《~FATED JOURNEY~》

By Sassy-San

"I will never let you control me, you only want money. I'll give you as much as you want but just don't show... More

Characters
Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20
Episode 21
Episode 22
Episode 23
Episode 24
Episode 25
Episode 26
Episode 27
Episode 28
Episode 29
Episode 30
Episode 31
Episode 32
Episode 33
Episode 34
Episode 35
Episode 36
Episode 37
Episode 38
Episode 39
Episode 40
Episode 41
Episode 42
Episode 43
Episode 44
Episode 45
Episode 46
Episode 47
Episode 48
Episode 49
Episode 50
Episode 51
Episode 52
Episode 53
Episode 54
Episode 55
Episode 56
Episode 57
Episode 58
Episode 59
Episode 60
Episode 61
Episode 62
Episode 63
Episode 64
Episode 65
Episode 66
Episode 67
Episode 68
Episode 69
Episode 70
Author's update
Episode 71
Episode 72
Episode 73
Episode 74
Episode 75
Episode 76
Episode 77
Episode 78
Episode 79
Episode 80
Episode 81
Episode 82 (END)
Happy announcement

Episode 17

3.7K 148 16
By Sassy-San

Sachi's POV

I woke up when my hand touched to something hard. I smiled looking at Sanjh but when I realized that it was not my dream, I was hugging Sanjh in real, I just removed my hand from his chest and my cheeks started to heat up. When he started talking to me like he care.

Suddenly I remembered his words to me like dude why are you like this? But the thing is you don't trust me, because of you I'm here lying on bed. First he shouted like he doesn't care and now he is behaving like he is the only person in my life who cares for me.

I love it when he calls me his wife or when he just claims me as his and orders me. I knew that I was blushing a mess for nothing, but what will I do when my crush or husband is claiming me his wife and caring about me? Thinking this I again fell asleep, I was not sleepy but maybe because of medicine or what, I was feeling sleepy.

I woke up because of Sanjh who was shaking me and calling me. "Sachi wake up, it's 8.00 now." I opened my eyes and looked at him weirdly like why is he calling me and then I looked at myself. Shit Sachi, you're sleeping on his bed, of course he is calling you to sleep on couch.

"Sorry sorry, I will sleep on couch. Because of tiredness, I don't even know that I was sleeping on bed for whole day." I said with smile. This time he looked at me weirdly.

"I don't wake you up to shift on couch, why do you always think like that? Am I that bad in your thoughts?" He said looking at me directly. As fast as I could, I replied "No no no, you're thinking wrong, I'm not saying that you're bad. I always sleep on couch and today I slept on your bed so I just thought like that" I said looking down because of his stare and his eyes when they met with mine. I literally forgot the whole world, and about my words, they just got froze in my throat.

"I understand, I want to ask you directly. Do you have any problem in sleeping with me?" He asked and my eyes widened looking at him. What does he mean, I know he have rights on me as a husband but still I'm not ready for that. Before I could say anything he said "Don't think like that. I just want to say that sleeping on couch is not comfortable and you're sick. So, if you have any problem in sleeping with me on this only bed then I will sleep on couch."

Hearing him I shook my head negatively and said "No, I don't have any problem and don't sleep on couch because it will be too uncomfortable for you. I'm 5 feet 2 inches and you're 6 feet, you won't fit on couch." I said last sentence looking down. He just nodded.

"I see you don't hate me, do you?" He asked suddenly. I looked at him confusingly and said "Why are you asking me this kind of questions suddenly?"

"Because I want to confirm something." He said smirking. I couldn't understand him, he is so confusing like just few mins ago he was asking weird things and now smirking like maniac. Not understanding him I just shook my head.

Now his smirk became wide on his lips. What the heck is he thinking now, I asked him confusingly "What do you want to confirm?"

That smirk was not leaving his face and he replied "I got confirmed that, if you don't hate me then of course you still love me. The way you said I'm 6 feet and it will be more uncomfortable than you, you care for me" What the actual fuck, he was thinking like that. Now I looked down at other side 'cause I didn't want to blush in front of him. That day my confession was the biggest mistake, he is making fun of me now.

"I know Sachi, you love me from the day of our marriage, it's ok to love someone and more than that you confessed in front of me that day, why are you blushing now. That day you were crying mess." He said in sarcastic way. Now I wanted to burry myself, it was so embarrassing. I said changing the point of our topic "I'm going to sleep." saying this I was about go inside the duvet.

"Wait, don't sleep, I didn't wake you up for this. I wanted you to eat first then sleep as much as you want." he said stopping me. I looked at him and then at coffee table. I pouted looking at only one plate and said "I don't want to eat alone. Did everyone eat?" hearing me he nodded and said "But I didn't eat anything yet." looking at me directly.

"Why?" I asked him confusingly. "Because my wife doesn't like to eat alone. That's why." He said not breaking the eye contact. Now again my face started to feel hot, I bet I started blushing. "B- but there is on-only one p-plate?" I looked down and asked him stuttering because of his stare and proximity. He was sitting beside me on bed.

He suddenly held my chin looking in my eyes "I don't mind sharing my food with you" He said with wink. Ahhh what the fuck, I couldn't even turn my face to other side because he was holding my chin and his hold on my face was strong. I looked elsewhere except him.

"When I talk to you, look at me Sachi, always, understand?" he said in bossy tone. I just nodded at him and he left my face saying "You look more pretty when you blush." Now it went out of my control. Not replying him, I rushed to washroom.

I just heard his giggles, what's wrong with him? I looked myself in the mirror and my whole face turned red as hell. I washed my face with cold water and I slightly opened the door to peek and I didn't find him in room. I sighed and opened the door and came out of washroom.

