Dangerously Attached

Por ishaniquewrites

"Ye mon. Not even air itself cah come between we. Memba dat." ********************* Karissa Kizeah Thomas' li... Más

The Protagonist
Chapter 1: 'Faith'
Chapter 2: 'Eye Contact'
Chapter 3: 'VVIP'
Chapter 4: 'Seastone'
Chapter 5: 'Small World'
Chapter 6: 'Phone Call'
Chapter 7: 'Promise'
Chapter 8: 'Speed'
Chapter 9: 'Petty'
Chapter 10: 'Ghost'
Chapter 11: 'Adoration'
Chapter 12: 'Truth'
Chapter 13: 'Celebrity'
Chapter 14: 'Reassurance'
Chapter 15: 'Test Run'
Chapter 16: 'Surprise'
Chapter 17: 'Life's Good'
Chapter 18: 'High'
Chapter 19: 'Weekend'
Chapter 20: 'Curious'
Chapter 21: 'Thrill'
Chapter 22: 'Independent'
Chapter 23: 'Bruk Week'
Chapter 24: 'Shenanigans 1/2'
Chapter 25: 'Shenanigans 2/2'
Chapter 26: 'Paradise'
Chapter 27: 'Moonlight'
Chapter 28: 'Kind Gesture'
Chapter 29: 'Big Meech'
Chapter 30: 'Report'
Chapter 31: 'Dark'
Chapter 32: 'Slavery'
Chapter 33: 'Greetings'
Chapter 34: 'Judge'
Chapter 35: 'Sh!t Sweet'
Chapter 36: 'Night Rave'
Chapter 37: 'Deja Vu'
Chapter 38: 'Bet'
Chapter 39: 'Good News'
Chapter 40: 'Easter Eatings'
Chapter 41: 'Changes'
Chapter 42: 'Try For Us'
Chapter 43: 'Page'
Chapter 44: 'Portmore'
Chapter 45: 'Past'
Chapter 46: 'FriendTrip'
Chapter 47: 'Happy Ones'
Chapter 48: 'Old ways'
Chapter 49: 'Grand Opening'
Chapter 50: 'U.A.T.W'
Chapter 51: 'Career'
Chapter 52: 'Caught'
Chapter 53: 'Growth'
Chapter 54: 'Shopping'
Chapter 56: 'Square One'
Chapter 57: 'DYT' (revised)
Chapter 58: 'Decade' (revised)
Chapter 59: 'It's a...'
Chapter 60: 'Grace'

Chapter 55: 'Earth Strong'

5.7K 481 215
Por ishaniquewrites

Please note that i did not proof read so excuse any grammatical errors made.

𝑲𝒂𝒊𝒓𝒐𝒏 𝑱𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒍 𝑴𝒄𝑵𝒂𝒃𝒃'𝒔   𝑷𝑶𝑽
|| 𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝟎𝟐 @𝟏𝟐:𝟎𝟑𝐩𝐦 ||

***

Today a me earth strong yuh zeet and me nah feel the excitement weh everybody a feel since last week following up to today.

It just feels like a regular day, yuh know dem way deh?

Grateful fi life stills cause di man above gimmie one more year above ground and one more year pon eh pussy dem weh did wah see me drop and fail.

Not to brag or boast seet yah! See me yah still a dweet.

With my attention focused on my MacBook, I typed on the keyboard, bobbing my head and singing line for line to the music Pieces by Masicka ft Jashii that's being played in my office.

My office door then opened wide moments later and entered Kiers with two bottles of Ace of Spades in his hand.

"Eh-Eeh! Yuh know di crime enuh." I told him, taking one of the bottles from him. I carefully removed the cork and filled my rock glass with the liquid.

Raising the glass to my lips, I chugged the liquor, savoring the warm, familiar sensation as it flowed down my throat. Despite the slight burn, I felt relaxed and at ease.

"Big up pon yuh plus one enuh Fada. Done know how di ting set already. Nah fi say 40 bad bro" Kiers stated, plopping himself in the chair.

I nod my head in acknowledgment, "Mhmm. Bless."

"Ye mon." He said, turning the bottle to his head before he asked, "A weh yaa do?"

"Deh here a respond to one email." I told him and he scrounged his eyebrows.

"A di email weh yuh did send wah day wid eh ute a ask bout collaboration wid him company? Me nah collaborate wid nobody enuh and me done send him a email a tell him dat already.

Di opportunity did sound like a good one. Nah go round no corner and lie but me just cah risk me business no more dawg. Hell me go through wah day fi it reach weh it deh."

