Dangerously Attached

By ishaniquewrites

"Ye mon. Not even air itself cah come between we. Memba dat." ********************* Karissa Kizeah Thomas' li... More

The Protagonist
Chapter 1: 'Faith'
Chapter 2: 'Eye Contact'
Chapter 3: 'VVIP'
Chapter 4: 'Seastone'
Chapter 5: 'Small World'
Chapter 6: 'Phone Call'
Chapter 7: 'Promise'
Chapter 8: 'Speed'
Chapter 9: 'Petty'
Chapter 10: 'Ghost'
Chapter 11: 'Adoration'
Chapter 12: 'Truth'
Chapter 13: 'Celebrity'
Chapter 14: 'Reassurance'
Chapter 15: 'Test Run'
Chapter 16: 'Surprise'
Chapter 17: 'Life's Good'
Chapter 18: 'High'
Chapter 19: 'Weekend'
Chapter 20: 'Curious'
Chapter 21: 'Thrill'
Chapter 22: 'Independent'
Chapter 23: 'Bruk Week'
Chapter 24: 'Shenanigans 1/2'
Chapter 25: 'Shenanigans 2/2'
Chapter 26: 'Paradise'
Chapter 27: 'Moonlight'
Chapter 28: 'Kind Gesture'
Chapter 29: 'Big Meech'
Chapter 30: 'Report'
Chapter 31: 'Dark'
Chapter 32: 'Slavery'
Chapter 33: 'Greetings'
Chapter 34: 'Judge'
Chapter 35: 'Sh!t Sweet'
Chapter 36: 'Night Rave'
Chapter 37: 'Deja Vu'
Chapter 38: 'Bet'
Chapter 39: 'Good News'
Chapter 40: 'Easter Eatings'
Chapter 41: 'Changes'
Chapter 42: 'Try For Us'
Chapter 43: 'Page'
Chapter 44: 'Portmore'
Chapter 45: 'Past'
Chapter 46: 'FriendTrip'
Chapter 47: 'Happy Ones'
Chapter 48: 'Old ways'
Chapter 49: 'Grand Opening'
Chapter 50: 'U.A.T.W'
Chapter 51: 'Career'
Chapter 52: 'Caught'
Chapter 53: 'Growth'
Chapter 54: 'Shopping'
Chapter 55: 'Earth Strong'
Chapter 56: 'Square One'
Chapter 58: 'Decade' (revised)
Chapter 59: 'It's a...'
Chapter 60: 'Grace'

Chapter 57: 'DYT' (revised)

4.6K 522 295
By ishaniquewrites

𝑲𝒂𝒊𝒓𝒐𝒏 𝑱𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒍 𝑴𝒄𝑵𝒂𝒃𝒃
|| 𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝟏𝟒 @ 𝟖:𝟑𝟖𝐩𝐦 ||

***

Big rassclaat gyal clown me be.

Imagine.

Imagine enuh.

Imagine yuh tell one a yuh realest chargie dem say yuh nah support him ting tonight cause yaa go chill out wid uh catty. Only fi see she cack up ina the store yaa pay rent for monthly a buss chups wid man.

Not only that enuh.

Imagine say a one a yuh near-potential client fi yuh company she a link.

Imagine if a me alone did own Ragsdale and me never have a business partner like Kiers weh tan up strong and nuh make we collaborate wid no fassy? Her side man woulda rip me business to shreds.

Again to pussyclaat.

Goodly me addi side man me deh yasso a chat.

I shook my head as I picked up another rock glass of Ace of Spades. The burning sensation of the liquor down my throat helped me to escape from my thoughts.

As I continued to drink, I hoped that the numbing effect of the alcohol would help me forget this for the time being.

Moments after, Kiers came into my view and strolled over to the lounging couch where me and my subconscious were seated alone.

He quirked his eyebrow with an amuse smile, before taking a seat and pouring liquor into additional shot glass.

"A which breeze blow you yasso?" He asked, and i glanced at him, shaking my head and pouring another shot of ace of spades.

"Just forward fi buil a vybe yuh zeet." I told him, partially lying.

Kiers leaned forward in the seat, tapping his fingers against the glass, "Eh-Eeh. A true yuh did say yaggo par wid Danca tonight. Frighten me see you yasso."