I didn't even look for him and sat on couch to eat my dinner and for my surprise, everything in that plate was my favorite. I smiled looking at that, I took a roti and was about to dip in sabji, I heard Sanjh's voice "Why didn't you wait for me? I even told you that I didn't have my dinner" and the morsel I was holding, fell from my hand.

I looked at him, OMG he was looking so hot in his causals. He was wearing blue t-shirt and grey lower like who looks so hot in just causals. My man has power to steal my heart in that casual outfit also. His messy hairs, they were almost covering his eyes, his big and sharp nose, his pinkish lips and his body was not helping with his stare.

I was checking him out shamelessly, I didn't even know when he came in front me and said "You can check me out as much as you want but now let's eat food." he said shaking his hand in front of my face. Why am I embarrassing myself, ahhhhhh I scolded myself and looked down. I started eating without looking at anything except food, he also started eating from same plate.

Few times our hands brushed but I controlled myself and pretended like this kind of touch is nothing. I am a girl of 21st century but inside me those butterflies weren't leaving whenever his hand touched mine. After so much of fighting with myself and with those butterflies, I completed my dinner. After 2 days, fucking 2 days, I felt good. We washed our hands and I took the plate, leaving the room.

"Where are you going?" I heard Sanjh's voice.

"I'm taking this plate downstairs." I said looking at him.

He shook his head and said "I will do that, I already told you that you're not going to leave this room until you recover totally."

"It's just a plate" I said whining and he looked at me angrily. I left that plate to him and started walking to balcony.

"Good, wait for me there." He said and I nodded not even looking at him.

He left the room and I was standing in balcony looking at stars thinking about what's wrong with Sanjh suddenly? Why is he behaving like this? Just yesterday, he told me that he will give me divorce and on same night I found myself in his embrace. I found everything so weird and wait why am I behaving so normal with him. I'm angry. But whenever I see his face, I forget my anger, why am I like this God?

When I was in my own world suddenly someone touched my shoulders and I startled. "Why didn't you make any noise, you startled me." I said looking at my husband, who was standing there like nothing happened. "I came to give you medicine, take it" he said looking at me.

What medicine? I just had my dinner and my mouth still has the taste of it. I don't want to spoil my mouth's taste now. "I don't want to eat now, please." I said looking at those medicines. "Don't you dare Sachi, if you eat this medicine, I will give you an ice cream" He said smiling at me innocently. My eyes went wide and I asked him "How do you know that I like ice cream?" he smiled and said "You're not the only one who knows about people, so just eat this" he said but still I didn't want to.

He held my hand and put those medicines in my hand and said "I swear Sachi, just DON'T MAKE ME ANGRY" hearing his stern voice I gulped all the medicines quickly. I didn't want to make him angry, I noticed from two days, his anger was uncontrollable. My entire day went good with him and at night I didn't want to create any scene and that too because of those medicines.

I know he was just joking about ice cream putting glass on table. I again started to look at sky and he said "Don't you want ice cream?" I shook my head and said "I know you're joking." He didn't say anything, I knew he was joking to make me eat those medicines.

He held my hand again and put that bowl full of butterscotch ice cream on my hand. I looked at him and he gave me his million dollar smile, ahhh I can die for that smile. Without wasting any time, I started to eat my favorite ice cream. He sat beside me and said when I was eating my ice cream "I want to tell you something" Sanjh said looking at sky.

"What is it?" I asked because today is the day that we talked for whole day in 5 months of our marriage and looking at his serious face, I could tell that he wanted to tell something big.

"I will tell you after you eat the ice cream." he said looking at me. I nodded and started eating ice cream in hurry.

After few minutes, I put that empty bowl on table and looked at Sanjh "What do you want to tell me?" he looked at me and smiled saying "come inside, it's cold outside" I nodded and we both went inside. I was about to sit on couch but he held my hand and said "Sit on bed" I sat beside him.

"Sachi, I found that person who leaked our photos" he said and sighed. Who is that person because of whom Sanjh was so tensed and I fainted. Sanjh wanted to say something but his voice was not coming out. I put my hand on his and he looked at me, I smiled saying "It's ok, you can tell me, looks like you're disappointed that I was not the one who leaked those photos." He turned my hand and held tightly without breaking the eye contact saying "Sorry, I'm really sorry."

I was beyond shock that Sanjh Rajvanshi was saying sorry to me, should I have recorded this but more than that his eyes, his face were saying whoever leaked those photos is really close to him. I closed my eyes breaking the eye contact and said "You don't need to, who is that person?" I asked him.

"Why don't I need to say sorry, I need to, because of me everything happened. Everyone was telling me that you are not the one but I didn't believe on you and yesterday I said all those things. But still you didn't tell to anyone, because of me you fainted and still you're saying I don't need to say sorry." He said looking down.

I tapped his hand with my other hand saying "It's ok, I will never tell anyone anything between us husband and wife. I didn't faint because of you, look I'm all good." I said making him look at me. When our eyes met, I smiled looking at him, today his eyes had different spark.

"The person who did this is none other than Navya, Sachi." He said looking at my eyes, I could tell looking at him that he was hurt more than me or anyone. My eyes also widened when he said her name because it was surprising. If you love someone then you don't do this kind of things with your loved ones, then why Navya did? I think Sanjh also has feelings for her that's why he was hurt.

I was about to say something but suddenly Sanjh hugged me saying "I don't deserve you Sachi"

*****************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

754K 58.6K 50
|| DESI BILLIONAIRE ROMANCE|| ●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○● I always thought I was living a perfect life because I had everything one could dream...
3.3M 189K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
638K 34.1K 79
People say love destroys friendship and one shouldn't fall in love with their best friend, unknown of the fact that if it works out you'll have your...