I told him that i saw when he send the email because he send me a carbon copy, and that's not the email i'm responding to.

"Oh oh ah. Then forward nuh dawg. Yuh deh yasso a do work pon yuh strong to rassclaat. Yuh different." He stated, standing up from the chair.

I chuckled and did the same, powering off my MacBook and placed it in my briefcase. Afterwards, i took up my bottle of Ace of spades, and marched towards my office door, shutting behind me.

Striding to the exit of Ragsdale with Kiers at my side, the employees greeted us and wished me a happy birthday.

I told each of them thank you, smiling as my day is gradually getting better.

I then pushed the huge door of the building, marching toward my vehicle.

"Ova desso done up mon." Kiers stated, with reference to the building that was being built next to Ragsdale.

"Eh-Eeh." I uttered, "Seet dis morning when me touch een. Look like a one car mart a build ova deh."

"Forward make we go look nuh." He stated, and i chuckled.

"Yaa idlers ute? Weh me a go the people dem place fah." I asked, unlocking my vehicle with the car key.

"We nah go directly in there umbre. Just ago check out eh building."

Shaking my head, i placed my briefcase in the passenger seat of my vehicle, then shut the door and locked it, walking with Kiers to the building.

Kiers walked at a fast pace infront of me, and i took the time to admire the premises.

Den a who own dis? Ting neat yuh fuck fi something weh build so quick.

Kiers stood on the porch looking around at the exotic cars which are similar to ours, and nod his head impressed.

I walked up to him, tucking my hand in my pants pocket.

"It lock." He stated, and i scrounged my eye brows when i approached him.

"Wah lock?"

"Nuh eh door mah talk. Look like nobody nuh deh yah."

I tilted my head in confusion, my gaze fixed on the door. Suddenly, I felt a tap on my shoulder and quickly turned around to see Karissa, Ajani, Anastacia, my siblings, and my parents all standing there, smiling at me.

I looked at them in surprise, giving Karissa a warm hug. "Weh unuh a do ova yasso?" I asked, still trying to process their unexpected arrival.

She grinned and placed a kiss on my lips, backing away, "So me know yuh confuse as to why we deh infront of 'somebody else' property " she quoted the somebody else with her fingers,

"but i just wanna say a happy birthday again to you and i love you. You always go above and beyond for me everytime, ensuring that i'm the happier version of myself and i am grateful to have you in my life and in the life of our child. You are such a blessing and I thank God every day for placing you in our lives."

I gave her a warm and genuine smile, lifting my hand to gently wipe away the tear that was about to roll down her cheek, "Today is just the beginning of a new year for you and I want to make sure that you feel special and loved on this special day. I know i'll never match up to the amount of things you have done for me but i hope you take this as a gift from me to you to let you know that i hear you.

I heard you on the day of our first date when you told me the story of the day of how your life transitioned into you being the successful individual you are now. I am proud of you babe and this company here." She gestured with her hand,

"Is a company that serves the purpose for those who want vehicles to rent for a time being. Basically, a new source of income because me know how yuh like make yuh money. Just like yuh ooman."

I let out a light chuckle in response to what she said and sniffled, my gaze shifting to the building.

Kayla Klein woulda ask me if me a battyman fi a bawl so me wull me tears.

How me fi lose dah B yah? One outta 8 billion she be enuh.

"The building will be named after you babe called McNabb Car Rentals & Motor Sales and i hope you appreciate what i've done. Yuh nah fi worry bout weh yaggo get employees from fi work here and which vehicle yaggo use fi the rentals cause me and Kamani have that pon lock already. This is only the beginning of your day but is by far the one of the biggest gift."

Interrupting her next word, I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her into a tender kiss, being mindful of her growing baby bump. The others cheered and clapped as we pulled away, and to my surprise, my mother approached us and pulled both of us into a hug.

Karissa stepped back and gave us some space, walking over to where Kiers and Anastacia stood. I was then enveloped in a warm embrace from my mother. "Happy birthday my big son. Up till now me cah believe a likkle Javel dis grow suh big." She said and my father chuckled, adding his own input by saying 'Renee yuh say dis every year'.

I stood against the wall and accepted the greetings including the cologne set gift that was given to me by Anastasia.

————————

After Karissa gifted me the ownership papers to my new car company, my family and I set off on a road trip to the S Hotel in Montego Bay. The sun was shining brightly outside, and we were all in high spirits as we made our way along the scenic coastline.

