𝐔𝐍𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔 »...

Par seijohrei

〔 ʏᴜʀɪ ʙʀɪᴀʀ x ғᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ! ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ 〕 ❝ ᴏʜ sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢ, ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏɴᴇ? ɪ'ᴍ ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴏʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ɴᴇᴇᴅ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴛ... Plus

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏 ;
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐 ;
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑 ;
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒 ;
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟓 ;
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟔 ;
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟕 ;
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟖 ;
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟗 ;
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟎 ;
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟏 ;
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟐 ;
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟑 ;
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟒 ;
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟓 ;
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟔 ;
𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟕 ;
𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟖 ;
𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟗 ;
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟏
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟐
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟑

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟎 ;

2.4K 167 55
Par seijohrei

𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 ; 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐘

━━━━━━━━━━━━

When you read her answer sheets, your nose scrunches up at her literally gibberish answers. Her handwriting is terrible. So is her spelling.

And she seems completely unconcerned about her performance and instead chooses to continue playing with her dolls as if the rest of the world does not exist. You take off your glasses and give your temples a little massage before directing your finger toward the girl with the rosy hair.

"That child has disappointed me; bring me a better one."

Anya's head quickly turned to gaze at you in shock as she heard your mean remarks.

"Now, now, y/n."Loid walked up to you when he noticed the tears in his daughter's eyes. "Don't you think you are being too harsh—"

He was cut off when you shoved Anya's previously marked exam paper to his face,

"Take a look at her answer, Mr. Forger, and I'm betting my pinky finger you won't dare to say that again."

"You're exaggerating, "Loid mumbles and decides to scan for her answers. Her chicken scratch writing already made it hard to decipher what she meant to write, but it was understandable for that, and he made a mental note to improve her writing.

But why did she write numbers on the blank answer on English paper?

The answer is literally in the paragraph.

And she even drew something that doesn't have any relation to the answer.

Is that a lion or a cow?

Anya pipes in, "It's a peanut."

Loid's previous smile slowly turned into a thin line when the chance of Anya getting at least 40 vanished. Maybe. Just maybe, he could reconsider your words.

"ANYA!"Both Loid and your heads turned to the child. A determined look plastered on her face as she stood on her feet, "Anya will study harder!"

"Yeah, we can agree on that." You sighed at her lame explanation since you knew she wouldn't follow through on her promise. She gave out an indignant gasp as she overheard your idea, but you continued to gather your belongings and stood up, nevertheless. You glance at the wall clock casually. "Since I believe a sale is occurring, allow me first to excuse myself."

Yor suggested, "Would you like to stay for later? We are about to make lunch."

You drew a pause before humming. Loid's cooking always left you with a warm, tingling sensation, and you would murder someone for his cuisine if you had the chance.

When Loid noticed your hopeful expression, he cut you off abruptly before you could agree, "It's Yor's turn to cook, however." And he could almost hear your hopes crashing to the ground.

"I'm sorry, but—" You swallowed hard so she wouldn't pick up on the disappointment in your tone. "Unfortunately, I had to refuse since the sale is coming to a close shortly. And the granny with her signature handbag will be there. She's always there when there's a sale."

"Awww, that's too bad."

"Take care, and if it's okay for you, can you get us some tomatoes?" You gave him the ring sign and started walking to the door, but as soon as your hand reached for the knob, something—or someone, to be more precise—fell to the ground.

"Oww, "Your lips curl into a teasing smile as you hear him wince and crane your head down.

"Oh, look, who do we have here? I don't know that you fell for me already?"

"As if."Yuri groans, keeping his cheeks from flushing, and pulls himself to his feet, dusting the dirt from his clothes before opening his arms widely,

"SISSY! I'M HERE!!! I MISS YOU SOOOO—UGH-!"

"You don't need to scream, idiot."You scoffed after nudging his side ribs with your elbow, watching him holding his side in pain. "Well, I'm off to—oof!"

"Right back at ya, woman."Yuri wheezed, having you now mimicking his motion while writhing in agony and spews words of curse beneath your breath, ending it with bestowing him a middle finger while Loid watched in dismay at how stupid this little skirmish was.

