The Taming of the B.I.T.C.H (...

By LovelyLaylaBrown

Ivy Wright was the meanest of mean girls. Feared by all at Madison Collegiate Preparatory Academy. She was co... More

★New York Rebel★
★Victim #1★
★To Much Too Handle★
★Settling In★
★Two Collide★
★Two Collide-part 2★
★The Aftermath★
★It's Okay Not to be Okay★
★The snap that started it all★
★Hi★
★Some serious Bullshit★
★The balls in my court now★
★WTF★
★You didn't think it would be that easy★
★Blake Livingston★
★I'm glad we're on the same page★
★The fight that ended it all★
☆Normal Routine☆
☆The Deal ☆
☆The Sleepover Pt. 1☆
☆The Sleepover Pt. 2☆
☆The Sleepover Pt. 3☆
☆New Beginings☆
☆The Talk of Madison Prep☆
☆Walk Away☆
☆The Talk-Part 1☆
☆The Talk- Part 2☆
☆The Next Day☆
☆The Next Day- Part II☆
☆The Next Day- Part III☆
☆Homecoming☆
☆Your WHAT?☆
☆The Waiting Game☆
☆Not So Broken- Part 1☆
☆Not So Broken-Part 2☆
Thanksgiving Day
Thanksgiving Day 2
☆Ski Trip☆
☆Dark Date & Special Place☆
☆Best Christmas Ever ☆
☆Best Christmas Ever 2☆
☆Not Ready☆
☆Apologies☆
☆Ready☆
Secrets & Lies
Destruction✌🏽
⭐️Wowza ⭐️
⭐️make it or break it⭐️
⭐️This could be the end⭐️
Author's Note

★Meet Ivy★

65.3K 1.1K 922
By LovelyLaylaBrown

"Ivy, get up sweetie, you're going to be late for school," Barbara said as she opened my curtains. "Morning Barbs," I said as I got up a headed to the bathroom. I turned the water on and brushed my teeth while waiting for the shower to heat up. I showered for about 35 minutes.

I stepped out the shower and headed to my room. It was now 7:15 and school started at 8:30. I know you're probably wondering why I'm up so early. Simply because I take forever and a day to get dressed. I mean I wasn't Miss Poison Ivy for nothing.

With that title comes major responsibilities. I lotioned my body and slipped on my purple dress and black boots and grabbed a sweater. Today I present my Sophomore Class President speech and we are required to dress business casual. After finishing my make up, I grabbed my purse, poster boards, flyers and laptop and headed downstairs.

Mmmmhh, the smell of sausage, grits, eggs and waffles hit my nose. I walked to the kitchen and sat on the counter as I watched Barbara finish cooking. If your wondering who Barbs was, she's my maid. Barbs and I have been together since birth.

She literally held my mother's hand in the hospital. Of course, my dad was somewhere on business and my mom died during childbirth. Naturally Barbz, assumed my mother figure position while dad supported us financially and physically when he could. My dad had a practice up in New York that requires his physical presence a lot but oh well.

"So, you ready for the big presidential race," Barbz asked. I smiled at her confidentially and replied, "Uhhh Yeah", in a duh tone. I was confident that I was guaranteed that position. I was running against some no name nerd and an over-glorified jock.

Everyone knew to vote for me. The other two were just running to make it seem as if the school didn't show favoritism. I finished my breakfast, kissed Barbz goodbye and headed out the door.

I hopped into my all white 2016 Rolls Royce phantom drop-head coupe and headed to school. 20 minutes later I was parking in my reserved spot. Lily, Kacy, Katie, and Blake as usual were waiting by the bottom of the stairs for me. I handed Katie or as I called her my book holder my stuff. "Lily my trunk, Now, " she hurried to the trunk and grabbed my posters and flyers. Kacy held a mirror up so I could check my make-up.

As usual, I looked flawless and as if I needed reminding Blake spoke, "you look amazing Ivy and you'll definitely be taking the class prez role today." I smiled at her and replied, "No shit, tell me something I don't know." I walked off with the four behind me.

Yes, I said behind me the rules were simple.

1. We were not equal, I was better and always will be.

2. You walk behind me not beside me, BEHIND ME

3. ONLY speak when spoken to, unless you're praising me and in that case you can speak freely

And lastly, if you fail to follow my rules your out, end of discussion.

As we entered the halls all eyes were on us, will on me. I walked to my locker and stood there as Katie struggled to put my combination in. Yes, I could have held my books since she also had to carry her books plus mines, but Katie was the newbie and it was quite amusing watching her struggle.

She finally opened my locker and exchanged my books for English class. Still struggling with the books, as we all headed to class.
---------------------------------------------------------

A/N
So what do you guys think of Ivy? Total bitch right. Hahaha maybe not, but you will have to keep reading to find out

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

750K 24.1K 68
HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 in teenagegirl #3 in anxiety Maddie Rossi is only 13, and has known nothing but pain and heartbreak her entire life. Only a shel...
277K 6.7K 99
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #1- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
31.5K 1.5K 31
ᴅɪᴠᴇʀɢᴇɴᴛ; ᴛᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴏʀ ᴅᴇᴠᴇʟᴏᴘ ɪɴ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴅɪʀᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴꜱ.
36.1K 1.8K 138
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...