T𝕙𝕖 Jeon Ƭwιɴs |𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚔�...

By ggukie_69

After 2 years of hiding from everyone, Jeon/ Ito Y/N finally became one of the most respected doctors in Japa... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
New OneShot story!!!
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
The Jeon Twins Vampire AU[Book-03]

11

747 45 22
By ggukie_69

[that man above there ☝️ is my cute minie 🤧 ]

A H N

I was the private bodyguard for Kwon Soonyoung aka Hoshi of Seventeen. I always followed him wherever he goes.

The first time, I saw Y/N, when I went to drop her to Incheon was when I knew how lonely she was.

Maybe that's why I always was a softy for her. These past 2 years of talking and meeting with each other made me feel softer toward her.

But one year ago something happened that changed my entire life.

09 months later after Y/N moved to Japan

'What are you doing hyung?'

My little brother Li-un asked as I smiled.

'Nothing. One of my close friends has sent me a photo of us when I was in Japan! I was just laughing at how many photos she has clicked.'

'Really? You were with girls?! Should I tell noona?~~'

'Brat. She already knows about Y/N,' I replied and saved the photos which Y/N has sent me.

'Y/N?'

'Yes. Her name.'

'Can I see the photos?'

'Sure?'

He bends down and put his hands on my shoulder before peeking at my phone.

'Oh, isn't it Hoshi hyung? Whom you are working for?'

'Yes.'

'He was also there?'

'Of course. I know her through him. She is like a sister to us.'

'Oh.'

I swiped right and let him see the photos.

'Wow- wait... can you go back?'

I confusedly swiped back letting him see. It was a picture of Y/N and Hoshi doing ago.

'N-no way!'

I heard a thud and turned around only to see Li-un on the floor. He backed away while being scared as he started to shake.

'Li-un? What happened?'

'I-is she...no fucking way! Y/N....L-Lee Y/N!'

He grabbed his hair and pulled them harshly making me panic. I quickly stood up and rushed to my brother.

I kneeled down and hugged him.

'What happened? She is Ito Y/N.'

'No, She is not...Hyung....in my high school....No no!'

'Ahn Li-un! Tell me! Don't just shut down!' I shouted at him.

He cried out.

'Hyung! That time, when we needed money.....I-I was bribed by Anna, my high school's junior year student. S-she told me and my other friends to...to r-rape her....I clearly remember this face hyung! She..'

My mind went blank when I heard his words.

'WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAID?!'

'Hyung! I am sorry! But we were helpless! I was helpless! But I swear we didn't rape her! She flew away from us!'

'Y-you are telling me as if this is something to brag about?'

I grabbed his collar and yanked him away.

'You fucking disgust me Ahn Li-un! Get out of my house right now!'

He was scared. He was whimpering when he left. I knew it. But I wasn't in that state.

Y/N has told us about her past. I know that she was Lee Y/N one. Hearing it from my brother makes me feel embarrassed.

I think that's why god has made me meet with her. To repent for my brother. I was also a criminal. Only if I worked hard, Li-un wouldn't have to seek money and do this low work!

'Oh god! What type of relation chain you have tied around Y/N and I!' I sighed..

Present

Maybe the reason why I am way more protective towards Y/N was because of the guilt which I have been carrying with me all this time.

But whatever it is. I think she has to go back to her family. Because of my job, neither I nor Hoshi can be with her 24/7. So it will be better and she will be around protected if she is with the Jeons.
.
.
.
.
I know. I really want her to meet her brothers and solve the matter. Even though he did wrong, I feel that something is missing. We missed something. Jungkook is not the type of guy who will ghost his own twin for his lover. Besides, where is that girl? I haven't seen her for two years.'

I shifted uncomfortably at Anna's topic. It made me remember what my brother said.

'It doesn't matter. The thing which matters the most is that we need to let Y/N meet her brothers. For that, I think you should talk to Jungkook or Jung hyun. Since you don't know Jung hyun personally, talk with Jungkook.' I said.

Hoshi widened his eyes at my words.

'I will fix everything Y/N. Don't worry. I will repay you for what my brother did to you..' I thought as I blankly looked at Hoshi.

[from the previous chapter]

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
A U T H O R

'You sure this is the unit?' Jung hyun asked as he carried Hyejin's bag.