The sound of the engines rumbling and the wind rushing past us added to the excitement of the journey, since each of us took the wheel of our own vehicle. Kamani and his fiancé led the way in his sleek Ferrari, while my parents followed closely behind in my father's BMW X6.

Hakeem took the wheel of his stylish Mercedes Benz, with his sister sitting comfortably in the passenger seat, similar to the way my girl is seated beside me as I cruised along the road in my Lamborghini Urus.

Making a right turn leading the hotel, I cast a sidelong glance at Karissa. Her hand is gracefully placed on her belly, her eyes closed as she moved to the rhythm of the music playing on the stereo. The sight of her so relaxed and at peace filled me with a deep sense of contentment, and I felt incredibly lucky to have her in my life.

I returned my gaze to the road ahead and eased back into my seat. With one hand on the steering wheel, I let my other hand wander over to her thigh, gently caressing it.

Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed Karissa open her eyes and looked over at me with a warm smile on her face. She reached for her phone, quickly snapping a picture of my hand resting on her thigh before placing it back into her handbag.

"You okay babe?" She asked, her voice soft and full of concern. She placed her handbag on the dashboard and then place her hand on top of mine, giving it a gentle squeeze.

I nod my head, not taking my eyes off the road, "Ye me good mon. If yuh hungry yuh can take my share yer."

"Me nuh hungry."

"Yet." I uttered and she giggled, taking her hand off mine.

It trailed over to me slowly until it rested on my crotch and I chuckled and shook my head, keeping my gaze fixed on the road.

As the stoplight ahead of me switched from green to yellow, I pressed down on the accelerator, eager to make the most of the yellow light ahead.

However, my progress was hindered by a slow-moving Honda Fit that was blocking my way. Despite my efforts to maneuver around it, the light turned red before I could make it through.

"If anuh one ooman a drive dat, something wrong." I exclaimed, hissing my teeth and running my hand over my head in frustration as my vehicle came to a stop at the red light.

Karissa giggled, moving her hand over my crotch, as she sensed my annoyance.

Trying to ease my tension, she unbuckled her seatbelt and leaned over to me, unbuttoning and unzipping my jeans pants. I leaned back into the seat, allowing her to do her thing while glancing at the stoplight for when it turns green.

"Mind yuh belly enuh babes." I told her, moving the hair out of her face and watching her baby bump with my eyebrows quirked in concern.

"Me know. Now shush."

My lips twitched into a small smile as I held her curly lace into a fist, exhaling loudly as she took my length into her palm and gently caressed it for a couple of seconds.

She then stuck her tongue out and swirled her tongue against the tip of my length, before putting half of it in her warm mouth. I groaned loudly and leaned my head back on the when she started to bobbed her head up and down on my dick.

My length became brick-hard in her mouth because of how good she is at giving head, and the way she moaned while doing it making pleasure sky rocket through my body because of the vibration caused by her moans.

The stop light then changed to green and i placed one hand on the steering while, still holding unto the her hair, pulling her head up when i feel like I'm about to cum.

I sped down the road and Karissa didn't stop, twisting and turning her head while increasing her pace.

"Bumboclaat B, me affi go pull over." I told her through groans, pulling her head up and she bat my hand away.

I cant keep my focus on the road.

She lifted her head up, and started to back my fist, caressing the tip with her thumb.

"Continue drive Kairon." She stated, and i leaned my head back and my mouth gaped, when she spit on my length and placed her mouth over it once again.

This time, she pushed it to the back of it throat and rested it there for what felt like 4 seconds, gagging and took it out of her mouth.

She then placed kisses on it before running her down on my length and sucked on my testicles.

"Fuck mon babes." I groaned, as she moved from my testicles and back to my length, shoving it to back of her throat.

I slammed into her from her underneath, shadowing my brakes and pulling over to side of the road. The sound created of her giving my head turned me on even more and i pushed her head more on my length gently.

When i'm about to reach my high, i gripped her hair tighter and closed my eyes. I bust into her mouth and she sucked me through my high, not wasting a drop of my semen.

Afterwards, she took her head off my length and sketched her hand to her bag for her rag, wiping off her mouth. I tuck my length back into my jeans then looked at her with an amused expression on my face.

I leaned over to her and placed a kiss on her lips and also her forehead.

"Me love yuh yer." I told her and she smiled at me responding with a 'i love you more'.

———————-

Upon arrival at the S Hotel, it was evident that my family had arrived just a few minutes prior. Hakeem greeted us with his usual playful banter and jokingly chided us for our seemingly sluggish driving. I couldn't help but inwardly chuckle at his lighthearted ribbing.

