook since Gianna. Anyone that's asked gets declined."

Gianna must've been really important to everyone. All I knew about her was that she was Beyoncé ex. They were together for 4 years, according to Kelly.

"Oh, then I'm very honoured." I genuinely smiled. "And I'm not with Bey."

"You know what I meant." She shrugged. "Anyone Bey brings into the house."

Kelly came back with a carton of cranberry juice, two glasses and a small bottle of D'usse. I poured myself a shot of the alcohol and added some juice.

"You didn't bring me any?" Ashley jokingly confronted Kelly.

"Take a sip from my glass." She shrugged and dropped into the pool. She stood in the water, between where Ashley and I were.

"I don't wanna share a glass with your dick sucking lips." Ashley rolled her eyes. Both Kelly and Ashley burst out laughing.

"A girl stops taking dick and thinks she's better than everyone in the world." Kelly scrunched her face at Ashley, after laughing.

"We all know Tim is a cover up. You've been a popsicle since kindergarten." Ashley stuck her tongue out.

"Not too much on my Timmy." Kelly flicked Ashley's knee. "I only kissed one girl. Then I met my husband."

"Only guilty people explain themselves." Ashley shrugged her shoulders. I burst out laughing.

They were really funny.

I finished my shot and poured myself some more. Ashley stayed and hung out with Kelly and I for a few more minutes.

At some point Beyoncé appeared. She had on an oversized sized shirt and some swimming trunks. When I got a glimpse of her print, I turned my face towards the water.

Especially since I'd had more wet dreams about her. I'd been trying to avoid her. It was weird that I kept having sex dreams about her. Yes, she was attractive but that didn't stop the whole thing from being strange.

"Are you purposely wearing blue?" She walked past me to slip into the pool. "You look good."

"Thank you." She leaned in to hug me. "I'm not purposely wearing it. It's just my cutest swimsuit right now."

"Why have you been avoiding me?" She straight up asked. I was a bit taken back and noticed Kelly and Ashley were walking to the other side of the pool.

"What?"

"You heard me, Onika."

"I have not been avoiding you."

"Des told me you were at my mama's house yesterday and left when my mama told you I was coming." Beyoncé sassed and I tried not to laugh.

"I had to go do shopping with my daughter."

"Zamora was at Kelly's house."

"I meant for. I went shopping for her."

"Did I do something?" Her feet splashed the water.

"Not at all. I'm just a busy woman." I smirked. "Maybe make a booking, if you want to see me."

"Hey, baby." Lani appeared out of nowhere. Then she turned to me. "Nicki."

I gave her a small smile.

"Yes, Lani?" Beyoncé looked up and Lani bent down to kiss her. I looked down, at my toes in the water.

"Come. I want to talk." I completely tuned the both of them out. It wasn't my business and I just didn't care.

🩷🩷🩷

Thoughts?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 8.5K 93
It's been three years and a lot has happened. Beyoncé and Onika have two beautiful daughters whom they both love and care for. However, their love fo...
65.2K 3.6K 24
Onika has a lifestyle that her friends don't necessarily understand. Everyday is like a battle trying to fit in and make stronger relationships with...
5.4K 439 12
The city wasn't limited to anything nor anyone. Twenty-four year old, Onika Maraj, has obtained her bachelor's degree along with her cosmetology lice...
225K 9.3K 32
Nicki (Onika) Maraj, 25, works at the strip club all night every night to support her two twins. Beyoncé, 28, is a player with a tough front involved...