'Yes. We have to go to unit-03. I contacted the hospital and said that I wanted a check-up. They gave me some numbers. One of them had Y/N's number. I took an appointment with the name of Hyun.'

Hyejin said as she stood inside the elevator. Jung hyun also went inside the elevator and pressed the 8th button.

'What will we say, what will I say when I see her? When we officially meet?'

'You know that the chances of her running away after today's meeting are too much right? So you have to sort out the things between you two today itself! Get yourself together honey!' Hyejin caressed his hands gently.

'I know...' Jung hyun sighed.

The lift stopped on the 4th floor. 2 boys and 3 girls came inside as they pressed the 7th and 9th floors.

Hyejin and Jung hyun backed a little so they to stand properly as the couple stopped talking for a while.

'The intern named Shizu has the lists of the morning group of today. The department leader said that the morning group will be leaving soon today.' One of the girls said.

'Yes, Shizu told me that.'

'Loid, you are free today evening, right? Let's go for a drink!'

'Nah, forget it, Rainer, this man is busy with his two girls!' Another girl teased.

'Haha, actually Y/N is one of the morning groups for today. I also have early leave. So I will be picking her up.' Loid laughed.

Hyejin and Jung hyun's ears pricked up at Y/N's name as they looked at Loid intensely.

'Aww, Doctor Ito is so lucky! But what about Shizu?'

The lift stopped on the 7th floor.

'Okay then. I am leaving!'

All three of the girls left as Loid and Rainer were left with the Jeon couples.

'So what were you saying?' Rainer asked.

'Shizu has the night shift. Y/N will stay with me tonight. Shizu will come direct from the hospital. We intend to help Y/N with her other job.'

'Your girl is trying too hard.'

'I know right..'

The 8th floor came. Even though Jung hyun and Hyejin wanted to hear more, they couldn't. Thanks to them knowing the Japanese language, made it easy for them to understand Japanese.

Even though most of the conversation was in English since Rainer was a foreigner, still they understood Japanese well when the girls were talking.

Unwanted(ly) they walked out of the elevator as Loid pressed the close button of the door.

'My child is suffering too much.' Loid sighed.

'Pfft, You address Y/N as your child?! Hahaha!'

'Hehe, what can I do? She is always so excited and always ruins my and my girlfriend's dates by stealing her! Every child does this to their parents. So yeah. She is practically like that now..' Loid laughed and shook his head.
.

.

.

.

.

.
'Do you think that guy is my sister's boyfriend?' Jung hyun said as he clenched his fists while making Hyejin sit down.

'Maybe. The way they were talking seems like our Y/N has a boyfriend now. But the other guy said two girls. What if this guy is cheating on her?! Y/N should be careful around these boys!' Hyejin said and made Jung hyun sit.

'Trust me, after I reconcile with Y/N, I will look into this guy's information.' Jung hyun said.

'May I help you?'

'Oh, hello. We came here for a normal check-up.'

'Can you tell me the name?'

'It's Hyun.'

'Please wait. Dr. Ito will be in her chamber soon.'

'It's fine.'

The nurse went away as the couple sat comfortably waiting for Y/N to appear.
.
.
.
.
Not even 5 minutes passed by, and they heard Y/N's voice echoing through the whole hallway of unit-03.

'How can you do this Shizu!'

'Hearing the familiar name they heard in the elevator made them narrow their eyes.

'Maybe she found out that her so-called boyfriend is cheating on her with that Shizu girl....' Jung hyun thought.

TO BE CONTINUED.......

(It was supposed to be uploaded tomorrow but my hands couldn't stop but to upload today 😩 either way it's good for you guys...

And @lonerosette who was confused with the brother of Jung hyun, I hope your mind is calm down now and not thinking more theories 😂)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 47.1K 44
"Oh please Jungkook, everyone knows you're just an innocent baby boy." "Well, I guess not everyone knows me then." ______________ You're a 24 year ol...
207K 6.4K 42
" You want to live like strangers Mr Jungkook... So let's make it happen... Lets reset everything... Like we never met... Like I never saw you... Lik...
34.3K 3K 57
'This is 2012. Did you hit your head somewhere?!' 'W-what?! How can this be 2012 when I clearly remember that I was watching the World Cup of 2022...
281K 13.2K 72
"Jungkook : I told you I will make you feel how hell look like" "YN : Well congratulations Mr jeon jungkook I feel there's no difference between hell...