If only him did know say a me slow down fi pleasurable reasons.

But me tell him say me get caught ina traffic and the bagga stop lights just fi shut him up.

We then went to our separate hotel rooms to freshen up and change out of our travel clothes into something more appropriate and comfortable for dinner.

I glanced in the mirror, feeling a sense of sophistication before I took a seat on the edge of the bed, and clasped my watch around my hand.

Moments after, I heard the sound of soft footsteps approaching me. I glanced up to see Karissa walking towards me, her elegant bridget slippers making a gentle clicking sound against the floor. She look stunning, her outfit perfectly complementing her beauty.

"Babe, you ready?" she asked with a warm smile, taking my cologne off the bed and spraying it on my shirt.

I nod my head and replied, 'Eh-Eeh. Forward nuh." before standing up from the bed. My hands glide down her waist as i hovered over her, and i placed a kiss on her forehead and then walked towards the bathroom.

I took one last look in the mirror, made a few small adjustments, and Karissa and I walked together, with our palms clasped to meet up with my family. We were all dressed to impress, eager to enjoy a night of relaxation and indulgence.

𝑲𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒂 𝑲𝒊𝒛𝒆𝒂𝒉 𝑻𝒉𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒔' 𝑷𝑶𝑽
|| 𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝟎𝟐 @𝟖:𝟓𝟖𝐩𝐦 ||

***

After a satisfying dinner, we retired to the lounge area of the hotel to unwind and soak in the ambiance. Soft lighting illuminated the room, while the sounds of jazz music played in the background, creating a peaceful and relaxing atmosphere.

However, I couldn't fully enjoy the moment as I was growing increasingly concerned about the whereabouts of Anastacia and Kiers, and if the room is being set up properly. I had asked Anastacia to check on the hotel room around 45 minutes prior, and she dragged Kiers along with her but they still hadn't returned.

I decided to send her a text message, inquiring about their whereabouts and asking for an update. However, to my disappointment, I received no response.

A so long dem two deh take fi look pon one ting fimmie.

Meanwhile, my in-laws are scattered throughout the room, each absorbed in their own conversation or activity.

Kairon and I, on the hand, are seated at a small table facing them and he's speaking to Hakeem from the distance.

I checked my phone once again for a message from Anastacia before sliding into the camera application to take a picture of him.

I smiled and stole another glance at him, admiring how handsome and carefree he looked. Suddenly, his attention shifted and he turned towards me, his wide smile twitching into a concerned expression.

"A wah?" I asked, my cheeks heating up.

Months passed since we've known each other and this man is still able to give me butterflies.

"How yaa move suh?" He asked lowly with a quirked eyebrow, leaning back into the chair and shaking his legs.

"Weh yaa talk bout?"

"Yuh seem tense." He declared, scanning my face with his eyes.

"Nah. I'm okay. Just bored."

"Hmm." He uttered, glancing at something random before averting his gaze back to me, "Ah Karissa."

Karissa?

My lighthearted and carefree mood quickly dissipated as I became increasingly frustrated with Kairon's cryptic behavior, "Kairon doh do this right now. What's your problem?"

"Do what? Bredgin, just easy yuh self mon." He stated, his tone nonchalant.

Kairon then turned his attention back to Hakeem, effectively ignoring me and I let out a low sigh and marched over to Tali, who was seated nearby.

As I approached her, she looked up and caught my eye, her face breaking into a warm smile. She yawned and leaned back in her chair, propping her face up with her hand as she scrolled through her Instagram feed. I returned her smile and took a seat next to her, placing my head on her shoulder.

"Me wah sleep but Dontae say him did ago call me and up till now me phone cah vibrate." She stated and i burst out laughing, which caused Kairon to look at me.

"Me cah bada wid you and your man enuh." I stated, watching as she scrolled through her feed and posted a quote from the Instagram page Ms. Dangers.

Moments after, Dontae called her phone and she answered the call, walking away so her parents and her brothers won't hear. They asked her where she's going and she told them that she's going back to their room, and they started to gather their things to leave as well.

Shit.

Kairon stood up from his chair and approached me, extending his hand towards me. I hesitantly placed my hand in his, allowing him to help me up. I followed him as he led me out of the lounge area and towards the hotel rooms.

I was starting to feel irritable and unhappy due to the lack of updates from Anastacia, But then, with a stroke of luck, Kiers and Anastacia were walking out of the building, with Anastacia appearing flustered under Kiers's intense gaze.

A coulda never weh me a think.