"Creature!"

"Insolent!"

"Not in front of a kid!"

"I asked Yuri to come help with Anya's study. I hope you don't mind it."Yor chimes to the blonde, clasping together her hands. Loid placed a hand behind his neck, somehow already feeling tired when you ended up slamming the door right at the raven-haired's face before he could say anything more.

Of course, your action almost had his nose broken.

"No, not at all."

───────────────

You dial the numbers as you search for your keys. It took three rings before the other line picked up."How is it going over there?"

You had to pull away your phone at the sudden loud sound of crash interrupted before carefully placing it back on your ear.

"Are you guys okay?"

"Milady!"Felix gasped, followed by a shrill scream as if someone grabbed their legs and pulled them into a hole. It took about 12 seconds for him to continue, "There's this one senior citizen with this handbag that won't let us take away the coffee maker!"

Your eyes narrowed, "Darn, I knew she would be there."

"She hit us with her purse, " Jerry could be heard shouting amid the mayhem. The other people's conversations were audible, and the atmosphere was tense like a battlefield, "but I'm not going to let go of that coffee maker because we knew you liked coffee- Ow! No, wait! Not in the face- OW!"

"And a tea maker, just in case you like tea more!"

"Wait, Dylan! You can't just steal her glasses!"

"That same goes for you too, James! Give her back her dentures!"

"EVERYTHING IS FAIR IN LOVE AND WAR!"

"WE SHALL NOT LOSE—!!"

"HELP! Cassian is down! And he lost his tooth!"

"Holy crap! Is her handbag made of iron?!"

"Okay, okay, I'm coming!"

───────────────

"So, "Yuri groaned through his nose in exasperation as he repeated his explanation of multiplication to the girl for the hundredth time. "Are you getting the idea now?"

The girl blinked and stared blankly at the equation that her uncle neatly wrote. Instead of answering, she looks up at him, "Uncle, do you like someone?"

"No, that's not what it is—"Yuri paused before looking at his niece quizzically."Where did that come from?"

"Do you? Do you? Do you?!"

"Get away from me, Chihuahua."Yuri pushed her face away with a book upon seeing sparkles in her eyes. "Of course I do! I like my Sissy the most!"

"No! What Anya meant was do you like auntie?"

"Who? Her? That madwoman? Noooo way!"

"Not even a bit?"Yor curiously asked from the kitchen. Loid, who was eavesdropping on the conversation, paused stirring the stew and turned to look at the younger Briar, anxiously waiting for his answer. Again, they always fight like cats and dogs upon meeting each other, so he probably won't answer a yes.

Smiling to himself, he brushed it off and continued his previous doings.

"Well..."Yuri started nervously, reaching his hand to the back of his head to scratch it. "I think... I do like her?"

Darn.

The black-headed flinched at the sound of a ladle cluttering against the floor though Yor's ear-piercing squealing covered it. Knowing the upcoming scenario, following his guts to leave the place as soon as possible, he slowly makes his way to the door.

"You know what? I'm leaving."He halted and turned around to point at Anya, "And I'm definitely ain't returning! That girl is just impossible!"

"Anya got insulted twice today..."

As soon as he threw open the door, his eyes widened in shock as he saw you carrying a bag of tomatoes. An eyebrow raised, you asked the man, "Leaving already?"

"Uh, I..." He stutters, suddenly overcome with a high temperature. His eyes averted everywhere except you.

"Huh? Do you have a fever? You look exactly like a tomato."A shit-eating grin was displayed on your face, "Or have you fallen for me already?"

Though always quick to dispute what you've said, he remained silent this time. You felt embarrassed by his lack of response, so you laughed awkwardly to cover it up.

"Hell would freeze over if you do, so don't sweat it."

"Seems like they're celebrating Christmas."

"Ooh, that's a good one."You made a comment with a titter and ceased. Put it back in your mind's reel to fully absorb his message. "Pardon?"