"Karissa gov mon." I said blankly, easing back into my chair and watching the stripper dance from a distance.

"Weh dat supposed to mean?" He asked, pouring another shot into his glass.

If me give Kiers the run down as to wah gwaan, and who Karissa a link, him muss quit him job as being my business partner.

Cause me personally woulda dweet if me know say me partner catty fulla admirers and di wulla dem a aim fi bring dung unuh business.

"McNabb." Kiers called, dragging me from my thoughts.

"Yo? Me just mean say she gov wid me a pull up yasso G." I told him, rocking my legs and yawning.

"Oh ah. Me will see you ina the lates den. Ago check Aqua and the restaurant so hail up Danca fimmie later when yuh touch een." He told me, and i nod my head in acknowledgment, dapping him up before he left.

I then focused my attention back on the stripper, who is now walking off the stage.

I averted my gaze from her, and poured myself another glass of liquor, before taking my phone out of my pocket.

I used my phone to occupy my time, scrolling through instagram and reposting videos of persons who said they saw me at Seastone.

I chuckled when i saw the video of my face screwed, clearly upset about something — like dem ring out me face like rag.

Afterwards i went to WhatsApp, glancing at Karissa's chat thats pinned and noticed that she seen my last message, and has posted a status, indicated by the blue circle around her display picture.

I tapped on it out of curiosity and what i saw made my anger boil, igniting my previous fury and leave me feeling irate.

It was a picture of her that she took months ago and sent me as an attachment, dressed in a matching top and unders, posing sexily on her bed.

A wah Karissa really a try?

In a fit of fury, I navigated to her chat and aggressively tapped the call button, waiting as it rang out until she finally clicked "decline." The rejection fueled my anger further, leaving me feeling even more agitated and upset.

I decided to call another time and much to my dismay, she declined my call for a second time.

I chuckled to myself, sending her a message. While waiting for her to respond, i used my eyes to scan the room, until it landed on the stripper i saw earlier.

I gestured to her to come over and without hesitation, she started to walk in my direction.

Me: Ah cool. Memba say a you start dis

Babes❤️: Start what? Kmft you're so mfn sassy! do yuh ting ute

Me: Kl.

Babes❤️: Mhm

Leaving her message on seen, Karissa sent another message and i decided not to pay it attention, putting my phone on airplane mode.

I eased back into my seat and stretched my hand across it, watching as the stripper approached us. She was dressed in sexy lingerie and extreme high heels, walking flawlessly and with an alluring grace.

She placed her hand on my shoulder and flung her feet over me, grinding on my crotch to the rhythm of the music being played.

For some reason, my nature wouldn't react and get hard — i felt nothing — no growing pleasure — no sign that i'm getting turned on.

Nothing.

I gripped her by the ass and slapped it, and she bit her lips, moving the cheeks of her ass. She then got up and turn her back to face me, twerking on my crotch.

She's an amazing dancer. Affi give her props fi dat. But this nah do shit fimmie star.

For the longest while, I grind against her as she danced on me, placing pqp in her lingerie. Getting tired and frustrated, i held unto her waist, stopping her from dancing.

"Forward wid me." I told her, getting up from the couch. She stretch her out to me so i could hold it and walk with her.

I glanced at it and picked up my phone off the table, walking infront of her, and leading the way.

We walked out of the club in the direction of my vehicle and i unlocked my Range Rover, since Karissa tossed the Urus key somewhere in our room.

I made a mental note to look for it when i arrived home. That's if she hadn't found it already.

Opening the driver's door, i hopped in and the stripper hopped in as well, giving me a flirtatious smile.

"Me cah leff here enuh. Cause me things still inside and me nuh done work." She stated, leaning back into the seat, not taking her eyes off me.

"Cool. Nav a problem wid dat." I told her, rocking my legs and massaging my beard.

She smiled and covered her cheeks before asking "Okay so umm.. how much yaa pay me?"

"Any amount a yuh want."

"Okay. A head alone me a give yuh though cause me nuh wah run up me body count." She stated, leaning forward and began unbuckling my belt.

I reclined in my seat and allowed her do her thing, taking my length out of my jeans and glancing up at me.

"Me change me mind. We can fuck." She stated, laughing in between.