Dem rabbit here mon.

"Wait. Unuh a cut already?" Kiers asked, and Kairon nodded his head in response.

"Eh-Eeh. Ago wull a five now."

"Ah fam. Me and Ana a gah the club so me will see unuh ina the lates."

Anastacia approached me and enveloped me in a warm embrace, whispering in my ear that everything was taken care of and that I no longer needed to be concerned. Upon hearing this, I let out a deep breath that I hadn't realized I was holding, and tightly hugged her back.

We then let go and Kairon and I made our way to our room.

"A you have a the key right?" He asked when we approached the door. I nod and took the mechanical key out of hand bang, and he took it out of my hold. I took my phone out of my bag and clicked record as he opened the door.

He paused in his tracks when he saw the candles on the floor leading out the bedroom, and he turned around and chuckled when he saw the phone in my hand recording him.

"Dats why yuh did a move suh since night  -- a meds yuh phone every minute. Jah jah chrise babes. C'mere. Me sorry yer." He apologized with a wide grin, pulling me into a hug and kissed me on my lips.

"Yeah its fine. Gwaan go look nuh." I stated, and he ran his hand over his head in surprise, walking into the bedroom and smiled when he saw the decor.

An array of gifts, each wrapped in a stunning shade of blue, were neatly arranged on the bed. These presents boast prestigious brands such as Clarks, Burberry, Gucci, Amiri, Balenciaga, and Armani, lending a touch of sophistication to the decorated room.

Best believe say me pocket fracture right now but we nah watch no face.

I ended the video recording and walked over to stand beside the dresser, my eyes fixed on him as he excitedly tore open each gift and expressed his appreciation for each item. Afterward, he stood up from the bed and strolled over to me, sneaking his hand to the back of my neck to pull me into a kiss.

I smiled and giggled against his lips, placing his hand on my bump. He caressed it with him thumb before telling me to lie on the bed. I did as told, pushing the gifts to the side and laying on my back.

He smirked before he lifted my dress up to rest on my belly, then pulled my panty down slowly, maintaining eye contact with me.

He pulled me to the edge of the bed, and i watched as he placed trails of kisses on my tummy and in between my thighs before dipping his head between them.

I let out a moan in the room when he flicked his tongue on the clitoris, resting his hand on my lower abdomen.

Pleasure shot through my body when he did that and as he gradually picked up his pace and sucked on my clitoris.

"Kairon. Babe. Wait. Shit." I moaned, and he looked up at me then focused his attention on what he's doing. I began to massage my breast with my hand, trying my best not to close my legs.

He then sticked his tongue in my entrance and his index finger followed, curving it each time it goes in. Moments after my legs started to shake and i tried to push his head out off, but he sticked another finger in, twisting and turning his fingers. I cried out on pleasurable pain, creaming on his fingers.

He chuckled and slurped up my cream, licking and sucking my liquids up.

He continued like this for a while, until i told him that i was about to reach my high and he stood up, unbuckling him jeans and slamming into me.

My screams sour above the roof, and he placed his hand over my mouth, chuckling and telling me to keep it down.

After a while, we switched positions and he took off his pants, hopping on the bed and enveloped me into a spoon.

My hand reached behind me for his length, massaging it before sticking it into my entrance. He placed his palm on my tummy, caressing it while he pound into me from behind. I bounced my ass on him, and he told me to stop, being cautious of my bump.

I smiled at how caring he is, and laid there as he thrust into me slowly, groaning at the feeling. He eventually picked up his pace, and whined into me until we both reached out high and i squirted on him, and he ejaculated in me.

"Me can never get tired a this." He told me, placing kisses all over my body, with his length still inside of me.

I leaned into his kisses, and blushed responding with a "Me neither."

************************************************
Happy Early Valentine's Day❤️ Apologies fi the single people dem!😭

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

138K 3.5K 19
When Lucy gets pregnant by Nastu she doesn't know what to do because she thought Lisanna was his mate. So the only thing she thought was to run. Some...
229K 15.9K 53
BOOK: 1 NOT EDITED!!! A JAMAICAN LOVE TALE THAT YOU WILL WANT TO READ AGAIN AND AGAIN❤️🇯🇲!
32.5K 2.5K 13
affinity (əfɪnɪti ) Word forms: plural affinities a feeling of closeness and understanding that someone has for another person because of their simil...
7.3K 191 18
Oh shit. Here we go again. It's been 2 years after Lauren and Stu's wedding in Bangkok. The Wolfpack thought they were home free after experiencing l...