"I like you."His answer wipes off the smug grin you had on your lips. "I like you. What about it?"

Oh, God. He went through the five stages of grief, and he is now on acceptance. To say that you don't expect this kind of situation is probably true.

One could almost see flowers blossoming around the man as he made his confession. Loid is actually able to see this for himself; in fact, he frequently rubs his eyes to ensure he isn't hallucinating.

A strained chuckle slipped your lips. Oh, how the table has turned. "Even though I don't like you but please reconsider your choice."

"I am serious. I really like you."

Yuri saw a range of emotions in his confession from the elated Yor, drained-looking Loid, and excited Anya. He was less interested in them and more in how you would respond.

Are you happy?

Are you sad?

Are you disgusted?

The worse you could say is no.

Or ew.

"You are serious?"The light of understanding finally hit you then. Yuri Briar is serious. The second lieutenant of SSS likes you.

"Wha—"

Your frightened cry cut him off mid-sentence, and you staggered away, accidentally bumping against someone on the way. You glance at the unnamed person and scream again at the sight of Fiona. Even though the tomatoes are all over the floor, you don't seem to care; instead, you immediately sprint for the safety of your apartment, where you can avoid being seen and ignore the inevitable complaints from your neighbors about the noise you've made.

Bam! The door was slammed close loudly, leaving the male behind without your answer. A moment of stillness passed before Loid finally said something.

"Looks like our Yuri got rejected."Loid suppressed his smile from showing and pat the younger male on the shoulder to console him, "It's okay; you two aren't meant to be together."

With his eyes not leaving the door of your apartment, the said name countered. "No, Lottie."

"Lottie..."

Before you closed the door, Yuri caught a glimpse of your red, flushed face, and his fiery eyes lit up. Seeing you in such a unique situation must have thrown a love spell on the guy, because man, he is whipped for you.

Yor let out a dreamy sigh, a heavy blush decorated across her cheeks, for some reason. "She wants the best for him, so does that mean she likes my brother?"

Startled with her ideals, the blonde looked at her in horror. "Wait, what?"

"I think she likes me."

"No, wait— She literally just said she didn't like you—"Loid was cut off when a hand collided against his back, creating a loud sound of smack and a bone crack. "She could've been honest with us!"

"Chichi, don't die!"

At the sight of this chaos, Fiona decided it was best to return to another time. Not after cursing; rather than attacking her- Yor for almost sending Loid to the afterlife but she can't let him see this awful side of her.

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Weekly update starting next week.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

713 59 19
ᵃ ᵒⁿᵉ-ˢʰᵒᵗ/ ˢʰᵒʳᵗ ˢᵗᵒʳʸ ᵇᵃˢᵉᵈ ᵒⁿ ᵐʸ ˢᵖʸ ˣ ᶠᵃᵐⁱˡʸ ᵇᵒᵒᵏ 'ᵗʰᵉ ᶠᵒʳᵍᵉʳˢ' 🇸‌🇵‌🇾‌ 🇽‌ 🇫‌🇦‌🇲‌🇮‌🇱‌🇾‌ 🇽‌ 🇴‌🇨‌ [🇦‌🇺‌] ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴀɴ ᴀᴜ - sᴏ ɪᴛ ɪs ɴᴏɴ...
161K 7.2K 60
✞︎𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 𝗔 𝗧𝗔𝗜𝗟𝗢𝗥 𝗦𝗘𝗖𝗥𝗘𝗧𝗟𝗬 𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗞𝗦 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗔 𝗦𝗘𝗖𝗥𝗘𝗧 𝗚𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗡𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧 𝗢𝗥𝗚𝗔𝗡𝗜𝗭𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡✞︎ "𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘯...
12.1K 662 21
Getting caught up with their jobs-and missions-the Forger couple was afraid that they couldn't fulfill their duty at home, such as household chores a...
215K 5.7K 40
LOIDxREADER After a horrible breakup, (Y/N) decides to find a rebound at the bar where she gets taken by a man named Loid Forger. After finding out t...