Always and Forever • KTH

Galing kay luhhsatori

Kim Yuri, the wife to the one of the most handsome man in the world, Kim Taehyung. A man that fan girls of BT... Higit pa

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 💋
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23💋
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Last A/N

Chapter 15

125 17 28
Galing kay luhhsatori

"Who's Jennie?" I asked. Taehyung didn't respond to the question at all. "My love, I asked you a simple question. Who's Jennie?" I repeated the question.

Taehyung looked as if he was about to release bricks out of his anus. He cleared his throat and rubbed the back of his neck.

"She's just a friend." he answered. I raised an eyebrow while looking at him, I could tell he was feeling uncomfortable and uneasy. I just smiled at him and walked away.

I made my way upstairs to the bathroom, I did my usual morning routine and a quick 15 minute shower. I was planning on going for a swim during the afternoon since the weather looked absolutely beautiful.

I approached the bedroom, I decided to wear something casual but comfortable. I put on grey sweatpants with an oversized shirt, I left the bedroom and walked back downstairs. I walked to the kitchen and decided to make something small for me to eat which was a bowl of muesli.

I sat on top of the counter and ate my muesli, Taehyung was standing outside in the front yard looking up at the sky. I placed the bowl next to me, I got off the counter and ran upstairs. I searched for my phone until I finally found it.

As I was about to leave the bedroom I heard Taehyung's phone buzz, I honestly wanted to check his phone but I didn't want to seem nosey but my curiosity always overwhelmed me.

I approached his phone and switched it on, it was a message from Jennie. I knew it, I didn't bother checking the message. I then switched the phone off and left the bedroom, I walked back to the kitchen and sat down on the counter again and continued eating while scrolling on social media.

I was on Twitter and decided to check who or what was trending, I saw that Hajoon was trending. I knew it was because of that stupid interview he did, I rolled my eyes and continued scrolling until I saw Jennie was trending.

I clicked on it and I saw that people were talking about her and Taehyung, as I continued to investigate it was said that they were rumoured to be in a relationship together.

I noticed that some people were happy for them and you get the others who were not so happy at all. It was like 50/50 ratio, all I wanted to know was why Taehyung didn't mention that he was in a relationship? Also, was Jennie the reason why he was cold to me in the beginning? Was he mad that he had to marry somebody else and not her?

Another thing, was I even his first? First kiss to be precise. I was extremely dumbfounded and confused, if the rumors were true I wouldn't have married Taehyung in the first place.

How I knew about Jennie was when I was scrolling through the comments about what people thought of Taehyung's marriage with "an author", I noticed that people kept mentioning the name Jennie. I didn't speak up about it at first because I wanted to investigate but since I can't ever shut my mouth, I asked Taehyung about it.

I exited off of Twitter and clicked on Instagram, something told me to go through my direct messages. I clicked on it but nothing unusual popped up, as I was looking through the messages my phone started to ring. It was an unknown number, I rolled my eyes and declined it but soon after the unknown number called again.

I sighed and answered it, "hello? who's this?" I asked.

"Aha, your voice still sounds amazing." my eyes widened, I recognized the voice very clearly.

"Hajoon? how did you-" before I could finish my sentence he cut me off.

"You do realize that I have connections, anyways. How's my little bunny girl doing?" I cringed when he called me little bunny, it was a nickname that everyone who knew me personally would call me because of my eyes.

"What do you want? Just leave me alone before I tell my husband that you called." I threatened him.

"No no wait, I just want to talk to you since it has been years. Look, I wanted to apologize for what I did to you. I didn't mean to-"

"Didn't mean to what? Push me down the stairs then laugh at me?" I cut him off, I heard him chuckle. This made my blood boil and my palms sweat.

"Yes that, look I was mad at the fact that you rejected me. I really like you, Yuri. I really did, now that you're dating someone who was already in a relationship. What's wrong with you?"

Wait, so it was true? Taehyung and Jennie were actually in a relationship? How did he know, he was probably lying. Yes, he was lying.

"Don't lie to me, they are not dating!" I yelled, Hajoon laughed at my response. He still had that evil, sinister laugh.

"You're so gullible, you never changed. Look, how about I show you proof that they are actually in a relationship. Would you believe me?" he asked. I remained silent for a few seconds. All that was going through my mind was Jennie and Taehyung being in a relationship and Hajoon possibly lying to me.

I saw Taehyung walking back inside the house, I immediately ended the call and placed the phone beside me and pretended as if I was eating. I didn't look up at Taehyung, I just stared at the muesli inside the bowl. My phone buzzed indicating that a notification has popped up, I picked up my phone and switched it on. It was a text message from an unknown number, probably from Hajoon.

Unknown
Don't forget, it's either you
know the truth or you're stuck
in a marriage filled with lies.

Me
Just leave me alone, you're
lying. Jennie and Taehyung are not
in a relationship.

Unknown
Continue being naive, we
both know damn well that you
and I are destined for each other.

Me
You and I? You always been a dreamer.
Stop creating false fantasies in your head!
Grow up and leave me alone.

Unknown
I WILL NEVER LEAVE
YOU ALONE. YOU'RE MINE, NOT
TAEHYUNG'S OR ANYBODY'S. I
WILL FIND YOU.

I immediately switched my phone off and placed it bedside me, my hands were shaking without command. I looked around a noticed that Taehyung was nowhere to be found, he was either upstairs.

I tried to think about positive things but nothing came to mind, I realized that I was starting to overthink. All that was going through my mind were 'what if's.' What if, what if, and what if.

What if it was true?

A/N
helloww, i hope you enjoyed the chapter. Please vote if you did, what do you guys think so far? Finally the drama is about the start and I can't wait to witness the mess that's going to take place, lmao.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

120K 3.6K 40
[Under Editing] "who gave you permission to step out from the mansion?" Taehyung asked while fuming in anger because of your disobedience. "O-oppa?"...
30.3K 1K 9
Choi Y/n found herself thrust into a precarious situation when her parents, driven by their enterprise circumstances, arranged her marriage to Kim Ta...
87.4K 4.7K 24
Taehyung : you are still same ... don't tell me you are obsessed with me. She chuckled and said Y/n : neither i had any interest in marrying you n...
54.8K 1.8K 47
When she faced a huge betrayal, he came in her life. Her life was messed up. He become her destiny. They both were destined to be together. Even ther...