I chuckled lowly, tucking my lips under my teeth as she gave me a soothing hand job.

She then stopped seconds after and was about to place her mouth over my length but a weird feeling washed over me and i stopped her.

"None a dat. Nah really feel fi the vybe for it again" I stated, and she looked at me taken back, before sitting back in her seat and staring me with confusion.

While i buckled my jeans and zipped up my pants, she leaned into the seat and watched me intently.

"Yuh nah fi worry.. me ago give yuh a likkle ting regardless," I assured her and she nod her head slowly and recline into her chair, obviously waiting for her payment.

I then took my phone out of my pocket and took it off airplane mode, navigating to the cashapp application.

"Wah yuh cashapp username?" I asked, staring at her.

She smiled at me embarrassed, "Me nav a cashapp. Only PayPal."

"Ah." I said, closing the CashApp application and opening up PayPal instead. She provided me with her username, @ChromazLisa, and I inquire about the amount I was supposed to send.

"Send me $20,000." She said giggling, and my finger hovered over the keyboard, before averting my attention to her.

"20 thousand what?"

"Jamaican dollar. So call it say 200 dollar pon paypal." She told me, and i stared at her wondering if i'm hearing correctly.

Twenty gran? fi head head weh me not even get? at Seastone?

Masking my surprise expression, i sent her the US$200 to her PayPal account and she smiled, hopping out of my car. I watched as she made her way back to the club, her ass giggling as she walked.

Running my hand over my head, i dragged down my screen to check my notification bar and saw the last message that Karissa had sent when i was in the club, along with a photo.

I clicked on the message and saw that she was stating that i was the only one what was able to see the picture she posted, and showed me proof backing up her claim.

Babes❤️: Friggin idiot! a you alone can see it🙄

Jah jah chrise.

Me: Ah b. Yuh know better nuffi fck around stills

——————-

Upon the arrival of my house, i found that the lights in the house was turned off. I scrounged my eyebrows in confusion, flicking them off before marching upstairs.

Walking through the hall to go to my bedroom, i shuffled the keys and called Karissa's name, to let her know that i'm home.

To which i got no response.

I let out an exasperated thought at the thought that she could still be mad at me for leaving, and i pushed the door to enter the bedroom.

The bedroom light was also off, and i flicked it on as well, noticing the draws that were open.

I tossed my key on the bed and strolled over to it, looking at the empty draws and Karissa's suitcase which was missing from the side of the dresser.

I hissed my teeth loudly in my room and called her phone and she picked on the third ring.

"Yow weh yuh deh?" I asked, leaving no room for her to speak first.

"Coming like yuh nae here when me say if yuh step through the door me gone baxk a me yaaad. And a now yuh just a reach home fi realize say me gone? Anywhere you a come from yuh can go back Kairon. Come offa me phone." She spat, hanging up the phone.

I uttered a curse word before dialing her contact number again and she decline my phone call this time.

I plopped my self on the edge of the bed, the weight of my thoughts pulling me down. Leaning forward, I fixated on the open drawers that now sat empty, a stark reminder of her absence and departure.

With a deep exhale and a hiss through my teeth, a wave of guilt washed over me, flooding my thoughts and emotions. I leaned back into my bed, burying my face in the crease of my elbow.

The pressure of my skin against my face was a feeble attempt to shield myself from the overwhelming sense of wrongdoing that had consumed me.

Deven make sense me pull up at her place when she never do nothing wrong today but yet still me outta road a bring dung shame pon we relationship.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 92.8K 46
|π‘π¨π¬πžπ¬ 𝐚𝐧𝐝 π‚π’π πšπ«πžπ­π­πžπ¬ - 𝐈| She was someone who likes to be in her shell and He was someone who likes to break all the shells. "Jun...
FILTER-D By Twinklebee

Science Fiction

342K 38.1K 104
He was a church boy his name is Cassano pirrer. He has a side that no one has seen before.Krystal Campbell was a party gurl and social media influen...
79.4K 9.2K 43
Single mother Cassidy has been through a whole lot and is finally getting her life together, dream job, her own growing company, husband( or so she t...
463K 37.6K 54
" She's a woman of great beauty on the outside and this intrigued me to know what's on the inside." - Set against the backdrop of Jamaica, "TINT" by...